伟大拳手马修·萨阿德·默♥罕♥默♥德♥
late Matthew Saad Muhammad.
就在你以为毫无希望之时 比利出现了
Just when you think there’s no hope left, here comes Billy.
从地狱厨房♥的孤儿院
From an orphanage in Hell’s Kitchen
到麦迪逊广场花♥园♥的职业拳赛
to a professional career fighting in Madison Square Garden
距离上只有几个街区却差之千里
is a distance of only a few blocks… and a million miles.
但这正是比利·霍普的人生旅程
But it’s a journey Billy Hope has made in his life.
比利 比利 比利
Billy! Billy! Billy!
强强
Hey, Jon Jon,
把腰带拿到新闻发布会 好吗
take the belts out for the press conference, yeah?
-新的那个吗 -车后面还有其它的几个
– The new one? – With the other ones in the back of the car.
我来拿这个 麦克 你带上那个
Yo, I’ll bring that, Mikey. You bring that one.
-新闻发布会见 -走吧 麦克
– See you at the press conference. – Come on, Big Mike.
等一下有新闻发布会
We got a press conference.
好的 一会儿见
All right, we’ll see you there.
谢谢 艾力
Thanks, Eli.
-天哪 -我也不知道那是什么
– No. – I don’t know what that is…
-过来 -我的嘴在流血 宝贝
– Come here. – I’m bleeding out of my mouth, baby.
我不知道什么时候能好
I don’t know when it’s coming clean.
怎么了 宝贝
What’s that, baby?
-你说什么 -我没事 宝贝
– What’d you say? – It’s fine, babe.
你想喝点水吗
You want some water?
我想先洗个澡
Yeah. I’m just gonna take a shower first.
不不不
No, no, no.
你能自己脱袜子吗
Can you get your socks off?
自己能行吗
Yourself?
我他妈穿着洗
Yeah. I’ll just fuckin’ shower in ’em.
比利
Billy!
好了 麦克 开始吧
Okay, Mike, go ahead.
比利 这里的大部分人
Billy, most of us here
都认为比赛会很早就结束
had you winning this early.
你有预料到比赛这么难打吗
Were you expecting such a difficult fight?
我不知道 “预料”
Oh. Heh. Yeah, I don’t know, “expect”?
我不知道 你无法预料任何事
I don’t know. You can’t expect anything.
我非常期望能一出场
Um, I-I was really looking forward to just showing up,
走进拳台 然后就把对手放倒
walk in the ring, and then having him fall on the ground.
比利 比利
Billy. Hey, Billy.
不是这样的 伙计
No, man, I mean…
我料到比赛会很难打
I expected a hard fight. You know? Um…
我让我的家人经历了很多
I put my family through a lot. Uh…
顺便说一下 蕾拉
by the way, Leila,
如果你在看 该睡觉了 宝贝
if you’re watching, go to sleep, baby.
比利 比利 比利
Billy. Hey, Billy, Billy.
比利 你四十三场无败绩 不可战胜
Billy. You’re 43 and 0… undefeated.
你已经没有合理的…
Are you running out of legitimate…
抱歉 你能再说一遍吗
Sorry, can you say that again?
那太棒了
It’s impressive.
但你要跟谁比赛呢 跟谁比赛呢
But who are you gonna fight? Who are you gonna fight?
是这样 乔丹和我…
Uh, you know, that’s really Jordan and me…
我想我知道一个人
I think I know one!
就是我
Me!
全世界的粉丝都想看
I mean, all the fans around the world, they want to see it.
你告诉我还能有谁呢 你的团队知道
Y’all tell me, who else is there? Your crew knows it.
这里所有人也知道
All these beautiful people in here know it.
我也知道 我想知道你为什么不给我机会
I know it. I just want to know why you won’t give me my shot.
我想要我的机会 我想要个机会
All I want is my shot. I just want my shot.
对不起 对不起 你是哪位
I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Who are you?
你知道我是谁 宝贝
You know exactly who I am, baby.
-他只是想来找事 -你是那个竞争者吗
– He’s just trying to make a fight. – And you’re that contender?
你从未跟真正的男人较量过
You ain’t never been hit by a real man.
知道吗
All right?
他显然从来没被人打趴下过 不是吗
It’s pretty clear that he hasn’t really been hit at all yet, huh?
你杯子里喝的是什么啊 伙计
What are you drinking in that cup, man?
