This is the…
我最后悔的 我所经受的
…regret that you make and the something you take…
这些事儿
…and the blah, blah, blah…
这些事儿 这些事儿
Something, something.
给我根烟 – 好
Give me a cigarette. – Okay.

Uh….
像这样的错
Mistakes like this…
千万别犯
…you don’t make.
可能以后
Sometimes…
你会做得挺对
…you make some, and okay.
有时候会做得不对 有时候
Not okay, sometimes, you make other ones.

Yeah.
然后记住应该更努力些
Know that you should do better.
我爱莉莉
I loved Lily.
我骗了她
I cheated on her.
她和我结婚23年
She was my wife for 23 years.
然后我有了个儿子
And I have a son.
她得了癌症
And she has cancer.
我离开了他们
And I’m not there…
然后他不得不自己照顾母亲
…and he’s forced to take care of her.
他才14岁
He’s 14 years old.
就得
To….
就得照顾自己的母亲 然后…
To take care of his mother and….
然后看着她在自己面前死去
And watch her die on him.
这么小的孩子 而我却跑了
A little kid, and I’m not there.
然后她就死了
And she does die.
我那么爱她
I loved her so.
但她知道我都做了什么
And she knew what I did.
她知道我做的一切傻事
She knew all the fucking stupid things I’d done.
但是爱
But the love…
要比你能想象到的有力得多
…was stronger than anything you can think of.
我的忏悔!
The goddamn regret.
我的忏悔!
The goddamn regret!
现在我也要死了
And I’ll die.
我要死了 我告诉你
Now I’ll die, and I’ll tell you what.
我一生最大的悔恨
The biggest regret of my life…
就是抛弃了我的真爱
I let my love go.
我做了什么?
What did I do?
我活了65岁
I’m 65 years old.
我羞愧万分
And I’m ashamed.
千万年前
Million years ago…
什么忏悔 什么罪恶
The fucking regret and guilt, these things…
统统都不存在
Don’t ever let anyone ever say to you…
根本没有什么忏悔
…you shouldn’t regret anything.
别这么做
Don’t do that. Don’t. Oh.
为自己所思所想而忏悔
You regret what you fucking want. Ah.
就这样 就这么做
Use that. Use that.
做什么事都应该忏悔 任何事
Use that regret for anything, any way you want.
你可以的 好吗?
You can use it, okay?
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
这一路上走得平平坦坦
This is a long way to go with no punch.
一个挺启发的
A little moral…
小故事 我说
…story, I say. Ha, ha.
爱情
Love.
这个破烂人生
This fucking life…

Oh…
真♥他♥妈♥太长了
It’s so fucking hard.
太长了
So long.
人生根本不短 太长了
Life ain’t short. It’s long.
真♥他♥妈♥的长
It’s long, God damn it.
妈的
Goddamn.
我做了些什么?
What did I do?
我做了些什么?我做了些什么?
What did I do? What did I do?
菲尔 菲尔 救救我
Phil. Phil, help me.
我都做了些什么?
What did I do?
嘿 怎么样?- 你感觉怎么样?
Hey, Juan, how you doing? – How you feeling?
我想我还是再呆一会儿 坚持到结束
Yeah, I think I’m going to stay on, stick it out.
你决定了?- 是的
Are you sure? – Yeah.
好 – 行 晚安
Okay. – All right, good night.
你真傻
You’re so stupid.
雨后放晴 夜间微风
你行的
You know, you know, you know.
开始吧
Go, go, go.
哦 丹尼尔 – 喂 亲爱的 我要你帮个忙
Donnie. Oh, Donnie. – Hello, dear. I need a favor.
好的 好
Okay, okay.
行了 一边去 迈克斯
Shh. All right, all right. Back up, back up. Back up, Max.
一边去 米勒斯
Back up, Miles. Back up.
你好 你是弗兰克?- 杰克对吧?
Hello. You Frank? Jack, right? – Hello. How are you?
你就是菲尔?- 我是菲尔
Are you Phil? – Phil, yeah.
刚一直在等你接电♥话♥ 后来吊线了
We, uh, tried to get in touch. We got disconnected.
边上去 迈克斯 嘿 一边去 拜托!
Stay in, Max. Stay in. Hey, hey, come on.
好吗?
All right? Please.
我收到消息了 – 一直找不到你
I got the message. – Yeah, I couldn’t find you.
厄尔请求我 我就去找地址簿了 里面没有你电♥话♥ 什么都没有
I looked through the address books. There’s no number. There’s nothing.
嘘 嘿 – 那个谁
Shh. Hey! – ls, uh, what’s- her- name…?
琳达?她出去了 她不在这里
Linda? No, she went out. She’s not here.
嘿 真不好意思
Hey, I’m sorry, uh….
我不知道该做什么
You know, I don’t know what to do here.
你♥爸♥爸叫我找到你 我连号♥码都没有
Um, your dad asked me to get in touch with you, and I didn’t have the number.
就拨了那个号♥码 要进来吗?
You know, I called the number. Do you wanna come in?
好 嘿 菲尔 – 怎么了?
Yeah. Hey, Phil? – Okay. Yeah?
别让狗离我太近 不然我就踢它们
I will drop- kick those fucking dogs if they come near me.
好吧 – 行?
All right. – Okay?
进来吧 这只叫布莱克
Come on in. Come on in. This is Blake.
这是米勒斯 – 都撵走
This is Miles. – Clear them out.
都过来
Here we go.
好了 他就在里面
All right, he’s in here…
一起进去吧
…so we all go in here. Come on.
进来吧?
Wanna go in?
不 我先站一会 菲尔 – 好吧
No, I just- Stand here a second, Phil. – Okay.
行吗?- 好吧
Okay? – All right.
夫人!
Lady.
嘿 夫人
Hey, lady.
夫人 夫人
Lady. Lady.
嘿 醒一醒
Hey, wake up.
夫人
Lady.
你怎么啦?
What’s wrong with you?
我们现在怎么办?
How do we do this, then?
就这么办吧
Well, we just do it.
继续下去 慢慢会好的
We do it. We figure it out.
就这么办吧
We do as we do, I guess.
你爱我么 露丝?
Do you love me, Rose?
你是我的男人
You are my handsome man.
我是个坏男人 – 不
I’m a bad person. – Ha, ha, no. No.
我是说
I mean…
我得跟你说出来
… I’m telling you this now, you see….
因为我想一切都明明白白
You see, because I want everything to be clear and clean…
而且我要为我以前的所作所为道歉
…and I want to apologize for me and all the stupid things that I’ve done.
我骗过你
I’ve cheated on you.
我做过对不起你的事 我非常难受
I’ve cheated on you, and it kills me…
一直悔恨不已
…and the guilt of what I’ve done….
我不想让你觉得
I don’t want you to think-
你可能知道
Maybe you knew.
我想你早就知道了吧
I think maybe you’ve known.
那么我想说出来 不仅令我
So I hope this is not just for me….
能好过一些
For me to make myself feel better about what I’ve done…
而且我也不想令你觉得自己和傻子一样
…but for you not to feel like you’re sitting there like a jerk.
你是无辜的
You’re the good one.
知道么?
You understand?
你以前有和别人在一起不停地撒谎过吗
Did you ever go out with someone and just lie…
一句连一句的说谎?
…question after question?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!