想要最后 – 会没事的
Wants one thing. – It’s okay.
最后
Find him on a….
弗兰克
Frank.
他叫弗兰克•麦吉
His name is Frank Mackey.
弗兰克•麦吉?- 对
Frank Mackey? – Yeah.
你的儿子?
That’s your son?
反正不是我的名字
Not my name.
去找找
Go find…
找找莉莉
Find Lily.
把这个给我 给我
Give me that. Give me.
给我 给我的话
Give me- lf you give me that…
就在那儿
…over there on, uh….
操 我做不了
Oh. Fuck. I can’t hold on to this.
我懂了
I got it. I got it.

Yeah.

Ah.
阴♥茎♥万岁!
Respect the cock.
摧毁她们的下♥体♥!
And tame the cunt.
摧毁她们!
Tame it.
掌握技巧 勇往直前 我将教会你们 我们必须
Take it on headfirst with the skills that I will teach you at work…
懂得说不 – 不
…and say, No. – No!
你控制不了我! – 不!
You will not control me. No! – No!
你不可能勾引我! – 不!
You will not take my soul. No! – No!
你不可能胜利!
You will not win this game.
这仅仅是一场游戏 伙计们
Because it is a game, guys. You wanna think it’s not, huh?
想想你的学校生活
You go back to the schoolyard…
当时还迷恋那个大奶玛莉•简
…and you have that crush on big- titted Mary Jane.
阴♥茎♥万岁
Respect the cock.
你必须牢牢记着
You are embedding this thought:
我才是主人! – 没错
I am the one who’s in charge. – Yeah.
只有我才能说好! – 好
I am the one who says, Yes. – Yes!
不! – 不!
No. – No!
快点! – 快点!
Now. – Now!
过来!
Here.
这世界就该是这样 大家
Because it’s universal, man.
不论什么进化论 什么人类学
It is evolutional. It is anthropological.
什么生物学 – 是
It is biological. – Yeah.
我们是动物
It is animal.
我们
We…

