我能怎么办?
What can I do about it?
我们想请她出来 但没能成功
She has been asked to leave the powder room, but without success.
如果你亲自去处里 我们会非常感激
We would appreciate it very much if you would see to it yourself.
你要我进去里面?
You want me to go in there?
抱歉 我必须如此要求
I’m sorry, sir, but I must insist.
– 来杯三份白兰地 – 是的 先生
– Make it a triple brandy. – Yes, sir.
好 告诉公主 告诉每个人
All right, tell the Grand Duchess. Tell everybody.
反正他们都知道 没有任何差别 出去
They know it anyway. It doesn’t make any difference. Go on, get out, get out.
别跟他们说我们去哪里
Don’t tell them where we’re going.
亲爱的 没人找得到我们
No, darling, nobody will find us.
– 我们要盖自己的房♥子? – 是的 一间小白屋
– Are we going to build our little house? – Yes, a little white house.
– 不要白色的 – 好啊 那就红色的
– No, not white. – All right, we’ll make it red.
不 不要任何颜色
No, let’s not have any color.
只要“房♥子”就好
No color. Just a “house” house. Heh.
– 我们开自己的派对 – 对
– Let’s form our own party. – Right.
全世界情人 团结起来
Lovers of the world, unite.
– 我们不举起手臂 – 不
– And we won’t stretch up our arms. – No, no, no.
– 我们也不握拳头 – 不
– And we won’t clench our fists. – No.
– 我们以亲吻行礼 – 对
– Our salute will be a kiss. – Yes.
亲一下 敬礼
A kiss. Salute.
我好开心
I am so happy. Oh, I am so happy.
这么开心一定会被惩罚
No one can be so happy without being punished.
我会被惩罚 应该被惩罚
I will be punished, and I should be punished.
里昂 我要告白
Leon, I want to confess.
我知道 因为你的俄♥罗♥斯♥灵魂
I know. It’s the Russian soul.
每个人都想告白
Well, everyone wants to confess.
如果有人不告白 他们也会逼他
And if they don’t confess, they make them confess.
我是叛徒
I am a traitor.
当我亲你时 我背叛了俄♥罗♥斯♥理想主义
When I kissed you, I betrayed a Russian ideal.
我应该被罚靠墙站
I should be stood up against the wall.
– 那样子你会比较高兴吗? – 高兴多多
– Would that make you any happier? – Much happier.
好吧
All right.
我已经接受处罚了 现在来听点音乐
I’ve paid the penalty. Now, let’s have some music.
– 我们打开收音机 – 收音机?什么是收音机?
– Yes, let’s turn on the radio. – Radio? What’s radio?
收音机就是买♥♥回来组装的小箱子…
Radio’s a little box that you buy on the installment plan…
还来不及发出声音 他们又说有更新的款式了
…and before you tune it in, they tell you there’s a new model out.
我知道在哪里
Oh, yes, I know where that is.
某个地方有一台
There’s one around here somewhere.
有个可以转动的旋钮
It has a little knob that you turn.
– 一个钮 对 – 可能在这里
– A little knob, that’s right. – Yeah. Maybe it’s in here.
– 有一个小旋钮 – 一台收音机和旋钮
– Just a little knob. – It’s a radio and has a knob.
可能在这里 找找看 在这里
Now, maybe it’s in here. Let’s see. There it is.
– 有个旋钮 – 有个旋钮
– There’s the knob. – There’s the knob.
听什么 新闻?
Now, what shall we get, the news?
不要新闻 我们不想知道 世界发生什么事
No news. We don’t want to know what’s happening in the world.
我们不是想独处吗?
We want to be left alone, don’t we?
是的 亲爱的 只有我们
Yes, darling, all by ourselves.
那么就往左转 停在七
Then turn to the left and stop at seven.
往左转 停在七
Turn to the left and stop at seven.
– 没有音乐 – 没有音乐
– No music. – No. No music.
找到了 星期四
There it is, Thursday.
不能把它消除掉
You can’t rip it out of the week.
在这里
There they are.
– 这些珠宝好恐怖 – 好大
– They’re terrible things, those jewels. – Ooh. But big.
他们是旧俄时代的眼泪
They are the tears of Old Russia.
– 看到那个宝石吗? – 谁哭出来的?
– See that stone? – Who cried that one?
沙皇彼得送给他妻子凯萨琳的
Czar Peter gave it to his wife, Catherine the Great.
为了它 他在市场卖♥♥了一千个农奴
For it, he sold 10,000 serfs in the market.
亲爱的 要有耐心 等到我们结婚时
Oh, but, darling, don’t get impatient. Wait till we’re married.
你知道我那个没用的保守管家?
You know that worthless butler of mine that reactionary?
有一天我会回家对你说…
Someday I’ll come home to you and I’ll say:
“亲爱的 我早上带嘉斯顿去市场…”
“Darling, I drove Gaston to the market this morning…
“你看我把他换了什么东西”
…and, ooh, look what I got for him. ”
亲爱的 过来 我为你戴上
Darling, come here. Let me put this on you.
