Till then…
直到他有勇气来…
…peace be with him.
祝他平安
He is in earnest.
他是认真的人
In most profound earnest. And hath challenged thee.
绝对认真的 他在向你挑战
Most sincerely.
毫不含糊
Officers…
军官们
…what offence have these men done?
这些人犯了什么罪?
Marry,sir,they have committed false report.
哎 先生 他们造谣惑众
Moreover,they spoke untruths.Secondarily,they are slanders.
此外 他们说谎 其次 他们诽谤别人
Sixth and lastly,they belied a lady.
第六和最后一条 他们诬陷一位小姐
Thirdly,they verified unjust things.
第三条 他们从事非法勾当
And,to conclude,they are lying knaves.
总之他们是说谎的流氓
Who have you offended,masters,that you are thus bound to your answer?
你们得罪了谁 落得如此下场?
This learned constable is too cunning to be understood.
这位博学的军官说得太专业 我听不明白
I have deceived even your very eyes.
我甚至骗过了你
What your wisdoms could not discover…
连你的智慧也发现不了…
…these shallow fools have brought to light…
但这些肤浅的蠢货却揭穿了…
…who in the night…
那天晚上…
…overheard me confessing to this man…
他偷听到我向这个人述说…
…how Don John,your brother…
您的弟弟 唐·约翰…
…incensed me to slander the Lady Hero.
是如何教我诽谤希洛小姐
How you saw me…
而你又是如何看见我
…court…
和玛格利特…
…Margaret.
寻欢
How you disgraced Hero…
在你的婚礼上
…when you should marry her.
你是如何羞辱希洛
The lady is dead…
在我和主人的摆布下
…upon mine and my master’s false accusation.
这位小姐死了
Sweet Hero!
可爱的希洛!
Come,bring away the plaintiffs.
来 带走这些原告
By this time,our sexton hath reformed Signior Leonato of the matter.
此时 我们的教堂司事在处理里奥纳多先生的事情
And,masters…
还有 先生
…do not forget to specify,when time and place shall serve…
不要忘记说明我在何时何地…
…that I am an ass.
被说成是一头蠢驴
Here,here…
来了 来了…
…comes master Signior Leonato,and the sexton,too.
先是里奥纳多老爷 还有教堂司事
Which is the villain?
那个坏蛋是哪一个?
Let me see his eyes.
让我仔细看看
If you would know your wronger…
如果你想知道害你的人…
…look on me.
看我吧
Art thou the slave that with thy tongue hast killed mine innocent child?
就是你个奴才 用你的谎言害死了我无辜的孩子吗?
Yea.

Even I alone. No.
全都是我一个人干的 不
Not so,villain.Thou beliest thyself.
不是这样 坏蛋 你在欺骗自己
Here stand a pair of honorable men.
站着这里的两位正人君子
A third is fled,that had a hand in it.
第三个人在逃 他们都有参与
I thank you,princes,for my daughter’s death.
我要谢谢王子们 我的女儿的死都是拜你们所赐
Record it with your high and worthy deeds.
你们的丰功伟绩应该载入史册
‘Twas bravely done,if you bethink you of it.
你们自己想一想 干得多光彩
I know not how to pray your patience.
我不知道如何才能取得你的原谅
Yet I must speak.
但我一定要说
Choose your revenge yourself.
用你的方式来惩罚我吧
Impose me to what penance your invention can lay upon my sin.
无论你用什么方式让我赎罪 我都接受
Yet sinned I not but in mistaking.
然而有罪的不单是我犯过的错误
By my soul,nor I.
向天发誓 我也一样
I cannot bid you bid my daughter live.
我不能让你们把女儿还我
That were impossible.But I pray you both…
那是不可能的 但是我恳请你们…
…possess the people in Messina here how innocent she died.
让墨西拿的人知道她是如何含冤而死的
And if your love can labor ought in sad invention…
要是把你们的爱写成一篇悼词…
…hang her an epitaph upon her tomb…
在她墓前挂一个碑文
…and sing it to her bones,sing it tonight.
