我就知道是八点四十二
I guess it must be 8:42.
– 你好像有点紧张 先生 – 没错 嘉斯顿
– You seem to be a bit nervous, sir. – I am, Gaston.
恕我直言 先生
If you’ll forgive me, sir,
自从你跟那个布尔什维克女士相识…
ever since you met that Bolshevik lady…
我注意到你整个人都变了 先生
…I’ve noticed a distinct change in you, sir.
– 是吗 嘉斯顿? – 一目了然
– Have you, Gaston? – Decidedly.
昨天我从市场回来时 吓了一大跳…
Yesterday I was greatly amazed when I came from the market…
你竟然自己整理床铺
…and found you had made your bed, sir.
是啊 为了那件事 开心了一整天
Yes, I felt better for it all day long.
感觉好像有什么贡献似的
I felt as if I’d contributed something.
还有一件事更令我惊讶…
May I add, sir, it was with great amazement…
我在你的床头桌上发现了一本马♥克♥思♥的《资本论》
…that I found a copy of Karl Marx’s Capital on your night table, sir.
那是社♥会♥主♥义♥书籍 我将它视为粪土呢 先生
That is a socialistic volume, which I refuse to so much as dust, sir.
我正密切观察那位 布尔什维克女士对你的影响
I view with alarm the influence over you of this Bolshevik lady.
我不懂你的意思 嘉斯顿
But I don’t follow you, Gaston.
现在不正是你了解到你所处地位不公平的时候了?
Isn’t it about time that you realized the unfairness of your position?
你身为我的仆人…
Your being my servant.
难道不想跟我平起平坐吗?
Wouldn’t you like to stand on an equal footing with me?
不想
No, sir.
老天 你都没有叛逆精神吗?
Good heavens, isn’t there any revolt in you?
我对你颐指气使时
Sometimes when I order you around
你不想踹我一脚吗?
don’t you feel like kicking me in the pants?
– 不 先生 – 你是极端保守分子
– No, sir. – Ah, you’re a reactionary.
你不敢跟我说 你期待有一天…
You can’t tell me that you don’t look forward to the day…
能够走进来 抬头挺胸…
…when you can come in here, stand on your two feet…
跟我说“从现在开始 我们所有东西都平分”
…and say, “Hey, you, d’Algout, from now on, it’s share and share alike. ”
绝对不 先生 这想法吓死我了
Emphatically not, sir. The prospect terrifies me.
不要误会我的意思 先生
Now, don’t misunderstand me, sir.
我不是抱怨你已经两个月 没有付我薪水…
I don’t resent your not paying me for the past two months…
但我一想到跟你分享我的银行帐户…
…but the thought that I should split my bank account with you…
想到你可以拿走我存款的一半…
…that you should take half of my life’s savings…
那真的是太过分了 先生
…that is really too much for me, sir.
去睡吧 小老爹
Go to bed, little father, go to bed.
– 我看起来蠢吗? – 蠢?
– I don’t look too foolish? – Foolish?
如果这件衣服独自走在大道上…
If this dress were walking down the boulevard all by itself…
我会一路跟随它走遍巴黎
…I’d follow it from one end of Paris to the other.
追上它时 我会说…
And when I caught up with it, I’d say:
“请等一下 迷人的衣服”
“Wait a moment, you charming little dress.
“我希望你认识妮诺契卡 你们两个是绝配”
I want you to meet Ninotchka. You two were meant for each other. ”
记得这个房♥间吗?
Remember this room?
我没来过
I’ve never been here before.
不知道你想的是谁?
I wonder whom you’re thinking of?
我知道 那个带地图的女孩…
Oh, I know. The girl with the map…
老是计算着下一步 担心哪边是北哪边是南
…always figuring out each step and worrying about north and south. Heh.
今天…
Today
你可能会吓一跳
Now, this might shock you.
我坐上计程车 我说“布瓦街八百八十三号♥”
I walked up to a taxi, I said, “88 rue du Bois”…
然后就到了
…and here I am.
你瞧 生活很容易吧?
You see? Life can be so simple.
– 十二点七五法郎 – 十二点七五?从克雷伦斯过来?
– For 12 francs 75. – Twelve seventy-five? From the Clarence?
那小子绕了一大圈
The son of a gun made a detour.
但还是把你载来了
But he got you here.
九点钟
It’s 9:00.
一半巴黎人对另一半说…
That’s when one half of Paris says to the other half:
“今晚有何计划 女士?”
“What are you plans for this evening, madame?”
首先 我想脱下帽子
First, I would like to take off my hat.
– 然后 可以来点音乐吗? – 好主意
– Then, could we have some music? – A wonderful idea.
– 收音机还是唱片? – 不要收音机
– Radio or records? – Not radio.
来点我们独享的音乐
Let’s have music that’s just for ourselves.
我放小声一点…
I’ll play it very softly…
因为我有话跟你说 我不想大叫
…because I have things to tell you which I can’t shout.
亲爱的 我…
Darling, I… Oh.
你看 这不能大声说
You see, I couldn’t shout that.
里昂
Oh, Leon.
记得前几天你跟我说的笑话吗?
