对 你以为你代表前公主…
Yes. You think because you represent the former Grand Duchess…
– 公主 – 前公主
– The Grand Duchess. – The former Grand Duchess.
不管怎么说 她都是个迷人优雅的女士
At any rate, gentlemen, a charming, exquisite woman.
我警告你们
I warn you, gentlemen
一旦进入审判 司法机关是法国法庭
if this case comes to trial, it will be before a French court.
如果公主出庭…
And when the Grand Duchess takes the stand…
好啊 请她上证人席 她能说什么?
All right, go ahead, get her on the witness stand. What can she say?
可是她看起来如何呢?
But how will she look?
她领导了本季的时尚
The fashions this spring are very becoming to her.
各位 法官是法国人 陪审团是法国人…
Gentlemen, the judge will be French, the jury will be French…
法庭上所有的人都是法国人
…everybody in the courtroom will be French.
你们没看过在法国法庭里 美丽的女人坐在证人席上…
Have you ever seen a French court when a beautiful woman sits on the witness stand…
稍微撩起裙脚吗?
…and raises her skirt a little?
你坐在那里 拉上裤子 你猜结果会怎样?
You sit down and pull up your pants and where would it get you?
你希望我们交出珠宝?
I suppose you expect us to hand over the jewels, huh?
不 我不是强盗 只是个麻烦
Oh, no, I’m not a highwayman, just a nuisance.
我只是想把事情弄得愈复杂愈好
All I want to do is make things as difficult as possible.
我们一点都不会让步 直接说你有什么打算?
Not that we are giving in one inch, but tell us what is in your mind?

Yeah.
– 你们觉得我的提议如何? – 什么提议?
– Well, gentelmen, what about my proposition? – What proposition?
我说我们去吃个午餐
I just said, “Let’s have some lunch. ”
嘿 沙夏 赛吉 米夏
Hey, Sasha, Sergei, Misha.
什么?你要干嘛?
Oh, Leon? What do you want?
有什么事?
What can we do for you?
你们为什么烦恼 莫斯科来的那通电报?
That telegram from Moscow, why should you bother about it?
我已经帮你们写好了
I’ve written it for you.
里昂 里昂尼契卡 为什么对我们这么好?
Leon, Leonichka. Why are you so good to us?
为什么对我们这么好?
Why are you so good to us?
你们很乖 孩子们 等一下…
That’s very nice, gentlemen, gentelmen, boys. Now, wait a minute.
交易所主席叫什么名字?
What was the name of that Commissar on the Board of Trade?
拉辛宁
Razinin.
莫斯科交易所主席拉辛宁
Commissar Razinin, Board of Trade, Moscow.
– 你不会喜欢拉辛宁 – 他是个坏人
– You wouldn’t like Razinin. – No, he’s a bad man.
– 他把很多人下放西伯利亚 – 我们不喜欢拉辛宁
– He sends people to Siberia. – We don’t like Razinin.
– 对 – 我们不喜欢他
– No. – We don’t like him.
我们喜欢里昂 喜不喜欢里昂?
We like Leon. Don’t we like Leon?
喜欢
Yes!
里昂 里昂尼契卡
Leon, Leonichka
等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
先等一下 这样可以吗?
Now wait a minute, how’s this?
“莫斯科交易所主席拉辛宁”
“Commissar Razinin, Board of Trade, Moscow.
“此地发生了意想不到的事”
Unexpected situation here.
“史华娜公主在巴黎 主张珠宝所有权…”
Grand Duchess Swana in Paris, claims jewels…
“并已申请禁止令 不准买♥♥卖♥♥或移♥动♥”
…and has already brought injunction against sale or removal.
“经过慎重研究…”
After long and serious study…
“我们为热爱的祖国做以下建议…”
…we suggest, in the interest of our beloved country…
“五五平分是最佳解决之道”
…a fifty-fifty settlement as best solution.
“伊拉诺夫 布叶诺夫 以及柯帕斯基”
Iranoff, Buljanoff, and Kopalski. ”
里昂 如果这样说 我们一定全数被下放西伯利亚
If we say that, Leon, we’ll be sent to Siberia.
– 如果我们要去西伯利亚… – 我会送你们毛手套
– And if we have to go to Siberia… – I will send you a muff.
里昂 你怎么对我们这么好?
Leon, why are you so good to us?
服务生同志
Comrade waiter!
你为什么对我们这么好?
Why are you so good to us?
香槟拿到另一个房♥间去
Get the champagne to the other room.
可以了 去吧
That’s enough. Go along.
– 立刻拿到电报房♥去 – 是的 先生
– Take this to the telegraph office at once. – Yes, monsieur.
喂?
Hello.
是的 里昂 什么事?
Yes, Leon. What is it, Leon?
这种事急不来 你应该给莫斯科一些时间
Oh, you can’t hurry such things. You must give Moscow a little time.
我们也没办法
There’s nothing we can do about it.
晚点过来吗?
Why don’t you drop in later?
好的 再见
Yes, au revoir.
米夏 米夏
Misha! Misha!
怎么啦?
What’s the matter?
莫斯科来的电报 一定已经到一整天了
Telegram from Moscow. It must have been here all day.
