Talia?
我在这
I’m here.
他坐在沙发上 大声地讲着电♥话♥
He was on a sofa, talking loudly on his phone.
我就在那等
I waited.
然后我们谈起了电影项目
And then we talked about projects,
他突然说“我房♥间里有个按♥摩♥浴缸”
and he suddenly said, “I have a Jacuzzi in my room.”
我不知道他想表达什么 就在那不停地说
I didn’t know what the answer to that was, so I just kept talking.
聊完以后 他说要送我出去
We wrapped up, and he said he’d walk me out.
我还心想“一切进展还挺顺利的”
And I thought, “Well, that went well.”
那是我第一次跟大人物碰面聊项目
It was my first big meeting.
他跟在我后面穿过走廊
He walked behind me down a hallway,
然后说“这间就是按♥摩♥浴缸房♥”
and then he said, “This is the Jacuzzi room.”
我往里看了一眼 他就把我推了进去
And I looked in, and he pushed me inside.
扒光了我的衣服
He stripped me.
突然间 他也一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
And he was suddenly naked.
当时 只剩我的肉体留在那间房♥
I left my body in some way.
他强♥奸♥了我
And he raped me.
为了脱身 我进入求生模式
I went into survival mode to get out,
去假装高♥潮♥
and I faked an orgasm.
他叫我穿好衣服
He told me to get dressed.
还给我留言说我是他新认识的特别的朋友
He left me messages telling me I was his new special friend
说他为其他女演员做了很多事
and that he’d done a lot for other actresses.
你报♥警♥了吗?
Did you report it?
你觉得法律会站在我这边吗?
Can you see the law taking my side on that?
那你告诉其他人了吗
But you told other people?
我告诉了很多人 但没有一个人愿意为此发声
I told a lot of people, and nobody did a thing.
没有一个人
Nothing.
能把那些人的联♥系♥方式告诉我吗
Can I contact the people you told?
你说过 这涉及隐私
You told me this was private.
我们说话这会儿 他正派间谍监视着你
He’ll have spies watching you now, as we speak.
我想你知道这点
I hope you know that.

Hello?
嗨 梅根 我是乔迪·坎特
Hey, Megan, this is Jodi Kantor.
这个点打过来 打扰到你了吧
Is this a bad time?
呃 没事
Uh… Um, no. It’s fine.
我听到了
Oh, I hear her.
宝宝还好吗
How’s it all going?
呃 就是
Yeah, it’s, um…
我刚把她哄睡着
I just got her down.
哄孩子这事是最难的了
It’s the toughest part, I think.
是吧
Is it?
我发现是这样
I found it to be so.
我生完大女儿之后 患了产后抑郁
With my first daughter, I had postpartum depression.
每个人都很兴奋 就像是…
Everyone’s so excited, and it’s like…
你不存在于那一样
you’re just not there.
就是那种感觉
Right.
我收到你的邮件了
So, I got your email.
一切都好吗
How’s it all going?
嗯…
Yeah…
我觉得有很多女性
I feel like there are a lot of women who have…
都和他发生过关系
been through something with him.
但是她们又觉得难以启齿
But they find it hard to talk.
那些跟我聊这事的人 都不愿意公开
And those who do talk to me don’t want to go on the record.
你之前也跟踪报道过
In your previous stories,
你是怎么说服她们开口的
how did you persuade women to tell you what had happened to them?
就是
Yeah, so…
很难
It’s difficult.
她们自己也是吓坏了
They’re terrified.
我当时举的一个例子是
A case I made was,
我们无法改变过去发生在你身上的事
“You know, I can’t change what happened to you in the past,
但我们可以一起借用你的经验
but together, we may be able to use your experience
去帮助 去保护其他人
to help protect other people.”
基本上是事实了
The truth, basically.
但是
But yeah.
很难让她们打开心扉
It’s hard to ask women to talk.
然后他让早早的就去见他
Then he asked me to meet him, uh, really early.
我整晚都在拍摄 累到不行
And I had been up all night filming, and I was tired.
我去了半岛酒店的接待处
I went over to The Peninsula hotel, and at reception, I asked,
问前台说“韦恩斯坦先生在丽城餐厅吗?还是在露台上?”
“Is Mr. Weinstein in The Belvedere restaurant or is he on the patio?”
然后得到的答复是“去他房♥间里就行了”
And they said, “Go to his room.”
我上了楼 他穿着浴袍
And I went upstairs, and Harvey was in his bathrobe.
然后问我能不能给他按♥摩♥按♥摩♥
And he asked if he could give me a massage.
我说“不能”
“No,” I said.
然后 他让我帮他挑今天要穿的衣服
And then, um, he asked me to help him pick out his clothes for the day.
