That’s why we’re here.
我没法在网上找到他清晰的照片
I just couldn’t get a clear picture of him on the lnternet, so…
天啊 我们见到他该怎么办
Jesus. And what are we going to do if we see him?
我是说 你看着他能知道什么
I mean, what are you gonna learn by looking at him?
除非他掐死过路人
Unless he strangles a passerby.
我不知道 西德尼 我在准备
I don’t know, Sidney. I’m improvising.
我应该在家钻研我的魔术
I should be home, working on my magic.
嘿 你为何不考虑一下
Hey, why don’t you think about this
就当是在生活中增加点兴奋点
as adding some excitement to your life?
嘿 甜心 我生活中的兴奋点
Hey, sweetheart, excitement in my life
就是晚饭后没有胃痛
is dinner without heartburn after it.
你有家人吗
Do you have a family?
我有过一个老婆 但她甩了我 你能相信吗
I had a wife, but she dumped me, if you can believe that.
不知为何…
Somehow…
她认为我不成熟 总也长不大
She thought I was immature and that I never grew up.
我使劲地反驳她
Now, I had a great rebuttal for her.
我本来要打她的
I could have nailed her, you know,
但我抬起手 她居然叫我打她
but I raised my hand and she would not call on me.
-西德尼…-怎么
-Sidney… -What?
那就是他
That’s him.
我们跟着他
Let’s follow him.
跟着 跟着他干什么
Follow? What do you want to follow him for?
我说了 我们需要线索 我们得从什么地方开始下手
I’m telling you. We need clues, we need a lead. We gotta start someplace.
不 亲爱的 这可不是好主意
No, darling, I do not think this is a good idea.
这是个非常好的主意
It’s a very good idea.
快来啊
Come on!
小心点
Be careful.
嘿 什么都别碰
Hey, don’t touch anything.
你如果打碎了这里的什么东西
You know, if you break something here,
你这辈子就得洗盘子赚钱赔他们了
you’re gonna be washing dishes the rest of your life.
你见过他了 我们走吧
Okay, now you’ve seen him. Let’s go.
杰瑞 这是杰瑞·博克 路易斯的按♥摩♥师
Jerry! It’s Jerry Burke, Louis’ chiropractor.
嗨 很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to see you.
你就这样跟踪别人 那根本就不是彼得·莱曼
That’s how you follow a guy? It’s not even Peter Lyman!
我说过网上的照片不清楚
I told you the photos weren’t clear.
甜心 你应该好好活着
Sweetheart, you should live and be well, prosper.
我希望…我这些话都是发自内心的
I hope… I say this with all due respect.
我不是你生活中的一部分
But without me.
我累了 烦了 饿了 我要回家 上帝保佑你
I’m tired, I’m bored, I’m hungry, I’m going home. God love you.
-我等着看你的大作 -西德尼
-I’ll look for your byline. -Sidney!
-我就要成为你的最爱了 -为何
-I’m about to become your favorite person. -Why?
我今天碰到一个人
I ran into someone today who said that Peter Lyman
说彼得·莱曼每天在市长俱乐部游泳
swims at the Governor’s Club every day.
真的 市长俱乐部是什么
Really? What’s the Governor’s Club?
是个豪华的私人俱乐部
It’s this posh, private club,
但是老爸的合伙人是会员 会员可以带客人去
but Daddy’s partner’s a member and members are allowed to bring guests.
你看我能带人去吗
Wow, do you think I could bring someone?
老爸肯定可以安排的 你打算什么时候去
I’m sure Daddy can arrange it. When do you want to go?
能为您效劳吗
How can I help you?
嗨 我们是富尔顿家的客人
Hi. We’re guests of the Fultons.
我们到这来泡一泡
We’re here to take a dip.
哦 好啊 柜子在1楼
Oh, yes, yes. The lockers are on the first floor.
-游泳池在楼下 -好的
-The pool’s downstairs. -Great.
顺便问一下 彼得·莱曼在这吗
By the way, is Peter Lyman here, by any chance?
莱曼先生
Mr. Lyman.
在 几分钟前来的
Yes, came in a few minutes ago.
他穿什么颜色的泳裤
What color bathing suit does he have on?

Hey.
我…你想让我和他撞衫吗
I… Do you want me to clash with him?
太傻了
So silly.
-你游泳吗 -当然不游泳 你非要问吗
-So do you swim? -Of course I don’t swim. You have to ask?
什么 他们说这是最好的健身方式之一
What? They say it’s the best form of exercise.
