– 你想一个人独处吗 同志? – 不
– Do you want to be alone, comrade? – No.
同志们 莫斯科收到你们的电报 非常不高兴
Comrades, your telegram was received with great disfavor in Moscow.
我们尽力了 同志
We did our best, comrade.
希望如此 为了你们好
I hope so, for your sake.
我们来研究这案子
Let’s examine the case.
– 律师怎么说? – 哪个律师?
– What does the lawyer say? – Which lawyer?
你们没有法律顾问?
You didn’t get legal advice?
我们直接跟公主的代表洽谈
We dealt directly with the representative of the Grand Duchess.
如果你打电♥话♥给他 他会把事情说得一清二楚
I insure if you call him, he will give you a very clear picture.
我不会重复你们的错误
I will not repeat your mistake.
我不跟公主或她的代表人接洽
I will have no dealings with the Grand Duchess nor her representative.
– 布叶诺夫同志 – 是的 同志
– Comrade Buljanoff? – Yes, comrade?
布叶诺夫的“夫”有没有草字头?
Do you spell Buljanoff with one or two F’s?
没有草字头的“夫”
With two F’s, if you please.
有香烟吗?
Have you some cigarettes?
这里是皇家套房♥ 麻烦送些香烟上来
This is the royal suite. Please send up some cigarettes. Yes.
只要打通电♥话♥ 什么都有
You just telephone and you get what you want.
这就是资本主义制度
That’s the capitalistic system. Ha-ha-ha.
同志们 我无权做出最后审判
Comrades, I am not in a position to pass final judgment.
但至少 你们怠忽国家赋予的任务
But at best you’ve been careless in your duty to the State.
国家托付给你们的 不仅是贩卖♥♥珠宝
You were entrusted with more than a mere sale of jewelry.
我们现在为什么对全世界 廉价叫卖♥♥珍贵的财产?
Why are we peddling our precious possessions to the world at this time?
我国明年农产量岌岌可危 你也知道
Our next year’s crop is in danger and you know it.
除非赚取外汇购买♥♥牵引机…
Unless we can get foreign currency to buy tractors…
人♥民♥将会饿肚子
…there will not be enough bread for our people.
而你们 同志…
And you, comrades…
我们这么做用心良苦
We did it with the best intentions.
你们的用心不能喂饱俄♥国♥人♥民♥
We can’t feed the Russian people on your intentions.
一半分给所谓的公主
Fifty percent to a so-called Grand Duchess.
分一半面包给敌人
Half of every loaf of bread to our enemy.
– 柯帕斯基同志 – 是 同志
– Comrade Kopalski. – Yes, comrade.
立刻去见我国大使 找出巴黎最佳律师的地址
Go at once to our embassy and get me the address of the best lawyer in Paris.
– 是 同志 – 伊拉诺夫同志 到公共图书馆…
– Yes, comrade. – You, Comrade Iranoff, go to the public library…
取回关于财产的民事法
…and get me the section of the Civil Code on property.
– 我可以做什么吗 同志? – 是的
– Is there anything I can do, comrade? – Yes.
找份精确的巴黎地图给我
You might get me an accurate map of Paris.
我要利用闲暇时间检视公共设施…
I want to use my spare time to inspect public utilities…
研究此市杰出的技术成就
…and to make a study of all outstanding technical achievements in the city.
是的 同志
Yes, comrade.
进来
Come in.
– 哈啰 要香烟吗? – 哈啰
– Hello. Cigarettes? – Hello.
– 哈啰 – 哈啰
– Hello. – Hello.
同志们 你们烟抽得还真凶
Comrades, you must have been smoking a lot.
柜台
Desk.
是的 柯帕斯基先生
Yes, Monsieur Kopalski.
你在等达高特伯爵?
You are expecting Count d’Algout? Uh-huh.
但无论如何 不能让他去皇家套房♥
But he is not to go to the royal suite under any circumstances.
他应该到你的新房♥间 九八五号♥房♥
He should go to your new room, 985.
谢谢你
Thank you, monsieur.
– 你 抱歉 – 呃
– You, please. – Hm?
我?
Me?
可以告诉我一点资讯吗?
Could you give me some information?
很乐意
Gladly.
我们要在这里等多久?
How long must we wait here?
等到警♥察♥再次吹哨子
Well, uh, until the policeman blows his whistle again.
– 哨音间隔多久? – 什么?
– At what intervals does he whistle? – What?
两次哨音间隔几分钟?
How many minutes between the first and second whistle?
很奇怪 我从来没想过
You know, that’s very funny. I never thought of that before.
你从来不曾碰到类似状况吗?
You’ve never been caught in a similar situation?
有啊 现在我注意到了 好慢
Yes, I have. Now that I come to think about it, it’s staggering.
老天 如果全部加起来 我一定浪费好几年时间等信♥号♥♥了
Good heavens, if I add it all up, I must have spent years waiting for signals.
想想看 生命的重要部分 竟浪费在等哨音
Imagine, an important part of my life wasted between whistles.
– 换句话说 你不知道? – 不
– In other words, you don’t know? – No.
– 谢谢 – 不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
可以帮什么忙吗?
Can I be of any assistance to you?
– 帮我拿一下 – 没问题
– You might hold this for me. – I’d love to.
