To answer questioning about someone else.
如果船长你愿意,我陪你过去
I’ll come along with you if you like, Captain.
或许能帮上忙
Perhaps I could be of some service.
那就拜托了,而且我也去
Please do. I’m going too.
– 去坐牢吗?不准去 – 可我一定要去
– To the jail? You will not. – Oh, but Mother, I am.
大家都别走,继续跳起来
Please stay here, everybody, and dance.
没什么大事,我们很快回来
It’s nothing serious. We’ll be back soon.
这订婚可真光彩啊
Nice disgraceful start for betrothal, isn’t it?
又多管闲事,我还以为你在巴黎
Meddling again, eh? I thought you were in Paris.
相反,你在马赛找到了已是你阶下囚的我
Instead you find me in Marseilles, your prisoner.
真好笑
Amusing, isn’t it?
我可完全不懂这种幽默
The humor completely escapes me.
确实
It would.
抱歉,我是个老古董
Excuse me, I’m old-fashioned.
我认为父亲在儿子面前没必要站着吧
I don’t think a father should stand before his son.
如果国王发现
If the king knew
我父亲是谋反者之一
that one of the conspirators against him was my father–
我儿子就会丢掉他的高♥官♥厚禄
My son would lose his office.
所以,你必须保护我
For that reason, you must protect me.
我保你,也是保我自己
I will protect you. And myself too.
今晚我会派人看守你坐船离开
I’ll have you sent away under guard on a ship tonight.
如果所有同情拿破仑的法国公民
If you’re planning to deport all the French citizens
你都要驱逐
whose sympathies are with Napoleon,
那法国将会空无一人
there won’t be anybody left in France.
邓蒂斯给你带来了多少信息?
How many messages has this Dantes brought to you?
没有
None.
黎克勒是我的人,现在他死了
Leclere was my man. He’s dead.
邓蒂斯什么都不知道
Dantes knows nothing of it.
我不信
I don’t believe it.
我希望你会感谢我救了你一命
There. I hope you appreciate that I’m saving your life.
也许我什么时候也能帮你个忙
I see. Perhaps I can do a favor for you sometime.
需要你帮忙的时候我可不会犹豫
I shouldn’t hesitate to ask it in return for this.
把这个囚犯交给国王
Turn this prisoner over to Crown.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
晚安,我最高贵的法官
Goodnight, my, uh– my most noble magistrate.
好了,够了,快走,快走
Yeah, none of that. Come on along. Come on along.
谢谢你这么快打断了这场无法忍♥受的宴会
Thanks for breaking up an intolerable party so soon.
单独带爱德蒙·邓蒂斯进来
Bring in Edmond Dantes alone.
邓蒂斯船长
Captain Dantes.
爱德蒙·邓蒂斯,你是法老号♥的船长?
Edmond Dantes, captain of the Pharaon?
是的
Yes, sir.
既然你是蒙台格先生的朋友
As you’re a friend of Mssr. Mondego’s,
我会尽力帮你
I’ll do what I can for you.
谢谢您,先生
Thank you, sir.
你是国王忠诚的臣民吗?
Now, do you call yourself a loyal subject
of His Majesty the King?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
然而你携带了一封信
And yet you’re found carrying a message
密谋背叛国王的信
plotting treason against your ruler.
但我只是遵守船长的遗愿
Oh, but, sir, I was only carrying out my captain’s orders.
其他一概不知
I knew nothing about what was in the letter.
你把信给谁了?
Who is the man you delivered the letter to?
我不知道他的名字
I don’t know his name.
你们之前见过吗?
Ever see him before?
没见过
Never.
你能准确描述一下他吗?
Could you give an accurate description of him?
能,他大概跟你一样高–
I’m sure I could. He’s about your height–
行了
That’s enough.
下次再指认他吧
You can identify him another time
你为什么在厄尔巴岛停靠?
Why did you stop at Elba?
这是船长的命令
Captain’s orders.
船长在哪?
Where’s the captain?
他死了
Dead.
死了?谁能证明您是无辜的?
Dead? Who’s to vouch for your innocence?
几乎所有船员都能–
Almost any member of the crew would tell you that–
邓格拉司先生呢?
