What is your name,friend?
你叫什么名字?
Borachio.
波拉奇欧
Write down,Borachio.
记好 波拉奇欧
Yours,sirrah? I am a gentleman,sir.
你呢? 我是一位绅士
And my name is Conrade.
我叫康拉德
Write down,master gentleman Conrade.
记好 康拉德绅士
Masters,it is proved already that you are…
绅士你好 现在证明你是…
…little better than false knaves.
犯了欺诈罪的流氓
How answer you for yourselves?
你有什么回应?
Marry,sir…
先生 没有…
…we say we are none.
我们什么也没做
You.

Sir,I say to you,we are none.
我说我们什么也没做过
Have you writ down,they are none?
你记下了他们什么也没做过吗?
Master constable,you go not the way to examine.
长官 你根本不会审问人
You must call forth the watch that are their accusers.
你必须找来原告和目击者
Let the watch come forth.
目击者准备
Masters,I charge you,in the prince’s name,accuse these men.
先生们在王子的名义下 控告这些人
This man said,sir,that Don John,the prince’s brother,was a villain.
这个男人说王子的弟弟唐·约翰是坏人
Write down Prince John a villain. Master constable.
记下约翰王子是坏人 先生
Pray thee,fellow,peace.
伙计 安静点
I do not like thy look,I promise thee.
我不喜欢你的样子
What heard you him say else? Marry.
你还听见了什么 还有
That he had received 1,000 ducats of Don John…
他接受了唐·约翰1000达克达(货币)
…for accusing the Lady Hero wrongfully.
为了让人们误会希洛
Flat burglary as ever was committed. Yea,by mass,that it is.
他们已经承认了入屋行窃 大概是这样的意思
What else? And that Count Claudio did mean…
还有呢? 他欺骗了克罗迪奥
…upon his words…
令他在大家面前侮辱希洛
…to disgrace Hero before the whole assembly,and not marry her.
并拒绝娶她
Thou wilt be condemned into everlasting redemption for this.
你现在的畏缩会酿成永远的错误
What else? This is all.
还有呢? 没有了
Prince John is,this morning,secretly stolen away.
约翰王子在早上愉偷跑了
Hero was in this manner accused,in this very manner refused…
希洛受到拒绝后
…and upon the grief of this,suddenly died.
承受不住巨大的悲伤突然死了
Master constable…
长官…
…let these men be bound,and brought to Leonato’s.
带这些人到里奥纳多那里去
Come,let them be opinioned. Let them be in the hands…
让他们评理去 让他们来处理吧…
Off,coxcomb!
去死吧 无赖
God’s my life,where’s the Sexton?
上帝是我的生命 教堂司事在哪里?
Let him write down the prince’s officer coxcomb.
让他来写下王子的无赖随从的罪状
Come,bind them.Thou naughty varlet!
来 绑起他们 你们这些淘气的仆人
Away!You are an ass!
走开!你这蠢驴!
You are an ass!
你是蠢驴
Dost thou not suspect my place?
你在怀疑我的地位?
Dost thou not suspect my years?
你在怀疑我多年来的业绩吗?
O that he were here to write me down an ass!
他说我是蠢驴 不要忘了!
But,masters,remember,I am an ass.
先生们 记住了 我是蠢驴
Though it be not written down,forget not that I am an ass.
虽然没有写下来 别忘了我是流氓
If you go on thus,you will kill yourself.
如果你继续这样 你会被气死的
Bring me a father that so loved his child…
你找一个这样爱孩子的父亲
…whose joy of her is overwhelmed like mine,and bid him speak of patience.
象我一样 孩子的快乐遭遇打击了 但却叫他要忍♥耐
But there is no such man.
可是根本就没有这种人
For,brother,
因为 我的兄弟
men can counsel and speak comfort to that grief…
人们只会劝说并说些安慰的话…
…which they themselves not feel.
对于那些他们自己感受不到的悲痛
But,tasting it,
但是 一旦他们也经受了
their counsel turns to passion.
他们的劝说就会变成把痛苦
But… I pray thee,peace.
但是 我求你 别说了
I will be flesh and blood…
我的血都要倒流了
…for there was never yet philosopher that could endure the toothache patiently.
因为从来也没有一个哲学家能有毅力忍♥受自己的牙痛
Yet bend not all the harm upon yourself.
但是不要把所有的伤害都揽在自己身上
Make those that do offend you suffer,too.
叫那些使你受苦的人也受苦
There thou speakest reason.Nay,I will do so.
你说得太对了 我会这么做的
My soul doth tell me Hero is belied…
我的直觉告诉我希洛是受冤枉的
…and that shall Claudio know,so shall the prince…
应该让克罗迪奥知道 还有王子
…and all of them that thus dishonor her.
