Assemble on me.
谢谢你 中尉
Thank you, Lieutenant.
兰姆勒
Ramelle.
我们在这里 兰姆勒在麦德里特河畔
We’re here. There. Ramelle is on the Merderet River,right here.
在我们的西南方
Just to the southwest of us.
你知道那座桥吗?
You know anything about that bridge we just talk about?
知道 瑟堡一直是盟军的目标
Yeah. The target has always been Cherbourg.
要占领深水港 才能攻占巴黎 而隆美尔也知道
We can’t push on Paris until we take a deep water port and Rommel knows that.
他会试着把装甲部队 运过麦德里特河
He’s going to try to get his armour across the Merderet River anyway he can.
这样就能在我们 进攻瑟堡时夹击我们
That way he can hit us in the flank when we make the turn for Cherbourg.
所以有桥梁的村庄 都成了重要的据点
That makes any village on the river with a bridge solid gold real estate.
走吧
Let’s go.
上尉
Captain.
那是什么?
What the hell is that?
废弃的雷达站
A radar site. It’s got to be out of action.
下面的沙坑里有敌人
Looks like we’ve got something in that sandbag bunker under the station.
看到吗? 对 我也这么想
-See it? -Yeah, that’s my guess, too.
那是什么? 机♥枪♥ 或许是MG-42
-What is it? -Machine gun, probably MG-42.
那些人就是被它干掉的? 也许瑞恩也在里面
-Is that what got those guys? -Maybe one of them is Ryan.
不 他们是82队的 你的运气才没那么好
No, their patches are 82nd, so your luck’s not that good.
我不知道你们的脚程 但若我们悄悄地绕道
I don’t know how fast you are, but if we detour this way quick and quiet,
德军就不会知道我们在这里
the Krauts will never even know we were here.
为何不绕道走?
What I’m trying to say is why don’t we just go around the thing?
我明白 但不能够这样
I hear what you’re saying, but we can’t go around it.
我支持莱宾的说法 避开那些机♥枪♥就行了
I’m with Reiben. I mean, we left those 88s.
空军可不会专程来 对付一挺机♥枪♥
For the Air Force. They’re not going to spend ordnance on one machine gun.
上尉
Captain.
绕路还是能达成任务 这并不是我们的任务 对吧?
We can skip it and still accomplish our mission. This isn’t our mission, right?
梅利西 你想这样做吗?
Is that what you want to do, Mellish?
任由其他部队中伏?
Leave it here so they can ambush another company?
不 我只是说 这并非我们的目标
No, I’m simply saying it’s seems an unnecessary risk given our objective.
我们的目标是打胜仗
Our objective is to win the war.
我有不安的预感
It’s just that I don’t have a good feeling about this one.
你何时有过好的预感了?
When was the last time you felt good about anything?
好吧 三个人冲前开火
Alright. Three runners with suppressing fire.
梅利西 你跑右边 我跑中间
Mellish. You hook to the right, I’ll go up the middle.
谁跑左边?
Who’s going left?
谁跑左边?
Who’s going left?
我去
I’ll do it.
我跑左边 好
-I go left. -Alright.
厄本 跟杰克森对调 而你待在后面
Upham, switch off with Jackson and you linger in the rear.
我们向前猛攻 迫他换子弹
We advance and keep pressure on him ’til he has to change out his barrels.
然后就扔手榴弹
We should be able to hit them from grenade range.
也许我该跑中间? 你那种跑法?我想不必
-Maybe I should go up the middle? -The way you run? I don’t think so.
也许我该跑左边 也许你该闭嘴
-Maybe I should go left,sir. -Maybe you should shut up!
莱宾 尽管开火
Reiben, base of fire.
把弹♥药♥带在身边
Mags and clips where you can reach them
负责主攻的多带些手榴弹
and extra grenades for the base runners.
山上安全了 干掉了四个 厄本
Hill’s clear. Four down and dead! Upham!
收拾装备带上来 我们需要水和药物
Grab the gear and get up here! We need water and extra dressing.
从药包里把吗♥啡♥拿出来
Get the morphine out of the medical kit!
混♥蛋♥ 撒上磺胺粉
Son of a bitch! Get some sulfa on there.
把我的腿抬高 行了
Move my legs up. I got them.
快倒磺胺粉 听我说
Pour sulfa. Listen to my voice.
你会没事的 医师
You’re going to be alright, Doc.
没事的 很快就能上医疗船
You’re fine. You’re going on a hospital ship.
倒多一点 把腿抬起
More sulfa! Move my legs up.
把腿抬高 行了
Put my legs up. I’ve got them.
你会没事的 没事 医生
You’re going to be OK. It’s alright, Doc.
