是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
霍普
Hope!
什么事
What’s up?
-毛巾给我 -好
– Give me that. – Yeah.
谢啦 霍皮
Yo, thanks, Hop.
马上回来 霍皮
Be right back, Hop.
什么事
What’s up?
卢和”电锯”基思·布雷迪共事
Lou, uh, is working with Keith “The Buzz Saw” Brady.
轻重量级选手 赢过金手套
Light heavyweight kid, won the Golden Gloves.
对 对 我认识他
Yeah, yeah, I know him, yeah.
他们是弗雷迪拳馆的
They’re working at Freddy’s gym,
他们想为伤残老兵举办一场慈善比赛
and they’re doing this, uh, charity event for wounded veterans.
他们想问问你 愿不愿意出份力
And they want to know if you want to go eight rounds,
和布雷迪打八轮
with Brady, for the cause.
对 我们觉得你能带来很多观众
Yeah, we think that you’d bring in a lot of people, big crowd.
筹到很多钱
Raise a lot of money.
这是你的好机会 比利
It’s your opportunity if you want it, Billy.
打慈善比赛不需要许可 所以…
You don’t need a license to fight for a charity, so…
见到您很高兴 提克
Good seeing you, Tick.
-有结果告诉我 -好
– Let me know. – Yeah.
-见到你很高兴 比利 -谢谢
– Nice meeting you, Billy. – All right.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
有一个条件
It’s got one condition.
要用我们在这里练的技巧
Better do what we practiced here.
这是我全部的要求
That’s all I ask.
被人相中的感觉还不赖啊
It is kind of nice to be wanted, yeah?
你知道吗
Hey, you know what? Um…
-我挺担心霍皮的 -怎么了
– Yo, I’m worried about Hoppy. – What you mean?
他这两天穿的是同一套衣服
He’s been wearing the same set of clothes for the past two days.
他说昨天晚上
He said something about his
他的父母大吵了一架
mom and dad getting in a fight last night,
他妈妈出走后 他爸爸也走了
and then his dad went out after his mom left.
-他妈妈走了 -是啊
– His mom left? – Yeah.
他妈妈日子一直不好过
His mom having some struggles.
问问他有没有地方待
You should find out if he’s got a place to stay.
如果他流落街头 那我们就想办法
If he’s out on the street, then we can figure out
安排他住哪里 看看能帮什么忙
where we can put him, what we need to do, all right?

All right.
“Kodug” 这是单词吗
“Kodug”? Is that a word?
感觉像是听人说过这个词
I feel like I’ve heard someone say, like, kodug.
也可能是个国家之类的
Or Kodug’s like a country or something like that.
我们能离开这里吗
Can we just get out of here?
宝贝 法…
Baby, the, um…
法官…
the judge, um…
说还要一个月
said it’s gonna be another month.
我又要打比赛了
I’m gonna fight again.
-什么 -是个慈善比赛 你懂的吧
– What? – I mean, it’s a charity thing, you know what I mean?
不是那种正式的比赛
It’s not like a real, like a professional fight.
就是个表演
You know, it’s an exhibition.
不过…
Um, but, um…
我又要打比赛了
I’m gonna fight again.
-我可以去吗 -你应该知道
– Can I go? – Now, you know Mommy
妈妈不喜欢你看比赛
didn’t like you watching the fights.
总要有人在那里的
Well, somebody has to be there.
放心 宝贝 我 我没事的
Yeah, baby, I’ll, I’ll, I’ll be okay.
-但我想去 -我应该办不到
– But I want to go. – I don’t think I can work that out.
那你就不能打比赛
Then-then you can’t do it.
爸爸 你告诉他们你不能打
Dad, you have to tell them you can’t do it.
蕾拉 我 我能打的
Leila, I got, I got to do it.
不 你不行 我要去现场 爸爸
No, you can’t. I have to be there, Dad.
宝贝 我很想带你出去 再…
Baby, I am trying to get you out, just…
-什么时候 -蕾拉
– When? – Leila…
-什么时候 -蕾拉 我在努力了
– When?! – Leila, I’m trying.
什么时候
When?!

You…
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you!
你为什么不能带我离开这里
Why can’t you just get me out of this place?!
-蕾拉 -你为什么不
– Leila… – Why are you not…
我不行 我现在办不到
I can’t. I can’t right now.
-宝贝 拜托 -我不相信你
– Baby, please. – I don’t trust you!
相信我 相信我 宝贝
Just trust me. Come on, baby!
你做的承诺还少吗 你全都实现不了
You keep making promises, and you don’t mean them!
-不是这样的 -蕾拉 冷静一点
– That’s not true. – Leila, just calm down.
被杀的人应该是你
You should’ve been the one that was killed.
-是你 不该是妈妈 -没事的没事的
– You, not Mom! – It’s okay, it’s okay.
-是你 -跟我来
– You! – Come with me.
-冷静一下 -是你 是你
– Let’s calm down. – You! You!
我恨你
I hate you!
美国伤残老兵基金会
慈善拳击比赛
防守得漂亮 比利
Ooh, that defense looking good, Billy!
很好 就这么挡住 就这么挡住
Nice! That’s the way to block! Way to block!
保持距离 保持距离
Keep that distance, keep that distance.
刺拳 刺拳
Jab, jab, jab, jab…!
很好
Good!
保持移♥动♥
Keep moving.
-他还能再坚持一轮 -你说得没错
– He could last another round. – You could be right.
时间到 时间到
Time! Time.
回各自的角落 回去
To your corners. Corners.
给我毛巾 给我毛巾
Give me the towel, give me the towel.
他的刺拳一直不断
His jabs aren’t quitting.
把手举到位 你的手总是掉下去
Keep your hands up, ’cause you’re dropping your hands.
不停出拳 不停出拳
Just keep jabbing. Keep jabbing.
这一回合 这一回合
This round, this round…
我要你加强一点攻势
I need you to be a little more aggressive, okay?
只是为了得分 不是为了见血
Just for points, not for blood.
保持冷静 有节奏出拳
Keep your calm. Tap, tap, tap.
第七回合
助手退场
Seconds out.
开局 上场
Let’s go, let’s go.
赛完全场
Go the distance.
开赛
Box!
头 动起来
Keep your head moving.
身体动起来 动起来
Move the body! Way to move the body!
对 就这样
There you go, there you go.
没错
That’s it!
-刺拳出击 -加油
– Keep jabbing! – Go!
漂亮
There you go!
接着来
That’s it!
出拳 出拳 不断出拳
Jab, jab, jab, jab!
动起来
Keep moving!
出拳 出拳
Just jab, just jab!
太棒了
That’s it!
-加油 起来 -妈的
– Way to go! Way to go! – Damn!
三 四
Three! Four!
五 六
Five! Six!

Seven!
-八 九 -起来啊
– Eight! Nine! – Way to go, baby!

Ten!
太好了
That’s it!
太棒了 比利
Yeah, Billy!
好 你跟蕾拉说我打过电♥话♥了
All right, will you just tell her that I called
告诉她我没事
and that, uh, tell Leila I’m okay,
爸爸赢了
and Daddy won.
好 谢谢
Yeah, oh, thanks, yeah.
好 谢了
Yeah, thank you.
精彩
Beautiful.
打得真棒 伙计
Beautiful fight, man.
真给力
Beautiful fight, man.
你的状态很棒 整个人焕然一新
You looked great, like a whole ‘nother fighter.
好吧 谢了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!