What’s going on? What’s happening? – Doc, fuck off.
菲尔 再等片刻
Phil, hang in just one more minute, okay?
马上就好了 – 谢谢
I’m gonna put you on hold. – Thank you.
快到了没 唐尼?
How close are you, Doc?
理查德?茱莉亚
Richard? Julia?
孩子们 怎么回事?
Kids, what’s going on?
我需要一个做一对一的选手
I need a player here for one- on- one.
我们选斯坦利上 吉米 可我们不知道他为什么不去
We want Stanley to go, Jimmy, and we’re not sure why he won’t.
总是我来回答问题 我一点儿都不想做了
I always go. I always answer the questions, and I don’t wanna do it anymore.
他怎么回事儿啊?出什么毛病了?
What the fuck is he doing? What’s wrong with him?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我走出电梯了 珍妮特 – 好 好样的
I’m getting off the elevator, Janet. – Good. Good boy.
我穿过走廊
I’m walking down the hall.
这孩子还没起来 录不下去了
This fucking kid ain’t getting up, and we don’t have a show.
这是现场直播啊 大家!
Live television, ladies and germs. Heh.
小混♥蛋♥
Little prick.
这算什么啊 当游戏玩啊?- 他到底在干什么?
What is this, a point? A game? – What the hell is he doing?
快起来啊 孩子 快点
Come on. Get the fuck up, kid, come on.
时间到
Time’s up.
你这算什么?干坐着耗掉吗?
So that’s what you did? You sat it out?
你要我抽时间 我给你时间了
You wanted my time. I gave it to you.
你把我称作骗子 你以此指控我
You called me a liar. You made accusations.
还什么
You said:
好吧 我要是真清楚一切的话 那我还问你做什么
Well, if I had known, then I wouldn’t have asked.
好吧 这不是个人攻击
So it’s not an attack.
我也不想成为 什么不守信用的人
See, I don’t wanna be the sort of fella who doesn’t keep his word…
所以我给你♥他♥妈♥的时间! 贱♥人♥
…so I gave you my fucking time, bitch.
操 – 啊
Now fuck- – Unh!
是该死的珍妮特的 手♥机♥上的出了些情况
It’s fucking Janet. There’s a situation on the phone.
如果现在预订 你可以得到《诱惑与征服》
If you order now, you can get Seduce and Destroy…
加上录像带和录音带和优♥惠♥券
…plus videos and audio cassettes, and a coupon…
为了弗兰克T•J•麦吉的未来研讨会
…for Frank T.J. Mackey’s next seminar.
孩子正在思想斗争 观众朋友们
The indecision of a child, ladies and germs.
一点都不好笑
This isn’t funny.
一点都不可爱
This isn’t cute.
不是么 我们这样?
See, the way we’re looked at….
我不是玩具
Because I’m not a toy.
我不是玩偶
I’m not a doll.
仅仅是因为你想让我们看起来天真可爱 不是么?
The way we’re looked at because you think we’re cute.
是因为什么?
Because what?
我这么做就会让你们觉得很怪异么?
What? I’m made to feel like a freak…
要是我回答问题呢
…if I answer questions…
要是我聪明
…or I’m smart…
要是我一定要去厕所呢?
…or I have to go to the bathroom?
你说呢 吉米?
What is that, Jimmy?
说话啊?
What is that?
我在问你呢
I’m asking- I’m asking you that.
我不知道 斯坦利
I’m not sure, Stanley.
15- L- 27 请求支援
15- L- 27, uh, I need some help.
这里发生枪击
We have shots fired.
答案是 哈姆雷特给克劳迪亚斯
DONNlE: It’s Hamlet to Claudius.
父亲的邪恶继承给了孩子 出自《威尼斯商人》
The sins of the father laid upon the children is Merchant of Venice.
但原出处是《旧约》25章
Borrowed from Exodus 25.
对不起 弗兰克 我实在不知道还应该做什么
I’m sorry. I didn’t know what else you wanted me to do here.
我刚才把该问的都向他问了
There was nothing- I asked him all the right questions.
他是你父亲的看护人员 正和他在一起
He’s his nurse. He’s sitting there with him.
我刚才能听见你父亲的声音 – 慢着 他在他们家里么?
I heard your father in the background. – Wait. He’s there at their house?
他们就在他家里 我问他详细地址 他告诉我了
They’re at the house. I asked him the exact address, and he gave it, Frank.
我知道你现在很难受
I know this is really hard for you right now.
你想说什么的话 就告诉我具体信息吧
No. You gotta give me things, Janet. Give me things.
我要实在点的信息 这才是我需要的
Give me information. I want the information. That’s what I want.
那就是具体信息 弗兰克 – 他说了些什么?
That’s the information, Frank. – What did he say?
我根本不在乎他是谁 他想怎么样?
I am not gonna take care of him. What does he want? Did he say?
弗兰克 你到底想让我怎么样?
Frank, what the fuck do you want me to do?
