Where’s Leila?
她今天不想见你
Uh, she doesn’t want to see you today.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她今天不想见你
She doesn’t want to see you today.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
但我们应该给她点空间
But I think we’re gonna have to give her some space
尊重她的意愿
and respect her wishes.
她亲口说不想见我吗
She said… she-she said that?
是的
Yes, she did.
昨晚的比赛中 魔力小子艾斯柯巴
Last night’s fight, Magic Escobar
在第四回合击倒卡里奥·图雷获得胜利
defeated Kalil Turay by knockout in the fourth round.
一击倒地 图雷没能站起来
An incredible knockout, and Turay did not recover.
米盖尔现在是世界轻量级拳击赛冠军
Miguel is now the new WBC Light Heavyweight Champion
这一头衔曾属于…
of the World, a title once held by…
嫁给我吧
Come on, marry me?
我先看看我有没有空
Okay, how about… let me check my schedule.
过后再联♥系♥你
I’ll get back to you.
牵个手吧
Hold my hand?
我等着你
I’ll be waiting for you.
怎么了
What’s up, man?
你不是说不喝酒吗
Thought you said you didn’t drink.
怎么 男人不能找个新爱好吗
What, you think a man can’t pick up a new habit?
你来干什么
What are you doing here, man?
这是我的地方
Seriously, this is my spot.
能来杯水吗
Can I get a wa… a water?
喝酒是单人项目
Drinking’s a solitary sport.
不是团体赛
It’s a solitary one.
我只是想…
I’m just trying to…
我只是想找些存在感
I’m just trying to connect here, man.
-我只是… -我不想回家
– I just… – I just didn’t want to go home.
回去面对空荡荡的
300 square feet of…
二十八平♥米♥的房♥间
nothing, you know?
你今晚有事吗
You got plans?
什么意思
Uh, um, what you mean by that?
既然你那么迫切需要训练
You know what you’re gonna do with all this training
那么练过了你要怎么办
that you think you so desperately need?
你要做什么
What you gonna do with it?
我要回到赛场 接回我的孩子
I’m gonna fight, and then I’m gonna get my kid back.
然后再沦落至此吗
Then you’re gonna end up right back here?
-你说什么 -你为什么会沦落至此
– What are you saying? – What do you think got you here?
有个混♥蛋♥杀了我老婆
Um, fuck… some scumbag killed my wife.
你又做了什么…让你沦落至此
What do you think you did… to be sitting here?
为什么
Why…
-你老婆会被杀 -伙计
– did your wife get killed? – Look, man,
无意冒犯
all due respect, you know,
但我最近实在睡眠不足
I haven’t really gotten much sleep, man.
-你到底想问什么 -发生了什么
– What are you try to ask me… – What happened?
我不明白…我刚告诉你了
I don’t fucking… I just told you…
你做了什么
What did you do?!
你为什么一直问我这个
Why you keep asking me that question?
发生了什么
What happened?
-发生了什么 -我刚告诉了你发生了什么
– What happened? – I just told you what happened.
-为什么 -我说不出原因 你什么意思
– Why? – I can’t tell you why. What do you mean, why?
无所谓了
Never mind.
你连问题都听不懂
You can’t even hear the question.
你笑什么 怎么 很好笑吗
Why are you laughing? What, is this funny to you?
有多他妈好笑
Is that fucking funny to you?
人♥渣♥ 我♥操♥
Piece of shit. Fuck you.
看到没 这就是…
You see that? That’s what this…
就是你在这里的原因
that’s why you here.
你就是因此才落得这个下场
That’s why you here.
-没事吧 提克 -没事没事
– It’s all good, Tick? – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对不起 对不起
Yo, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
-给我滚出去 -抱歉
– Hey, don’t bring that shit back in here. – I’m sorry.
没事的 不需要…
That’s okay. We don’t need…
没人想要你的钱
Nobody wants your money.
你想要什么 哥们
What do you want, man?
我从来都没有过什么计划
I never really had any plans, all right?
都是我老婆帮我决定的
My wife always made the plans for me.
现在我的女儿
And my daughter
-是啊 -也根本不想见我
– Right. – …doesn’t even want to see me right now.
我伤透了她的心
And I feel like I broke her heart.
小孩子啊 哥们 她是个小姑娘啊
Little kid, man, she’s a little girl.
她在努力照顾自己
She’s trying to take care of herself.
她也失去了母亲
She lost her mother, too.
就算她恨你
Even if she hates you,
那就让她恨吧
you got to let her hate you,
这样她能好受一点 这样才能慢慢恢复
so she can feel better about it, she can get better.
这和你的感受无关
This ain’t about how you feel.
我是说
I mean,
你就让她自己跨过这道坎吧
you got to let her go through her thing
不要把她的人生和你的混为一谈
and not think that thing is your thing.
这样你才能处理好人生
Then you can deal with life, like that stuff.
人生
Life…
拳击 随你想要什么
boxing, whatever you want.
加油 加油 霍皮
Hey, come on. Come here, Hoppy.
我们开始吧
Let’s go.
准备好了吗 刺拳
Ready? Jab.
刺拳
Jab.
慢一点 刺拳
Slow it down. Jab.
很好 打准一点
Yeah, make it accurate.
没力气 使劲 使劲
No pows, power, pop…
力道不够 还不够
No power, no power yet.
喂喂喂喂
What, what, what, what?
喂喂喂喂喂 刺拳
What, what, what, what, what? Jab.
对了 真是…好拳
There you go. That’s… Bam!
她…
Um… She…
别说了…我知道我知道
I don’t wanna know… Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我知道
I know. Um…
她以前和这个一起睡觉
She used to sleep with this.
麻烦你交给她好吗
Would you give that to her?
-亲手交给她 -好
– Make sure she gets that? – Yeah.
我会的
I will.
告诉她我爱她
Tell her I love her.
我们明天开始
We start tomorrow.
什么 训练吗
What, like training?
不 烤曲奇饼
No, baking cookies.
我要去酒吧
I’m going to the bar.
别让我在那里碰到你
I do not want to see you there.
好 没问题
Yeah, all right.
没问题
A’ight.
真耀眼啊
Shining so bright.
你搏击的方式
The way you fight…
愤怒是你最有力的武器
anger’s your biggest tool.
愤怒而战 会让体力消耗快一倍
Fighting angry, that drains you twice as fast.
场上的对手是你的敌人
The other guy… in the ring is your enemy,
但如果你一门心思只想杀了他
but if all you trying to do is kill him,
那就会暴露自己
then you expose yourself.
你会很轻易受到攻击
You leave yourself vulnerable.
你得保护自己
Got to protect yourself.
让他的错误葬送掉他自己
Make his mistakes… be his destruction.
现在 你有两件武器
Right now, you got two weapons:
猎枪和手榴弹
a shotgun and a grenade.
都是力量强大的武器 但没有准度
All power, no precision.
我希望你能用上别的武器
I want you to use your other arsenal.
来吧 打
There you go, tap.
打 打 打 打
Tap, tap, tap, tap.
很好
There you go.
一 二
One, two.
对 一 二 很好
Yeah… one, two, yeah.
-啪啪 对 -啪啪 对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!