No, we wouldn’t! Wade! Get them ready to travel.
博伊德 来吧
Boyd! Come on!
再试一遍 设法通知 汉米尔上尉 我们正赶过去
Try again! Let Captain Hamill know we’re coming.
纽维其他地方怎么样?
What’s the rest of Neuville like?
接着会看到两层建筑物 有很多窗户
The next block’s got two-storey buildings. A lot of windows.
有一广场可作藏身之用
There’s a square with good cover.
带我去 中士 留在这里
Show me. Sarge, hold right here!
遵命
Yes, sir!
别在这里挨打 到里面躲避
Stay out of this enfilade and use the buildings.
到左边去 边走边开火 我们各派两人
Try a left hook. Shoot and scoot. Two of yours, two of mine.
黑斯亭斯、高德曼 到前面去
Hastings, Goldman! Up front!
莱宾、卡帕佐 通讯仍受敌军干扰
Reiben, Caparzo. They’re still jamming us.
尽快到角落去 小心行事
Short runs, high and low at the corners. It’s going to be tight.
准备进行近身战 去吧
Be prepared for close contact. Go.
厄本 跟霍瓦特中士待在一起
Upham! You stay with Sergeant Horvath.
上尉 我会像内♥裤♥般粘着他
Stay here! I’ll wear him like underwear, Captain. You stay with me.
广场闸口在大楼的尽头
Past the end of the block are the gates of the square.
好 好的
Good. Alright.
莱宾 上尉从哪里来的?
Reiben, where’s the Captain from?
猜中的话有奖 奖金三百块
If you figure it out, you’ll get a prize. 300 bucks, last I heard.
大家下注 最少五块
The company’s got a pool. Five bucks gets you in.
就在拐弯处 躲到闸门后面去
It’s around this corner. Defilade right up to those gates.
一定有人知道他来自何方
Somebody must know where he’s from.
我跟他一起那么久也毫无头绪
I’ve been with him since Casserene Pass. I don’t have a clue.
我的足踝很痛 战事没结束已经要坐轮椅
My ankles are killing me. I’ll need a wheelchair before the war is over.
老天 就跟老妇一样
That’s it! Oh, my God! That ankle is like an old woman.
就像…老天
Like an old… Oh, God!
莱宾?你连他上哪所学校 也不知道?
Reiben. So you don’t even know where he went to school?
他没念书 是军部用大兵尸体组装而成
He didn’t go to school. They assembled him at OCS out of dead Gls.
我知道他的来历
Pay attention to detail. I know where he’s from and what he did –
因为我看得仔细
because I pay attention to detail.
厄本 别信他的鬼话
Hey, Upham! Careful you don’t step in the bullshit.
去吧 打雷
Do it. Thunder!
打雷 不然开火
Thunder, or we will fire on you!
梅利西、卡帕佐 过来
Mellish, Caparzo, come here!
叫他们表明身分
Tell them to show themselves.
问问德军在哪里
Ask them where the Germans are.
他说什么? 孩子
What is he saying? Something about the children.
孩子? 他想我们带走孩子
Kids? He wants us to take them.
不行 不能带走孩子
No, no. We can’t take the kids.
不可以 不行
We can’t take the kids! No, no!
他们以为这样较安全 跟着我们不会安全
They think they’ll be safe. They won’t be safe with us!
你疯了?听从上尉的命令
Are you nuts? Listen to the Captain!
他们以为孩子会安全一点
They think they’ll be safe with us.
什么地方也不会安全 卡帕佐 交回孩子
It’s not safe anywhere. Caparzo! Put that kid back!
卡帕佐 把孩子还给他们 请放心
Caparzo, put the girl back! It’s OK, it’s OK.
交回孩子
Give that kid back!
厄本 怎么说请放心? 他让我想起外甥女
Upham, how do you say, “It’s OK?” I can’t. She reminds me of my niece.
把孩子交回去
Get the kid back up there!
最少也该把她带到下个市镇
We should at least take her to the next town.
我们有任务在身 不是来救孩子
We’re not here to do that, we’re here to follow orders!
中士 把孩子接过来
Sarge, take this goddam kid!
躲好
Cover, cover!
糟糕
No!
可恶 哪里射过来的?
Goddammit! Where did that come from?
听到枪声前他已倒地
He was on the ground before we heard the shot.
是我就会到那里
That’s where I’d be.
我看不到 450码外 也许在阴暗处
I didn’t see it. 450 yards, maybe a shade under.
大家别冒险出去 那枪手很厉害
I wouldn’t venture out there, fellas. This sniper’s got talent!
别哭 我带你找爸妈
Please don’t cry. I’ll take you back to Mama and Papa. Please don’t cry.
