…not be returning to his top-rated cable show.
我们说的仅仅是企业滥用权力吗?
Are we talking solely corporate misuse of power?
不是 我们说的是
No. We’re talking all workplaces
所有可能发生性骚扰的工作场所
where sexual harassment might happen.
此外 造成这些的因素 我们也得搞清楚
Also, let’s look for the enablers.
我们的报导出来之后 福克斯电视台还让奥莱利留任了很长一段时间
Fox kept O’Reilly on for quite some time after our story broke.
在此之前的几十年皆如此
And for decades before that.
直到广♥告♥商们纷纷解约 他才丢了这碗饭
The network only ousted him when the advertisers jumped ship.
整个体系需要我们去审视一遍
Let’s interrogate the whole system.
为什么性骚扰事件如此普遍 又如此难以解决?
Why is sexual harassment so pervasive and so hard to address?
两位有时间吗
Hey, do you guys have a minute?
当然
Sure.
我和女权组织“紫外线”的负责人
So, I spoke to Shaunna Thomas,
肖娜·托马斯谈过了
the head of UltraViolet, a feminist group.
她表示好莱坞的不道德行为依旧猖狂
She said the wrongdoing in Hollywood is overwhelming.
她和女演员罗丝·麦高恩有联♥系♥
She’s in touch with an actress, Rose McGowan,
就是那个在推特上说自己被制片人强♥奸♥了的女演员
who has tweeted about being raped by a producer.
托马斯说那位制片人就是哈维·韦恩斯坦
Thomas says it’s Harvey Weinstein.
麦高恩现在正把自己的经历编写成书
And that McGowan is now working on a book about it.
那人几年前不是被指控过吗?
Wasn’t he charged with something a couple years ago?

Yeah. Um…
意大利模特 安布拉·巴蒂拉娜·古铁雷斯
Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, an Italian model.
她声称哈维·韦恩斯坦在一次商务会议上猥亵了她
She claimed Weinstein groped her in a business meeting.
纽约警局对此进行了调查 但施害人一直未被起诉
The NYPD investigated it, but he was never charged.
跟罗丝·麦高恩谈谈
Talk to Rose McGowan.
试着和其他跟哈维合作过的女演员联♥系♥看看
Try to talk to other actresses he’s worked with.
好 我会尝试着联♥系♥
Yeah, and I’ll try to reach ex-employees.
你好 我是乔迪·坎特
Hi. My name is Jodi Kantor.
一名《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的调查记者
I’m an investigative reporter for The New York Times.
我们正在调查发生于工作场所的性骚扰事件
We’re looking into sexual harassment in the workplace.
我记得你曾是米拉麦克斯影业的雇员
I believe you were an employee at Miramax
在九十年代为哈维·韦恩斯坦工作过
and worked for Harvey Weinstein in the ’90s.
你在录音吗
Are you recording this?
没有
No, absolutely not.
没有你的允许 你所说的任何话都不会被报导出来
I won’t quote from this conversation without your permission.
在你担任其助理期间 是否知晓
But in your time as an assistant, were you aware of any instances
哈维·韦恩斯坦有过任何不当对待女性或越界的行为
in which Harvey Weinstein treated women inappropriately or crossed a line?
哈维曾越过界吗?
Did Harvey cross a line?
想要听听宝宝的心跳吗
Would you like to hear her heartbeat?
– 嗯 – 呃
– Yeah. – Mm-hmm.
玛丽 非常感谢你给我回电♥话♥
Mary, thanks so much for calling me back.
你跟谁聊过这事
Who have you talked to?
我不能告诉你 那人的名字 就像我绝不会透露你的名字一样
I can’t tell you names, just as I would never divulge yours,
但如果你愿意分享你所知道的事
but if you wanted to share anything that you know,
作用之大 自不必说
that would be so helpful.
谁愿意跟人聊这种事
I don’t think people will want to talk.
抱歉
Sorry.
戈德雷切女士 非常感谢你的回应
Ms. Godrèche, thank you so much for responding.
跟你聊之前
Before you continue,
我也谈过韦恩斯坦相关的事 但只是私下里
I’ve talked about Weinstein in the past, but in private.
我的移♥民♥律师不希望我卷入这件事其中
My immigration lawyer does not want me to be involved.
卷入什么事
Involved in what?
– 喂 – 嗨 罗丝
– Hello? – Oh, hi, Rose.
我是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的乔迪·坎特
Um, this is Jodi Kantor from The New York Times.
给你发过邮件
I wrote you an email.
肖恩娜·托马斯给我的建议是 你可能会愿意跟我聊聊好莱坞
Shaunna Thomas suggested you might be willing to have a conversation with me
尤其是 哈维·韦恩斯坦
about Hollywood, and specifically Harvey Weinstein.
你在写他的相关报道吗
Are you writing about him?

