Go home. I’ll check this.
真的吗?
Really?
这些牢牢抓住了大众的眼球
And they’re really appealing to people.
如多您知道什么 请联♥系♥我们
If you know anything, please come forward.
凭什么我现在就不能接受《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的采访
Why shouldn’t I just do a fucking interview right now
就因为你们缺乏透明度吗?
with The Washington Post based on your lack of transparency?
你不就是想知道 我们跟哪些受害者联♥系♥过吗
You want some sort of list of who we’re talking to for this story,
如果我们不向你透露 就拿这个威胁我们是吧?
and if we don’t disclose it to you, you’re threatening us?
如果是格温妮丝·帕特洛 那你们直说也无妨
If you’re using Gwyneth Paltrow, tell me.
不是她
We’re not using Gwyneth Paltrow.
你们跟格温妮丝·帕特洛聊过了吗?
Are you talking to Gwyneth Paltrow?
哈维 我是迪恩 是这样的
Hey, Harvey. This is Dean. Here’s the deal.
你现在需要给我们录下陈述 我这就打算按下按钮了
You need to give us your statement now. I’m about to push the button.
迪恩 让我告诉你什么是恐吓
Dean, let me tell you something about intimidation.
我会联♥系♥《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》
I’ll talk to The Post. I will.
没事 联♥系♥吧
Call them. That’s fine.
你可以跟《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》联♥系♥
You can call The Post.
哈维 对你 我们总是把公平二字摆在前头
Harvey, I’m trying to be fair with you.
你这在恐吓我
You are intimidating me, Dean.
不是 我们就想听听你的陈述 请说吧
No, I’m trying to get your statement. Please, give it to us now.
我们会将其整理刊登
We’re about to publish.
– 我也想说 – 多谢
– I want to give it to you. – Thank you.
格温妮丝也在其中吗?
Is Gwyneth in it?
不在
She’s not in the story.
哈维 我们只是在做需要做的事
So here’s what we need to do, Harvey.
我们想让你说出 你想说的每一个字
We wanna give you every word that you wanna say.
开始吧
So say it.
我还有一份报纸要出版 先走了
I also have a newspaper to put out. I’m gonna walk out.
跟我们的记者谈谈吧 祝好
Talk to my reporters. Take care.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你如此鲁莽 以致于无视真♥相♥
You have a reckless disregard for the truth.
你想要上头条 而这些指控都是假的
You want a hit story, and these allegations are false.
丽莎 我们不需要什么上头条
We don’t want a hit story, Lisa.
哈维将会抽出一段时间来关注这个问题
Harvey’s going to take some time off to focus on this issue.
哈维 是这样吗?
Are you, Harvey?
没错 我打算休息一段时间
Yes, I’m gonna take time off.
暂时不再管理公♥司♥
From the company?
对 我想花点时间学习学习
Yes. I wanna spend some time learning.
– 学习且倾听 – 他要休假了
– Learning and listening to me. – He’s going to take a leave of absence.
双倍行距
Double space here.
这里也是
And here.
是劳拉
It’s Laura.
嗨 劳拉 最近好吗?
Hi. Laura, how are you?
还不错
Yes, I’m okay.
今天是我做手术的日子
Today’s my surgery.
我要进手术室了
I’m about to go in.
听着 我从没签过任何协议
Um, look, I never signed any contract.
我没有被封住嘴
I’m not gagged,
我只是想代表那些不能发言的女性说出事实
and I want to speak out on behalf of the women who can’t.
我有三个女儿
I have three daughters,
我不希望她们被虐待或欺凌
and I don’t want them to ever accept abuse or bullying as normal.
我所说的每句话 你都可以引用
You can use anything I’ve said.
我会的
I’ll do it.
我会进行公开声明的
I’ll go on the record.
劳拉 谢谢你
Thank you, Laura.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会想着你的
I’ll be thinking of you.
劳拉
Oh, Laura.
劳拉 干得漂亮啊
Oh, beautiful, beautiful Laura.
你没事吧
Are you okay, Laura?
我没事
Yes. I’m fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的没事
I really am.
他们的声明已经发出去了 我会进行引用
Their statements are in. I’m pulling quotes.

Yep.
那你…真的 你太棒了
So, do you… Okay. You’re so good.
– 你引用这段了吗? – 正在弄
– Have you pulled the quotes? – I’m doing it now.
万事俱备
It’s ready to go.
让我们最后一起读一次
Let’s read it together one last time.

Yeah.
一秒
One second.
好了
Yeah.
可以吗?
Okay?
可以吗?
Okay?
– 嗯 – 好
– Yeah. – Okay.
在接下来的一个月里,82名女性指控哈维·唯恩斯坦性侵犯
坎特和吐赫的工作帮助点燃了世界范围内反性骚扰运动
全球有多少女性挺身而出公开分享自己的故事
很多人还是第一次,这是无法统计的
他们的叙述导致工作场所的改革,法律的改变
公众和私人对于性骚扰和性暴♥力♥的清算
以及一直持续到今天的辩论
2020年2月,哈维·韦恩斯坦在纽约被判强♥奸♥和性侵罪
他正在服23年的刑期
他还将在洛杉矶和伦敦面临额外的指控
《她说》

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!