– 不 – 好啦 你教这些珠宝
– No, no, no. – Yes, you will teach these jewels.
让它们大开眼界 看看自己真正的样子
For the first time, they will learn how they can really look.
– 它们属于人♥民♥ – 我把它们还给人♥民♥
– They belong to the people. – And I give them back to the people.
我封你为伟大的妮诺契卡…
I make you Ninotchka the Great…
人♥民♥的女大公…
…Duchess of the People…
人♥民♥的公主
…Grand Duchess of the People.
– 这是群众的愿望吗? – 是他们的愿望
– Is this the wish of the masses? – It is their wish.
谢谢你 里昂 谢谢你们 群众
Thank you, Leon. Thank you, masses.
– 我可以发表演说了吗? – 请
– Can I make a speech now? – Please.
同志们 全世界人♥民♥
Comrades, people of the world.
革命正在进行 我知道
The revolution is on the march. I know.
炸♥弹♥就要爆♥炸♥ 文明即将崩溃…
Bombs will fall, civilization will crumble…
但时候未到
…but not yet, please.
等等 急什么?
Wait. What’s the hurry?
给我们一点时间 让我们开心
Give us our moment. Let’s be happy.
– 我们开不开心 里昂? – 开心 亲爱的
– We’re happy, aren’t we, Leon? – Yes, darling.
既开心又疲累
So happy and so tired.
笑 小老爹 笑一个
Smile, little father. Smile.
进来
Come in.
早安
Good morning.
什么?
What?
已经是明天早上
It’s tomorrow morning.
准确地说 已经是明天中午了
Tomorrow noon, to be exact.
对不起
I hope you’ll forgive me.
我知道这个时候吵醒别人很残忍♥
I know it’s extremely cruel to awaken anyone at such an hour.
认不得我了吗?
Don’t you recognize me?
我是史华娜公主
I’m the Grand Duchess Swana.
我知道你的感受
I know exactly how you feel, my dear.
第二天早上永远很残忍♥…
The morning after always does look grim
如果还穿着昨晚的衣服更糟
…if you happen to be wearing last night’s dress.
倒是你别因为我出现不好意思
Don’t be embarrassed by my presence.
我比任何人更同情你的处境
You couldn’t have found anyone more sympathetic of your condition.
我们可以所缩短你的造访
I think we can cut your visit short.
里昂不在这
Leon is not here.
当然不在
Of course not, my dear.
我不是因为怀疑而来 那多荒谬
I didn’t come here with any such suspicion. How ridiculous.
我也不是为了来拿他的帽子
Nor did I come to pick up his hat.
尽管心口不一 你们常说那句什么话?
What is it you people always say, regardless of what you mean?
“你能来我真高兴”
“I’m delighted to have you here. ”
我没有那种文化素养 我请你离开
I haven’t reached that state of civilization, therefore I must ask you to leave.
离开?我就是来请你离开的
Leave? That’s exactly what I came here to ask you to do.
离开
Leave.
我不是说离开饭店 也不是巴黎
I don’t mean this hotel, and I don’t mean Paris.
而是法国
I mean France.
五点四十分有班飞机飞莫斯科
There’s a plane for Moscow at 5:40.
你以为你还在圣彼得堡皇宫发号♥施令吗?
Do you still think you’re issuing orders from your palace in Petrograd?
我圣彼得堡的皇宫
My palace is in Petrograd.
是的 都是被你们夺走的
Yes, you took that away from me.
你们夺走我的沙皇 我的国家和人♥民♥
You took away my czar, my country, my people.
我拥有的一切
Everything I had.
但不会再发生了
But nothing more.
人♥民♥是夺不走的 女士…
People cannot be taken away, madame…
一亿六千万人不可能 一个也一样
…neither 160 million, nor one.
得不到爱戴就不可能 你没有他们的爱
Not if you have their love. You hadn’t.
所以你在俄♥国♥待不下…
That’s why you’re not in Russia any longer…
所以今天早上才来到这里
…and that’s why you came here this morning.
在阳台行礼解决不了问题
Problems were never solved by bowing from a balcony.
亲爱的 你不知道我有多迷人
Oh, my dear, you don’t know how impressive I could be.
你看过我穿皇服 戴皇冠和珠宝的样子吗?
Did you ever see me in my regalia with my diadem and all my jewels?
接伊丽榭二七六三
Elysee 2763.
相信我 里昂也帮不了你
Believe me, Leon can’t help you.
珠宝的事他一无所知
He doesn’t know anything about the jewels.
我向你保证 我发警
I give you my word. I swear it.
东西在哪里?
Where are they?
你对珍贵的珠宝很不小心哦 亲爱的
You were very careless with our precious jewels, my dear.
两个小孩玩这种玩具太昂贵了
They’re too expensive a toy for two children to play with.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!