And in return, for the many valuable clients you have sent me,
这是我承诺给你的股份
here are your shares in the company as I promised.
我待会儿就去给蒙台格送他那份
I shall deliver Mondego’s as soon as I leave you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我听说今早国王又嘉奖了你
Oh, I read this morning that the king had rewarded you again.
是的
Oh, yes.
我想我可以保证国王不久会在你这里开个人账户
I think I can promise you His Majesty’s personal account very soon.
这真是个定心丸啊
That will mean certain success.
你的股份也会增加不少
And you shall have a larger share for that.
不错
I expect it.
当然,这是应该的
Yes! I said expect it and– and you shall have it.
不过有个人煞了风景
Er, there is only one fly in the ointment.
– 谁? – 蒙蒂恩议员
– Mm? Who is it? – Uh, Deputy Mundine.
他总是叫嚷着人♥民♥的权利
Oh, he’s always shouting about the people’s rights.
他扬言要出♥台♥一项新法律,严重威胁到了我们的利益
He threatens proposing a new law
which will seriously curtail our profits.
明天早上他就什么都不会说了
He will be silenced tomorrow morning.
弗朗索瓦,我的帽子
Francois, my hat!
快,快,快,快!
Time, time, time, time, time, time!
你觉得我们还要凿多久?
How much longer do you really think we’ll have to dig?
我估计还要将近5年
Nearly five years, according to my estimate.
只要5年?哈哈
Only five years. Well, well.
对我们来说就像后天一样
Just like the day after tomorrow for us.
1831年8月17日
爱德蒙,快来,我刚检查了隧♥道♥
Edmond, Edmond, come quickly. I’ve just examined the tunnel.
月相的变化如你所言
Your lunar observations were correct.
今天上午10点17分是六个月来海水涨的最高之时
This morning at 10:17 was the highest tide in six months.
海水从裂缝中渗出,使一些岩石松动了
And water seeped through a crevice and loosened some rocks.
太好了,我现在就来
Wonderful. I’ll come along now.
确实,神甫,这里都快变成水坑了
You were right, Father. Almost a pool of water here.
– 是海水,尝尝! – 还有3英尺就到了
– Salt water. Taste it! – Only three feet more to go.
注:1英尺=0.3048米
你听见海水拍打岩石的声音了吗?
Listen, can you hear the sea pounding against the rocks?
正好帮了我们的忙
Doing some of our work for us.
看到了吗?
See?
石头一直在往下掉
Rocks falling all the time.
要小心
Be careful.
快回来!快!
Come back! Quickly!
不!神甫!你受伤了吗?
No! Father! Father! Are you hurt?
别让我躺下,让我坐着
Don’t lay me down. Sit me up.
我的肋骨被压碎了
My ribs are crushed.
不能让血流向我的大脑
I don’t want the blood to get to my head yet.
把我的腿交叉
Cross my legs.
将我的手放在手肘那里
Put my hands on my elbows.
爱德蒙
Edmond,
松开我的腰带,拿走德·斯巴达的羊皮纸
loosen my belt and take the de Spada parchment.
我的遗嘱写在一块布上
In my will, written on a piece of cloth,
继承人是你
it names you my sole heir.
当人死的时候
When people die,
我们感到不公平是因为他们的智慧没能得到传承
we feel aggrieved because their minds are lost to us.
但我多么幸运
How fortunate am I.
我已经将我的智慧传给了你
I leave my mind behind in your possession.
它已经成为了你的一部分
It is part of yours.
用它去伸张正义
Use it as an instrument for justice.
我祝福你
My blessing.
爱德蒙,要是你能看见就好了
Edmond, if you could only see.
死亡是如此美丽
Death is so beautiful.
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
什么声音?
What was that?
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
在这,34号♥牢房♥
In here, Number 34.
是老神甫
The old Abbe.
他出事了
Well, something’s happened to him.
– 他好像死了- 确实是死了
– He looks dead. – He is dead.
