我不知道怎么办
Hey, I don’t know what to do.
-我没事吧 -你不会有事的
– Am I okay? – Yeah, yeah, you’re okay.
操 操 宝贝儿
Fuck. Fuck, baby.
那个 我该怎么做 让她平躺吗
Okay. Okay. What do I do? Do I lie her down?
平躺在地上吗 我不知道怎么办
Do I lie her down? I don’t know what to do.
-去找人帮忙 -好
– Go get some help! – Okay.
快报♥警♥ 快点
Hey, call 911, man! Come on!
没事的 没事的
Hey, hey, hey, hey… It’s okay, it’s okay.
-强强 -亲爱的我不想躺下
– Hey, Jon Jon! – No, baby, I don’t want to lay down.
-别别别 起来点 -我不想躺下
– No, no, no, stay up… – I don’t want to lay down.
赫克托干的 不是我 放开我
Hector did that shit! It wasn’t me! Get off me!
赫克托 你♥他♥妈♥干了啥
Hector, what the fuck are you doing?!
你♥他♥妈♥脑子进水了吗
What are you fucking thinking, man?!
叫医生来
Get a doctor here!
叫救护车
Get a fucking ambulance!
怎么了 怎么了 宝贝儿
Yeah? What’s up? What’s up, baby?
-我想回家 -我们这就回家
– I want to go home. – We’re gonna go home.
-我想回家 -我们回家
– I want to go home, okay? – We’re gonna go home.
我想回家 我想回家
Baby, I want to go home. I want to go home.
好好好 看着我
Okay, okay, okay. Just stay with me.
看着我 看着我的眼睛
Hey, look at me, look at me in the fucking eyes!
看着我的眼睛 宝贝
Look at me in the eyes, baby!
看着我的眼睛
Baby, look at me in the eye!
看着我的眼睛 就是这样 好
Look me in the eye, there we go, yeah, yeah.
没那么糟 没那么糟
It’s not that bad. It’s not that bad, baby.
没什么大不了的
It’s not that bad.
不不不 没事的
No, no, no, it’s okay. It’s okay. No, no.
-就流了一点血 -我看到血了
– Just… that’s a little blood. – I saw the blood.
-我看到好多血 -我们俩都见过血
– I saw lot of blood. – You and me, we seen blood.
宝贝 宝贝儿
Oh, baby, baby, baby, baby.
别别 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no.
-不不不 -没事的 没事的
– No. No, no, no, no. – It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事的 宝贝 我爱你
It’s okay, baby. I love you.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不要 我♥操♥
No, no, no! Hey, hey! Oh, shit.
没事的 就流了一点血 宝贝
No, no, baby, it’s just a little blood, baby.
蕾拉 蕾拉
Leila. Leila.
我们回家吧 我们回家
Let’s go home. Let’s go home.
-我可以回家 我可以 -我知道 宝贝
– I can go home. I can go home. – I know, baby.
-我们可以回家 -好好好
– We can go home. – Okay, okay, okay.
我们回家 我们回家 你想回家吗
We can go home. We’re gonna go home. You want to go home?
-想 想 -好好
– Yeah. Yeah. – Okay, okay.
好了 宝贝 好了
There you go, baby, there you go.
好了 抱紧我
There you go. Cradled in your arms.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
宝贝 宝贝 不要 等等
No, baby, baby, baby, wait, wait.
等等 看着我眼睛 宝贝
Wait, no. Look me in the eye, baby.
宝贝 看着我 看着我
Baby, baby, stay, stay, stay.
宝贝 看着我 看着我
Baby. Baby, stay, stay, stay.
不 宝贝
Baby, no.
不 不
No, no, no…
等等 宝贝 等等
Wait, baby, wait.
这里有医生吗
Is there a doctor here?
医生
Doctor?!
我们需要一位医生 一位医生
We need a doctor! We need a doctor!
您痛失家人 我们深表惋惜
We’re sorry to hear about your loss.
我们尽可能简单一点
We’re gonna try to make this as, uh, simple and easy as possible.
我们需要目击者来指认凶手
We need an eyewitness to identify the shooter.
但没人站出来 或者不愿被卷进来
No one’s talking or they don’t want to be involved.
