四肢奇怪的沉重
A strange heaviness in your limbs.
嘴唇火热 却不是口渴…
A burning of the lips that isn’t thirst…
但千倍于口渴的折磨与兴奋
…but something a thousand times more tantalizing, more exalting than thirst.
你很唠叨耶
You are very talkative.
这样唠叨吗?
Was that talkative?
不 很祥和
No. That was restful.
再来
Again.
谢谢
Thank you.
我野蛮的妮诺契卡…
Oh, my barbaric Ninotchka…
我不可能不浪漫 注重数字的…
…my impossible, unromantic, statistical…
再来
Again.
– 电♥话♥在响 – 让它响
– The telephone is ringing. – Let it ring.
或许有个朋友需要你 你一定要接
One of your friends may be in need of you. You must answer.

Hello.
是的 什么?
Yes. What?
是的 抱歉 没办法
Oh, yes. Well, I’m sorry. I couldn’t make it.
不 遇到一个军中老朋友
No, I ran into an old friend from the Army.
什么?
What?
整个交易取消?你疯啦 布叶诺夫?
The whole deal is off? Are you crazy, Buljanoff?
来了个特使
Oh, oh. A special envoy arrived.
不管何时 我很乐意见她
Hm? I’ll be glad to see her whenever she wants to.
她不想见我?
She doesn’t want to see me?
你知道什么?为什么?
What do you know about that? Why?
我会亲自跟她联络 她叫什么名字?
Well, I’ll get in touch with her myself. What’s her name?
嗯?叶库…
Huh? “Ya-ku…”?
天啊 俄♥国♥人的名字怎么拼?
Good heavens, these Russian names. How do you spell it?
叶…
Y- A…
“叶库秀娃”
“Yakushova. ”
谢谢
Thanks.
叶库秀娃 妮诺契卡
Yakushova Ninotchka.
好的 谢谢
Yes, all right, thank you.
– 妮诺契 – 卡我得走了
– Ninotchka. – I must go.
或许我该叫你“叶库秀娃特使”?
Or should I say “Special Envoy Yakushova”?
– 忘了我们见过面吧 – 不 我有更好的建议
– Let’s forget we ever met. – No, no, no. I have a much better suggestion.
忘了刚才电♥话♥响过 我不知道你是叶库秀娃
Let’s forget the telephone ever rang. I never heard that you are Yakushova.
你是妮诺契卡 我的妮诺契卡
You are Ninotchka, my Ninotchka.
我的国家派我来跟你斗争
I was sent here by my country to fight you.
好啊 尽管跟我斗啊 但明天早上再斗
All right, fight me as much as you want. Only fight me tomorrow morning.
跟敌人共享秘密的感觉最甜蜜
There’s nothing sweeter than sharing a secret with an enemy.
你代表白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我代表红俄♥罗♥斯♥
You represent White Russia and I represent Red Russia.
今晚我们不代表谁 只代表自己
Tonight let’s not represent anybody but ourselves.
不可能
It is out of the question.
– 如果你想接近我… – 你知道我想
– If you wish to approach me… – You know I want to.
请透过我的律师
Then do it through my lawyer.
可是妮诺契卡 你不能就这样离开
But, Ninotchka, you can’t walk out like this.
我疯狂爱上你了
I am crazy about you.
我觉得你对我也有好感 你喜欢我的眼白
I thought I’d made an impression on you. You liked the white of my eye.
– 我得走了 – 妮诺契卡
– I must go. – Ninotchka.
我拥你在怀中
I held you in my arms.
你吻我
You kissed me.
我也吻那个波兰骑兵…
I kissed a Polish lancer too…
在他死前
…before he died.
是的 亲爱的玛丽安
Yes, Marianne darling.
不 没吵醒我 早就起来了 正要出门
No, you didn’t waken me. I’m not only up, I’m on my way out.
对 我想在里昂出门前先找到他
Yes, I want to catch Leon before he rushes out…
他为我的事忙死了
…and loses himself in my business affairs.
一切都很顺利 直到三天前…
Oh, everything was going perfectly until three days ago…
从莫斯科来了一个恶婆娘特使
…when some horrid female envoy arrived from Moscow.
现在我也不知道状况如何
No, we don’t know where we are.
我今晚打电♥话♥给你 再见 亲爱的
I’ll telephone you tonight, darling. Goodbye.
我好像记得有特殊的禁止防备…
I seem to remember some additional injunctive provision…
处理外国人在法国的财产
…dealing with the property of foreigners residing in France.
你是指民法二十五章五十九条
You are referring to Paragraph 59B, Section 25F of the Civil Code.
八百二十四页
Page 824.
别忘了读那三条注解 你们研究 我去吃饭
And do not fail to read the three footnotes. While you are studying it, I will eat.
– 小姐 去哪里? – 可以建议一家餐厅吗?
– Where to, madame? – Can you recommend a restaurant?
爱吃海鲜的话 葛兰尼叶不错
There’s Grenier if you care for seafood.
– 你在哪里吃饭? – 皮耶马西
– Where do you eat? – At Pere Mathieu.
