一周 还是两周 然后他就坐不住了
One week? Two weeks? Then he’s gonna start looking around.
如果你不给他找点事做的话
He’ll fuck around and bite his hand off
他就会胡来 手痒痒
if you don’t give him something else to do with them.
你…
Are you…
你想耍我吗
Are you hustling me?
我们可是老交情了
We’ve been friends a long time.
你听我说 他不用给我一个子儿
Look at this. He didn’t have to pay me a dime for this.
好多拳手来找我
You know, all of the fighters is coming to me
就因为我和比利的关系
and coming to me because of my relationship with Billy.
-我们是一家人 小莫 -我知道
– ‘Cause we family, Mo. – I know.
-爸爸 -伙计
– Daddy! – Oh, man,
我们一直在聊你呢 冠军
we was talking about you like a dog, champ.
你快来听听莫琳说的话
You should’ve heard the things Maureen was saying about you.
我说 “冠军才不会那样呢”
I said, “The champ? Never!”
-爸爸 来跳蹦床 -好
– Daddy, come jump with me! – Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
很好 你呢
Yeah. How you doing?
-走路有点费劲 -你没事吧
– Took me too long to get here. – You okay?
-别这样看着我 -你敷冰了吗
– Don’t look at me like that. – You been icing?
-比利 我告诉莫琳… -啥
– Look, Billy, I told Maureen… – Yeah?
我让HBO投了三千万
I got HBO to commit to $30 million.
每场一千万
Ten million per fight.
我跟你说了 图雷那场我们不打
I just told you, we’re passing on Turay.
是啊 不打
Yeah, man.
爸爸 快来
Daddy, come on!
别让她摔断了脖子
Make sure she doesn’t break her neck.
-他居然笑 -天啊
– He’s laughing. – Oh, boy.
-快来 -我来了
– Come on. – I’m coming.
“我想谢谢少年之家的每一个人
“I just want to thank everybody from the Children’s Club
“因为它救了我的命
“’cause this place saved my life.
“我在收♥容♥所♥长大
“I grew up in the system.
“我母亲在狱中生下了我”
My mother had me when she was incarcerated.”
“狱”字怎么写
That… How do you spell “Incarcerated”?
-你直接说”牢里”就好了 -INCAR
– You should say “In jail.” – I-N-C-A-R-C-E-R…
算了算了 宝贝
It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter, babe.
“我被丢到孤儿院”
“I got dumped into foster care the…”
我不想说 我做不到
I don’t want to do this. I can’t do this.
没事的 没事的
Hey, hey, come on. It’s okay, come here.
-我不想说这些事 -什么意思
– I don’t want -to talk about this. – What? What do you mean?
我不想说这些事 我不想站在台上
I don’t want to talk about it. I don’t need to stand up there
面对一大帮人
in front of a whole group of people
讲述我♥操♥蛋的人生
and tell them my fucking life story.
-宝贝 别这样 -我不想告诉他们
– Baby, hey, stop… – I don’t want to tell them.
行了 你想多了 没事的
Stop, you’re acting crazy. It’s okay.
不 他们会觉得我是蠢货
No, they’re gonna look at me like I’m an idiot.
不 他们喜欢你 孩子们喜欢你
No, they love you. Those kids love you.
这都是为了他们 这是慈善募捐 宝贝
And it’s for them. It’s a charity, baby.
别紧张 没事的
Don’t be nervous. You’re fine. Okay?
好吗
Okay?
穿上裤子
Put your pants on.
完事就回家 行吗
Let’s go, so we can get home, okay?
蕾拉
Hey, Leila.
我要跟你说件事
I’m gonna tell you something.
非常重要
And it is very important.
明白吗 你听好了
Okay? I want you to listen.
-我爱你 -我…
– I love you. – I…
我爱你
I love you.
根本不用猜
So predictable.

Man.
纽约少年之家热烈欢迎
The Children’s Club of New York would like to welcome
轻重量级拳击世界冠军
the Light Heavyweight Champion of the world,
比利·霍普
Billy Hope.
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
我宁愿多挨几拳
I’d rather take a couple punches
也不想上台讲话
than be up, be up here, but, um…
要不是因为少年之家
Well, I wouldn’t be up here tonight,
我不会站在这里
uh, if it wasn’t for the… for… for the Children’s Club.