-您还记得经过吗 -几点…几点了
– Do you remember anything? – What… what time is it?
早上六点 我们知道这一晚很难熬
6 A.M. We know it’s been a long night for you,
但这些问题我们还是要问
but we got to ask these questions.
管家和我的…
The housekeeper’s there with my, um,
和我的女儿在一起 我可以…
with my daughter, so I… Can I just…?
我找不到手♥机♥了
Uh, I can’t find my phone.
只占用您一点时间
We just need another moment of your time.
您有一个手下 身上带着枪
Uh, one of your crew, uh, had a weapon on him.
他说他是您的保安
He said he was your security detail.
但他并没有持枪许可
Unfortunately, he didn’t have a permit to carry.
我女儿六点起床
My daughter wakes up at 6:00.
好吧
Okay.
这样吧 霍普先生
I tell you what, Mr. Hope.
如果您记起来任何事
If, you can remember anything, anything at all, like we said, sir,
马上与我们联♥系♥
don’t hesitate to give us a call.
-谢谢 -谢谢您 霍普先生
– Thank you. – Thank you, Mr. Hope.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你饿了没…
You hungry or…?
我去厨房♥
I- I could go down to the kitchen
-给你弄点吃的 -不用
– and get you something to eat. – No.
好吧
All right.
好吧
Okay.
妈妈把灯留着的
Mommy leaves it on.

Okay.
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, baby.
爸爸
Daddy…
怎么了 宝贝
Yeah, baby?
没事
Never mind.
好吧 睡个好觉
Okay. Sleep tight.
小蕾
Lei.
过来 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
一切都会好的
It’s gonna be all right.
没事的 过来
It’s gonna be all right. Here.
-你在这里干什么 -你去哪了 比利
– What the fuck are you doing here, man? – Where you been, Billy?
我们一直联♥系♥不上你
We been trying to get in touch with you.
拜托了 你就不能和我谈谈吗
Please, please, can you just talk to me for a second?
-求你了 让我跟你一起走吧 -不
– Please, let me, let me go with you. – No.
求你就跟我谈一会儿吧 伙计
Just please talk to me for two seconds, man, please.
你想谈什么
What do you wanna talk about?
谈谈你到底在想什么
Just whatever’s going on in your head.
我只是…我只是不希望你做蠢事
I just… I just hope you’re not trying to do anything stupid
比如去找米盖尔和赫克托
like going after Miguel or Hector.
你想谈什么
What do you wanna talk about?
你现在想谈吗
You wanna fucking talk now?
你♥他♥妈♥想跟我谈吗
Do you wanna fucking talk to me now, huh?
-那你说啊 怂包 -天呐 对不起
– Talk to me, you fucking pussy. – Geez, I’m sorry!
你当时应该照顾好她的
You were the one who’s supposed to fucking look after her.
你…你应该
You were the one… you were the one
-照顾好她的 -小莫的事我很抱歉
– that was supposed to look after her, huh? – I’m sorry for Mo.
我很抱歉 还有你的女儿
I’m sorry… and for your little girl.
孩子 不 不 不
Kid, no, no, no.
滚出我家
Get the fuck out of my house.
滚出我家
Get the fuck out of my house!
滚出去 滚
Get the fuck out! Get the fuck out!
真♥他♥妈♥没用
Ain’t fuckin’ nothing needin’ nothing, man.
什么用都没有的傻♥逼♥
No good fucking piece of shit.
赫克托
Hector!
赫克托不在 你是谁
Hector ain’t here. Who is it?
开门
Open the door.
你是谁
Who is it?!
我找赫克托 我要给他钱
I’m looking for Hector. I got some money for him.
我说了 让开
I said move!
你…你可以给我
You-you can give it to me.
不 我得…我得自己给他
No, I need to g… I need to give it to him.
那…等等
Uh, hold… hold on.
赫克托不在这里
Hector ain’t here.
他在哪 他和米盖尔出去了吗
Where is he? Is he out with Miguel?
我不知道 你以为他会告诉我吗
I don’t know. You think he tells me shit?
你到底要不要给我钱
Yo, you gonna give me money or not?
-你有没有粉 -你是他老婆吗
– You got a hit? – You his wife?
不一定
I don’t have to be.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!