当然 – 谢谢
Yeah, sure. – Thanks.
怎么回事? – 是我 克劳迪娅 是我
What the fuck is this? – It’s me, Claudia. It’s me.
你来干什么?你跑来干什么?
What do you want? Why are you here?
我有话想和你说 你男朋友让我进来的
I’d like to talk to you. Uh, your boyfriend let me in. I just…
他不是我男朋友
That’s not my boyfriend.
想骂我淫♥贱♥ 是吧?- 不 不是的
Wanna call me a slut now or something? – No, I don’t.
你♥他♥妈♥到底来做什么?
What the fuck do you want?
我只是想坐下来 我有话想对你说 – 不许坐下!
I wanna sit. I wanna talk to you. – Don’t sit down.
我只是想 噢 太多事情要说了
I want to, uh- God, I want so many things.
或许我们应该好好谈谈 – 我不想和你说话!
Maybe we could talk… – I don’t wanna talk to you.
我有很多事想对你说 – 我不想和你说话!
There’s things I have to talk to you about. – I don’t want to talk to you.
没事 没事 不一定现在说
That’s all right. It doesn’t have to be now.
我们可以约个时间 随便什么时候
We can make a date to set some other time.
我真的不是故意闯进来的
I didn’t mean to walk in on you like this.
你为什么要来?为什么这么做?
Why are you here? Why are you doing this? Coming in here?
想说我像妓♥女♥ 是吧? – 不 我…
You wanna call me a whore? – No, I… Claudia….
我真的不想被你想成这样
I don’t want you to think I’m that way to you.
我怎么会骂你淫♥贱♥呢 – 呵呵 是么?
I’m not gonna call you a slut or something. – Yeah, ha, ha. Yeah, right.
那么到底来干什么?
What are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥到我房♥子里来到底要干什么?
What the fuck are you doing in my house?
别喊好吗 宝贝儿 别这么生气
Please don’t yell, honey. Just don’t go crazy.
我没有生气! 别老说我在生气!
I’m not crazy! Don’t you tell me that I’m crazy!
我病了 克劳迪娅
Claudia, I’m sick. I’m sick, Claudia.
放屁! – 不是的 听我说
Fuck you. – No, no, please, listen to me.
我靠 – 听我说 克劳迪娅
Fuck you! – Listen to me right now, Claudia.
我快死了
I am dying.
我病的很重 快不行了
I got sick, and then I fell down…
放屁! 滚出去 别在我屋子呆着!
Fuck you! Get the fuck out of my house.
我快死了 我得了癌症 克劳迪娅
I’m dying. I have cancer, Claudia.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
我马上就死了 – 放屁
And I’m dying very soon. – Fuck you.
已经蔓延到骨骼了 – 放屁!
It’s metastasized in my bones. – Fuck you!
我不骗你 我说的是真的
Claudia, it’s…. I’m not lying to you. This is the truth.
克劳迪娅 我真的要完蛋了
I’m telling you, Claudia, I’m going to lose.
出去
Get out.
快滚出去!
Get out! Get the fuck out of here!
出去! 滚! – 你妈妈很想你
Get out! Go! – Your mother would like to hear from you.
放屁 滚!
Fuck you. Get out!
快点滚出去!
Get the fuck out of my house now!
滚!
Get out!
保持你的身体运行良好
Keep your body running good.
预防最重要
Prevention is everything.
如果你不去维护 我将会修理
lf you don’t maintain it, I’ll be fixing it.
强身健体 保持身体健康
Keep fit. Stay healthy.
如果你的车运行良好 带他去杰菲润滑油店
If your car is running good, take it to Jiffy Lube…
他们会提供彭泽尔润滑油
…and they offer Pennzoil.
预防
Prevention.
这是它的价值
It’s worth it.
嘿 你不想看到我的
Hey, you don’t wanna see me.
唐尼
AVl: Don.
嘿 阿维
Hey, Avi.
马上过去
Just one sec.
跟贴满向下看的发胶说再见吧
Say goodbye to the plastered- down look of heavy hairspray…
跟自然看打个招呼
…and hello to the natural- looking-
求你了 – 别这样 别这样乱来
Please. – Don’t, Donnie. Don’t do this.
这太操蛋了 所罗门 我什么都没做!
This is so fucked, Solomon! I don’t deserve this!
别装得这么激动 丹尼尔 再清楚不过了
Don’t get strong, Donnie. This is making sense.
再明白不过了
This is making a lot of sense.
你没做好我给你的工作
You are not doing the job. The job I ask you to do.
我送给你的工作
A job I give you.
一而再 再而三地!
Over and over and over.
我很抱歉 不过以后再也不会这样了
I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna say I’m sorry much more.
我现在身无分文了 所罗门 你要是现在辞掉我
I don’t have any money, Solomon. lf you fire me…
我会付钱给你的! 把薪水付给你!
I pay you. I give you a paycheck.
吃白食的东西 唐尼
Your sales suck, Don.
给你钱! 给你!
I give. I give.
我发现你时 我看见你时 记得么
When I find you, when I meet you, what?
我把你的名字写在他妈的广♥告♥牌上
I put your name up on a fucking billboard.
我让你进我的店 做我的销♥售♥
I put you in my store. My salesman.
