And I imagine some women see these settlements as a confession of guilt.
她们以为自己赢了 但实际上只是一个封口令罢了
They think they’ve scored a victory when it’s actually a gag order.
如果你想把这样的案子搬上法庭
And if you try and take a case like this to court,
性骚扰的相关法律 薄如蝉翼
the sexual harassment laws are so weak.
如果你是自♥由♥职业者
They’re actually nonexistent if you’re a freelancer
或者工作场所的员工少于十五人 那就更无从说起了
or if there are fewer than 15 employees in the workplace.
此外 大多数律师更喜欢和解
Also, most lawyers prefer settlements
因为对他们来说 和解需承担的财务风险较小
’cause it’s less of a financial risk for them.
这些女演员 距离登上公开♥发♥表还有多远的路要走?
How close are any of these actresses to going on the record?
我们正打算切入这个话题
We’re introducing the idea.
让人胆寒的是 我们能拿到那些不堪入目的酒店房♥间账目
I’m afraid we have these horrific hotel room accounts
但不能拿到确凿的证据
and no corroborating evidence.
受害者不是一个两个 所以我觉得她们会站出来的
We feel they’ll speak out if they’re not the only ones.
受害者群体 不会视若无睹
Safety in numbers.
目前有几位?
And settlements?
至今为止 三位
Three. So far.
罗丝·麦高恩
There is Rose McGowan.
能确定的还有安布拉·古铁雷斯
We’re pretty sure about Ambra Battilana.
住在皇后区的他的前助理也是
And I would say the same for the ex-assistant in Queens.
没有记录吗?
And no documents?
我们这边没有可发表的故事
We do not have a publishable story.

Hey.
组员们
So, look, team.
你得想象你打的每个电♥话♥都被录了下来
You have to imagine that every call you make is being recorded.
你现在正被人追踪
And you’re being followed.
不要跟韦恩斯坦直接对话 除非是公开形式
Don’t let Weinstein talk to you, unless it’s on the record.
即使是私下里 我也很想和他谈谈
I’d be interested in talking to him even off the record.
不行 如果哈维有什么要说的 必须得站到明面
No, if Harvey has something to say, he needs to say it publicly.
我以前和他打过交道
I’ve dealt with him before.
那人心术不正
It’s ugly.
我们在调查安布拉·巴蒂拉娜·古铁雷斯的事件
We’re looking into the incident with Ambra Battilana Gutierrez.
她指控韦恩斯坦猥亵她
She accused Weinstein of groping her.
纽约警局给了她一个窃听器 她又去见了韦恩斯坦
The NYPD gave her a wire, and she met him again.
但是地方检察机构没有起诉
But the DA wouldn’t prosecute.
他们声称仅有录音 不足以将他逮捕
They claimed the recording wasn’t enough to arrest him.
琳达·费尔斯坦在地方检察官办公室工作 我给她发了短♥信♥
Linda Fairstein worked in the DA’s office. I’ve texted her.
琳达 我是梅根·吐赫 你最近怎么样
Linda, Megan Twohey here. How are you?
我挺好的 我要怎么做才能帮到你?
I’m good, Megan. How can I help?
我在调查一份警方对哈维·韦恩斯坦的指控
Yeah, I’m looking into a police complaint against Harvey Weinstein
是两年前的事了 最终也没被起诉
that wasn’t charged. Two years ago.
那会你还就职于地检办公室吧
When you were at the DA’s office.
安布尔·巴蒂拉娜·古铁雷斯
Ambra Battilana Gutierrez.

