Hello? – Police! Open the door!
谁?
Who is it?
警♥察♥! 开门!
It’s the LAPD! Open the door!
来了!
I’m coming!
我得先穿上衣服!
I have to get dressed!
快一点儿好吗! 把门打开!
You’re not coming fast enough! Open the door!
你没听见吗?我说马上了 马上就好!
Didn’t you hear me? I said I’m coming, and that means I’m coming!
我得先穿衣服 好吗?
I just have to get dressed, all right?
我要先把衣服穿好!
I really- I have to get dressed!
我讨厌什么都说不清楚就来这里
I hate coming here and not being able to talk.
我知道 没关系
It’s fine. I understand.
希望情况能好些
I wish the circumstance was better.
我不知道会发生什么
I don’t know what’s gonna happen. It’s so fucked.
我已经坚持不住了 – 用尽了所有疗法
I feel so over the top with everything. – Running out of your medication at all…
不管任何时候 使用这个都是十分恐怖的
…let alone at a time like this, could be drastic.
谢谢你 丹尼医生
Thank you, Dr. Diane.
即使你的口袋 或者是渔夫的口袋
even your pocket. And the pocket fisherman’s-
这个周六的晚上 7:30
7:30 this Saturday night.
1美元99美分 握住它 罗恩 只有四个简单的
dollars and 99 cents. Hold it, Ron. It’s only four easy-
纳斯达克交易价格
NASDAQ trading at-
和他聪明的伙伴 理查德和茱莉亚
Stanley Spector and his brilliant friends, Richard and Julia…
要战胜今天的成年挑战者们 米姆 路易斯和陶德
…can defeat today’s adult challengers, Mim, Luis, and Todd.
他们将获得50万美元的团队奖
They’re moving towards a half- a- million- dollar team total…
小孩都知道节目的新纪录!
…and a What Do Kids Know? record.
粉点外送 – 嗨 我想叫点送货服务
Pink Dot. – Hi. I’d like to get an order for delivery.
电♥话♥号♥码?- 号♥码是818- 725- 4424
Phone number? – 818- 725- 4424.
帕特里奇?- 对
Partridge? – Yeah.
想要点什么呢?
What would you like?
我想要花生酱
I’d like to get an order of, um, peanut butter…
香烟 骆驼的 还要水
Mm- hm. – …uh, cigarettes, Camel Lights.
嗯嗯 – 呃 水
Mm- hm. – Uh, water…
瓶装水么?- 不不 不要水了
Bottled water? – Um, no. You know what, forget the water.
再来一条面包就好 白面包 – 好的
Just give me a loaf of bread. White bread. – Okay.
你们有《花♥花♥公♥子♥》杂♥志♥么?- 有
And, um, do you have Playboy magazine? – Yeah.
来一本吧 – 有《阁楼》杂♥志♥么?
Okay. One of those. – And, uh, Penthouse, the magazine?
有 – 是么?来一本
Yeah. – You have that? Okay. Uh, one of those.
《皮条客》呢?- 有
And, um, Hustler? – Yeah.
有么? – 有
Do you have that? – Yeah, I said.
有啊 要吗?- 要
That it? – Yeah, that’s it.
还要花生酱 面包和香烟是么?
You still want the peanut butter, bread, and cigarettes?
是啊 怎么了?
Yeah. What?
总共31.90元 三十分钟内送到 – 谢谢你
The total is 31.90. Thirty minutes or less. – Okay. Thank you.
现金还是信♥用♥卡♥?- 现金
ls that cash or credit card? – Cash.
谢谢你 – 谢谢
Thanks. – Thank you.
再见 – 再见
Bye. – Bye.
向阴♥茎♥敬礼 向小♥穴♥进军!
Respect the cock and tame the cunt!
好好享受你们的午餐吧!
Have a great lunch!
这位是格蕾丝 《传记》节目组的 她想给你做个专访
This is Gwenovier from Profiles. She’s here for the interview.
很高兴见到你 – 久仰 久仰
Nice to meet you. – I admire your work.
谢谢 我们在楼上已经准备好 – 对你来说 这儿很危险的
Thank you. I have us set up in a suite- – It’s not very safe for you here.
我又完成了一个研讨会 格蕾丝
I finish one of these seminars, Gwenovier….
太他妈棒了 我就是蝙蝠侠
I swear to fucking God. I mean, I am Batman.
我就是超人
I’m Superman. I’m like a…. A fucking….
我感觉自己就是他妈的动作巨星
I’m like a fucking action hero after that.
我要是现在走出去的话 格蕾丝
I could walk out if this room right now.
下楼到到大厅 然后走到街上
I could go down the hall, walk down the street…
我能把所有小甜妞们带回来 不费吹灰之力
…and pick up any little honey I meet that has even one second to stop.
只要一秒钟?- 别打断我 美女
All it takes is one second? – Just one second, girl.
一个眼神 一个沉思
One glance, one hesitation…
我们只需要用眼神交会
…one subtle look my way for me to know…
然后就像这样
…and then it is:
砰! 乓! 咚!