嗯 但我一下到水里
Yes, but when I go into the water,
我的眼镜就从我脑袋上滑下去 漂进池子里了
my glasses, you know, float off my head into the pool.
嘿 西德尼 那肯定是他
Hey, Sidney, that’s got to be him.
这次看好了
Yeah, well, make sure this time.
因为我可不想跟在另一个按♥摩♥师后面游泳
‘Cause I don’t want to swim around after another chiropractor.
嘿 他可真帅
Hmm, he’s very handsome.
这家伙是个连环杀手 就像我在纽约喷汽机队打球的角色
This guy is a serial killer like I play for the New York Jets.
我们怎样才能认识他
How can we meet him?
不知道 他们有等级系统
I don’t know. They have a class system.
他是贵族 我们是平民
He’s an aristocrat, and, you know, we’re commoners.
实际上 按照他们的系统
In fact, according to his system,
我看我们也许就是最底层
I think we’re probably classified as scum.
这是我们唯一的机会 他现在是一个人
This is our only chance. He’s all alone.
你是个美女
Well, you’re a pretty girl.
我想你能让这家伙迷上你
You know, I think you could probably get this guy to get interested in you.
别傻了 特别是他心理不正常
Don’t be silly. Particularly if he’s got a twisted mind.
听着 我不能径直上去说”你好啊”
Look, I can’t just go up to him and say, “Hi, how are you?”
我是说 如果他起疑怎么办
I mean, what if he gets suspicious, or, you know,
如果他无动于衷呢 或者…
if he gets put off, or…
溺水
Drown.
-什么 -溺水 溺水 我去找…
-What? -Drown! Drown! I’ll go get… I’ll go get…
听我说
Listen to me!
我去拿咖啡
I’ll go get coffee.
抽筋 到水里 挣扎一下
Get a cramp, go in the water, flounder around,
对啦
you know. Yes!
去吧 甜心 这是个好主意
Go ahead, sweetheart. That’s a great idea.
那样他不得不救你
He’ll be obliged to save you that way.
如果他不管…我会通知你的父母的
And if he doesn’t… If, you know… Then I’ll notify your parents.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
没事的
It’s all right. Shh.
没事了 好了
It’s okay. There you go.
-你没事吧 -没事
-Are you all right? -Okay.
对不起
I’m sorry.
好吧 我们到了
All right, here. Here we are.
-好了 你没事吧 -谢谢
-Here we are. You all right? -Thank you.
-你没事吧 -没事 很感谢你
-You okay? -Yes, thank you very much.
-对不起 -没什么 我帮你上去
-Sorry. -It’s my pleasure. Here, let me help you out.
我不大会游泳
I’m not a very good swimmer.
没什么
It’s all right.
我的腿抽筋了
My leg cramped.
你的腿 伸直
Your leg? Here, stretch it out.
-哦 -就这样
-Oh. -That’s it.
-谢谢 -没什么
-Thank you. -No problem.
你下水前应该做点准备活动
Listen, you should always do a little stretching before you go in.
-那样就不会抽筋了 -非常感谢你
-You know, that way you won’t cramp. -Oh, thank you very much.
我好长时间没有游过泳了
I haven’t been swimming in so long.
你是新来的吧
You’re a new face.
你刚成为会员吗
Have you just become a member?
不 我是富尔顿家的客人
Oh, no, I’m a guest of the Fultons.
哦 杰克·富尔顿 很好的家伙
Oh, right, Jack Fulton. Yes, lovely chap.
-我叫彼得·莱曼 -你好 我叫桑…
-I’m Peter Lyman, by the way. -Hi, Son…
桑…
Sond…
贞德
Jade.
贞德·思朋斯
Jade Spence.
贞德·朱莉亚·思朋斯
Jade Julliard Spence.
-很好听的名字 -谢谢
-That’s a very pretty name. -Thank you.
我们是棕榈滩的思朋斯家
Yes, we’re the Spences of… Of Palm Beach.
不是那个搞航运的思朋斯家吧
Oh, not the same Spences who own the shipping line?
不是 不是
No, no, no.
我爸爸是开金银矿的
My father’s into silver and gold
-以及钻孔 -啊
-and drilling. -Ah.
打井
For wells.
你到伦敦来做什么
What are you doing in London?
我来看望住在荷兰公园的朋友
I’m here visiting friends in Holland Park.
哦 不错 你是做什么的 贞德
Oh, good. What do you do, Jade?
我是个演员
Well, I am an actress.
-真的 -嗯
-Oh, really? -Mmm-hmm.
实际上我会出演麦克·廷斯利的新片

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!