说错请纠正我
Correct me if I am wrong.
– 我们面向北边 对吗? – 面北?
– We are facing north, aren’t we? – Facing north?
没有罗盘我不确定
I’d hate to commit myself without my compass.
– 请问 你是探险家吗? – 不 我在找艾菲尔铁塔
– Pardon me, are you an explorer? – No, I am looking for the Eiffel Tower.
天啊 它又不见了吗?
Good heavens, is that thing lost again?
你想看风景?
Oh, are you interested in a view?
我对艾菲尔铁塔的兴趣 是从技术角度来看的
I’m interested in the Eiffel Tower from a technical standpoint.
技术?
Technical?
不 恐怕这方面我帮不上忙
No, I’m afraid I couldn’t be of much help from that angle.
巴黎人只有在沮丧想跳楼时 才会去铁塔
You see, a Parisian only goes to the tower in moments of despair to jump off.
跳下到坠地要多少时间?
How long does it take a man to land?
这真是太糟糕了 我上次跳时忘了计时
Now isn’t that too bad? The last time I jumped, I forgot to time it.
我来看 艾菲尔铁塔…
Let me see now, the Eiffel Tower… Ah.
你的手指 麻烦
Your finger, please.
为什么要我的手指?
Why do you need my finger?
用自己的手指指东西不礼貌
It’s bad manners to point with your own.
那里 艾菲尔铁塔
There, the Eiffel Tower.
我们在哪里?
And where are we?
哪里?我看看
Where are we? Now, let me see. Where are we?
这里
Oh, here we are.
你在那 我在这
There you are and here am I.
懂吗?
Feel it?
我只想知道这两点之间的最近距离
I’m interested only in the shortest distance between these two points.
你一定要这么轻薄吗?
Must you flirt?
不见得 但这是很自然的事
Well, I don’t have to, but I find it natural.
– 克制一下 – 我尽量
– Suppress it. – I’ll try.
纯粹想多了解…
For my own information…
你向我搭讪的这种手法 是本地的典型模式吗?
…would you call your approach toward me typical of the local morale?
因为这种手法 巴黎才有今天的风貌
It is that approach which has made Paris what it is.
你很自以为是 对吗?
You’re very sure of yourself, aren’t you?
近来倒没有什么事打击过我的自信
Nothing’s happened recently to shake my self-confidence.
我听说过资本主义社会的高傲男性
I have heard of the arrogant male in capitalistic society.
因为较高的赚钱能力 使你变成这个样子
It is having a superior earning power that makes you that way.
俄♥国♥人 我喜欢俄♥国♥人
A Russian. I love Russians.
同志 我很着迷 你们十五年来的五年经济计划
Comrade, I’ve been fascinated by your Five-Year Plan for the last 15 years.
你这类型很快会绝种
Your type will soon be extinct.
计程车
Taxi!
你可以告诉我这些支柱地基的精确宽度和深度吗?
Can you tell me the exact width of the foundation on which these piers are resting?
别担心 它很安全
You don’t have to worry. The thing is safe.
– 我倒不是怕… – “基地宽一百二十九平方公尺”
– I am not afraid… – “The foundation is 141 yards square. ”
– 请见谅 但我想… – 继续
– I hope you’ll forgive me, but I thought… – Go on.
“四根大石柱深入塞纳河岸地下十四公尺”
“Four massive pieces of masonry are sunk to a depth of 46 feet on the side of the Seine
“另一边则深达九公尺”
and 29.5 feet on the other side.
“维持主结构交错的铁秆呈五十四度倾斜角”
The girders of interlaced ironwork, which stay the structure have an inclination of 54 degrees. ”
– 很奇怪的角度 – 的确很奇怪
– That’s a strange angle. – Yes, very strange.
“抵达第一♥平♥台的楼梯共有…”
“Ascending to the first platform is a staircase consisting of…
“八百二十九阶”
…829 steps.
“再走两百五十四阶可达顶部”
And an additional 254 steps to the very top.
“另备有付费电梯”
There’s an elevator included in the price of admission. ”
走到顶上要好几个小时
It’ll take you hours to walk up there.
搭电梯登塔只要三分钟
The elevator will get you up in three minutes.
你提供了很珍贵的资讯 谢谢
You gave me some very valuable information. Thank you.
谢谢你让我有机会上来 我以前从来没看过
Thank you for getting me up here. I’ve never seen this before.
– 很美吧? – 是的
– Beautiful, isn’t it? – Yes, it is.
很高兴绝种前看到了
I’m glad I saw it before becoming extinct.
别误会我的意思 我不会拿你的轻佻对抗你
Now don’t misunderstand me. I do not hold your frivolity against you.
以基本素材来看 你还不坏
As basic material, you may not be bad.
但你是文化沉沦中不幸的产物
But you are the unfortunate product of a doomed culture.
我为你感到难过
I feel very sorry for you.
但你得承认 这沉沦中的古文明在闪闪发亮呢
Aw, but you must admit that this doomed old civilization sparkles.
你看 光彩夺目
Look at it. It glitters.
我不否认它的美 但很浪费电力
I do not deny its beauty, but it’s a waste of electricity.
多棒的城市
What a city.
雄伟的大道贯穿悠久城市的心脏
There are the grand boulevards blasted out of the heart of the old city.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!