蝙蝠侠终于来了
Now, there’s a Batman.
喔,你想玩玩,那就来吧
Ooh, you wanna play. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
没撞着他!
He missed!
你不能在这儿停车 这不成了活靶子吗!
You can’t stop here. We’re like sitting ducks!
来吧,来吧
Come on, come on.
来吧,来吧,我正等着呢 正想让你这么干呢,来吧!
Come on. Come on. I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on!
快来吧
Come on.
来吧,我等的时间已经够长了 你早就该下手了,来撞我吧
Come on. I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on, hit me.
来撞我吧!快来撞我吧!
Come on, hit me. Come on, hit me!
撞我!
Hit me!
这下让我看看…啊!
Come on, come on. Aah!
再给我一分钟不行吗?
Could you please just give me a minute?
总算抓住你了,狗♥娘♥养♥的
We got you, you son of a bitch.
戈登,你还真是“事不惊人死不休”啊
Gor… You do like to play things pretty close to the chest.
哈维,人抓住了
We got him, Harvey.
登特先生! 身为高谭市的大英雄有何感想?
Mr. Dent! How does it feel to be the biggest hero in Gotham?
不,我不算英雄
No, I’m no hero. Gotham’s finest, they’re the heroes.
但你和你的团队
But you and your office…
一直在和蝙蝠侠携手合作啊
…have been working with the Batman all along.
才没有,不过我相信他做的事是正确的
No, but I trusted him to do the right thing.
– 比方说呢? – 救了我这条命
Which was? – Saving my ass.
好了,大家,到此为止了 请让当事人离开,让他走吧
All right, people, that’s enough. Let him be. Let him be.
多谢你,探员
Thank you, detective.
我和我担惊受怕的漂亮女友有个约会
I’ve got a date with a pretty upset girlfriend.
– 能想象得到,律师先生 – 登特先生…
– I figured, counselor. Mr. Dent, sir…
– 给头版留张照片好么,先生? – 登特先生
…how about one for the front page, sir? Mr. Dent.
你们所有人,全都别往前凑!
Stand away! All of you!
别给他的流氓律师钻了空子,明不明白?
I don’t want anything for his Mob lawyer to use, you understand?
死而复生了?
Back from the dead.
嗯,我…
I, uh…
不能拿家人安全去冒险啊
…couldn’t risk my family’s safety.
有线索么?
What do we got?
没有,指纹、DNA和牙科记录 跟资料库的都对不上
Nothing. No matches on prints, DNA, dental.
衣服也是私人货,没商标
Clothing is custom, no labels.
口袋里除了刀子就是刀子
Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint.
连名字也不知道
No name.
– 假名也没有 – 回家吧,戈登
– No other alias. Go home, Gordon.
这个小丑得关到明早 你回家休息去吧
The clown’ll keep till morning. Go get some rest.
养精蓄锐很有必要
You’re gonna need it.
明天你要干的活儿还多着呢
Tomorrow you take the big job.
现在先什么也别说了 大家为戈登探员喝彩!
You don’t have any say in the matter. Commissioner Gordon.
抱歉,我不能让你去冒险
I’m sorry, I couldn’t risk your safety.
看看这帮混账王八蛋
Look at these ugly bastards.
– 我觉得难受 – 你杀了警♥察♥
– I don’t feel good. You’re a cop killer.
你现在居然还有感觉,这就不错了
You’re lucky to be feeling anything below the neck.
– 求求你了! – 滚进笼子去!
– Please! – Step away from the bars!
我前胸很疼
My insides hurt.
爸爸,蝙蝠侠救了你吗?
Did Batman save you, Daddy?
实际上,这次…
Actually, this time…
是我救了他
…I saved him.
交代没有?
Has he said anything yet?
晚上好啊,探员
Evening, commissioner.
哈维·登特没能回家
Harvey Dent never made it home.
– 他当然回不去了 – 你把他怎么了?
– Of course not. – What have you done with him?
我?
Me?
我被关在这儿呢
I was right here.
你派谁送他回去的?
Who did you leave him with?
嗯?是你的手下吗?
Hm? Your people?
当然,得先假设一下 他们还是“你”的手下
Assuming, of course, that they are still your people…
而不是“马洛尼”的伙计们
…and not Maroni’s.
探员,你是不是觉得很丧气
Does it depress you, commissioner…
知道自己有多孤单了吧?
…to know just how alone you really are?
你不觉得自己对哈维·登特的处境 负有一定责任吗?
Does it make you feel responsible for Harvey Dent’s current predicament?
– 他人在哪儿? – 几点了?
– Where is he? – What’s the time?
问这有什么用?
What difference does that make?
嗯,根据不同时间情况 他可能是完人一个,也可能溅得到处都是
Well, depending on the time, he may be in one spot or several.