厄本 把水壶给我! 快
Upham, give me your canteen! Come on.
我们会带你离开的 压着伤口
We’re going to get you out of here. Put some pressure on it.
我中弹了?伤势如何? 替他注射吗♥啡♥
Am I shot? How does it look? Give him some morphine.
伤势如何? 你会没事的
How does it look? You’re going to be OK.
要注射吗♥啡♥了
Here comes the morphine.
被射中脊椎了吗?
Am I shot in the spine?
没事的 是不是射中脊椎?
You’re OK. Am I shot in the spine?
抬起他 把他翻过去
Lift him up. Move him over.
压着伤口 轻点
Put some pressure on. Easy, easy.
没事的 医生
It’s OK, Doc. It’s alright.
韦德 子弹穿了出去 你背后有个弹孔
Wade, you’ve got an exit wound. It’s in the small of your back.
那个洞有多大? 像橡果那么大
-How big is the hole? -It’s about the size of an acorn.
好了 放下他
It’s fine. Put him back.
压住伤口
Put some pressure on it. Put some pressure on it.
压住伤口
Put some pressure on it!
用力一点
Put some more pressure on it.
哪里流血较多吗?
Is there anything bleeding worse than the others?
有 这里 知道在哪里吗?这里
Yeah, right here. Do you know what it is? Right here.
我把你的手放到上面 我们正压着伤口
I’ll put your hand on it. We got some pressure on there.
就是这里
That’s the one.
天啊 那是我的肝脏
Oh, my God! My liver! It’s my liver!
教我们该怎么救你
Tell us what to do. Tell us how to fix you.
我们该怎么办?告诉我们
What can we do? Tell us what to do.
给我一点吗♥啡♥
I could use a little morphine.
多一点吗♥啡♥
More morphine, sir.

OK. OK.
如何? 给他吧
-Sir? What? -Give it to him.
给他吧
Give it to him.
我不想死 韦德 我们正在注射
I don’t want to die! Here you go, Wade. Here it comes.
再注射一剂
Give him another one.
妈…
Mama…
妈…
Mama.
我想回家…
I want to go home, I want go home.
妈…
Mama, Mama, Mama…
妈…
Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama…
莱宾 抓住他
Reiben, hold him!
等一下
Not yet!
先叫他替韦德掘坟
First make him mark and cover Wade’s body for Grave Detail.
也替那些伞兵掘坟
Same thing for the paratroopers down there.
拿走他的装备 查问他
Strip that stuff off him. Check him for intelligence.
问这混♥蛋♥ 韦德是不是他杀的 快问
Ask this piece of shit if he shot Wade! Ask him!
有用吗? 有
-Does it matter? -It does!
闭上你的脏嘴
Shut up with that filthy pig Latin.
杰克森 你中弹了吗?
Jackson, are you hit?
只是擦伤罢了
It just skinned the arm.
把伤口处理好 你跟中士留意周围
Get it cleaned and dressed. You and Sarge watch the perimeter.
他求我们别杀他 厄本 我不管他说什么
He says, “Please don’t shoot.” I don’t care what he says, Upham.
长官?你要让他们杀他?
Sir? Sir, are you going to let them kill him?
这是不对的 那你去帮他埋尸体
This is not right, sir. You can help him with the bodies.
怎么了?
What is happening?
美国人
American.
我喜欢美国人
I like American.
轮船威里
Steamboat Willie.
轮船威里 轮船威里 美国人
Steamboat Willie. Steamboat Willie. American.
他说他还没完成 那是你的想法 来吧
He says he’s not finished. That’s what you think. Come on.
求求你 我喜欢美国人
Please! I like America!
美国什么都好
Fancy schmancy! What a cinch!
美国什么都有
Go fly a kite! Cat got your tongue! Cool beans!
贝蒂小姐 好性感
Betty Boop! What a dish.
贝蒂嘉宝 腿很美
Betty Grable. Nice gams.
我说你看到吗?
I say can you see
我说你看到吗?
I say can you see
我说…
I say…
去你的希♥特♥勒♥
Fuck Hitler.
去你的希♥特♥勒♥
Fuck Hitler!
长官 他说他替韦德难过…
Sir, he says he’s sorry about Wade. He says he’s sorry about Wade.
上尉
Captain!
上尉 你也知道这样做不对的
Captain, this isn’t right. You know this.
他是战俘 他已经投降了
He’s a prisoner. He surrendered. He surrendered, sir!
叫他…
Tell him…
朝那方向走一千步 然后脱掉蒙眼布
to march 1,000 paces in that direction.Then he can take off the blindfold.
向盟军自首

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!