Bing, bang, boom.
噢 不好意思!
Oh, my God. Oh!
我离题太远了
I’m away on a tangent.
说真的 – 别激动了 好吗?
I tell you… – Don’t hurt yourself, okay?
说真的 太激动了
I tell you, I do.
我一上这种研讨会就会亢奋
I get so fucking jazzed at these seminars…
因为我完全融入其中了
…see, because I am what I believe.
我身体力行
I do as I say.
我自己非常信这些东西
I live by these rules…
我虔诚地遵守它们
…as religiously as I preach them.
所以我才会变得这么疯狂 上窜下跳 左突右冲
That’s why I am getting the nasty left, right, center, up, down, sideways.
性♥爱♥圣♥战♥就要爆发 由麦吉领导的队伍将大获全胜
The Battle of the Bush is being fought and won by Team Mackey.
好吧 我们开始录影吧 – 什么?我以为我们已经在录了
We’re gonna start rolling now. – What? I thought we were rolling.
那快开始吧 快 快 快点 我会毫无保留地对你的
Come on, go, go, go, Gwenovier. I am firing pearls at you here.
我会告诉你 这场战斗其实并不顺利
I want you to know that I’m not succeeding in the bush…
谁让我是弗兰克•T•J•麦吉呢
…because I’m Frank T.J. Mackey. Ah, you think about this.
我是说 有些女人
I mean, there are women…
想要挑战我
…who, uh, wanna destroy me.
是么?真不敢相信
No. I find that hard to believe.
这使得情势变得严峻 极其严峻
It makes it very difficult, twice as hard for me.
我在各地巡回时 有些小辣妹
There’s some hottie I’m moving in on…
听说了我 我的计划 和我的这些方案
…knows me, knows my, you know, my, uh, plans and my schemes, you know?
她们就想玩我
She’s gonna wanna fuck with me.
然后回去和朋友说
She’s gonna go back, you know tell her friends: Yada, yada, yada…
弗兰克•T•J•麦吉不过如此嘛
You know, Frank T.J. Mackey, he ain’t all that. You know.
其实不过如此 被我玩儿了吧
He ain’t all that. Didn’t get me.
这让我 让我
So, me, I am…
我必须异常警觉
You know, I’m just on full afterburners…
必须在惊涛骇浪中穿梭 – 好吧
…full- throttle through hottie heaven. – Okay.
左闪 右躲 – 我懂了
Just dodging left. Dodging right. – Yes, I understand.
躲开这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的子弹 – 我不知道这些发生过
Dodging these bullets from these terrorists. – I should’ve known this was gonna happen.
别激动啦 坐好 乖乖的
Calm down, take it easy, and be a good boy…
好么 麦吉先生?
…okay, Mr. Mackey?
这才对 坐好
Thank you. Now, you sit back there…
把你的麦克风打开 好吗
…put your microphone on for me, please…
好的 女士 – 这样我们才能开始 好吗?
Yes, ma’am. – So we can do this thing, all right?
没问题
Okay, um….
首先我想问你 – 再等一下
Okay. Let me start by asking you- – Just a second. One second.
还有一个扣子
You missed a button.
谢谢
Thank you.
想知道些什么?
What do you wanna know?
来吧
Make it happen.
你是丹尼尔 加油 加油
This is you, Donnie. Go, go, go.
你好 你又来啦?
Hello. You’re back again, huh?
是啊 你好
Yeah. Yes. Hi.
要点什么?- 健怡可乐
What can I get you? – Uh, Diet Coke.
很累啊 要来一杯吗?
You look tired. You want one of these?
喝你自己的吧
Better pour you one of these, huh?
给我打电♥话♥好吗?
Can you ring me up?
布拉德 看见你真高兴 – 我也是
Brad, good to see you. – It’s good to see you.
你收到海伦的定金了么?
You make that down payment on the Harley yet?
还没呢 下周再说
Not yet. Not yet. I’ll make it next week.
一周六天 你是第一个
Six days. You’ll be the first.
我好高兴
Ha, ha, I would love that.
再来一杯吧?- 好啊
Want another one? – Yes.
我要一杯龙舌兰
Uh, I’d like a tequila.
加什么?- 随便
What kind? – It doesn’t matter.
快把门打开!
Open up the door now!
来了!嘿!
Yes, hi! Hello!

Yeah.
不好意思 刚才在穿衣服
I’m sorry. I had to get dressed.
你住这里么? – 对
You the resident here? – Yes.
一个人? – 是
You alone in there? – Yes.
里面没有其他人了吗?
No one else in there with you?
没有 怎么啦?
No. What’s wrong?
先把你的音乐调小声点好吗?不然什么都听不见
First of all, you’re gonna have to turn down the music so we can have a conversation.
能进来吗?
You mind if I come in?
能 进来吧
No. Go ahead.
你的邻居们都非常担心你
You got your neighbors real worried for you.
对不起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!