我们得叫收尸人来
We’ll get the undertakers.
死亡是他们离开这里的唯一方法
That’s the only way they ever get outta this place.
快点,儒勒
Hurry up, Jules.
把36磅的链条跟铁球拿过来
You get the chain and shot. Thirty-six pounder.
注:1磅=0.454千克
我可不自己一个人去,太重了
I ain’t gonna carry it way back here by myself.
还要拿担架呢
Gotta get the stretcher, too.
行吧,我陪你
All right. That’s good enough.
回去把门关上
Go on back and shut that door.
你觉得他会起身走掉吗?
Think he’s gonna get up and walk away?
这个重量应该能沉了他
This oughta sink him.
嗯,带上吧
Go on. Throw it on.
谁把门关上了?
Who closed the door?
别看着我啊
Don’t look at me.
把脚先绑上
Come on. Put that rope around his feet.
绑好
Tie it good.
我来抬头
I’ll take the head.
不,这次轮到你抬脚
No, it’s your turn to take the feet.
行吧
All right.
这老家伙好重啊
Pretty heavy for an old man, ain’t he?
是啊,太重了
Yeah. Too heavy.
愿… 上帝… 保佑… 他的… 灵魂
God… have… mercy… on… his… soul.
万帕船长!
Captain Vampa!
怎么了?是水警吗?
What is it? Harbor police?
不,有个人在海上
No, a man in the water.
让别人去救他吧
Let some other ship pick him up.
陌生人上船不安全
We don’t want any strangers aboard.
先把他救上来吧
I always say land your fish first.
如果他讨人厌,就再把他扔回去
Then, if you don’t like it, throw it back.
你们怎么看?救他上来?
What do you say? Shall we pick him up?
– 是的 – 是的
– Aye. – Aye, sir.
好吧
All right.
掉头,从左舷救他上来
Bring her round, and we’ll pick him up the larboard.
搀他上来
Hand him up there, corporal.
来,用力拉,好了
Come. Heave. All together. Come on.
好好抬
Hang on.
放他下来
Put him down there.
海神,你打哪来的?
Where’d you come from, Neptune?
我– 我–
Well, I– I–
不要骗我
No lies.
我看得出来
I know.
你的皮肤跟鱼肚一样白
Your skin’s as white as a fish’s belly.
牢房♥里的还是战舰上的?
Prison or the galleys?
给他找点吃的
Get him some food.
你应该想剃须了吧?都成海藻了
I suppose you’d like to get rid of this seaweed?
先穿我这件外套对付着吧
This coat of mine will be all right for now.
阿里是个哑巴,但他想送你双凉鞋
Ali here cannot talk, but he wants to give you the sandals.
你看起来像个幽灵
You look like a ghost.
我就是啊
I am.
多晒晒太阳就行
The sun’ll take care of that.
雅各布说你之前是个水手
Jacopo says you’ve been a sailor.
是的
Yes.
我是万帕船长
I’m Captain Vampa.
我们走私为生
We smuggle for a living.
所获大家一起平分
The crew all shares and shares alike.
我们需要个好水手
We could use a good sailor.
你叫什么名字?或者…
Uh, what’s your name or…
我该怎么称呼你?
what shall we call you?
– 辛巴达 – 辛巴达?
– Sinbad. – Sinbad?
水手辛巴达
Sinbad the sailor.
注:水手辛巴达也是《一千零一夜》中的人物
你向基♥督♥山岛看什么?
What you lookin’ at on Monte Cristo?
那里只有野山羊
There’s nothing there but wild goats.
嗯,我看的就是野山羊
Nothing but goats, that’s what I’m looking at.
邦尼船长今早本该带着烟草来交换我们的织物
Captain Bonnie was due here this morning
with a cargo of tobacco to trade for our laces.
如果他傍晚还不到–
If he’s not here by nightfall, I’ll–
也许他在岛的背风处
Maybe he’s round the lee of the island.
那我们起锚去看看吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!