…are…
男人!
…men.
你需要问自己你可以做什么
You need to ask yourself what you can do…
是格蕾丝么?- 是
You Gwenovier? – Yeah.
我是玛费 弗兰克的私人助理
I’m Captain Muffy, Frank’s assistant.
这是唐尼 我们从这边进去 – 抱歉 我来晚了
This is Doc. We can go in right here. – Sorry I’m late.
他已经开始35分钟了
He started about 35 minutes ago…
不过现在恐怕刚进入高♥潮♥
…but he’s probably getting all pumped up right now.
请看这一页最上面写的什么?
Look down at the top of the page. At the top of the page, what does it say?
做一个时间表! – 对 做个时间表 这基本不用强调了
Get a calendar. – Right. I cannot stress this enough.
现在非常流行 大家都在讲时间表
It’s a simple item. It’s 99 cents at the corner store.
但你要仔细往下看 再往下
But if you look into your packs, reach deep into your packs…
你会看到我们这个时间表非常特别
…you will see that I have been nice enough to include one. See?
我们就是这么独树一帜
Yeah, yeah. That’s just the kind of prick I am.
你们需要一个这样的时间表 虽然看上去很简单
You’re gonna need this calendar. It doesn’t seem like much.
很普通的一个小玩意儿
It’s a simple item. It is a small item…
但它将重新改变你的生活
…but it is going to make all the difference in your world.
你认识了一个女孩
You meet a girl, work an A- 3 interruption.
你们下一次见面是八天以后
Let’s say an eight- day waiting period before next contact.
你怎么才能知道第八天是什么日子?
How are you gonna know when those eight days are up?
标记的日历
AUDlENCE: Mark the calendar.
没错 你的在日历上做标记
That’s right. Mark the calendar. You’re gonna mark that calendar.
标在时间表上 要听我的 按照时间表
You’re going to stick with me and this calendar.
你必须为自己定一个目标
You’re gonna set goals.
这样才能让你们的关系更进一步
lf you really, really wanna make that friend something else…
为此你一定要努力
…you’re gonna have to be tough on yourself.
必须设定一个目标
You’re gonna have to set goals.
你 呃 穿棕色短袖衫的那位先生
Uh, you, sir, in the, uh, brown short- sleeve shirt.
我看不到你的牌子 你叫什么名字?
I can’t read your name tag. What’s your name, please?
你好 – 弗兰克在吗?
Hello. – Hi, uh, is Frank there?
你打错号♥码了
No, you have the wrong number.
不好意思 我想找一个叫弗兰克•麦吉的
I’m sorry. I’m looking for a Frank Mackey.
没有叫弗兰克的
Yeah, no, there’s no Frank here.
这里是 818- 775- 3993 么?
ls this, um, 818- 775- 3993?
对 恐怕是你把号♥码记错了
Yeah. No, you have the wrong number.
对了 那么有没有一个叫杰克的呢?
Do you know a Jack, by any chance?
只是一个简单的采访
Just a regular deal. Loosers and tighters.
我们会在楼上准备好的 – 然后她给我打电♥话♥…
We’re all set upstairs. – And then she called me up…
问我对他的意见
…and she asked me for advice about a guy.
准备好了么?- 都好了
Got everything you need? – All set, thanks.
她知道你对此有什么感受吗?
Does she know how you feel about her? Have you discussed that?
是的 有的
Yes. Absolutely.
怎么说的?
And what does she say?
她说她对我一点感觉都没有
She says she doesn’t feel that way about me.
我肯定这屋子里所有人都能理解你的感受 杰夫
I don’t think there’s anyone in this room that doesn’t understand that pain…
谢谢你和大家分享这一切
…and I wanna thank you for sharing that with us.
我们要教教德尼丝 我们先做好这个时间表 设好目标
Let me tell you what we’re gonna teach Denise when we set goals, all right?
我想着 德尼丝
What I say is, Denise.
德尼丝这个小东西
Denise the Piece.
好吧 那就把它记下来 写在时间表上
I mark it down. Oh, I write it up.
你已经被我盯上了
And you have been warned…
我用我的激光
…because I have my lasers…
我的泰瑟枪 我的制导炸♥弹♥
… I have my Tasers, I have my lCBMs…
我用我的火箭筒 我的战斗机都对准了你
… I have my bazookas, I have my jets pointed right at you.
好吧 我亲爱的兄弟们 该是我们庆祝的时候了
Because me and my brothers, we like to celebrate…
一进入五月 就是让她爽得合不拢腿的胜利日
…and on the first of May, we celebrate V- Day.
六月时 是我们的吮指鸡块日
And come June, oh, baby, it is the lick of my spoon.
到了八月 好吧 我们要庆祝
Come August, we like to celebrate…
美味腊肠狂欢节!
…Saint Suck My Big Fat Fucking Sausage.
上掉她仅仅是我为自己定的一个目标而已
I set goals for myself…
目标达成后 我对自己说 已经结束了
…and when I say I do not wanna take it anymore…
那么我就会结束这段关系
… I will not take it anymore.
杰夫 你认为她真的是你的朋友吗?
You think she’s your friend, Geoff? You think she’s your friend?
这些女人根本不能成为朋友
They’re not your friends.
难道你真的以为她们能与你共度难关 相濡以沫吗?
Do you really think she’s gonna be there when things go bad?
她们真能在你人生不顺利的时候 陪伴着你 支持着你吗?
Huh, guys? When things go wrong, do you think they’re gonna be there for us?
根本不可能
Ho- ho, you think again.
上了这个小娘们
Oh, fucking Denise, Denise the Piece…
我要吃你的小面包圈 你逃不掉的
…you are gonna give me that cherry pie, sweet mama baby.
好 但要注意一点: 并不是说 我们完全不需要女性朋友
Oh, yeah, but listen up. That is not to say that we don’t all need females as friends.
请注意 我们马上在第23章会学到结交一些可爱女生做朋友
We’re gonna learn later that having a couple of chick friends lying around…
将会对我们设置嫉妒陷阱极其便捷 稍后就会学到这个
…comes in real handy in setting jealousy traps. We’ll get to that later.
现在 请大家拿出蓝色小册子 第18页
Right now, what I want you guys to do is pull out your blue booklets, page 18.
我们加快速度浏览一遍 稍后再详细讲解
We’re going quickly. We’re gonna workshop it later.
第18页 蓝色小册子
Eighteen, blue booklet.
制♥造♥一次不幸
Form A Tragedy.
非常简单 非常明了 但如果制♥造♥成功的话
This is simple and clean, and if done correctly…
能够事半功倍
…can be very, very effective in getting some bush.
举个例子 给你这位目标小姐打个电♥话♥ 安排个约会
Here we go. You call up your so- called friend and set a date.
比如定在7:30左右 打电♥话♥这么说
Let’s say make it around 7:30. You call her on the phone.
找谁?
Hello?
你好 克劳迪娅在吗?
Hi. Uh, is Claudia here?
她还在睡觉
She’s sleeping.
你是她男朋友?
Are you- ? Are you her boyfriend?
你 你是吉米•加托吧?
You’re Jimmy Gator, right?
嗯 你叫什么名字?
That’s right. What’s your name?
我叫雷
I’m Ray.
你是她男朋友么?- 不是 只是普通朋友
So are you her boyfriend? – No, I’m just a friend.
明白
I see.
来这儿做什么啊?- 我是她父亲
Ha, ha, what are you doing here? I mean- – I’m her father.
能进去吗?
Mind if I come in?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!