Oh. Okay.
这事很快就烟消云散了
It seemed to go away very quickly.
不存在犯罪行为
There was no criminal conduct there.
警方似乎很确信 这起事件存在犯罪行为
The cops seemed pretty confident there was.
你觉得处理的方式有什么反常之处吗?
Do you think there was anything irregular about how it was handled?
– 没有反常之处 – 为什么这么说?
– I don’t. – Why would you say that?
格温妮丝
Gwyneth.
他在这 我邀请了一些人过来 他就来了
He’s here. I invited a few people over, and he turned up.
我好几年没见过他了 他一定知道我跟你聊过
I haven’t seen him for years. He must know I spoke to you.
你为什么这么笃定 不存在犯罪行为?
Why are you so certain there was no criminal conduct?
没有录音吗
Wasn’t there a recording?
我觉得没有路可走
I don’t think there’s a road to go down.
就是这样
No.
你是觉得自己现在身处险境吗?
Do you feel like you’re in physical danger at all?
在他走之前 我会留一些人在我身边
I’ll keep people around me till he goes.
我知道他在盯着我呢 挺让我震惊的
It’s a shock. I know he’s watching me.
他现在这么做就是让我知道
He’s letting me know.
他没办法一手遮天的
He can’t do anything.
格温妮斯 我在的 有事给我打电♥话♥
Gwyneth. I’m here. Call me if you need me.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
琳达 你认识哈维吗?
Linda, do you know Harvey?
碰过几次面
I’ve met him socially,
但我们从来没去过对方家
but we’ve never been to each other’s homes.
– 那好 我确信不久后还有机会再聊 – 好
– Okay. I’m sure we’ll speak soon. – Yes.
再见
Goodbye.
我们找到了一条很棒的线索 可以和米拉麦克斯的前高管谈谈
We got a good lead to talk to a past executive at Miramax.
– 那太好了 什么时候 – 你好
– Great. When will that be? – Hola.
乔迪明天就去找人
Jodi’s talking to her tomorrow.
我想她没听见 她肯定没听见
I don’t think she heard you. She definitely didn’t hear you.
– 我的天 – 怎么了
– Oh, my God. – What?
罗南·法罗在《纽约客》发表了一篇文章
Ronan Farrow is working on an HW piece for The New Yorker.
什么内容 什么时候的事
What? Since when?
– 她没有说… – 靠
– She doesn’t say… – Fuck.
但显然他已经和很多女演员聊过了
…but apparently he’s spoken to a lot of actresses already.
好吧 女士们
Okay, ladies.
菜单在这
These are the menus.
– 谢谢 – 谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
我们可以摆脱这份压力 但我们得继续往前走
It’s pressure we can do without, but we just keep going.
得继续彻底调查
And we continue to be thorough.
打扰一下 各位好
Pardon me. Excuse me. Hello.
你们好
Hi. Hello, everyone.
看到那边那位朋友了吗 他跟你们打了招呼的
Did you see my friend over there? He said hi.
不好意思 我们在谈事
Could you leave us? We’re talking.
我完全理解
I absolutely will. I totally understand,
但我在想也许 能不能占用你一点时间…
but I was thinking maybe I could have a moment…
我们在谈事 所以如果你能…
We’re having a conversation. So if you could just…
– 匀点时间出来 – 去你♥妈♥的♥
– You should be doing something else. – Fuck you.
– 去你♥妈♥的♥?我会让你心甘情愿… – 去你♥妈♥的♥
– Fuck you? I would bend you over… – Fuck you!
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 滚出我视线
Fuck you! Get the fuck out of here!
你个死男人 滚你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, man. Get the fuck out!
– 性冷淡的婊♥子♥ – 性冷淡的婊♥子♥
– Frigid bitches. – Frigid bitches.
那人就是一酒鬼
That guy’s an asshole.
– 抱歉 – 没必要道歉
– Sorry. – Don’t apologize.
威尼斯电影节上发生了一件事
There was an incident in Venice at the Film Festival.
九八年的事了
It was ’98.
发生了什么?
What happened?
最让我生气的是 那一张张紧紧闭着的嘴
What makes me most angry is the silence.
当时没人说出来 现在也没人谈论这事
No one spoke out then, and no one is talking about it now.
他营造了一种沉默 人们随之顺从
He built the silence, and people complied.
令人恐惧的氛围和一次次恐吓 都拜他所赐
He produced fear and intimidation.
看来唯一的选择就是辞职
The only alternative, seemingly, was to quit
丢掉你辛苦工作得来的一切
and throw away everything you worked so hard for out the door.
每个人害怕自己会成为下一个目标
You were terrified you were gonna be the next target,
所以大家都睁一只眼闭一只眼
so people looked the other way.
公♥司♥内部的人?
Within the company?
对 公♥司♥之外也是如此
Yes, and outside of it.
我的意思是说 他玩弄媒体 他扮演特工
I mean, he played the press. He played the agents.
他是怎么跟媒体周♥旋♥的?
How did he play the press?
承诺媒体人 可以接触到明星 以换取掩盖一些事情
By promising them access to stars in exchange for hushing up some incident.
什么事?
What sort of incident?
我该从何说起?
Where do I start?
哈维曾经…他们把这个叫什么来着?
Harvey had this… What did they call it?
在一次会议上与一名男性员工发生了“肢体冲突”
“A physical altercation” with a male employee at a conference.
然后双方和解
Then they settled with the guy.
那那些女性呢?
And with women?
他不依不饶地撵着
He pursued them.
没完没了
Endlessly.
威尼斯电影节上发生了什么?
What happened in Venice?
我不希望自己所说的被呈现在大众面前 只能说到这了
I don’t wanna be quoted. Period.
我理解
Understood.
我们当时在哈维的套房♥里
We were in Harvey’s suite,
里面有很多人
and there were a bunch of people in there.
其中有两个助手 他们坐在那里发着抖
And there were these two assistants, and they were sitting there trembling.
韦恩斯坦当时也在场吗?
And Weinstein was there?

Yes.
他在谈论着电影 完全无视那两人
He was talking film and ignoring them,
殊不知那两人一直发着抖
but they were literally vibrating.
一位满是恐惧 一位尽是愤怒
One with fear, the other with anger.
能告诉我他们叫什么吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!