所有使她蒙羞的人
Here comes the prince and Claudio hastily.
王子和克罗迪奥急冲冲赶过来了
Good e’en. Good day to both of you.
一好 -向你们祝好
Hear you,my lords…
请听我说 殿下
We have some haste. Some haste,my lord!
我们赶时间 时间是不多了 殿下!
Well,fare you well,my lord.
那好 再见了 殿下
Are you so hasty now?Well,all is one.
你们这么赶时间吗?好 我长话短说
Nay,do not quarrel with us,good man.
不 仁慈的先生 请不要和我争吵
If he could right himself with quarrelling,we would lie low.
如果争吵能证明他是对的 我们就闭嘴
Who wrongs him?
谁惹他了?
Marry,thou dost wrong me,thou dissembler,thou.
哎 你惹我了 你这个伪君子 就是你
Nay,never lay thy hand upon thy sword.I fear thee not.
不 决不要把手在放剑上 我可不怕你
Marry,beshrew my hand,
哎呀 如果这样会令你老害怕的话
if it should give your age such cause of fear.
那就诅咒我的手吧
In faith,my hand meant nothing to my sword.
其实 我的手并没有要拔剑
Tush,tush,man,never fleer and jest at me.
呸 得了 小伙子 不要嘲弄我了
I speak not like a dotard nor a fool.
我并不是老年痴呆 也不是傻瓜
I say thou has belied mine innocent child.
你冤枉我那无辜的孩子了
You say not right,old man.
老人家 我没有这个意思
My lord,I’ll prove it on his body,if he dare.
殿下 他要是有胆量 我跟他决斗
Away!I will not have to do with you!
走开!我不会像你一样疯狂!
Canst thou so daff me?
你竟然敢推开我?
Thou hast killed my child!
是你害死了我的孩子
If thou kill’st me,boy,thou shalt kill a man.
如果你把我也杀了 孩子 你才算条汉子
He shall kill two of us,and men indeed.
他要把我们两个都杀了才行
But that’s no matter,let him kill one first.
不过没关系 他要先杀了我们中的一个再说
I’ll whip you from your foining fence.Yea,as I am a gentleman,I will.
我会一剑击败你 是的 我是大丈夫 说话算数
Brother… Content yourself.
兄弟 你放心
God knows I loved my niece.
天知道我有多爱我的侄女…
And she is dead…
现在她死了
…slandered to death by villains…
被两个流氓诽谤至死…
…scrambling,outfacing,fashion-monging boys…
被这些公子哥儿们玩弄…
…that lie,and cog…
谎言和欺骗
…and flout,deprave and slander… – Brother Antony.
嘲弄 堕落和诽谤 安东尼兄弟
‘Tis no matter.Do not you meddle.Let me deal in this.
没关系 不要干涉 让我来处理吧
Gentlemen both,we will not wake your patience.
两位先生 我们不想冒犯你们
My heart is sorry for your daughter’s death…
对你女儿的死我深感抱歉…
…but,on my honor,
但是 我以名誉担♥保♥
she was charged with nothing but what was true…
她被控告并非虚假而是真实的…
…and very full of proof.
是有真凭实据的
My lord…
殿下…
I will not hear you.
我不想听你说
No?
不想?
Come,brother,away.
兄弟 走吧
I will be heard.
会有人想听的
And shall…
并且将会…
…or some of us will smart for it.
总会有人会受到惩罚的
See,here comes the man we went to seek.
瞧 我们找的人来了
Now,signior,what news? Good day,my lord.
先生 什么消息 你好啊 殿下
Welcome,signior.You are almost come to part almost a fray.
你好 先生 你差点就卷入一场纷争之中
We had like to have had our two noses snapped off with two old men.
我们俩儿的鼻子差点就被两位老人打断
Shall I speak a word in your ear?
能进言几句吗?
You are a villain.I jest not.
你是个坏蛋 我没开玩笑
I will make it good how you dare and when you dare.
我要跟你决斗 时间地点你来决定
Do me right,or I will protest your cowardice.
应战 或者承认你是一个懦夫
You have killed a sweet lady,and her death shall fall heavy on you.
你害死了一位可爱的姑娘 你要对她的死负责
Fare you well,boy.
再见了 孩子
You know my mind.
你明白我的意思
My lord…
殿下
…for your many courtesies I thank you.
你给了我很多恩赐 万分感谢
I must discontinue your company.
但我不能在追随你了
Your brother the bastard is fled from Messina.
你那个私生子弟弟已经逃离了墨西拿
You have,among you,killed a sweet and innocent lady.
你们杀死了一位可爱无辜的姑娘
For my Lord Lackbeard there…
殿下 对于那个小白脸…
…he and I shall meet.
我会和他决斗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!