对着她的遗骸吟唱 今天晚上你就去
Tomorrow morning come you to my house…
明天早上到我家里来
…and since you could not be my son-in-law…
既然你不能够做我的女婿
…be yet my nephew.
那就做我的侄女婿
My brother hath a daughter…
我的兄弟有一个女儿
…almost the copy of my child that’s dead…
和我死去的女儿一模一样
…and she alone is heir to both of us.
她是我们的唯一继承人
Give her the right you should have given her cousin…
要象对待她表姐一样对待她
…and so dies my revenge.
那么我们的恩怨就了结了
O noble sir…
哦 老人家…
…your overkindness doth wring tears from me.
你的大恩大德使我感激涕零
I do…
我当然…
…embrace your offer…
接受你的提议…
…and dispose for henceforth of poor Claudio.
接受你处置卑微的克罗迪奥的方式
Tomorrow,then,I will expect your coming.
那么 明天 我期待着你的到来
Tonight I take my leave.
今晚我会起行
This naughty man shall,face to face,be brought to Margaret…
让这个坏蛋和玛格利特当面对质
…who I believe was packed in all this wrong.
真♥相♥就会大白
No,by my soul,she was not…
不 向天发誓 她真的
…nor knew not what she did when she spoke to me…
她真的对此事一无所知…
…but always hath been just and virtuous in any thing that I do know by her.
而且具我所知 她一向是个规规矩矩的善良的姑娘
Moreover,sir,which indeed is not under white and black…
还有 老爷 事实上 这个黑白不分的
…this plaintiff here,the offender,did call me “ass.”
原告 罪犯 竟然叫我”蠢驴”
I beseech you,let it be remembered in his punishment.
我恳请你 在处罚的时候别忘了这一点
I thank thee for thy care and honest pains.
我感谢你 如此细心和辛劳
Your worship speaks like a most thankful and reverend youth…
阁下 你的话对我们年轻人是最大的欣慰和尊重
…and I praise God for you.
我为你赞美上帝
There’s for thy pains.
这是辛劳的回报
God save the foundation.
上帝会保佑你
Go.
去吧
I discharge thee of thy prisoner,and I thank thee.
我释放你和你的罪犯 并感谢你
I leave with your worship an arrant knave,which I beseech your worship…
我把罪大恶极的犯人留给阁下 并恳请阁下…
…to correct yourself,for the example of others.
亲自改造他们 给其他人立个榜样
God restore you to health!
上帝保佑你身体健康
I humbly give you leave to depart.
我谦卑地向你辞行
And if a merry meeting…
并期盼…
…may be wished…
我们有机会再见面…
…God prohibit it.
上帝会阻止恶行的
Come,neighbor.
来吧 伙伴
Until tomorrow morning,lords,farewell.
明天早上见 阁下 再见
Farewell,my lords.We look for you tomorrow.
再见了 先生们 恭候明天光临
We will not fail.
我们一言为定
Tonight…
今晚
…l’ll mourn…
我就去悼念…
…with Hero.
希洛
“Done to death…
致死者…
“…by slanderous tongues…
因被诽谤而含冤死去的
“…was the Hero…
希洛…
“…that here lies.
安息于此
“Death,in guerdon of her wrongs…
死亡 洗清了她的冤屈
“…gives her fame…
为她带来荣誉
“…which never dies.
永世不灭
“So the life…
生前的你…
“…that died with shame…
含羞而死…
“…lives in death…
你的纯洁…
“…with glorious fame.”
永世留芳
“Pardon,goddess of the night
宽恕我 夜之女神…
“Those that slew thy virgin knight
我们年轻的骑士
“For the which,with songs of woe
为墓里的人
“Round about her tomb
唱着悲哀的歌♥
“they go
午夜里
“Midnight
他们和我们
assist our moan
一起哀悼
“Help us
和我们
“to sigh and groan
一起哀悼
“Heavily,heavily
大家眉头紧锁
“Heavily”
神情哀伤
“The god of love
爱神啊
“That sits above
你高高在上
“And knows me
他知道我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!