it was only on the strength of your Paris report that I sent them to Constantinople.
要不是那份报告 我绝不会将皮草交易…
Without that, I never would have trusted them…
这么重要的任务交给他们
…on a mission as important as a fur deal.
请问发生了什么事?
May I ask what has happened?
如果跟你说目前君士坦丁堡那边的状况…
If I told you what’s going on in Constantinople right now…
你一定不相信
…you wouldn’t believe it.
他们三个家伙枯坐在那边六个月…
They are sitting there, those three, for six weeks…
一件皮草都没卖♥♥掉
…and haven’t sold a piece of fur.
我收到一份匿名报告
This anonymous report was sent to me.
他们在各餐厅 夜♥总♥会♥ 糟蹋我国的美好声誉
They are dragging the good name of our country through every cafe and nightclub.
看看这儿
Here.
“布尔什维克 如何赢得回♥教♥徒的尊敬…”
“How can the Bolshevik cause gain respect among the Moslems…
“如果这三♥个♥代♥表♥ 布叶诺夫 伊拉诺夫 柯帕斯基喝得酩酊大醉…”
…if your three representatives, Buljanoff, Iranoff, and Kopalski…
“以致于他们从饭店窗口丢出地毯…”
get so drunk that they throw a carpet out of their hotel window…
“并向主管抱怨地毯不会飞起来”
…and complain to the management that it didn’t fly. ”
荒唐 简直是莫名其妙
Unbelievable! It’s an outrage.
他们不该做这种事
They shouldn’t do such things.
你确定报告的正确性?
Are you sure this report’s correct?
当然需要进一步证实 所以我需要你
Naturally, I want to verify it, and that’s why I need you.
你要我去君士坦丁堡?
You want me to go to Constantinople?
对 即刻出发
Yes, leaving immediately.
我很感激你的信任…
I appreciate your confidence in me, but…
但我得请你 将这任务交给别人
…I must ask you to entrust someone else with this mission.
我不想中断眼前的工作
I should hate to interrupt my present work.
我相信我的调查比查证…
I am positive my survey is more important…
三位同志是否…
…than finding out whether three of our comrades have been…
多喝几杯香槟来得重要
…drinking some extra glasses of champagne.
这点由我来决定 叶库秀娃同志
That is for me to decide, Comrade Yakushova.
抱歉 我无意逾越职权…
I am sorry.
但请不要派我去
I don’t want to overstep my position but please don’t send me….
同志 请让我留在这里
Please, comrade, let me stay here.
让我完成我的工作 现在进行得正顺利
Let me finish my work. I’m in the rhythm of it now.
我不想离开
I don’t want to go away.
我不想再被送进外国气氛中
I don’t wanna be sent into that foreign atmosphere again.
步调会乱掉
It throws you out of gear.
让我完成工作 我已经投入全部精神
Let me finish my work. I have concentrated everything in it.
拜托不要逼我离开
Please don’t make me go.
不要浪费我的时间
Don’t waste my time, comrade.
去执行你的义务 再见
Do your duty. Goodbye.
我会尽力而为
I shall do my best.
你喜欢吗 妮诺契卡?很棒吧?
How do you like it, Ninotchka? Isn’t it wonderful?
– 告诉我们 – 布叶诺夫 伊拉诺夫 柯帕斯基…
– Tell us, Ninotchka. – Buljanoff, Iranoff, Kopalski…
请不要以几头牛来计算
Now, please Ninotchka, don’t start figuring it out in cows.
你又犯了 我要负责任
You’ve done it again, and I’m responsible.
你怎么能这样忘记自己的责任?
How can you forget yourselves this way?
你们是被派来赚钱 不是花钱
You were sent here to make money, not to spend it.
布叶诺夫 她还有老式观念
Buljanoff, she still has those old-fashioned ideas.
– 她离开俄♥国♥正是时候 – 同志们
– It is high time she got out of Russia. – Comrades.
– 我必须对你们严厉 – 那才是老妮诺契卡
– I must be stern with you. – That’s our old Ninotchka.
别忘了总有一天 你们要面对拉辛宁
Don’t forget the day will come when you will have to face Razinin.
妮诺契卡 拉辛宁?
Ninotchka! Razinin?
老小子拉辛宁还活着吗?他怎么活过来的?
Good old Razinin. Is he still alive? How does he manage?
– 同志们… – 妮诺契卡 我们是朋友
– Comrades… – Friends, Ninotchka, we are friends.
想像我们不必偷偷耳语
Imagine, we don’t have to whisper anymore.
不 想说什么就说什么
No. We can say whatever we want.
可以大叫 抱怨 你看
We can shout, we can complain. Look.
这饭店服务斓透了
The service in this hotel is terrible!
看?没人来 没人注意
See? Nobody comes, nobody pays any attention.
– 这就是自♥由♥ – 这是管理很差劲
– That’s freedom. – That’s bad management.
你们可以回到现实一下子吗?
Is it possible to bring you back to reality for one moment?
