Yes, it’s a dress you wear in the evening.
那你早上穿什么?
What do you wear in the morning?
起床后穿晨衣 然后换成晨袍
When you get up you wear a negligee, then you change into a morning frock.
你是说一天不同的时间 穿不一样的衣服?
You mean to tell me you wear a different dress for different times of the day?
是的
Yes.
妮诺契卡 你在夸大其词
Now, Ninotchka, you are exaggerating.
不 是真的
No, it’s true.
那是他们另一个世界的生活
That’s how they live in the other world.
我们穿衣服只是包住身体保暖
Here we dress to cover up our bodies. To keep warm.
那里呢?
And there?
有时候未必完全包住身体
Sometimes they’re not completely covered, but, uh
但也不会冻坏
they don’t freeze.
他们一定有很好的材料 才能做出这种东西
Oh, they must have wonderful materials to make a thing like this.
好柔软
So soft.
– 连看都没看过 – 可是有感觉
– Something you don’t even see. – You feel it, though.
如果你不是我的好朋友 我不应该提起
Ninotchka, I wouldn’t bring this up if we weren’t such good friends.
什么事 安娜?
What is it, Anna?
我跟你说过 帕夫洛夫和我快结婚了…
You know I told you that Pavlov
只等他演习回来
I am going to get married when he comes back from the maneuvers.
我的要求会不会太过分…
Would it be asking too much if…?
– 你想要这个? – 借我度蜜月
– You want this? – Just for the honeymoon.
– 送给你 – 妮诺契卡
– It’s yours for good. – Ninotchka.
妮诺契卡
Ninotchka!
谢谢 太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you very much.
我永远不会忘记
I’ll never, never forget what you’ve done.
今晚的装饰奏一定很棒
Am I going to play that cadenza tonight!
个人 是的 正如苏联这个宇宙的一颗原子
Individuals, yes. As atoms in the cosmos of Soviet Russia.
三千万农夫 百分之八十五的人口…
And 30 million peasants, 85 percent of the population…
投入汽车业 农夫投入生产牵引机…
Into an automobile and the muzhik into a tractor…
让资本主义者继续…
…and then let the capitalists try to keep…
没有音乐
No music.
妮诺契卡
Ninotchka!
布叶诺夫 伊拉诺夫 柯帕斯基
Aw, Buljanoff, Iranoff, and Kopalski!
你们三个坏蛋好吗?
How are you, you three scoundrels?
我们回家来了
Well, we are back home.
知道他们怎么说吗 没有比家更棒的地方
You know what they say, there is nothing like home.
还是得面对它
And we might as well face it.
不可以这样说 你必须自我调适
Now, you mustn’t talk that way, you must adjust yourselves.
– 勇敢一点 – 勇敢 没错
– Let’s be brave. – Brave, that’s right.
– 进来坐吧 – 活着就值得高兴
– Come and sit down. – Let’s be happy that we are all alive.
多亏了妮诺契卡
That’s something we owe to Ninotchka.
要不是你给拉辛宁主席的报告 帮我们说好话…
If you hadn’t given Commissar Razinin such a wonderful report about us…
天知道会发生什么事?
…who knows what would’ve happened?
– 我可以跟你保证 – 同志 同志
– I can tell you exactly. – Comrades, comrades
统统都忘掉吧 我们又见面了
Let’s forget everything, except we’re together.
– 是的 忘了它 – 这是道地的巴黎重逢
– Yes, let’s do that. – It’s a real Paris reunion.
闭上眼睛 听我们的声音 这里可能就是巴黎
If you close your eyes and listen to our voices, we might be in Paris.
不要闭上眼睛 这里也有很多好东西可以看
Let’s not close our eyes. There are many good things to see here too.
你看桌子妆点得多漂亮
Look how nicely she has arranged the table.
– 是的 – 好可爱
– Yes – Yes, how lovely.
你的房♥间好棒
And what a wonderful room you have here.
几个家庭跟你一起住?
How many families live here with you?
我和另外两个女孩
Only myself and two other girls.
一个是歌♥剧院的大提琴手 另一个是街车的车掌
One is a cello player at the opera, and the other’s a streetcar conductor.
三个人住这么大的房♥间?
Just three people in a room this size?
布叶诺夫 你看
Buljanoff, look here.
– 很棒吧? – 看这里
– Isn’t that wonderful? – Look at this.
– 好棒的材料 – 当然 这里不是皇家套房♥
– What good material. – Naturally, it’s not the royal suite.
同志们 我们终于在莫斯科重逢
Comrades, once and for all, we are in Moscow.
一点都没错 只要看窗外就知道
Yes, there’s no doubt of that. Just look out of the window and there it is.
好棒
And it’s great.
几年前和现在比比看
Think what it was a few years ago and what it is now.
这是重大的成就
It’s a tremendous achievement.
– 要合乎情理 同志们 – 她说得对
– You must be reasonable, comrades. – She is right.