紧接着 他的一个个要求
He, you know, started asking for all these things,
越来越露骨 越来越亲密
increasingly more sexual, getting closer and closer.
我拒绝了很多次
And I just said no so many different times,
以很多种方式表达了自己的不悦
and in so many different ways.
最后 他让我看他洗澡
And then he finally, um, asked me to watch him take a shower.
然后我说“哈维…
And I said, “Harvey,
如果我的片子在电影节上获得奥斯卡金像奖
when I win an Academy Award in a Miramax movie,
那我就帮你口♥交♥”
I will give you a blow job.”
说完我就很快离开了那
And I got out of there fast.
那后来呢
What did you do?
我告诉了我的父亲 我的经纪人
I told my dad, I told my agent,
我告诉了那天晚上和我一起拍戏的人
I told the people with whom I was filming that night,
哈维对我的所作所为
and Harvey punished me.
我的意思是 他断了我的职业生涯
I mean, he blackballed my career
因为我有足够的底气拒绝他
because I had the wherewithal to refuse him.
你是怎么知道这一切的?
How do you know that?
我和其他女演员站在一起的时候 他正眼都不瞧我一下
I would be standing with other actresses, and he would blank me.
我在极力争取 有些角色 但莫名其妙就被卡
There were roles for which I was up that I mysteriously did not get,
后开才知道 是哈维从中作梗
and I know today that it was Harvey making a phone call.
我写了相关文章 但没有一个人站出来发声
You know, I did an article about it, and nobody did anything.
你没有在文章中指明他的身份
You didn’t identify him, but did industry people know
但业内人士知道你在文章中说的是谁 对吗
who you were talking about in your article?
当然知道了
Absolutely.
谩骂声如大雨倾倒在我身上 他却安然无事
And the abuse came raining down on me, not on him.
你知道我在妇女游♥行♥是写的那首“下流女人”的诗吗?
You know at the Women’s March when I did the “Nasty Woman” poem?
因为一小群人抱怨我在引用总统的话
I lost a huge advertising gig
导致我丢了一个大代言
because a small group of people complained that I was quoting the president.
话从他嘴里说出来 成了助他登顶总统大选的筹码
He used that language and got elected.
我说出来的后果就是 被炒鱿鱼
I quoted him, and I got fired.
几十年过去了 同样的性别歧视丝毫未变
It is decades later, and it’s still the same sexism.
乔迪 若回到当时 我的选择依旧如此
And, Jodi, I would make the same choices all over again,
但我也需要工作
but I also would like to work.
丽莎·布鲁姆 就是那位律师 她回应我了
Lisa Bloom, the lawyer, she wrote to me.
– 格洛里亚·阿尔里德的女儿吗 – 对
– Gloria Allred’s daughter? – Yeah.
– 你认识她吗? – 不认识 但我猜她应该是想帮帮忙
– Do you know her? – No, but I assume she wants to help.
我把邮件转发给了艾米丽
I forwarded the email to Emily.
乔迪?这是丽莎·布鲁姆发来的邮件
Jodi? Lisa Bloom.
“重大消息
“Big announcement,
我的书《怀疑国度》由哈维·韦恩斯坦和Jay-Z共同制♥作♥”
my book Suspicion Nation is being produced by Harvey Weinstein and Jay-Z.”
韦恩斯坦是她这本书的制♥作♥人?
Weinstein is producing her book?
女权主义偶像的女儿丽莎·布鲁姆正与哈维·韦恩斯坦展开合作
Lisa Bloom, daughter of feminist icon, is working with Harvey Weinstein.
但她为什么要这么做?
But why would she do that?
你去拍一部迷你剧能赚多少钱?
How much do you get paid for a miniseries?
丽莎联♥系♥你 估计也是他在幕后操纵
He’s got to be behind Lisa reaching out to you.
所以我们做的事 韦恩斯坦都知道
So Weinstein knows what we’re doing.
抱歉
Sorry.
你是想继续跟特朗普这条线
Do you wanna keep going with Trump?
还是想跟乔迪一起 调查哈维·韦恩斯坦
Or you could join Jodi and look into Harvey Weinstein?
我不明白这两件事有什么区别
I worry about whether it makes a difference.
这些女性公开反对特朗普 他仍然能成为总统
These women spoke out against Trump, and he still became president.
但奥莱利事件一旦水落石出 事态会发生变化的
But in the wake of O’Reilly, there’s possibility.
不好意思
Sorry.
克雷格 我一直想联♥系♥你来着
Craig. I’ve been trying to reach you.
你必须得露面
You’ve gotta show up.
你女儿怎么样
How’s your daughter?
她很乖
She’s great.
呃…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!