你觉得呢?
Daniel Boone’s lost.No.
丹尼尔·邦斯迷路了
在华盛顿的野外迷失了
Lost in the wilds of Washington.
如果你男朋友在发掘新路
If your boyfriend’s going to blaze trails,I’m going to the press club.
我就要去新闻俱乐部
He might want us toput on short pants and go hiking.
待在这里,他也许会要我们穿短裤去健行
你不会想要错过这运动
You wouldn’t want to miss the exercise.
当我想到运动我就要躺下
When I think of exercise, I lie downuntil the feeling leaves me.
直到那种感觉离开我
如果他失踪了不是很好笑吗?
Wouldn’t it be funny if he was lost?The Boy Ranger?
那个童子军?
Oh, he’ll show up.He must have a compass with him.
他会出现的
他身上一定有带指南针
如果我是个童子军我会上哪?
Where would I goif I were a Boy Ranger?
老天,我累了我投降了!
Boy, am I tired. I’m all in!
打电♥话♥给所有的医院顺便帮我弄张床!
Call all the hospitals.And get me a bed while you’re at it!
老板,你能拿一下吗?
Boss, will you hold this a minute?
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
别走!回来这里!
Here! Come back here!
[???]
司法平等
宪法大道宾州大道
杰佛森
1776年7月4日独♥立♥纪念日
约翰汉考克
独♥立♥宣言
美国宪法
在1776年7月4日的国会
生命
[RINGING]
自♥由♥
追求幸福
自♥由♥
山缪尔·亚当斯
汉密尔顿
敬将士1917-1919
在这里安息着一名荣耀的伟大美国士兵
[???]
就像他拯救了这个国家一样在这殿堂里就像在人们的心中
会纪念亚伯拉罕·林肯永远铭记在心
对任何人没有仇恨,对大家有爱心,坚持对的事
就像上帝让我们看见正途让我们去追求
完成我们的任务医治国家的伤口
四十七年前我们的领袖带领我们
来到这大♥陆♥重建新国度
–从那些光荣死亡的将士身上我们
BOY:- that from these honored deadwe take
增进奉献在他们曾经用生命
increased devotion thatthat cause for which they
用一切的
gave the last full measureof devotion,
奉献
使我们在这
that we here highly…
– 决定- 决定
MAN: Resolve.BOY: Resolve
这些人不能白死
that these deadshall not have died in vain.
在上帝名下的
That this nation,
这个国度应该获得重生的…
under God,shall have a new birth of…
自♥由♥
Freedom.
自♥由♥
BOY:Freedom.
民有
And that government, of the people,
民治
by the people, for the people,
民享的政♥府♥
shall not perish from the earth.
决不会在地球上消逝
[???]
[RINGING]
他们为什么不试试警♥察♥?
Why don’t they try the police?
叫警犬
Call out some bloodhounds,
或是印第安向导
or Indian guides.
他唯一知道的地方就是议员办公室
One place he knowsis the Senate office.You stay there and wait.
你待在那里等
好了再半小时
All right, another half-hour.
就半小时再见
Just one half-hour. Goodbye.
为何我不辞职?
Oh, why don’t I quit?
八到五小孩子喝醉了
Eight to five,little boy blue’s plastered.
当傅利死的时候我为何没想清楚?
When Foley died,why didn’t I clear out?
我说过多少次我受够了权利斗争,而且我
How many times have I saidI’m fed up with politics and I…
不,我让他们说服我留下来
No, I let them talk me into staying.
从秘书到女侍从
Secretary to a leader of little squirts.
为什么?因为我需要个工作和一套新衣服
Why? Because I need the joband a new suit of clothes.
你会结婚吗?
Would you settle for a husband?
当然会
I sure would. Heh.
Huh?You know my old standing offer.
你知道我的老提议
迪斯·摩尔
Diz Moore,poet of Washington correspondents.
华盛顿特派员诗人
又来了
Oh, that again.I’d cherish you,
我珍惜你
and I’d stay sober.
我会保持清醒
Diz, you’re a wonderful egg.