来吧
Come on.
卡帕佐
Carpy!
上尉 撑着 卡帕佐
Captain! Hold on, Caparzo.
扶我起来 我走得动
Help me up. I can walk.
卡帕佐 别动
Caparzo, stay still!
两格 风向偏左
Two clicks. Left wind.
笨蛋
Fish!
上尉?看到他吗?他怎么了?
Captain, can you see him? How is he?
韦德 别乱来
Wade, you stay put.
上尉 他哪里中枪?
Where is he shot, Captain?
看得到他吗? 别出去
Can you see him? You stay there!
可恶 躺下来
Damn it! Stay down!
你怎么了?你中了枪 要我照顾吗?
What’s the matter with you? Am I going to take care of you if you get hit?
笨蛋 过来
Fish, come over here!
卡帕佐 躺下来别动
Carpy, put your head down! Why can’t you put your head down?
天主 我信靠你
Oh, my God, I trust in Thee.
别让我蒙羞 别让敌人战胜我
Let me not be ashamed. Let not my enemies triumph over me.
抄下来 替我寄出去
Copy it. Copy it and send it for me.
放下来 你自己寄
You’re going to send it yourself. Put it down!
信沾了血 我知道
-It’s got blood on it! -I see it.
给我爸的 沾了血 笨蛋
It’s… It’s to my dad. It’s got blood on it, Fish.
打中了 伏下
We got him. Stay down.
伤得很重? 胸口中弹 或许肺给打中了
How bad is it? Chest, maybe lung shot.
把大炮放到街上
Get that.30 up the street!
报告情况 上面安全
Detail! Clear, up!
下面安全
Clear, down!
老早说过不能带孩子
That’s why we can’t take children.
霍瓦特中士 检查武器
Sergeant Horvath, do an ammo check.
厄本 把水壶装满
Upham, canteens. Fill them up.
希尔中士 是的 长官
-Sergeant Hill. -Yes, sir.
召集弟兄 在广场西北角集♥合♥
Gather your men. We’ll form up at the northwest corner of the square.
杰克森 是
-Jackson. -Sir!
梅利西 去检查那座塔 尽快回来 快去吧
Mellish. Check the tower, hustle back here. Right now, go!
去他的瑞恩
Fuck Ryan!
打雷 闪电 进来吧
Thunder! Flash! Come on in!
我们在找汉米尔上尉
Hey, guys. We’re looking for Captain Hamill.
那边 过了广场就到 过了广场
Down there, across the square. Across the square.
提防狙击手
Go easy. Watch for snipers.
请坐
Sit down.
吉米 叫汉米尔上尉过来
Jimmy T. Go and find Captain Hamill. Bring him here.
什么?上面吗? 我怎么知道?自己去找
-What? Up there? -How should I know? Go and look!
谢谢你 智障
Thank you, you moron.
先在这里休息一下
Alright. You guys just flake out here for a while.
我要把石子倒出来
Let me get this goddam hitchhiker out of my boot.
放下武器 立刻放下
Put your weapons down! Drop them now!
我会开枪的
I’ll shoot you!
放下武器
Drop, drop ’em!
立刻放下武器
Put ’em down!
上面安全了
Clear, up!
可恶
Shit, shit!
上面安全了
Clear, up!
下面也安全了
Clear, down!
这样子够让人变老了
Enough to make you old.
但愿如此
Let’s hope so.
101师前导部队的汉米尔 第二突击队的米勒
Hamill, Pathfinders 101st. Miller, 2nd Rangers.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们在找二等兵瑞恩 他是你的属下
We’re looking for a Private Ryan. He’s part of your outfit.
有可能找到他吗?
Any chance that you policed him up?
路上的情况如何? 风光明媚 弹♥药♥快用光了
How was the road in? Scenic. We lost most of our ammo.
还死了一位队员
Not to mention one of our men.
中尉 把火箭筒调换到右边的路旁
Lieutenant! Redeploy that bazooka to the right side of the road.
去带瑞恩过来
And get Ryan up here!
瑞恩…到前面来
Ryan! Ryan! Front and centre! Ryan!
我们的大爷来了
Here comes our boy.
我早说他是个混♥蛋♥
I told you he was an asshole.
二等兵瑞恩报到 稍息
Private Ryan reporting as ordered. At ease.
第二突击队的米勒上尉 有话跟你说
Captain Miller, 2nd Rangers, wants a word with you.
这边
This way.
蹲下吧
Alright. Take a knee.
二等兵 有个坏消息要告诉你
Private, I’m afraid I have some bad news for you.
这真是让人难以启齿…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!