他们给了我一张床
They gave me a bed.
我的第一双手套
They gave me my first pair of gloves.
那些手套又臭又烂
Some gloves… You know, smelly, ratty and…
破烂不堪
all tattered.
但那是我的手套
They were mine.
知道吗
You know?
手套里有我的灵魂
You got your soul in those gloves.
-他们给了我一个家 -赫克托 小声点
– They gave me a home. – Hector, chill out.
我认识了一帮好友
Uh… I met my boys.
那一桌子人
That whole table,
-你们尽量别去招惹 -比利
– I would stay away from ’em if I were you. – Billy!
规矩点 这里有好多有钱人
Behave yourself… there are a lot of rich people here.
当我
when I was…
当我十二岁时
when I was… when I was 12 years old,
有一个小女孩
there was this little girl.
她很瘦 一头乱发
She was skinny. She had ratty hair.
她和我一路走来
She had been through it.
我在狱中的时候也不离不弃
She stuck with me when I was, uh, um… was incarcerated.
我不止一次入狱
A couple times.
但我知道她在等我
And I knew she was there.
没有我妻子莫琳 就没有我的今天
I wouldn’t be here without my wife Maureen.
各位 你们开着豪车
Now, you, with your fancy cars
穿着高档礼服和高档正装
and… or your fancy dresses and your-your fancy suits
顶着漂亮的头式
and your beautiful hair,
捐点钱出来
take some of that money and…
给… 给我们
and give it, give it… give us that shit.
完了
All right.
大摇大摆吗 我那叫潇洒
Swagger? No, I got pizzazz.
不知道高到哪儿去了
That’s a level above swagger.
那才时髦
That’s that new shit.
行了吧 大家对过时的玩意儿都烦了
Come on, everybody tired of that old shit, man.
米盖尔 婊♥子♥夫妇来了
Miguel, Miguel. Bitch boy. Here he comes.
说到过时的玩意儿
Speaking of old shit.
看好了
Watch this.
比利 你为啥这么早走啊
Hey, Billy, why you leaving so soon?
行了 宝贝 我们走
Come on, baby, let’s go.
希望你别介意
I hope you’re not taking everything personal.
我只是想和你打一场
I’m just trying to sell a fight.
-你♥他♥妈♥放手 -别理他
– Get the fuck off me, man. – Don’t give him any press.
难道我要操了你婊♥子♥ 你才肯理我
What, I got to fuck your bitch to talk to you?
比利 别理他 我们走
Billy, let that go. Come on, keep walking. Come on. Let’s go.
这样如何 我先抢了你婊♥子♥ 再抢你腰带
How about this? I’ll take your bitch, then I’ll take your belt.
别理他 宝贝
Just let it go. Baby…
-要不我先抢你腰带 -回家吧
– How about I take your belt… – Let’s go home.
-再抢你婊♥子♥ -别理他 宝贝
– …then I take your bitch? – Let it go. Baby.
好了 他生气了
There he is. There he is.
回家吧 走
Let’s go home. Walk away.
别去 别去 比利
Stop it. Stop. Billy.
-比利 -我会抢走你的腰带 婊♥子♥
– Billy… – I’ll take your belt, bitch.
比利
Billy!
-住手 -躲远点 小莫
– Stop it! Stop! – Get out of the way, Mo!
比利 比利
Billy! Billy!
我♥操♥你♥妈♥的♥黑鬼
Bitch-ass nigga!
比利 住手
Billy, stop!
快住手
Stop it!
-我住手 我住手 -他妈的蠢逼玩意儿
– I’m good. I’m good. I’m good. – Bitch-ass motherfucker!
不是我♥干♥的 他…
It wasn’t me, man! He shot my…
比利
Billy?
-怎么了 -比利
– Hey, hey. Hey, what’s up? – Billy?
怎么了 宝贝
What’s up, baby?
出什么事了 出什么事了
What’s wrong? What’s wrong?
-怎么了 -我不知道
– What? – I don’t know.
-怎么了 -我受伤了
– What happened? – Something happened.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!