他妈的做我的所罗门电子代言人!
My fucking representation of Solomon Solomon Electronic.
挑战赛里的神童 丹尼尔•史密斯
The Quiz Kid, Donnie Smith, from the game show.
是啊 我把名气给你了 我的名字! 没错!
I lent you my celebrity, my name. Exactly.
放屁! 放屁! 我给够你钱了! 给够了!
Oh, fuck you. Fuck you. I paid you! I paid you!
我他妈给你多少机会 一次又一次 你都让我失望
I gave you a fucking chance, and a chance, over and over, and you let me down!
我怎么会这么相信你!
I trust you with so much!
我把店里的钥匙给你 还有锁的密♥码♥ 还有的生意
Keys to my store. The codes to my locks. The life and blood of my business.
你呢 你全花在这里!
In return, you smash in 7- Eleven!
每次都迟到! 我还借你钱!
And late! Always late! Loans!
借给你被你骗去做你的什么厨房♥!
The loans for your kitchen that you never did.
我还了!
I paid you back!
我是从你薪水里扣两年扣回来的!
Two years! Two years later, and from your paycheck!
连利息都没要!
I never charged interest.
所罗门 求求你 求你了!
Solomon, please. Please.
你这样做 我就完蛋了!
I am so fucked here if you do this.
我从没想过会被辞掉 我会完蛋的!
This is the worst timing. The worst timing I could ever imagine.
我必须得工作!
I need to keep working.
我还有一堆债务 还有一堆
I have so many debts, so many things.
还要付我的手术钱!
I have- I have- I have- I have my surgery.
我马上要做口腔手术了 – 什么手术?
My oral surgery coming. – What surgery?
口腔手术! 牙齿矫正手术!
Oral surgery. Corrective teeth surgery.
那是干啥的?- 牙箍!
What is that? – Braces.
你要什么牙箍 – 我需要的!
You don’t need braces. – Yes, I do.
你牙齿一点问题都没有 – 我需要手术!
Your teeth are straight. – I need surgery!
牙齿矫正手术!
I need corrective oral surgery.
你在度假时被闪电劈傻了 是吧?
Donnie, you got struck by lightning that time in Tahoe.
你绝对不需要什么牙箍
I don’t think braces is a good idea.
所罗门 再给我一次机会吧 求你了
Solomon, just let me ask you once, please.
别这样对我
Please don’t do this.
你拿什么付你那牙箍钱?- 我不知道!
How are you paying for the braces? – I don’t know.
装个牙箍要多少钱?
Well, that’s just incredible. How much are braces, anyway?
这是 这是两码事
It’s, uh… It doesn’t matter.
好像要5000块 我看到过 – 你♥他♥妈♥的要气死我了
It’s, like, $5000. I’ve seen it. I know. – Now you’re pissing me off.
太不可思议了 太他妈蠢了
This is incredible. This is fucking stupid.
你要花5000块装什么狗屁牙箍?
You’re paying $5000 for braces you don’t need?
我以前也非常出色的 – 别提这些 丹尼尔
I’ve been a good worker. – Don’t do this, Dannie.
根本不需要牙箍 – 你从哪儿拿钱做手术?
No need for braces. – Where are you gonna get the money?
我不知道! – 你想找我要! 我就知道
I don’t know. – You were going to ask me.
我以前那么出色 我 – 根本不需要牙箍
I have been a good worker. – No need for braces, Donnie.
你别瞎掺合!
That is none of your business!
我以前多么卖♥♥命多么死心塌地地为你干活 你这个混♥蛋♥!
I’ve been a good and loyal worker for you, you fucking assholes!
嘿 你给我小心点 – 把钥匙给我
Hey, fuck you. Watch it, now. – Give me your keys.
不 不要… – 你♥他♥妈♥的把钥匙还给我!
No, don’t… – Give me your fucking keys!
推定他叫波特•帕克 59岁
Identified as Porter Parker, age 59…
他就是壁橱里这个死人
…better known as the dead guy in the closet.
管♥理♥员♥说这是她丈夫
Says the building guy, this is her husband.
他不住这里
He comes around, raises some shit…
他来找她 后来就听见他们吵架 打斗声和尖叫
…screaming and yelling something.
还有儿子和一个小孩
There’s a son and a kid.
她的儿子?- 对 还有一个小孩
Her son? – Her son. That’s right. And the kid.
他们也在这儿 从昨晚开始
They were here, and from late last night…
一直到今早 一直有尖叫和吵嚷声
…and through the morning, screaming and yelling.
他们现在在哪? – 还没找到
Where are they? – They are not to be found.
床边找到600块钱和一大盒保险套
She’s got $600 and a large box of condoms next to the bed.
这女人太凶了 – 三个结婚戒指
She was real belligerent – Three wedding rings.
一整天都有人进进出出 管♥理♥员♥这么说的
Guys coming in and out all day. This is the building guy talking.
管♥理♥员♥还说她儿子和壁橱里这位经常打
Building guy says the son and the closet guy are always going at it.
她怎么说? – 什么都没说
And what is she saying? – Not a goddamn thing.
谢了 兰迪
Thanks, Randy. Whoa!
我帮了你 你得付多少钱?
How much you pay me for my help?
事情没那么简单 小伙计
It’s more complicated than that, little man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!