-I’m late for dinner. You want to come in and eat something? -No.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
坐在那吧
Take a seat right over there.
好吧
Okay.
彼得打电♥话♥说他晚点来 让我们先开始
Peter called. He’s going to be late. He said to start without him.
那我们就开始吧 我们就是来打牌的
Oh, well, come on then, let’s play. That’s what we’re here for.

Okay.
快点 小矮人
Come on, short, little guy.
你不跟了 是这样吗
You’re out? This is it?
还有人跟吗
Anybody else?
你还跟
You’re still in?
很对不起 我办公室有事
So sorry, old chaps. I was completely bogged down at the office.
没什么
Okay.
好 谁赢了
All right, who’s winning?
思朋斯先生可是个好手 彼得
Mr. Spence is a good poker player, Peter.
我也许知道
Yes, I might have known.
我第一个鲁宾的东西 就是用打牌赢的钱买♥♥的
Actually, I bought my first Reuben’s with poker winnings.
你买♥♥过鲁宾斯的画
You bought a Rubens painting?
不是画 是三明治
Not a painting. A sandwich.
我想喝点东西
I could use a drink.
他问我是否相信一见钟情
He asked me if I believed in love at first sight.
真甜蜜啊 真天真啊
How sweet is that? So naive.
我希望你回答的是
Well, I hope you told him yes.
我告诉他我们没有共同点
I told him we had nothing in common.
我们的背景完全不同
We come from completely different backgrounds.
我想他喜欢这样
I think he likes that or something.
但是关于他的新闻怎么办 写什么呢
But what about the story you’re writing on him? What is that all about?
桑德拉
Sondra?
“玛丽·汤普森 黑色短发女人
“Mary Thompson, a short-haired brunette,
昨晚9:30在凡尔柯博地区被掐死”
“was strangled at Falconberg Place last night at 9:30.”
“在这个黑色短发妓♥女♥尸体旁边
“Next to the body of the short-haired brunette prostitute,
有塔罗牌中刽子手那张牌”
“was the hangman card from the Tarot deck.”
彼得昨晚去打牌时候是几点
Hey, what time did you say Peter arrived at the poker game last night?
如果你问我他是否有足够的时间
If you’re asking me, did he have time to strangle somebody
掐死一个人之后再去打牌 答案是肯定的
and make the card game, yes, he had plenty of time.
我不能混进我的感情
I got to let my feelings subside
我要深究这个案子
and probe deeper into this case.
那说明什么
What does that mean?
那说明我们知道他的家庭住址
Well, it means that we know where his family lives,
知道他的交际圈
we know his social circle,
但我们不知道他房♥间什么样子 我要去看一看
but we don’t know what his house looks like. I want to get a look at that.
我们到了
Here we are.
-喔 真漂亮 -谢谢 是的
-Wow. This is really nice. -Thank you. Yes.
你有很多娱乐活动吗
Do you do a lot of entertaining?
很不好意思地说 是的
I’m embarrassed to say that I do.
你一定以为我是空虚的社会名流 只关心政♥治♥
You must think I’m an empty socialite. Much of it’s political.
不 我觉得你很会社交
Oh, no. I think you’re swell.
这画真漂亮
That’s a lovely painting.
我从我的艺术史课本上认出来的
Oh, I recognize that from my art history books.
真的 对 雕塑家亨利·摩尔
Oh, really? Yes. Henry Moore.
实际上 这是他送给我父亲的礼物
In fact, it was a present from Henry Moore to my father.
很漂亮 是古罗马的还是古希腊的
Oh, it’s very beautiful. Is it Roman, or Greek, or something like that?
古罗马的 公元2世纪
It’s Roman, in fact. Second century A.D.
你的品味不错
You have good taste.
我想你会喜欢楼下的收藏的
I think you’ll like what’s downstairs.
-真正的宝藏 来吧 -哦
-The real treasures. Come. -Oh.
我们到了
Here we are.

Oh.
这是我所有的乐器 这房♥间是”气候控制”的
These are all of my instruments. The room is climate controlled, it’s
以便保护这些美丽的乐器
to protect all these beautiful pieces.
-真棒啊 -谢谢
-It’s fantastic. Thank you. -Thank you.
我父亲收集了很多年
Yes, my family’s been collecting it for years.
这是瓜奈里家族出的
This is a Guarneri.
这是斯特拉迪瓦里家的 你也许听说过
And a Stradivarius. You may have heard of them.
-你弹奏这些小提琴 -哦 我 天啊 不不
-Oh, you play these violins? -Oh, me? God, no. No, no.
但我们把它们借出去 需要有人用它们演奏
But we lend them out. They need to be played.
这些古老的乐器 很浪漫
All these old instruments, it’s very romantic.
