he got a phone call and had to leave suddenly for Thailand.
泰国
Thailand?
是的 贾斯廷·理查德被那个项目解雇了 他得去顶替
Yeah, Justin Richards got fired from some project and he had to take over.
那有什么区别呢
What difference does it make?
重要的是 我告诉整个学校
The point is, I told the whole school
我要对麦克·廷斯利进行独家专访
I’d get an exclusive with Michael Tinsley!
你当时太紧张了
You were nervous.
你没经验 你喝醉了
You’re inexperienced. You drank.
他是个迷人的天才
He’s a charming genius.
但你也是个迷人性感的女孩
But you know, you’re a very attractive, sexy girl.
如果你在宾馆采访影星歌♥星
If you’re going to interview movers and shakers in their hotel rooms,
你最好小心点
you better watch out.
倒不是我介意你和麦克·廷斯利翻云覆雨
Not that I’d mind a roll in the hay with Michael Tinsley.
我放了几条干净的毛巾在你卧室 桑德拉
I’ve put some fresh towels in your bedroom, Sondra.
谢谢 汤普森夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Thompson.
快点 甜心 你要迟到了
Come on, sweetheart. Chop, chop. You’re gonna be late.
-哦 妈妈 -关键是我没拿到新闻
-Oh, Mom. -The point is I didn’t get the story!
我是说 如果我用了女性的魅力
I mean, if I’d used my feminine wiles
就像凯瑟琳·赫本和 罗莎琳德·拉塞尔一样
Iike Katharine Hepburn or Rosalind Russell.
哦 算了吧
Oh, come on.
我们到爱维餐厅吃饭
We’ll go have lunch at The lvy,
然后带上我的弟弟
and then we’ll take my little brother
去看他一直想看的演出
to see that show he’s so excited about,
今天晚上我们去参加派对
and then we’ll go to that party tonight.
那里可有大批的帅哥
There’ll be loads of gorgeous guys there.
你总是说你遇到的男人都很衰
And you’re always saying all the men you meet are complete losers.
你没搞定新闻 但这没什么大不了
So you blew the story. It’s not life or death.
女士们先生们 请准备好
Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves
观看惊奇魔术
for the astonishing magic
有请思朋兰迪尼
of Splendini!
谢谢 女士们先生们 你们是非常优秀的观众
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, you’re an incredible audience
我是很诚恳的 这话是发自我内心的
and I mean that sincerely. I say that from the bottom of my heart.
每次我来到伦敦这个伟大的城市
You know, every time I come to London, this great city,
我总有一种很诚挚的感觉
I always get a sincere sensation,
因为你们是如此不可思议 如此美丽
because you’re marvelous people, beautiful humans.
为了下面的实验…
And for my next experiment…
我称之为实验 而不是戏法
And I call it an experiment, you see, not a trick.
我需要一个志愿者
I’m gonna need a volunteer.
请你下去帮我找个人上来
So if you’ll step out and find someone for me.
这实验有点危险 小朋友就算了
This is kind of dangerous stuff so no children here.
我需要个成人志愿者
I need a grown-up volunteer.
一个愿意冒险的人
Someone who’s willing to put her life on the line.
-这是你第一次上台 -是的
-Is this your first time on stage? -Yes.
你从来没有…你一点也不用害怕
Yes, you’ve never done… Well, you got nothing to be afraid of.
你紧张吗 不要紧张
You nervous? Don’t be nervous.
你叫什么 告诉大家你的名字
What’s your name? Tell them your name.
桑德拉·波兰斯基
Sondra Pransky.
原来是同胞啊 美国 太棒了
A landsman! United States! Fantastic!
你从哪来 桑德拉 不 先别告诉我
And where are you from, Sondra? No, don’t tell me,
因为我的耳朵能听到
’cause I got a great ear for that kind of thing.
阿♥拉♥巴马 对吧 对吧
Alabama! Am I right? Am I right?
-接近了 -是吗
-Close. -Yeah?
-我从布鲁克林来的 -不可思议
-I’m from Brooklyn. -Incredible!
上帝保佑你 甜心 我也是从布鲁克林来的
God bless you, sweetheart. I’m from Brooklyn, too.
真奇妙 我从这个女孩身上感到浓浓爱意
That is fantastic. I feel such love coming from this woman.
我没法说出来 那真是…
I can’t tell you. It’s really…
我是真诚的 这是发自我内心的
I say this with all sincerity from the bottom of my heart.
你是个了不起的人 是人类的骄傲
You’re an incredible human being and a credit to your race.
桑德拉 我问你个问题 你是干什么的 告诉大家
Sondra, let me ask you a question. What do you do? Tell them what you do.
我是个学生
I’m a student.
是吗 学生 学什么的
Yeah? A student? And what are you studying?
不 等等 我有能感应到你所学专业的直觉
No. No, wait! I got an instinct for what a person is studying.
真正适合你的专业
For exactly what you’d be right for.
你是学牙医的
Dental hygienist!
接近吗
Was I close?
不 我是学新闻的
No, I’m a journalism student.
你学新闻 那如果你…
You study journalism. Well, if you…
你以前有”消失”过吗
Have you ever been dematerialized before?