迪斯,你很完美
我不知道,也许如果我看见你把头发梳整齐
I don’t know, maybe if I saw you oncewith your hair combed or something…
我想那样都不见得会有效
I don’t think even that would do it.
我的头发梳不梳好不重要
No point in combingmy hair for nothing.
“荣誉的指派”
“Honorary appointment.”
别写这个,你会发现他们需要一个笨蛋待在这里两个月
Scratch this and you’ll find they needa dope here for a couple of months.
[KNOCK ON DOOR]
是吗?
Yes?
是!
Yes!
你要什么?
What do you want?
这是杰佛森·史密斯的办公室吗?
Office of Jefferson Smith?No.
楼下的人说
The man downstairs said…No!
他们已经选了一级笨蛋
They sure must havepicked the prize dummy…
等等!
Say, wait a minute!
不会是丹尼尔·邦斯?
That wouldn’t be Daniel Boone?
先生
Say, mister, what’s your name?Jefferson Smith.
你叫什么名字?
杰佛森·史密斯
Oh, yes, please, come right in,Mr. Smith. This way.
是,请
进来,史密斯先生这边请
等一下
Come in. Now, hold everything.Stay there. Now, don’t move!
待在那里,别动!
海伦!帮我接迈迪森饭店的潘恩议员
Helen! Get me the Madison.Senator Paine.
快点,好吗?
Hurry up, will you?
什么事?
Is anything the matter?Oh, no. No.
亲爱的议员
My dear senator,
也许在草原上离开群众
it may be customary out onthe prairie to take leave of people
而且失踪了五小时是惯例
and not show up for five hours…
我很抱歉
I’m very sorry about that, Miss Sau…
你是桑德斯小姐,是吗?
You are Miss Saunders, aren’t you?
是的,这是记者摩尔先生摩尔先生见过
Yes, and this is Mr. Moore,member of the press.
议员
Mr. Moore, meet the senator.I’m very happy to know you.
很荣幸认识你
Well, I see you cut your waythrough that forest.
你从森林里辟开了一条出路
潘恩议员,我们找到他了!
Senator Paine. We’ve got him!
他自己走进来的而且很清醒
Came in on his own power,and he’s sober.
我会把他带到计划表的下个项目
Next thing on the schedule,I’ll have him over there.
现在
Now…I’m awfully sorry.
我真的很抱歉
It wasn’t until I was well alongon the bus that…
直到我上巴士前
你说巴士?
Did you say bus?
其中一辆观光巴士,你知道吗?
It was one of thosesightseers, you know?
还有
And, uh,
我从没被人说过是心不在焉
I’ve never been calledabsent-minded before
突然之间它就在那
but there it was, all of a sudden.
透过车站的门瞪着我
It was staring at methrough the station doors.
什么东西?
There what was?
大厦,国会大厦
The dome. The Capitol dome.
真的很大,在太阳底下闪烁着
As big as life, sparkling awayunder the old sun out there.
而我
And I…
我只能
I just
开始走向它
started to go toward it.
外面有辆巴士
There was a bus outside and…
我很自然的上车
I just naturally got aboard.
在自然也不过了
Most natural thing in the world.Yeah.
我想我一辈子从没这么兴奋过
I don’t think I’ve ever been sothrilled in my whole life.
那个林肯纪念碑!
And that Lincoln Memorial!
老天!
Gee whiz!
林肯先生,他就在那
Why, Mr. Lincoln, there he is.
当你一步一步走上阶梯时他目不转晴的看着你
He’s looking right straightat you as you come up those steps.
好像坐在那里等人来一样
Just sitting there, like he waswaiting for somebody to come along.
他不会在我身上期待什么
Yeah. Well, he’s got nothing on me.
我很抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
如果你准备好了我们就去饭店
If you’re ready, we’ll go to the hotel.
潘恩议员在等你
Senator Paine’s waiting for you.
Uh-huh.
这是我的办公室?
This is my office?
不,你有个私人办公室
No, you’ll have a private office.
– 在那里面- 私人办公室?
In there.Private office?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!