举双手出来!
Come out now with your hands up!
听见没有?那儿什么都没有!
MARClE: What did I tell you? Ain’t nobody in there!
你还往哪儿走 狗东西?
Where the fuck you going, motherfucker?
别他妈进我卧室!
Don’t go in my goddamn bedroom!
离我的壁橱远点!你♥他♥妈♥的!
Stay out of my motherfucking closet! What did I tell you?
你♥他♥妈♥的听见没? – 我是警♥察♥!
Don’t go down my hallway! – This is the police!
壁橱里有人吗?出来
lf there is anyone in this closet, come out…
让我看到你的双手
…and show yourself to me now, with your hands up.
玛茜 别再拖椅子了!
Marcie, do not drag that couch any further!
别藏着了!
Don’t do this, ma’am!
我的壁橱里什么都他妈的没有!
There’s nobody in my motherfucking closet!
我要打开壁橱 我会开枪的
lf I have to open this closet, you will get shot!
快回来 你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥!
MARClE: Come back here! Come back here, motherfucker!
我他妈的有话和你说!
What can’t you goddamn fucking talk to me?
那里面什么人都没有! 我告诉你! – 玛茜 闭嘴!
There’s nobody in there! I told you! – Marcie, quiet down!
你♥他♥妈♥的别乱来了! 净他妈胡来!混♥蛋♥!
This don’t make no fucking sense! This don’t make no goddamn sense!
你♥妈♥的♥!狗东西!
This is bullshit, motherfucker!
为什么不过来问我?
Why can’t you talk to me?
哇哦 喔
Whoa! Whoa- ho!
这他妈是什么啊 玛茜?
What the hell is this, Marcie?
那不是我的
That ain’t mine.
我们坐在这儿时 他正在慢慢死去
He’s dying. He’s fucking dying as we’re sitting here.
竟然他妈的连个办法都…
There’s not a fucking…
天哪!你怎么能叫我冷静下来?
Jesus, how can you tell me to calm down?
我能做的就是尽我所能帮助你
I can help you through this, but there’s certain things…
但你也知道的 你必须接受这个事实 我们可以接受它的
…you’re gonna have to take care of, and we can go over them…
不过前提是你必须安静♥坐♥下来听我说 好吗?
…but I need to know that you’re listening to me, okay?
我 我快要疯了 他要死了 我却不知该做…
I’m- I’m in a fucking state. It’s like he’s going, and I don’t…
好吧 告诉我些实际的 比如处理遗体什么的
Just tell me practical things, like what the fuck do I do with his body?
死的时候我该做什么?下一步怎么办 然后呢?
What do I do when he dies? What next? What happens then? What next?
援助会将做这些
That’s what Hospice can take care of.
他们会派一个护士过去
They’ll send over a nurse, somebody who…
不 他已经有菲尔在那儿了
No. Phil. He has Phil now.
菲尔是派过去的护士么?- 是的
Phil is one of the nurses from the service? – Yeah.
如果你对菲尔满意的话 就让他继续做着
lf you’re happy with Phil taking care of him and helping you, that’s fine…
但是最好联♥系♥援助会让他们来处理尸体
…but contact Hospice to arrange for the body.
你不懂得的
You don’t understand. It’s…
现在他一天比一天痛苦 那些狗屁药片一点用都没有
There’s more pain than before, and the fucking morphine pills aren’t working…
这两天 他根本连咽东西都不行
…and it’s like- The past two days, he can’t really swallow…
我根本不知道药能不能咽下去
…and l, um- I don’t know if the pills are going down.
我根本看不见他嘴里 我一晚上只能看着他
I can’t see inside his mouth anymore, and I’m up all night staring at him…
我根本不知道药咽下去没有 他在呻♥吟♥ 他太难受了
…and I don’t know if the pills are going down. He moans and he hurts.
我们有办法的 我可以给他…
We can fix that, because I can give you…
你在听吗?
Are you listening?
在听 我感觉好些了 – 要坐下吗?
Yeah. I’m listening. I’m getting better. – Do you wanna sit down?
我得坐一会儿
I need to sit down.
厄尔恐怕撑不下去了
Okay, Linda, EarI’s not gonna make it.
他就快不行了 非常快
He’s dying. He is. He’s dying very, very rapidly.
我们需要做的就是 尽可能地结束
The thing here is to make this experience…
这种痛苦和折磨 让他轻松一些离去
…as painless and easy for him as possible.
懂了么?
You understand?
救助会能接手这一切过程
Now, Hospice will take care of all the technical things.
他们帮助你处理他的遗体
They will help you. They will take care of the body.
只需要在他离去后打个电♥话♥
They are who you call when he dies.
这是救助会的号♥码
There’s the number of Hospice.
还有就是 除了以前开的吗♥啡♥药片外
Okay. Now, as far as the morphine pills go…
还有一种药可以考虑一下
…there’s something else to consider.
有一种效果非常显著的液体吗♥啡♥疗法
There’s a very strong, very potent solution of liquid morphine…
一小瓶吗♥啡♥ 放在眼药滴瓶里
…and it’s a little bottle. It has an eyedropper.
这样能很方便的滴进他的咽喉部
It’s easy to get into his mouth and drop on his tongue…
立刻就能消除他体内的痛苦
…and it will certainly diminish the pain that he’s in.
但是你必须知道 一旦使用这种药
But you need to realize that, uh, once you give it to him…
他就不可能痊愈了
…there really is no going back.
这东西肯定会去除痛苦 但会立刻让他失去知觉
It will certainly cure his pain, but he will drift in and out of consciousness…
这将比现在还要糟
…even worse than he is now, Linda. I mean…
厄尔将会完全没有知觉 将不是厄尔了
All sign of the recognizable Earl will pretty much go away.
我还能说什么呢?不知道这样行么
l- What the fuck can I say to- ? I don’t know what to say to that.
我不想这样
I don’t want to do this.
这么坐着
Sit here.
我看得到东西
I can see the things, you know.
我什么都知道 狗♥日♥的♥
It’s getting there, that’s the cocksucker.
我看得到那支笔
I see that pen.
我看得见它 就是这个
I see it. I know it’s there.
我能够到它
I reach for it.