– 那是什么地方? – 工人聚集的地方
– Where is that? – It’s just a place for workmen.
– 在哪里? – 离这八条街 波威尔路
– Where is it? – Down eight blocks, rue de Provelles.
谢谢
Thank you.
小姐 一个人吗?角落的桌子好吗?
Are you alone, madame? A nice little corner table?
或许靠窗的更好?
Or perhaps by the window would be better?
这边请
This way, madame.
我猜这是你第一次到我的小餐厅
I think this is the first time you’ve been in my place.
你是生面孔
Your face is new to me.
– 想吃什么? – 生甜菜和胡萝卜
– Now what shall it be? – Raw beets and carrots.
小姐 这是餐厅 不是牧场
Madame, this is a restaurant, not a meadow.
这是今天的菜单 请点菜
Here’s what we are offering today. Please make your choice.
一定有东西可以让你胃口大开
I’m sure you will find something to tempt your appetite.
好巧啊 哈啰
Well, for goodness sake, hello.
世界真小啊 不是吗?
It certainly is a small world, isn’t it?
小姐 可以先上汤了吗?今天是鱼汤
Well, madame, shall we start with soup? Fish soup today.
我清晨五点早起到塞纳河钓来的
I got up at 5 to fish them from the Seine.
– 我要小龙虾汤 – 好的 先生
– Ah, crawfish soup for me. – Very well, monsieur.
接下来 我建议蘑菇蛋卷?
Then may I suggest an omelet with mushrooms?
给我简单的就好 我不在乎食物
Bring me something simple. I never think about food.
小姐 你不在乎食物 那你在乎什么?
Madame, if you don’t think about food, what do you think about?
平民百姓的未来
The future of the common people.
那也是食物问题
That’s also a question of food.
我为你准备好吃的午餐 皮耶马西的招牌菜
I will bring you a nice little lunch, e la Pere Mathieu.
我可以说句话吗?
May I say something?
你污辱了他 你知道吗?你伤了他的心
You insulted him, do you know that? You hurt his feelings.
就像你跟音乐家说你不喜欢音乐
It’s just like telling a musician that you don’t like music.
那个老好人相信食物 就跟你相信马克斯一样
Why, that good old man believes in food just as you believe in Karl Marx.
你不能随便伤害别人 叶库秀娃同志
You can’t go around hurting people like that, Comrade Yakushova.
但还来得及补教 知道怎么做吗?
But you can make it up to him. Do you know how?
把他送出来的食物 全部津津有味的吃光…
By eating everything that he brings you with relish…
所有东西都喝光…
by drinking everything with gusto…
享受你这辈子第一次的美好时光
…by having a good time for the first time in your life.
– 我不喜欢你跟踪我 – 我没有跟踪你
– I don’t like you following me. – I didn’t follow you.
– 你怎么来这里的? – 我常在这里用餐
– How did you get here? – I always eat here.
这里是工人的地方
This is a place for working men.
我亲爱的宝贝 跟工人在一起 我觉得最自在
But my dear child, I am most at home among working men.
我讨厌你流连忘返 好比克雷伦斯饭店那种地方
I hate those places where you circulate, the Clarence Hotel and those places.
在这里我如鱼得水
This is my natural element.
毕竟 我们是什么?还不都是工人
After all, what are any of us? Working men.
至少 我们做得有声有色
At least, those of us who are worth our salt.
大家好 兄弟们 今天还好吗?
Hiya, boys. How’s everything today?
– 午餐还可以吧? – 很好
– Is the lunch all right? – Fine.
– 加把椅子 – 谢谢 好的
– Bring up a chair. – I will.
一群好人
Great bunch of fellows.
朋友 很高兴又见面了
Aw, my friend, I am happy to see you again.
很高兴又有新客人
I’m always glad to meet a new customer.
希望这是你的第一次 但不是最后一次
And I hope this first visit will not be your last one.
他老了 记忆力很差
He’s just an old man. His memory is weak.
你想做什么?
What are you after?
非一定想做什么不可吗?
Must one always be after something?
你的战术没有用 我不是布叶诺夫 伊拉诺夫 或柯帕斯基
Your tactics are useless. I’m not Buljanoff, Iranoff, or Kopalski.
妮诺契卡 谈公事干什么呢?
Ninotchka, why must we talk business?
如果官司你赢 很好 如果我赢 那更好
If you win the suit, fine. If we win the suit, better.
你对我不公平
You do me an injustice.
妮诺契卡 我们第一次到我家时…
Ninotchka, when we first went to my apartment…
难道我知道你跟这件交易有一丝丝关联吗?
…did I have the slightest idea that you were connected with this deal?
你现在知道了
You know now.
我知道你处理买♥♥卖♥♥的手法…
And I know now that you’re a man who employs business methods…
在俄♥国♥足以被判死刑
…which in Russia would be punished by death.
死刑 永远那么阴沈
Death. Death, always so glum.
生活呢 妮诺契卡?俄♥国♥人都不关心生活吗?
What about life, Ninotchka? Do Russians never think about life?
不关心我们活着的每一刻吗?
Of the moment in which we are living?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!