知道吗 你才不是什么冠军
Hey, you know what? You ain’t no champ.
不过是些花拳绣腿 你自己清楚
You’re all show and you know that.
你为什么不敢跟我打 比利
Why you so scared to fight me, Billy?
我们今晚来打了一场漂亮的比赛
We all came and gave a good show tonight,
不是吗 乔丹
didn’t we, Jordan? Yeah?
我确信我们确实做到了 不是吗
And I’m pretty sure we did business, didn’t we?
好了 大家晚安
Yeah, all right. Y’all have a good night, okay?
签合同吧 老兄
Sign the contract, baby!
会有比赛吗 比利
Gonna be a fight, Billy?
签了那合同吧 老兄
Just sign the contract, baby!
会有比赛吗
Is there going to be a fight?
-我想让你安排比赛 -安排比赛吗
– I want you to line it up! – Line it up?
米盖尔只是在激怒你 比利
Miguel’s just showboating, Billy.
我要他妈的打到他闭嘴
I’m gonna shut him the fuck up.
安排比赛
Line it up.
跟图雷打才有意义 能挣钱才有意义
Turay just makes sense. If it makes money, it makes sense.
既为钞票也为冠军
Two for the bills, one for the belt.
跟图雷的比赛才有意义
The Turay fight makes better sense.
不不不 你觉得米盖尔比我更强吗
No, no, no. You think Miguel’s a better fighter?
不 我没那样说 我没那样说
No. I didn’t say that. I didn’t say that.
我该怎么做 我该怎么做 再说一遍吗
What do I got to do? What do I got to do, say it again?
-你想让我再说一遍吗 -你想跟我打架吗
– You want me to say it again? – You want to fight me?
你想再说一遍吗 你想让我怎么做
Do you want to say it again? What do you want me to do?
你为什么要这样 当着…
Why do you do this in front of all…
出什么事了
What happened?
-到底怎么回事 比利 -抱歉抱歉
– What’s the problem, Billy? – Hey, yo, yo, I’m sorry.
刚才很抱歉
I’m sorry about that.
-我去… -别担心 去吧
– I’ll just… – Don’t worry about it. Go on.
-抱歉啊 伙计 -别担心 没事
– Just, come on, man. – Don’t worry about this.
我想帮你脱掉裙子
I want to get you out of this dress.
我也是 你都想不到
Yeah, me, too. You have no idea.
李 把这些放到办公室
Hey, Lee, put those in the office.
来 跟我来
Come on. Come with me.
-跟我来 你去哪儿 -什么
– Come with me. Where you going? – What?
-跟我来 -让我把东西放下
– Come with me. – Let me put my stuff down.
我去给你拿些冰块
I got to get you some ice…
-蕾拉 -还有吃的
– Leila? – And some food…
蕾拉
Leila?
喂 别出声
Hey, hey. Shh.
她可能睡了
She might be sleeping.
-蕾拉 -你好啊
– Leila… – Hey.
-你好吗 格洛丽亚 -恭喜啊 比利先生
– How’s it going, Gloria? – Congratulations, Mr. Billy.
她醒着吗 她醒着吗
Is she up? Is she up?
是啊 她可能还在等着你回来呢
Yeah, she’s probably still waiting up for you.
告诉我她没有看今晚的比赛
Tell me she didn’t watch that fight.

妈妈
爸爸
我看到你啦
Oh, I saw you.
我看到你啦
I saw you.
别想骗过我
Don’t try and fool me.
我来要拥抱了
I’m coming for my hug.
醒醒
Hey, wake up.
你…
Aw! You… Yeah… Oh.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
我太想你了
Oh, I missed you so much.
我也想你 爸爸
I missed you, Daddy.
我能数一下吗
Can I count?
这个很严重
That’s a big one.
是啊
Yeah.
八个
Eight.
-你挨了很多打 老爸 -是啊
– You got hit a lot, Dad. – Yeah,
你真应该看看另一个家伙
you should see the other guy.
她才不该看
No, she should not.
她该睡觉了
She needs to go to bed.
你也该睡了 走吧
And so do you. Come on.
别玩儿了 走吧
Party’s over. Come on.
我为什么不能去看你比赛
Why can’t I go see the fights?
因为你妈妈觉得太…
Oh, ’cause your mother thinks they’re too…
她为什么不能去看比赛呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!