你们的协商我要写完整的报告以及详细的支出帐目
I must have a complete report of your negotiations and a detailed expense account.
不 妮诺契卡 不要追问过去
No, no, Ninotchka, don’t ask for it.
土耳其俗话说…
There is a Turkish proverb which says:
“如果东西不好闻 干嘛把鼻子凑过去?”
“If something smells bad, why put your nose in it?”
有句俄♥国♥老话说…
There is an old Russian saying:
“猫偷腥记得把嘴巴擦干净”
“The cat who has cream on his whiskers had better find good excuses. ”
我们在这里的优势…
With our cream situation as it is…
应该向猫道歉的是俄♥国♥
…it’s Russia that should apologize to the cats.
这次我不知道该怎么教你们
I don’t know how I can get you out of it this time.
怎么结束?
How will it end?
– 要告诉她吗? – 好
– Shall we tell her? – Yes.
妮诺契卡 我们想邀你作客
Ninotchka, I hope you’ll be our guest.
作客?
Guest?
对 我们开了一家餐厅
Yes, we have opened a restaurant.
餐厅?
A restaurant?
有个很棒的电招牌…
We have a wonderful electric sign:
“跟布叶诺夫 伊拉诺夫 柯帕斯基一起用餐”
“Dine with Buljanoff, Iranoff, and Kopalski. ”
你们要抛弃俄♥罗♥斯♥?
You mean you’re deserting Russia?
不要用抛弃这个词
Ninotchka, don’t call it desertion.
我们的小餐厅就是我们的俄♥罗♥斯♥
Our little restaurant, that is our Russia.
俄♥国♥罗宋汤 俄♥国♥斯德洛格诺夫牛肉
The Russia of borscht, the Russia of beef Stroganoff.
– 小薄饼和酸奶酪 – 俄式馅饼
– Of blinis and sour cream. – The Russia of pirozhki.
大家一吃就喜欢
People will eat and love it.
我们不只供应好食物…
We are not only serving good food…
同时也报效国家 我们交了很多朋友
…we are serving our country. We are making friends.
谁出的主意?谁该负全责?
Who gave you this idea? What’s responsible for all this?
君士坦丁堡有个东西 令人无法抗拒
There is something in Constantinople, something irresistible.
在空气里 当你走在街上 可能来自街角
It’s in the air. It may come around the corner when you walk down the street.
可能从市集走出来
It may step out of a bazaar.
可能在走廊等着你
It may be waiting for you in a corridor.
可能躲在清♥真♥寺的阴影中
It may hide in the shadow of a minaret.
目前它就在阳台上
And right now it’s on the balcony.
他们不让我进去 我只好把你请出来
They wouldn’t let me in, so I had to get you out.
里昂
Leon.
妮诺契卡
Ninotchka.
所以幕后是你在策划 我早应该知道
So you’re behind all this. I should have known.
想逼我离开你
Trying to keep me away from you.
那是不可能的事
As though that were possible.
当然 我不能老是 揍发护照官员的鼻子…
Naturally, I couldn’t go on forever punching passport officials in the nose…
但我找到了其它方法 不是吗?
…but I found a way, didn’t I?
亲爱的 我必须见你 我不断写信
Oh, darling, I had to see you. I wrote and wrote.
信件老是被退回
All my letters came back to me.
唯一收到的一封 他们不让我看
And the one I got, they wouldn’t let me read.
开始是“亲爱的妮诺契卡…”
It began, “Ninotchka, my darling”…
然后结束“你的里昂”
…and it ended “Yours, Leon. ”
中间的事我不告诉你
I won’t tell you what came between.
我做给你看 证明给你看
I’ll show you, I’ll prove it.
但需要很长的时间 妮诺契卡
But it’ll take a long time, Ninotchka.
至少一辈子
At least a lifetime.
里昂 可是我只有几天
Oh, but, Leon, I’m only here for a few days.
好啊 如果你不留在我身边 我就继续奋战
All right, if you don’t stay with me, then I’ll have to continue my fight.
走遍有俄♥国♥办事处的地方
I’ll travel wherever there are Russian commissions.
把他们都变成布叶诺夫 伊拉诺夫和柯帕斯基
I’ll turn them all into Iranoffs, Buljanoffs, and Kopalskis.
世界将会挤满俄♥罗♥斯♥餐厅
The world will be crowded with Russian restaurants.
我还会让俄♥国♥人口减少
I’ll depopulate Russia.
同志 你曾以回国拯教国家
Comrade, once you saved your country by going back.
这次你必须留下来才能救国
This time you can only save it by staying here.
如果要在个人利益和国家益处间…
Well, if it is a choice between my personal interest and the good of my country
做个选译 我要如何取舍呢?
how can I waver?
没有人能说妮诺契卡是个坏俄♥国♥人
No one shall say Ninotchka was a bad Russian.
亲爱的
Darling.
[与布叶诺夫 伊拉诺夫 柯帕斯基一起用餐]
[布叶诺夫和伊拉诺夫对柯帕斯基不公]

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!