我们说服自己吧
Anyhow, let’s talk ourselves into it.
好伟大 好美 好棒
All right. It’s great. It’s marvelous. It’s wonderful.
你看人们多么开心
Just see how happy the people look from here.
能够怪他们吗?至少五月节游♥行♥结束了
Can you blame them? At least the May Day parade is over.
这是另一回事 现在是春天
That’s another thing. It’s spring.
跟巴黎一样的春天 一样棒
The same spring we had in Paris. Just as good.
– 连燕子都回来了 – 真的?
– Even the swallows are back. – Really?
没错 可能就是巴黎那只燕子
Yes, that’s right. Maybe it’s the same swallow we saw in Paris.
是的 妮诺契卡 没错
Yes, it is, Ninotchka. It is.
它一定去过巴黎 你看它的态度
He must have been in Paris. You can see it in his whole attitude.
它衔起一块黑面包 摇摇头又丢掉
He just picked up a crumb of our black bread, shook his head and dropped it.
我们要有耐心 终于等到春天了 不是吗?
We must be patient. Finally we get the spring, didn’t we?
我们忘掉未来吧 不要多愁善感
Oh, let’s forget the future. Let’s stop being sentimental.
– 开始做蛋卷 – 好
– Let’s start that omelet. – That’s right.
– 我的蛋 – 这是我的
– Here is my egg. – And here is mine.
这是我的
And here are mine.
我的蛋跑哪去了?我也有一个
I don’t know, where’s my egg? I had an egg too.
同志们 我吃不成蛋卷了
Comrades, I am out of the omelet.
– 别担心 够吃 – 当然
– Don’t worry, there’ll be enough. – Of course, come on.
– 谢谢 – 过来吧
– Thank you. – Now come over here.
过来 妮诺契卡 我们来做道地巴黎式的
Come, Ninotchka, let’s make it in real Parisian style.
– 好 – 里面包梅子酱
– Yeah. – Let’s fill it with comfiture des prunes.
那种人…
A man like that…
只要从房♥间走过去 蛋卷都会掉下来
…all he has to do is walk through a room and the omelet drops.
没错
Yes.
♪ Paris ♪
♪ I still adore you ♪
♪ Adore you, ha-ha-ha ♪
♪ Paris ♪
♪ I’m longing for you ♪
♪ For you, for you, Paris ♪
♪ For you ♪
♪ I left my heart with you ♪
嘘…
– ♪ For you… ♪. – Shh.
叶库秀娃同志 这封信是邮差给你的
Comrade Yakushova, here, the postman left this letter for you.
谢谢你 佛拉蒂莫
Thank you, Vladimir.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 什么信 妮诺契卡? – 什么东西?
– What is it, Ninotchka? – Ninotchka, what is it?
– 巴黎寄来的 – 巴黎来的?
– It’s from Paris. – From Paris?
帐单?
A bill?
里昂寄来的
From Leon.
– 里昂? – 他好吗?说给我们听
– From Leon? – How is he, tell us?
坏消息?
Bad news?
[巴黎 4月23日]
[亲爱的妮诺契卡]
[查禁]
[你的里昂]
时候不早了
Well, I think it’s getting late.
晚安 妮诺契卡
Good night, Ninotchka.
谢谢你丰盛的晚餐
Thanks for a wonderful dinner.
– 晚安 妮诺契卡 – 晚安
– Good night, Ninotchka. – Good night.
晚安
Good night.
他们总不能查禁我们的记忆吧?
They can’t censor our memories, can they?
不能
No.
进来
Come in.
– 早安 同志 – 早安 主席同志
– Good morning, comrade. – Good morning, Comrade Commissar.
这是我未来四个月有交易价值物品的报告
Here’s my report on materials available for trading in the next four months.
有包括远东省分的产品吗?
Does it include the products of the far eastern provinces?

Yes, it does.
– 整份调查都完成了? – 是的
– You mean you’ve finished the whole investigation? – Yes.
非常杰出 你一定日夜不停工作
That’s marvelous. You must have worked day and night.
– 你不用睡觉吗? – 我睡很少
– Don’t you ever sleep? – I need very little sleep.
交换进来的物品一定要特别小心
We must be extremely careful what goods we take in exchange.
我已经开始观察最迫切的需求
I have already started a survey on our most urgent needs.
同志 恐怕你得把那工作交给别人
Well, comrade, I am afraid you will have to turn over that work to someone else.
可以问原因吗?
May I ask why?
– 请坐 – 谢谢
– Please sit down. – Thank you.
你有你的朋友柯帕斯基 布叶诺夫…
Now, comrade, have you heard from your friends…
和伊拉诺夫的消息吗?
…Kopalski, Buljanoff, and Iranoff?
– 没有 – 我也没有
– No. – I haven’t either…
但我有所耳闻
…but I have heard about them…
你必须了解…
You must realize
我是因为你的巴黎报告 才送他们去君士坦丁堡的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!