– But you need a job. – Yo, come on, man,
我可不要打扫他妈的厕所 得了吧
I’m not gonna clean your fuckin’ toilets. Come on.
你到底要不要工作
Do you need a job or not?
算了 操 不要了
Nah, fuck this. Nah.
每月一号♥付房♥租
And rent… First day of the month.
灯在哪儿
Where’s the light?
-每月一号♥付房♥租 -好的
– First day, one of the month. – Okay.
你会付房♥租吗
Okay, you pay rent? Huh?
-会 -这边
– Yeah. – Down this way.
三把钥匙 这个好用 其他的…
Three keys… This work, the other…
我以为我再也不用来这种地方了 比利
I never thought I’d see one of these places again, Billy.
好了
All right, man.
替我向蕾拉问好
Hey, tell Leila hi for me.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我叫比利·霍普
My name is, uh, Billy Hope.
蕾拉 我是来见我女儿的
Um, Leila… I’m here to, I’m here to see my daughter.
法庭需要你每周
All right, so the court is requiring
做两次药物测试
drug screening twice a week?
每月提供一次头发样本
And hair samples once a month, right?
如果你没通过或是错过测试 我都要上报
If you fail or miss one, then I have to report it.
我什么时候能见蕾拉
When can I see Leila?
等我们过完这个表格
Once we go through this form.
你现在住哪儿
What is your current address?
我现在住在塔司勒那边
I’m staying at the Tassler right now.
一直住到我找到
I’m staying there till I can find,
更好的住处
you know, a better… better place to stay.
找到我自己的家
You know, find a place of my own.
你有稳定工作了吗
And have you secured employment yet?
-有 -在哪儿
– Yeah. – Where?
-拳馆 -拳馆
– A gy… at the gym. – The gym?
156号♥大街的威尔斯拳馆
Wills Gym on 156th Street.
谁给你的工作
And who gave you that employment?
我自己找的
I got it myself.
但雇你的是谁
But who gave you the job?
-拳馆老板 -他叫什么
– The owner of the gym. – And his name is?
提克·威尔斯
Tick Wills.
提克·威尔斯有联♥系♥方式吗
Does Tick Wills have a number I could call?
我不知道 我没有手♥机♥
I don’t know. I don’t have a phone.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你的工资是多少
How much you get paid?
我们还没讨论工资
We haven’t discussed that just yet.
所以你还没开始上班
So you haven’t started the job yet?
你还没开始上班
You haven’t started the job yet?
没有 你刚刚只问
No, you just… you-you just asked
-我有没有找到… -没错
– if I secured… it… – Yeah.
我找到了工作
And I tol… I secured it.
你今天喝酒嗑药了吗
Have you taken drugs or anything with alcohol today?
没有 可能是没睡好
No. I haven’t slept very well, though. No.
你在接受治疗吗
You on any form of medication?
我吃了些止痛药
I took some Advil.
这也要记啊
You’re gonna write that down?
“他吃了止痛药
“He took some Advil.
他不能见孩子”
He can’t see his kid.”
这都是表上的问题
These are the questions on the form.
只是必须遵守的章程而已
That’s just the protocol that we have to go through.
-看检查结果不就行了 -我问这些
– Go after the test. – But I’m asking you,
是因为我们要见蕾拉
because we’re about to see Leila,
我想知道你的状况如何
so I want to know what kind of shape you’re in.
我他妈就是一团糟
I’m a fuckin’ mess.
我什么时候能见女儿
When can I see my daughter?
你♥他♥妈♥都一团糟了
And you think I should let you
我还能让你去见女儿吗
see your daughter when you’re a fuckin’ mess?
要是能见她 我会好受很多
If I see my daughter, I’ll feel a lot better, all right?
她也会好受吗
Will she feel a lot better?
-当然了 -你觉得
– Yes. – Do you feel
自己今天适合见你女儿吗
in a fit state to see your daughter today?
你想帮我吗 你不是该帮我吗
You want to help me? Is that what you want to do?
-你想帮我吗 -我想帮助蕾拉
– You want to help me? – I want to help Leila.
她是我优先考虑的对象
That’s my first priority.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你没事吧
You okay?
能让我们单独聊会儿吗
Can you give us a second?
蕾拉 你没意见吧
Leila, would you be comfortable with that?
-我站那边去 -可以
– If I stand right over there? – Sure.
好的
Okay.
好吧
All right.
我就在这边
I’m just over here.
怎么了 宝贝
What’s wrong, baby?
有人打你了吗
Did somebody touch you?
-有人伤害你了 -没有
– Somebody hurt you? – No…
-他们乱摸你了吗 -没有
– They put a hand on you? – No.
他们乱摸你了吗 你可以告诉我
They put a hand on you, baby? You can tell me.
蕾拉
Leila…
跟我说说话
You talk to me?
没什么可说的
There’s nothing to say.
你♥他♥妈♥搞砸了
You fucked up.
别对我说脏话
Don’t use that language with me.
不然怎样 你要惩罚我吗
Or what? You gonna punish me or something?
我知道你现在生我的气
Look, I know that you’re mad at me right now…
你什么都不知道
You don’t know anything!
-等等 -我能出去了吗
– Hey, hey. Hey, wait, wait… – Can I go outside now?
当然可以
Yes, you can.
-没问题 -蕾拉
– Yes, you can. – Leila…
-跟我说说话 -妲莉娅 我们走吧
– just talk to me. – Come on, Talia, let’s go.
我们还能再聊会儿 宝贝
Come on, we got a couple minutes, baby.
那是你♥爸♥爸吗
Is that your dad?
我也不知道了
I don’t know anymore.
蕾拉 你能…你能回来吗
Leila, will you come… Leila, will you come back?
你怎么在这
What you doing here?
能请你喝瓶酒吗
Could I buy you a beer?
我不喝酒
I don’t drink.
那工作我要了
I’ll take that job.
向前 向前
Step forward… Step forward…
向后 向后
Step back. Step back.
放松 放松
Relax, relax, relax, relax.
一二
One, two.
向右
To the right.
向左
To the left.
双手不要交叉
Don’t cross your hands.
向前 向后
Step forward… Step back.
-后退 -需要帮忙吗 冠军
– Step back. – Can I get that for you, champ?
你叫什么
What’s your name?
-霍皮 -为什么叫这个
– Hoppy. – What’s that from?
我妈喜欢兔子…
My mom liked bunnies, so…
她就给我起名霍皮
she named me Hoppy.
一想到
Man, to think that…
伟大的比利会来这里
Billy “The Great” would walk in here.
我只是来这工作
Just trying to get some work here, you know?
当然
Oh, yeah, sure thing.
-够了 -一会儿能和你合照吗
– No more. – Can I get a picture with you later?
当然可以 等你系完我这破玩意儿…
Yeah, if you finish tying my… tying my shit…
我不能说脏话
Oh. I can’t say “Shit.”
向前 别对自己太苛刻 孩子
Step forward. You’re being too hard on yourself, son.
一口吃不成胖子
You can’t learn everything in one day.
-懂了吗 -懂了
– Hear me? – Yes, sir.
别灰心
All right?
霍普先生
Mr. Hope?
能和你谈谈吗
Can I speak to you for a moment, please?
怎么了
What’s up?
蕾拉没事吧
Yo, is Leila all right?
蕾拉呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!