-我带你上楼吧 -好吧
-Shall I show you upstairs? -Okay.
你叫什么名字 甜心 告诉我你的名字
What’s your name, sweetheart? Tell me your name.
我叫温迪·毕米希
I’m Wendy Beamish.
温迪 鼓励一下温迪
Wendy… Let’s hear it for Wendy Beamish.
好极了 我喜欢你 温迪 真的
Fantastic. I love you, Wendy. I really do.
-这是你第一次上舞台吗 -是的
Is it your first time on stage? Yes. Yes.
我从心底喜欢这个女人
I love this woman from the bottom of my heart. I mean that sincerely.
你是了不起的女人 我这样说是发自内心的
You’re an incredible woman and I say that with all due respect, Wendy.
-温迪 你以前被”消失”过吗 -不 没有
-Wendy, have you ever been dematerialized before? -No, I haven’t.
-你的分子有没有分解过 -不不 没有
-Ever had your molecules broken up? -No, no, I’ve haven’t.
她有点紧张 不要紧张 甜心
She’s nervous. Don’t be nervous, sweetheart.
不会疼的
This is not gonna hurt much.
进入盒子里吧 进入物质消失机
Get into the box. Get into the dematerializer.
-在里面吗 舒服吗 -我很好
-Are you in there? You comfortable? -I’m fine.
好的 好的 保持冷静
Okay, okay, stay calm. Stay calm.
听得见我吗 温迪 有没有觉得分子在蒸发
Can you hear me, Wendy? You feel the molecules evaporating?
让我听见你的声音 亲爱的
Let me hear from you, honey!
-记住这些号♥码 16 21 12 -什么
Remember these numbers. 16, 21, 12. What?
16 21 12
16, 21, 12.
16 21 12
16, 21, 12.
16 16匹蓝马
Sixteen, 16 blue horses.
21架喷气飞机
Twenty-one jet planes.
12个小矮人 12个旋转的小矮人
And 12 midgets. 12 spinning midgets.
和我想象的一样
That was as great as I imagined it would be.
你很美
You look beautiful.
而且有思想
And pensive.
不 不是有思想
No, not pensive.
只是迷惑
Just confused.
女人做♥爱♥后总是很复杂
Women after lovemaking, it’s always so complicated.
-我喜欢你的须后水 什么牌子 -雅德莉牌
-Hey, I love your aftershave. What is it? -It’s Yardley.
我从16岁开始用 从没换过 我可很常情
I first used it when I was 16 and never changed. I’m a very loyal soul.
过来 非要戴上不可吗
Come here. Do you have to put them on?
很性感 天啊 什么让你闻起来这么香
Well, they’re quite sexy. God, what makes you smell so sweet?
哦 你喜欢
Oh, you like it?
只是一点香味
Just some fragrance.
好啦
Right.
-你要去哪 -我有个主意
-Where are you going? -I have an idea.
我想现在是用香槟庆祝的时候了
I think it’s time to celebrate with some champagne.
我要你留下来 我去做个炒蛋
I want you to stay. I make a mean scrambled egg.
待在这
Stay.
那是我母亲
That’s my mother.
哦 她很迷人
Oh, she’s very attractive.
她很美丽 但是很难相处
Yes, she was very beautiful, but quite difficult.
难相处 怎么
Difficult? How?
不忠
Unfaithful.
你今晚能留下来吗 没什么能让我更高兴了 留下来吧
Say, can you please stay? Nothing would please me more. Come on.
-真的不行 -哦 为什么
-I really can’t. -Oh, why not?
我爸爸 他不太舒服
My father. He’s feeling not that great.
-不严重吧 -不不 没什么
-Nothing serious? -No, no, nothing.
牙齿问题
Just a tooth problem.
下面第七颗牙太敏感
You know, a little sensitivity in lower seven.
我真的要走了
I really should go.
让我接着讲这个故事
Oh. So, let me get back to the story.
我在台上 变那个物质消失的戏法
I’m on stage. I’m doing the dematerializer trick
台上的是从曼彻斯特来的小妞
with this chick from Manchester.
我不知道他们从哪找来这些人
I don’t know where they get these people,
但她看着就像印第安首领坐牛
but she looked like Sitting Bull.
我把她放进去 让她消失
And I got her in the thing, and I vanish her
这些都是按计划进行的 她不见了
and everything goes according to plan exactly and she’s gone.
-突然 斯特劳博出现了 -什么
-And suddenly, Strombel appears. -What?
是的 斯特劳博出来了 观众看到后报以热烈的掌声
Yes, Strombel’s in there! I got a tremendous hand from the audience.
我希望每晚都能这样表演一次
I wish I could do it every night!
他说什么
What did he say?
他给我一串保险箱密♥码♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!