Yes, I am.
听着 我不太想和你谈这件事
Look, I don’t feel that inclined to talk to you about it.
我能问问原因吗
Could I ask why not?
我被你们这些纸媒虐待过无数次
I’ve been treated quite shabbily by your paper numerous times,
我相信这就是性别歧视的根源所在
and I believe the root of it is sexism.
很抱歉让你有过这么不愉快的经历
I’m sorry that was your experience.
我以前跟人聊过 但后来什么事也没发生
I’ve talked in the past, and nothing happened.
我最近在一个政♥治♥会议上的发言
I spoke at a political meeting recently,
被《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》放在了时尚版
and The New York Times put it in the style section.
呐喊无用 没人在听
It does damage to shout, and no one listens.
我正在调查整个好莱坞存在的系统性性别歧视
I’m investigating systemic sexism in Hollywood.
你写了多少页?
How many pages have you got?
还没动笔
No.
我之前也冒过险 叶落无声罢了
I put myself on the line before, and it made no difference.
我曾写过关于亚马逊、星巴克
I’ve written about the workplace at Amazon, Starbucks,
和哈佛商学院这些工作场所的相关文章 事态确实有改变
and Harvard Business School, and change did happen.
报道出来的直接结果就是 政策得以改革
They reformed their policies as a direct result of the Times articles.
但是如果你不想聊 我也能理解
But if you don’t wanna talk, I understand.
祝你出书一切顺利
And good luck with your book.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Goodbye.
我跟爸通过电♥话♥了
I spoke to Dad.
他的声音更糟了
He sounded worse.
得赶紧去看看他了
I gotta go see him soon.
你回去度一个长周末吧 带着孩子们一起去怎么样
Could you go for a long weekend? You could take the girls.
塔利亚可以 两个都去我可顾不了
I could take Talia, but not both of them.
我和一个非常有名的女演员
I’m having an affair…
有了婚外情
with a very famous actress.
你想要她的号♥码吗
You want her number?
她身材真是没的说
She’s so hot.
秀色可餐
This looks beautiful.
你真的很像她
You’d really like her.
“我是个下流的女人”
“I am a nasty woman.”
我不像宝可梦那样的小女孩
“I’m not as nasty as using little girls like Pokémon
在身体还没完全发育之际 就被人玩弄操控
before their bodies have even developed.”
– 这是艾什莉·贾德? – 嗯
– Is that Ashley Judd? – Yeah.
她把自己在九十年代被一个制片人性骚扰的经历写成了书
She wrote about being sexually harassed by a producer in the ’90s.
全书没提施害人的名字
She doesn’t name him, but she describes him as
但她形容那人是“我们行业最受尊敬/最受唾骂的著名的老板之一”
“one of our industry’s most famous admired/reviled bosses.”
“恐同 性侵”
…”homophobia, sexual assault,
“跨性别恐惧症 白人至上”
transphobia, white supremacy,
“厌女症 无知 白人特权”
misogyny, ignorance, white privilege.”
– 我去看宝宝吧 – 我去吧
– I’ll go? – I’ll get her.
妈妈
Mom!
– 咱俩都得去了 – 走吧
– We’ll both go. – Yeah.
我不知道自己能不能做到
I don’t know if I can do this.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
要不试试看 能不能睡着
Can you try to sleep, maybe?
我不想…
I don’t wanna be…
我一直被一种恐惧感裹挟着
I just have this constant sense of dread.
你就是太累了
You’re tired.
整个人已经筋疲力尽了
Your body’s exhausted.
如果只是那样 我还有办法
I think I would know if it was just that.
妈妈
Mom.

Hello?
我是罗丝·麦高恩
It’s Rose. McGowan.

Rose, hi.
你不应该只盯着他一个
It’s not just him you should be after.
整件事就像被一台机器推着 一条供应链
There’s an entire machine. A supply chain.
你说的是好莱坞的虐待者?
Of abusers in Hollywood?

Right.
世界各地都有他们的身影 电影在哪里制♥作♥或销♥售♥ 他们就去哪里
They’re worldwide, wherever movies are being made or sold.
每个工作室都会羞辱受害者并为其支付报酬
Each studio does the victim-shaming and payouts.
如果说 这世上有白人游乐场 那就是了
If white men could have a playground, this would be it.
大家知道吗
Do people know about it?
当然
Of course.
我跟很多人聊了我的遭遇
I told a lot of people what happened to me.
[圣丹斯电影节,为独♥立♥制片电影节之一]
[由著名导演、演员罗伯特·雷德福于1984年创办,专为独♥立♥电影人和影片而设]
在圣丹斯电影节上?
At the Sundance Film Festival?
那年我二十三岁
I was 23.
我拍了很多出色的独♥立♥电影
I was doing all these brilliant independent films.
当时只是满怀希望
I was just incredibly hopeful.
– 嗨 – 然后我去了酒店房♥间
– Hi. – And then I went to that hotel room.
塔里亚?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!