– Pow, pow, yeah. – Pow, pow, yeah.

Yeah.
接下来我们要这么做
This is what we’re gonna do.
这是墙 就在这里
This is the wall, right here.
我的背抵着墙
My back’s against the wall.
它是墙的一部分 挡住了我的下巴
It’s part of the wall. Blocking my chin.
保护自己
Huh? Shielding yourself.
阻挡所有从那里来的攻击
A block, anything that comes that way.
你站在这里 跨步滑步向前
You’re right here, step and slide forward,
左右移♥动♥
roll…
跨步滑步
just step and slide.
前进 左右移♥动♥
Forward, roll.
沿着这个角度 沿着这个角度
This is the angle, this is the angle.
好吗
All right?
我们慢慢来
Let’s do it real slow.
慢慢来 来吧
Take your time. Let’s do it.
我老婆会很喜欢你的
My-my wife would’ve liked you.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
来试一试吧
Let’s do this, all right?
认真做
I’m serious.
好 很好
Good, looking good.
好 好
Good, good.
好 滑步
Good. Slide it.
对 我听见了
Yeah, I hear it now.
滑步
Slide it.
对 我听见了
Oh, yeah, I hear it now.
跨步 跨步
Step… step…
那是谁
Who that is?
瞧瞧那是谁 很好
See who that is… There you go, aah!
就是这样 刺拳
That’s it. Jab.
你恨谁
Who that hate?
你恨谁 你恨谁
Who that hate? Who that hate?
你恨谁
Who that hate?
你恨谁 你恨谁
Who that hate? Who that hate?
把手放下 现在别想着出拳
Drop your hands, Don’t even worry about punching right now.
背靠墙上 明白吗 你做得很好
Just back against the wall. Okay? You’re doing good.
你做得很好
You’re doing good, all right?
后背 看到我的背了吗 明白吗
Back. See my back? Okay.
对 背部要紧贴墙
Yeah, keep the back against the wall.
感受到了吗
You feel that?
记得要滑步
Remember to slide.
让对手打不中
Keep making him miss…
让对手打不中
Keep making him miss.
我要让你领略一下
I’m gonna introduce you to something
你从来不懂的东西 它叫防守
that you never knew before called defense.
-雷蒙 -什么事 教练
– Hey, Ramone? – Yes, Coach?
-过来 -我有防守
– Come over here. – I have defense.
把脸送上去让别人打 那才不叫防守
Stop punches with your face… that’s not defense.
-我要你用轻拳攻击他 -好
– I want you to spar with him. – All right.
-小泰 帮他缠手套 -轻拳攻击他吗
– T! Glove him up. – Like, spar with him?
别担心 他不会打你的
Don’t worry. He’s not gonna be hitting anything.
等等 你说他不要打我
Wait, he’s not gonna be hitting
还是我不要打他
anything or I’m not gonna be hitting anything?
你不出拳 你要练习防守
You’re not gonna hit nothing. You work on your defense.
不出击吗 戴着我的手套
Like, don’t hit anything? Like with my glove?
别让你的手套碰到他 专心防守
Don’t touch him with your gloves. Just block.
冠军
Hey, champ.
走起来 走起来
Move your feet, move your feet.
加油 冠军 防守的时候要转点身
Come on, champ. You got to turn your body when you block.
你只是正面抵挡 转点身转点身
You’re just covering up. Pivot out, pivot out.
走起来 走起来
Step out, step out.
拉开距离 好让头移♥动♥
Get some distance so you can move your head.
别傻站在他面前 走起来
Don’t just stand in front of him. Use your feet.
别困在绳区
Get off the rope.
加油 冠军
Come on, champ.
动起来
Let’s see you move.
像是和该死的小虫打了一架
It’s like fighting a fucking gnat!
轻松搞定你 狗♥杂♥种♥
Taking you out like a boss, motherfucker.
我听见了
I heard that.
说脏话 做五十个
And that’s 50 for swearing.
你好吗
How you doing?
-蕾拉 -妲莉娅
– Hey, Leila. – Hey, Talia.
我需要帮助
I need help.
小蕾 你怎么没戴眼镜
Lei, what happened to your glasses, baby?
不好看
They’re not cool.
考考我
Quiz me.
解释可能也要
I may need the definitions, too.
-拆散 -拆散
– Dismantle. – Dismantle.
Dis
D-i-s-
mantle
m-a-n-t-l-e.
你好聪明
You’re so smart.
父亲
-绝望 -绝望
– Hopelessness. – Hopelessness.
Hopelessness
H- o-p-e-l-e-s-s-n-e-s-s.
-Gra…Gra -好了
– Gra… gra… – That’s all.
虽然能看到进步
Although I see there has been progress,
很遗憾 霍普先生 孩子的合法监护权
unfortunately, Mr. Hope, legal custody of the child shall remain
仍归家庭服务中心所有 请等后续评估
with Family Services until further evaluation.
法庭要求你的愤怒管理计划
Court mandates that your anger management program
再持续三十天
continue for another 30 days,
探视仍需在监管下
and visitation will still be supervised.
三十 又是三十 又要三十天
30? Another 30, another 30 days?
是的 霍普先生
Yes, Mr. Hope.
你可以走了
You’re free to go.
现在喝太早了
It’s too early for this.
就喝一口
Just a sip.
你今天去法庭做什么
What were you doing there in the courtroom today?
交几张违停罚单
Take care of some parking tickets.
你又没有车
You don’t have a car.
乱穿马路的
Jaywalking.
你还好吧 你的眼睛怎么样
You all right? How’s your eye?
没事
Yeah.
-你的眼睛呢 -别耍嘴皮子
– How’s your eye? – Now you’re being smart.
不 说真的 你的眼睛怎么回事
No, seriously, what’s up with your eye? What is that?
邪恶的蓝眼恶魔夺走了它
Evil blue-eyed devil just took it from me.
你的眼睛
You know, the thing with you is that, like,
有时候一只眼睛模糊
sometimes one eye is, like, cloudy, right?
另一只眼睛清晰
And the other one is, like, sunny.
模糊 清晰 模糊 清晰
Like, cloudy, sunny, cloudy, sunny.
闭上一只眼睛 很模糊
Close one eye, it’s cloudy.
闭上另一只 很清晰
Close the other eye, it’s sunny.
我当时和巴斯特·奎格利打比赛
I was fighting Buster Quigley.
巴斯特·奎格利是个无名小卒
Buster Quigley was a nothing fighter.
我们当时比赛正酣
We were in the middle of a match,
我压制着他 把他打趴下
and I was crushing him, knocking him to the ground.
没想到他突然袭击了我
Out of nowhere, he hit me.
砰 用的右手
Bam. With a right hand.
我倒下了
I went down,
我的眼前一片漆黑
my eye went dark.
医生告诉我 我再也不能打比赛了
Doc told me I could never fight again.
那真是太糟糕了
That’s too bad.
今天你在法庭上很难受吧
It was tough today in court.
你孩子的事 很遗憾
With your kid. Sorry about that.
反正她不想见我 就那样吧…
She doesn’t want to see me, anyway, so…
别放弃争取你的孩子
Don’t give up on your kid.
那个故事是真的还是…
Hey… that story even true or is that…
-这是只假眼 -什么
– It’s a fake eye. – Yeah?
卫生维护组织搞错了 给我送错了颜色
HMO screwed up, sent me the wrong color.
要让他们再换回去…
It’s too much of a hassle to get them to…
太麻烦了
give it back.
我还是更喜欢蓝眼恶魔的故事
I like that blue-eyed devil story better.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!