听着 – 我想你这样 珍妮特
Listen. – What I want you to do, Janet…
他妈的做好你的工作!
…is I want you to do your fucking job!
我他妈的完成了我的工作!
I am doing my fucking job, Frank.
让你拿起电♥话♥
You fucking get on the phone.
我不是玩偶! 我不是傻兮兮的小可爱!
I’m not a doll. I’m not silly and cute.
就因为我聪明 我就得…
I’m smart. That should make me something…
就得供你们观赏 这孩子多么笨拙可爱!
…so people can watch how silly it is that he’s smart!
我知道 我都知道
I know. I know things.
我知道 我知道
I know- I know…
我知道我得去厕所了 我请求过你们
I know I have to go to the bathroom, and….
停止直播 切到片尾
Take us off the air. Go to the credits.
打职员表 – 够了
Roll the credits. – Enough.
操♥他♥妈♥的! 狗♥日♥的♥!
God fucking damn it! Son of a bitch!
这是怎么了?操! 操! 操!
What the fuck? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
斯坦利 别这么对我!
Stanley, don’t do this to me!
我得把枪找着
Gotta find the gun.
到底在哪儿呢?
Where is it, now?
哪儿去了?
Where is it?
好 开始吧
All right. All right, let’s go.
哪儿去了?好好找
Where is it? Find it.
找到它!
Find it.
找到枪啊 吉姆
Find the gun, Jim!
你还要我说什么?
What more do you want me to say?
赶快决定啊
You need to make a decision.
你为什么不…?- 好了 让我想想
Look, why don’t you… ? – Look, just give me a second.
让我先想想 – 嗯嗯
Give me a second. – Uh- huh.
弗兰克
Frank?
想什么想 弗兰克?
What the fuck, Frank?
你现在要我怎么办?
What do you want me to do?
我再说一遍 现在订购《诱惑与征服》
I’m gonna say again. Order Seduce and Destroy now…
我保证 我保证会退款
…and I guarantee, I guarantee, money- back-
琳达
Linda.
你在做什么?- 我找到弗兰克了 厄尔的儿子
What are you doing? – I got Frank. Frank, EarI’s son.
把它挂掉! – 别 他刚让我…
Hang up. – No, he asked me to get him.
快给我挂掉!
Put the fucking phone down!
放下电♥话♥! – 不!
Hang it up! Hang it up! – I can’t! I can’t!
弗兰克 在听吗?
Frank, are you there?
我想让你和他谈谈
I want you to talk to him.
弗兰克
Frank?
我要把他接进来了
I’m gonna put him on.
放下电♥话♥! 不许你这么做!
Hang it up! You don’t do that.
不许打给她 你什么都不该知道
You don’t call him. You don’t know.
别卷进他的家庭 我的家庭里来!
To get involved in this business of his. Of his- Of my family.
我们的家庭 我和他 懂吗?
This is the family. Me and him. Understand?
没别人了! 没有了! – 我只是…
There’s no one else. No one else! – I was just…
那个人 那个漂亮的人
That man. That beautiful man….
他儿子早就没了 他死了
His son does not exist. He’s dead. He’s dead.
谁让你这么做的?
Who asked you to do that?
厄尔让的 – 胡说!
Earl did. – Bullshit!
是他 很抱歉 真的是他 – 胡说! 他才不会这么做呢!
He did. Please, I’m sorry, he did. – Bullshit! He didn’t ask you!
他根本就不想见他 不想和他说话!
He doesn’t wanna talk to him, so fuck you that he asked that!
这个家庭只有我和他! 没别人了!
There’s no one but me and him! No one!
对不起 他…他让我做的
I’m sorry. l… He just…. He asked me.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
玛莉 带我离开这里 我得回家了 见露丝
Mary, take me out of here. I got to go home to Rose.
靠着我 – 玛莉 送他回家
Just lean on me. – Mary, take him home.
快! 回后台吧 – 我们到底赢没赢啊?
In the back. – Did we win or lose?
我也不知道 我们需要谈一下
I don’t know. We gotta talk.
你们输了 在时间到后就要算分数了
You lost. They go to the score the time they called it.
根本没有什么规则 – 根本没有什么规则?
That’s not an official rule. – Not an official rule?
那就是规则 孩子 – 胡扯
That’s an official rule, baby. – That’s bullshit!
你听谁说的?从那本书看来的?不一样的!这是场游戏表演!
Who says that? In what rule book? This is different! It’s a game show!
跟你的狗屁规则一点关系没有! – 理查德 闭嘴 别说了!
They don’t go by fucking sports rules! – Richard, shut it and cut it out.
要是他不尿裤子 我们早赢那些废物们了!
lf he hadn’t pissed his pants, we would have won this motherfucker!
你把我宝贝儿子怎么着了 伯特?
What did you do with my goddamn kid, Burt?
别他妈拽我 斯坦利 你这个废物
Stanley! Get your fucking hands off me, you boy- producer punk. Hey, Stanley!
哦天哪 为什么是我?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!