朋友 你好吗?
How do you do, my friend?
– 殿下 – 请坐
– Your Highness. – Won’t you sit?
– 殿下 冒昧打扰… – 工作弄丢啦?
– Your Highness, forgive this intrusion… – What’s the matter, Count? Have you lost your job?
不 夫人 我有非常重要的事
No, madame. Something of the utmost importance.
关于你的珠宝
It concerns your jewels.
我的珠宝?
My jewels?
记得有一年 敬爱的沙皇生日时…
I remember one birthday of His Majesty, our beloved Czar…
我有幸担任夏季行宫护卫…
…I had the honor of being on guard at the summer palace.
我还记得你对陛下鞠躬
I still see you bending before His Majesty.
你戴着皇冕和项链
You wore your diadem and a necklace.
现在提这个做什么?
Rakonin, why do you bring this up after all these years?
你的珠宝到巴黎来了
They are here. Your jewels, here in Paris.
亚历斯 你在说什么?
Alexis, do you know what you’re saying?
今天早上来了三位苏联特务
This morning, three Soviet agents arrived.
我偷听到他们跟珠宝商梅西尔的电♥话♥对话
I overheard a telephone conversation with Mercier, the jeweler.
他们要将珠宝卖♥♥掉
Your Highness, they’re going to sell them.
我听到珠宝的事儿吗?
Did I hear something about jewels?
拉柯宁刚透露最惊人的消息
Rakonin has just given me the most amazing news.
你认识达高特伯爵 我得马上打电♥话♥给我的律师
You know Count d’Algout. I must call my lawyer at once.
殿下 抱歉 我得走了
I’m sorry, Your Highness. I have to leave.
谢谢 我会跟你联♥系♥
Thank you, my dear friend. I’ll get in touch with you.
– 再见 – 喂 巴尔扎克二七六九
– Au revoir. – Hello. Balzac, 2769.
再见
Au revoir.
我是史华娜公主
This is the Grand Duchess Swana
我要跟康尼昂先生说话 很重要 马上叫他来听
I want to speak to Monsieur Cornillon. It’s very important. Get him right away.
康尼昂先生吗?
Hello, Monsieur Cornillon?
不可思议的事情发生了 我的珠宝到巴黎来了
The most incredible thing has happened. My jewels are here in Paris.
三个布尔什维克猪猡正想出♥售♥
Three Bolshevik swine are trying to sell them.

Yes. Yes.
我们必须立刻行动
Now, we must act immediately.
报♥警♥把他们抓起来
Call the police, have them arrested.
那快申请禁止令啊
Well, then get an injunction.
想点办法 康尼昂先生
But do something, Monsieur Cornillon!
可是那是我的珠宝
But they are my jewels.
总有办法可以拿回来
There must be some way of getting them back.
他怎么说?
What does he say?
会有什么问题呢?
But how can there be a question?
你是我的律师还是他们的?
Are you my lawyer or theirs?
没关系
It’s all right.
好吧 我晚点打过来
Yes, all right, I will call you later.
– 他怎么说? – 机会渺茫
– What did he say? – They’re pretty hopeless.
顶多可能有一丝希望
There may be a chance, that’s all.
法国政♥府♥承认苏联政♥府♥…
The French government has recognized Soviet Russia…
他不认为他们会为我冒打仗的风险
…and he doubts they will risk a war for my poor sake.
他可能有办法制♥造♥一场官司 但要花钱
He might be able to make up some kind of a case, but it would cost money.
钱 那些律师只对钱有兴趣
Money, money, that’s all they are interested in, those lawyers.
亲爱的 先冷静 你要律师做什么?
Darling, calm down, calm down. Why do you need a lawyer?
你不是有窝瓦河小船夫了吗?
Haven’t you your little Volga boatman?
很好 好极了
Very good, excellent, superb.
这些商品的品质不容小看…
It’d be foolish to belittle the quality of the merchandise…
但条件难以接受
…but your terms are impossible.
我出的价已经是极限
My counteroffer is the maximum.
可是梅西尔先生…
But Monsieur Mercier…
各位 我告诉你们一个小秘密
Gentlemen, I’m going to let you in on a little secret.
我们答应这桩买♥♥卖♥♥ 纯粹是因为它显赫的名望
We are undertaking this deal only because of the prestige involved.
老实说 我们认为会亏钱
And, frankly, we’re expected to take a loss.
资本主义手法
Capitalistic methods.
连连亏损后却累积百万利润
They accumulate millions by taking loss after loss.
我们是布叶诺夫 伊拉诺夫 和柯帕斯基
This is Buljanoff, Iranoff, and Kopalski.
谁?达高特伯爵?
Who? Count d’Algout?
不 一定是搞错
No, that must be a mistake.
不行 我们不能被打扰
No, we can’t be disturbed.
我向你们保证我的同业没有人能出这种价钱
I can insure you, no one else one can meet the figure named by my syndicate.
– 尤其在当前这种经济情况下 – 我们可以等
– At least not under the present economic conditions. – We can wait.
我们给人的印象是急需金钱的人吗?
Do we give the impression of people who are pressed for money?
不错
Yes.
各位 我们直接摊牌
Come on, gentlemen, let’s put our cards on the table.
目前纽约有个俄♥国♥委员会…
Right now, there’s a Russian commission in New York…
想卖♥♥十五幅林布兰特的画
…trying to sell 15 Rembrandts.