– 你要想玩玩的话… – 嗯哼?
– Lf we’re gonna play games… – Mm-hm?
我出去喝杯咖啡
…I’m gonna need a cup of coffee.
噢,唱白脸的下场,唱红脸的该上了?
Ah, the “good cop, bad cop” routine?
不尽然
Not exactly.
千万别先打头,受害者先是头晕 然后就感受不到你下次的…
Never start with the head. The victim gets all fuzzy. He can’t feel the next…
明白了?
See?
你要找的是我,现在我来了
You wanted me. Here I am.
我想看看你会怎么做
I wanted to see what you’d do.
你果然也没让我失望
And you didn’t disappoint.
你让五个人因你而死
You let five people die.
然后让登特替你背黑锅
Then you let Dent take your place.
– 连我都觉得你这么做太冷血了 – 登特在哪儿?
– Even to a guy like me, that’s cold. – Where’s Dent?
那些黑帮的白♥痴♥想让你消失 他们就可以重新随心所欲了
Those Mob fools want you gone so they can get back to the way things were.
但是我知道真♥相♥,没回头路可走了 你已经改变了一切
But I know the truth. There’s no going back. You’ve changed things.
– 而且是永远的 – 那你为什么想杀我?
– Forever. – Then why do you wanna kill me?
我才没想杀你
I don’t wanna kill you.
没了你我可怎么办? 回去耍耍那些黑帮份子?不,不
What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off Mob dealers? No, no.
我才不想那样,是你…
No. No, you…
是你让我变得更加完整!
You complete me.
– 你是个为钱杀人的垃圾 – 别学他们的口气,你和他们不同类
– You’re garbage who kills for money. – Don’t talk like one of them. You’re not.
就算你想,也不可能
Even if you’d like to be.
在他们眼里,你就是个怪胎
To them, you’re just a freak…
跟我一样
…like me.
他们现在需要你
They need you right now…
当他们不需要你…
…but when they don’t…
拼命躲你都怕来不及
…they’ll cast you out like a leper.
你也明白,他们的道德,准则
You see, their morals, their code…
都是些烂透的笑话
…it’s a bad joke.
有个小灾小难,就屁滚尿流了
Dropped at the first sign of trouble.
规矩能容忍♥他们到哪里 他们就遵守到哪里,我会让你看到
They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. I’ll show you.
只要一有风吹草动,这些…
When the chips are down, these…
这些所谓的“有教养的人士”
These civilized people…
是如何相互吞噬的
…they’ll eat each other.
你看,我不算是怪胎
See, I’m not a monster.
只不过我的水平高人一等罢了
I’m just ahead of the curve.
登特在哪?
Where’s Dent?
你一直遵守这些规则 还觉得它们能救了你
You have all these rules, and you think they’ll save you.
– 他不会过火的 – 我只有一条规则
– He’s in control. – I have one rule.
噢,那只要打破它 真♥相♥就在你眼前了
Oh. Then that’s the rule you’ll have to break to know the truth.
“真♥相♥”?
Which is?
最聪明的生活方式 就是不管所有规则
The only sensible way to live is without rules.
而且今晚,你就要打破你唯一的规则了
And tonight you’re gonna break your one rule.
我想也是
I’m considering it.
时间只剩一分钟了 你必须遵守我的游戏规则
There’s only minutes left, so you’ll have to play my game…
如果你还想救出他们其中的一个
…if you wanna save one of them.
“他们”?
“Them”?
曾经一度,我以为你最关心登特
You know, for a while there, I thought you really were Dent.
当我看到你跳下楼去救那女的…
The way you threw yourself after her.
接下来全看你的了
Look at you go.
哈维知不知道你和他的小兔兔…
Does Harvey know about you and his little bunny?
他们在哪儿?!
Where are they?!
杀一个,保一个
Killing is making a choice.
– 他们在哪儿?! – 两条命,你选一条
– Where are they?! – Choose between one life or the other.
你的地区检察官朋友 还是他的小红脸女朋友
Your friend the district attorney, or his blushing bride-to-be.
你什么也不是,手里一张牌也打不出
You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with.
除了这身力气,没任何办法
Nothing to do with all your strength.
别着急,我告诉你他们在哪儿,两个都说
Don’t worry, I’m gonna tell you where they are, both of them.
接下来是重点,你得做出选择
And that’s the point. You’ll have to choose.
他在25052号♥大街
He’s at 25052nd Street…
而她,在西塞罗地区的埃克斯大街
…and she’s on Avenue X at Cicero.
– 你去救哪个? – 瑞秋
– Which one you going after? – Rachel.
咱们去救登特!
We’re getting Dent!
25052号♥大街!
25052nd Street!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章音乐之声
下一篇文章燃情岁月
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!