No.
有什么用?
No. No goddamn use.
知道吗 我有个儿子
I have a son, you know.
是吗?- 是
You do? – Yeah.
他在哪?- 不知道
Where is he? – I don’t know.
我知道
I mean…
就在这里
…he’s around, but…
他就在镇上 但我不知道在哪儿
He’s here in town, but I don’t know.
知道么
You know…
他很倔的
…he’s a tough one.
非常倔
Very….
菲尔 有女朋友吗你?- 没有
Got a girlfriend, Phil? – No.
赶快找一个 – 我在努力
Get a girlfriend. – I’m trying.
和她一起做些漂亮的事儿
Do good things with her. Share the things.
就像那些狗屁话说的
All that bullshit is true, you know.
找个好的 抓住她不放 然后就成功了
Find a good one, hold on, and all that.
琳达人呢?
Where’s Linda?
她有点事儿出去了
She went out. She, uh, said she went out to run some errands.
马上就回来
She’ll be back.
她是个好女孩 – 对
She’s a good girl. – Yeah.
就是有点傻 不过还算是好女孩
She’s a little nuts. Heh. But she’s a good girl, I think. Yeah.
她就是有点傻
She’s a little daffy. Yeah.
她爱你
She loves you.
嗯 可能吧
Well, maybe.
是 – 对
Yeah. – Yeah.
她是个挺好的女孩
She is a good one.
你最后一次和你儿子说话是什么时候?
When’s the last time you talked to your son?
不记得了
I don’t know.

Ten.
可能是十 或者五
Maybe ten…. Five…

Fuck.

Fuck.
又一样东西没了
That’s another thing that goes.
你的记忆? – 时间顺序 懂吗?
Your memory? – Time lines, you know?
我能记起事情 但是不知道何时发生的
I can remember things, but not right there.
明白吗?- 明白
You know? – Yeah.
明白?明白个屁
Yeah? What the fuck do you know?
以前见到过这样的 – 像我这样的傻♥逼♥?
I’ve seen it before. – Oh, other fucking assholes like me?
没有人像你一样 – 狗♥日♥的♥
Ah, there’s no asshole like you. – Cocksucker.
为什么每句话都这种词儿 狗♥日♥的♥ 混♥蛋♥ 或者 傻♥逼♥?
How come every word you use is either cocksucker, shit balls, or fuck?
你知道你该做什么吗?- 去死?
Do me a personal favor. – Go fuck myself.
真♥他♥妈♥聪明
You got it.
我不能…
I can’t…
我再也受不了这些了
I can’t hold on to this any longer.
再给你来点吗♥啡♥ 好吗? – 不 把电♥话♥给我
I’ll get another pill. Another morphine pill. – No. Give me the fucking phone.
要打给谁? – 我要打给他
Who you gonna call? – I wanna see this. l, uh-
到底在哪儿?- 谁?
Where is he? Do you know? – Who?
杰克 – 你儿子叫杰克?
Jack. – ls Jack your son?
你想要给他打电♥话♥ 是么?
Do you want to call him on the phone? I can call him.
我帮你打 你记得号♥码吧
I can dial the number if you can remember the number.
不是他
It’s not him.
不是杰克 他是个傻♥逼♥
It’s not him. He’s a fucking asshole.
菲尔 快来 难受死了
Oh, Phil, come here. This is so boring.
受不了这些
So goddamn…. Goddamn….
什么遗嘱
You know, that dying wish…
什么一个躺在床上的老头
…and all that old man on a bed….

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!