“立即暂停协议”
“Halt negotiations immediately.
“全权特使将于星期四 下午五点二十分抵达”
Envoy Extraordinary arrives Thursday 5:20 p.m. with full power.
“你们的代表权即刻起取消 拉辛宁”
Your authority canceled herewith. Razinin. ”
– 今天是星期四 – 已经五点了
– It is Thursday. – It’s 5:00 already.
我早说过会是西伯利亚
I always said it would be Siberia.
接柜台
Give me the desk, please.
这里是皇家套房♥的伊拉诺夫
This is the royal suite, Iranoff speaking.
听好 莫斯科特使今天抵达
Listen, a special envoy is coming from Moscow today.
他要住皇家套房♥
He’ll occupy the royal suite.
把我们的东西移到最小的房♥间去
Move our things to the smallest room you’ve got.
对 立刻办理
Yes. Right away, instantly.
通行证
Pass, please.
这样也不错 我们可能已经错过他了
Now this is a fine thing. Maybe we’ve missed him already.
不知道长相怎么找得到他?
How can we find somebody without knowing what he looks like?
一定是他
That must be the one.
对 看起来像是同志
Yes, he looks like a comrade. Yes.
– 希♥特♥勒♥万岁 – 希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Heil Hitler! – Heil Hitler!
– 不 不是他 – 绝对不是
– No, that’s not him. – Positively not.
– 现在怎么办? – 我不知道
– What are we going to do now? – I don’t know.
一定错过他了
We must have missed him.
我在找麦可西蒙诺维奇伊拉诺夫
I’m looking for Michael Simonovitch Iranoff.
我就是麦可西蒙诺维奇伊拉诺夫
I am Michael Simonovitch Iranoff.
我是妮娜伊凡诺夫娜叶库秀娃…
I am Nina Ivanovna Yakushova, Envoy Extraordinary…
拉辛宁主席亲自指派的特使
…acting under direct orders of Comrade Commissar Razinin.
为我介绍你的同事
Present me to your colleagues.
– 布叶诺夫同志 – 同志
– Comrade Buljanoff. – Comrade.
– 柯帕斯基同志 – 同志
– Comrade Kopalski. – Comrade.
莫斯科派一位女同志来 真是迷人又惊喜的主意
What a charming idea for Moscow to surprise us with a lady comrade.
如果事先知道 我们一定带鲜花来迎接你
If we had known, we would have greeted you with flowers.
不要拿我的女性身分作文章
Don’t make an issue of my womanhood.
我们都是来工作的
We are here for work, all of us.
不要浪费时间 走了吗?
Let’s not waste any time. Shall we go?
– 脚夫 – 这边
– Porter – Here, please.
你想做什么?
What do you want?
– 行李可以给我吗 小姐? – 为什么?
– May I have your bags, madame? – Why?
– 他是脚夫 帮你提行李 – 为什么?
– He is a porter, he wants to carry them. – Why?
为什么你要提别人的行李?
Why should you carry other people’s bags?
这是我的工作 小姐
Well, that’s my business, madame.
那不是工作 是社会不公
That’s no business. That’s social injustice.
看你给多少小费啰
That depends on the tip.
– 我来 同志 – 不用 谢谢
– Allow me, comrade. – No. No, thank you.
– 请拿出票 – 请拿出票
– Ticket, please. – Tickets, please. Tickets.
– 莫斯科如何? – 很好
– How are things in Moscow? – Very good.
上一次大审判非常成功
The last mass trials were a great success.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人变少了 但变得更好
There are going to be fewer but better Russians.
那是什么?
What’s that?
帽子 女用帽子 同志
It’s a hat, comrade. A woman’s hat.
一个允许女性同胞…
How can such a civilization survive…
戴那种帽子的文化怎么能生存下来?
…which permits their women to put things like that on their heads?
生存不久了 同志们
It won’t be long now, comrades.
这是我们帮你订的房♥间 叶库秀娃同志
This is the apartment we have reserved for you, Comrade Yakushova.
希望你喜欢
I hope you like it.
哪个部分是我的?
Which part of the room is mine?
同志 这里的情况不太一样
Heh. You see, comrade, it’s a little different here.
他们不分租♥房♥♥间 我们得租下整个套房♥
They don’t rent rooms in pieces. We had to take the whole suite.
– 要花多少钱? – 两千法郎
– How much does this cost? – Two thousand francs.
– 一星期? – 一天
– A week? – A day.
伊拉诺夫同志 你知道一头牛多少钱吗?
Do you know how much a cow costs, Comrade Iranoff?
– 一头牛? – 两千法郎
– A cow? – Two thousand francs.
如果我住这儿一星期 得花俄♥国♥人♥民♥七头牛
If I stay here a week, I will cost the Russian people seven cows.
我凭什么花俄♥国♥人♥民♥七头牛?
Who am I to cost the Russian people seven cows?
因为保险箱的缘故
We had to take it on account of the safe.
我们现在高兴多了…
For ourselves, we are much happier now…
因为我们搬到仆人房♥旁边的小房♥间了
…since we moved to a little room right next to the servants’ quarters.
将列♥宁♥同志的照片放在这里 我觉得很羞耻
I’m ashamed to put a picture of Lenin in a room like this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!