另有一个委员会在伦敦 质押巴库的油田
There’s another mortgaging the oil fields in Baku.
你们急需金钱
You need money, you need it quickly.
我出的价很公平 完全没有趁火打劫的意图
Now I think my offer, gentlemen, is a very fair one, and doesn’t even take advantage of your situation.
稍等一下
Just a minute.
– 听好… – 只有一分钟
– Now, listen… – Just a minute.
– 物品都有证件 – 我知道 很感谢
– The pieces are all registered. – I know. Thank you so much. Ha-ha-ha.
– 他是吸血鬼 – 怎么办?我们只能接受
– He is cutting our throat. – What can we do? We have to accept.
同志 不要急着放弃
Comrades, comrades, don’t let’s give in so quickly.
毕竟 我们必须维护俄♥罗♥斯♥的声望
After all, we have to uphold the prestige of Russia.
好吧 我们再维持十分钟
All right, let’s uphold it for another 10 minutes.

Yeah.
我们不希望被打扰
We don’t want to be disturbed.
我是达高特 打过电♥话♥
My name is d’Algout. I telephoned.
要见我们的话 稍后再来
If you wanna see us, you must come in later.
– 只想跟梅西尔说句话 – 你不能进来
– I just want a word with Mercier. – You can’t come in.
梅西尔先生 容我自我介绍 我是里昂达高特
Monsieur Mercier, may I introduce myself? I’m Leon d’Algout.
好像有幸曾在你美丽的店里与你见面
I think I had the pleasure of meeting you in your beautiful shop.
我很喜欢那支镶钻的白金表
I was admiring the platinum watch with the diamond numbers.
– 哦 是的 – 你记得 我…
– Yes, of course. – You remember, I…
华丽极了
Oh. Glorious, aren’t they?
– 不 先生 – 你没有权力
– No, Monsieur – You have no right.
我没有准许你进来
I did not permit you to come in.
稍等一下 希望这笔交易还没有谈定
Just a moment. I hope you haven’t closed this deal, Monsieur Mercier.
– 你们可能惹上大♥麻♥烦 – 你是谁?想做什么?
– It might bring you into trouble. – Who are you and what do you want?
这些珠宝是史华娜公主的…被苏联政♥府♥非法持有
Those jewels are property of the Grand Duchess Swana and were seized illegally by the Soviet government.
我代表公主殿下 这是我的授权书
I am acting for Her Highness. Here is my power of attorney.
梅西尔先生 这些全是胡说八道
You know, Monsieur Mercier, this is all nonsense.
这些珠宝或许是史华娜公主的…
These may have been the jewels of the Grand Duchess Swana…
但跟其它所有和有财产一样 已经被国家没收
…but like all private property, they were confiscated by the State.
珠宝所有权的问题让法国法♥院♥来决定
We’ll leave the problem of ownership to the French courts.
我倒是已经申请了禁止令…
In the meanwhile, gentlemen, I have filed a petition for an injunction…
你不能贩卖♥♥或移♥动♥这些珠宝
…to prohibit you from either selling or removing the jewels.
这是副本
Here is a copy.
如果有不清楚的地方 我很乐意解释
If there is anything which isn’t clear, gentlemen, I shall be glad to explain it.
谢谢
Thank you.
各位 我们的谈判又有了新变数
Gentlemen, this introduces a new element into our negotiations.
– 所有权完全解决以前… – 我们会跟我国大使联♥系♥
– Until this claim is settled… – We can call our ambassador.
我跟你说 它们是合法没收的
I give you my word, they were confiscated legally.
没错
That’s right.
等等 各位 请谅解我的处境
Hold on, gentlemen, please try to understand my position.
我不打算退出 我的价码依然成立
I am not withdrawing. My offer stands.
当你拿到法国法♥院♥的产权证明…
When you can produce a clear title approved by the courts…
我们就能完成交易
…we can close the deal.
在此之前 各位日安
Until then, gentlemen, good day.
我有义务警告你
I thought it my duty to warn you.
我并不愿意看你惹上麻烦
I should have hated to see you get into trouble, monsieur.
– 谢谢 – 请你见谅
– Thank you. – I hope you forgive me.
相反 我认为我很幸运
On the contrary I consider myself very lucky.
– 日安 – 日安 先生
– Good day. – Good day, monsieur.
你相信我…
You believe me, I…
各位 一起吃午饭如何?
Gentlemen, how about a little lunch?
– 请你出去 – 对 出去
– Will you get out of here? – Yes, get out.
先别这么悲观 或许还有一丝希望
Well, don’t look so gloomy, gentlemen. You may have a chance.
– 我们有一丝希望? – 荒谬
– We may have a chance? – That’s ridiculous.
对 但希望渺茫
Yes, a very slim one.
持平而说 我不否认你们尚有争论权
I want to be fair. I don’t deny that you might have some kind a case.
我们没什么好说的 我们会跟律师谈
We haven’t anything to discuss with you. We’ll talk to a lawyer.
– 律师 – 是的
– Lawyer. – Yes.
你跟律师谈 我跟法官说
All right, you talk to a lawyer and I’ll talk to a judge.
没用的 你吓不了我们
That won’t help you. You can’t intimidate us.
苏联政♥府♥会倾全力支援这个案子
Soviet Russia will put all its might behind this case.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!