Would Mssr. Danglars know?
当然能
Certainly.
让邓格拉司先生进来
Bring Mssr. Danglars in.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
这让我为难了,我没想到–
This places me in a very difficult position. I never dreamed–
这与你无关,蒙台格检察官
Oh, I’m not holding you responsible, Inspector Mondego.
是谁下令在厄尔巴岛停靠的?
Ah. Who gave the order to stop at Elba?
是大副邓蒂斯先生
The first mate, Mssr. Dantes, sir.
描述一下当时的情况
Describe what happened.
我们在那里停靠了一整天,先生
We lay off the island a whole day, sir.
有位官员坐着小船前来
An officer came alongside in a small boat
给了邓蒂斯先生一封信
and gave Mssr. Dantes a letter, sir.
不,你搞错了
No, you’re mistaken in Dantes.
他进了船长室,而当时我在甲板上
He went to the captain’s cabin. I stayed on deck.
我讲的是事实
I saw what happened.
很明显你们其中一个在说谎
One of you is obviously lying.
– 我没什么好隐瞒的,先生 – 我也是
– I have nothing to hide, sir. – Neither have I.
邓格拉司先生多次来我办公室
Mssr. Danglars has been in my office many times.
我确信他为人非常坦率诚实
I know him to be a most sincere and honest man.
原来如此
Oh, I see.
邓格拉司告诉你厄尔巴岛和信
Danglars told you about Elba and the letter
是为了当船长
because he wanted to be captain.
而你告诉法官是为了–
And you told the magistrate here because–
得到美茜蒂丝
because of Mercedes.
你们装作是我的朋友
You appear here as my friends.
莫莱尔先生会跟您–
Mssr. Morrel is outside. He’ll tell you that–
够了
That’s enough.
把他送到伊夫堡监狱
Take this prisoner to the Chateau d’If.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
为什么去那里?为什么不在这等待审判?
Why to the Chateau d’If? Why not right here till my trial?
审判?喔,对
Your trial? Oh yes.
不过不碍事,把你从监狱带回海港只需一小时
Well, it’s only the matter of an hour
to bring you back across the harbor.
我能见见我的未婚妻德·罗萨斯小姐吗?
Can I see my fiancée, Mme. De Rosas?
不行
No.
那我能见一下莫莱尔先生吗?
Will you give me a few minutes with Mssr. Morrel?
不行,他也有嫌疑
No. He’s under suspicion too.
先生,还用我做什么吗?
Uh, will you want me anymore, sir?
不用
No.
审判时也不用吗?
Uh, for the trial?
已经审判完了
He’s had his trial.
谁来了?
Who’s there?
一个本土犯人
Prisoner, sir, from the mainland.
– 普通犯人还是政♥治♥犯? – 政♥治♥犯
– Criminal or political? – Political, sir.
随便找个牢房♥关起来,我明早见他
Well, put him anyplace. I’ll see him in the morning.
这纸短笺很重要,先生
This note is important, sir.
伊夫堡监狱典狱长
终身监禁爱德蒙·邓蒂斯
不准他与任何人交流
德·维尔福
法官
我想写封信
I’d like to write a message.
当然可以
Certainly, certainly.
我看下
Now let me see:
34和35号♥牢房♥已经有人了
34, occupied, 35, occupied.
27号♥空着
Ah, 27 empty.
就27号♥了,这个是很好的房♥间
Twenty seven, a splendid apartment.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
您可以明天一早把信交给马赛的莫莱尔先生吗?
Will you kindly see this delivered
to Mssr. Morrel in Marseilles early tomorrow?
好的,好的
Certainly, certainly.
明早他会让我的律师来
He’ll have my attorney here in the morning.
好的,27号♥,晚安
Certainly. Twenty-seven, I said. Good night.
跟我说句话吧,什么都行!哪怕一个字也好!
Speak to me. Anything! Just a word!
愿上帝保佑你
God bless you.
不许和囚犯说话
No talking to the prisoners.
不是这间牢房♥
This ain’t the right cell!
你不识字吗?这是37,不是27
Can’t you read? This ain’t 27, it’s 37.
他的律师明早会到
His attorney will be here in the morning.
E…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!