Leon, you know the jokes you told me a few days ago?
我半夜起来还会笑
I wake up in the middle of the night and laugh at them.
你知道这很不对劲
You know, that’s wrong.
那些笑话不好笑 它们很蠢 很笨
They aren’t funny. They’re silly, they’re stupid.
可是我还是会笑
And still I laugh at them.
当我看布叶诺夫 伊拉诺夫和柯帕斯基时…
And when I look at Buljanoff and Iranoff and Kopalski…
我知道他们是浑球 我应该讨厌他们
…I know they’re scoundrels and I should hate them.
后来我了解谁让他们变成那样
Then I realize who made them like that.
所以我没送报告去莫斯科
And instead of sending my report to Moscow…
反而下楼买♥♥了顶可笑的帽子
…I go down and buy a ridiculous hat.
这种事继续下去…
And if this keeps on…
– 我很唠叨吗? – 不 继续
– Am I too talkative? – No, no, go on.
里昂 我想跟你说 一些我不应该说的话…
And, Leon, I want to tell you something which I thought I would never say…
可能任何人都不应该说 因为我认为它不存在
…which I thought nobody ever should say, because I didn’t think it exists.
里昂 我说不出来
And, Leon, I can’t say it.
好特别的士官动作
What a gesture for a sergeant.
– 里昂 可以问你一件事吗? – 任何事都可以
– Leon, may I ask you something? – Anything.
不想回答就不必回答
If you don’t want to answer, you needn’t.
– 一旦说就必须说实话 – 我答应
– But if you do, you must tell the truth. – I promise.
这房♥间有任何改变吗?
Did you make any change in this room?
应该没有
I don’t think so.
上次来的时候 我发现有幅女人的照片…
When I was here before, I noticed a photograph of a woman…
在银框里 放在桌上
…on the desk in a wide silver frame.
我心想 多浪费银子 当时我只对它有兴趣
I thought, what a waste of silver. That’s all I was interested in then.
现在我想知道
Now, I would like to know.
那个女人现在怎么了?
What happened to the woman?
公主?
The Grand Duchess?
她很迷人
She’s very attractive.
非常高雅
She has great elegance.
她就是你所谓的世界一流的女人 不是吗?
She’s what you call a woman of the world, isn’t she?
妮诺契卡
Ninotchka.
我爱你
I love you.
我猜她应该很有趣
I suppose she’s very entertaining.
跟那种女人在一起一定很有趣 那么富有机智和…
It must be lots of fun to be with a woman like that, so witty and…
妮诺契卡
Ninotchka.
你吃醋了
You’re jealous.
里昂 不要跟我要照片
Leon, don’t ever ask me for a picture of myself.
我受不了被关在抽屉里的想法
I couldn’t bear the thought of being shut up in a drawer.
– 我不能呼吸 我受不了 – 噢 亲爱的
– I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t stand it. – Oh, my darling.
卢泰斯餐厅
Cafe de Lutece.
预约今晚用餐?
A table for tonight?
没问题 达高特伯爵
Certainly, Count d’Algout.
请问什么时候?
What time, may I ask?
歌♥剧结束后 谢谢
After the opera, thank you very much.
晚安 殿下
Good evening, Your Highness.
晚安 今晚人好多
Good evening. You seem to be very crowded this evening.
可以安排近舞池的桌子吗?
Can you manage a table near the floor?
当然 这边请
Certainly, your Highness, this way, please.
– 达高特伯爵已经预订了 – 达高特伯爵?
– Count d’Algout made the reservation this afternoon. – Count d’Algout?
是的 但是是小桌 我们可以多加几张椅子
Yes. It is only a small table, but we will put in some extra chairs.
不用 他招待别人
No, that’s another party.
要不要找别的地方?这里好挤
Why don’t we go to some other place? It’s so crowded here.
不 这里很好 终于有机会见识布尔什维克女人
No. This is glory. At last I’m going to have a look at that female Bolshevik.
可以加张桌子吗?
Can you manage another table?
– 恐怕只能加在后面 – 很好
– Only one in the rear, I’m afraid. – That’s perfect.
里昂要带你说的那个布尔什维克来?
You mean Leon’s bringing the Bolshevik you told us about?
– 很棒吧? – 我绝对不能错过
– Isn’t it divine? – I wouldn’t have missed this.
我们一定要谨慎一点 如果她舔汤盘…
We must be discreet. If she sucks her soup…
或喝洗手水 我们不能笑
…or drinks out of her finger bowl, I don’t want to laugh.
不可以让可怜的里昂出丑
We mustn’t embarrass poor little Leon.
他为我吃了不少苦头 伤害之后不能再羞辱他
He’s gone through enough. We mustn’t add insult to injury.
这样子满意吗 殿下?
Is this satisfactory, Your Highness?
要上晚餐了吗 阁下?
Is it to be dinner, Your Excellency?
稍候 先喝香槟
Later perhaps. We’ll just start with champagne.
两杯香槟
Deux champagne.
我怕门房♥破坏我们的兴致 希望他让她进来
I’m only afraid the doorman may spoil all our fun. If only he lets her in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!