-没有 -没有 没什么可怕的
-No. -No? Well, there’s nothing to be afraid of.
我只是要激发出一些你体内的分子 然后把它们分开来
I’m just going to agitate some of your molecules and split them apart.
-不会很痛的 -我刚吃完饭 这会不会让我…
-It’s not gonna hurt. -I just ate. Is this gonna make me…
你刚吃过饭 她说…
You just ate. She said she…
桑德拉 玩笑还是都留给我来说
I’ll do the jokes, Sondra.
现在 桑德拉 我要你走进那个盒子
Now, Sondra, I’m going to ask you to step into that box
我要把你体内的分子分开
and I’m gonna have your molecules split up. I’m gonna split ’em up.
一点也不疼 然后我再把你还原回来
It’s gonna be very painless. And I’m gonna put you back together again.
别搔我痒
Don’t tickle me.
告诉大家你刚和我说的 你们得听听
Tell them what you just said to me. You got to hear this.
告诉大家你和我说了什么
Tell them what you said to me.
-不 快说吧 快说吧 -不
-No, tell them, tell them. -No.
她说”别搔我痒”
She said, “Don’t tickle me.”
上帝保佑你 甜心
God bless you, sweetheart.
你很有幽默感
You got a fantastic sense of humor.
如果世界上有更多的人有幽默感
You know if more people in the world had a sense of humor,
我们就不是现在这样了
we would not be in the state we are in today.
我说着玩的
I kid you not.
进盒子里吧 进去吧 桑德拉
Get in the box. Get in the box, Sondra. Go ahead.
进去吧 快点
In the box. Go ahead. Get in the box. Get in the box. Hurry up.
我现在要激发分子了 桑德拉·门德尔博母小姐
I’m going to agitate the molecules now. Miss Sondra Mandelbaum.
是波兰斯基
Pransky.
波兰斯基 门德尔博母…
Pransky, Mandelbaum. What’s the…
我们都是同胞 无所谓的
We take off the same holidays. Doesn’t matter.
进去吧 甜心 别害怕
Get in the box, sweetheart, and don’t be scared.
你在里面吗
You in there?
-你是个记者吧 -哦 天啊 你在这干什么
-You’re a journalist, right? -Oh, my God. What are you doing in here?
你是不是记者 是吗
Aren’t you a journalist? Yeah?
我是说 我现在只关心这个问题
I mean, those are the vibrations I’ve been concentrating on.
好了吗 桑德拉
Are you ready, Sondra?
我是乔·斯特劳博 记者 我有近几年难得的
I’m Joe Strombel, reporter, and I have the scoop of the decade
关于塔罗牌谋杀案的独家新闻
about the Tarot Card murder case.
我是说 如果这消息可靠的话就太棒了
I mean if it pans out, it’ll be fantastic.
这里面什么都有 大人物 谋杀 卖♥♥淫
It’s got everything. Big names, murder, prostitution.
我要激发你的分子了
I’m going to start agitating your molecules.
你是个记者 我给你点信息
You’re a journalist. I’ve got some information for you.
重大新闻 惊世骇俗的独家新闻
Big story. Big, big, big scoop.
彼得·莱曼…
Peter Lyman…
出来吧 桑德拉 出来吧 甜心
Come on out, Sondra. Come on out, sweetheart. Come on out, sweetheart.
戏法结束了 结束了
The trick’s over. It’s over. It’s over.
她有点晕了 她从没到台上来过
She’s a little stunned. She’s never been on stage before. So, you know…
所以她有点晕了
She’s a little stunned.
你的分子没事吧 感觉还不错吧
Are your molecules okay? Is everything feeling good?
你还是完整的吧
You all in shape? You got all your parts?
太神奇了
That’s fantastic.
好吧 桑德拉 回到座位上吧
Okay, Sondra, take your seat. Go back to your seat. Go back to your seat.
回去吧 她很棒 给她鼓鼓掌 她很棒 去吧
Go ahead. She’s great. Let’s hear it for her. She’s great. Go ahead.
回去吧 回到你座位上去吧
Go ahead. Go back to your seat.
能不能拿掉蓝色的灯
Will you take out the blue light, please?
因为我对蓝色
‘Cause I’m getting a completely
完全没有感应
negative vibration from the blue.
这样不好
It’s not right.
有位女士要见您 先生
There’s a lady to see you, sir.
嘿 门德尔博母 校报派来的吧
Hey, Mandelbaum! From the school newspaper, am I right?
不 我叫波兰斯基
No, Pransky.
听着 我有件很严重的事情要跟您说
Listen, I have to talk to you about something very serious.
你把我放进盒子里的时候
When you put me inside that box…
我在这闻到一股轻率的诉讼的气味
I smell a frivolous lawsuit here.
你是不是要告诉我 你现在头疼眩晕什么的
You going to tell me you’re getting headaches now or something? Dizzy spells?
不 你把我放进那个中式盒子里时
No. No. When you put me inside that Chinese box…
嗯 那是物质消失机
Yeah, the dematerializer.
一个灵魂出现了
…a spirit materialized.
嗯…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!