医生说你身处无尽的痛楚之中 但又不肯接受药物的治疗
The doctor says you’re in agonizing pain, but that you won’t accept medication.
还说你不肯
That you’re refusing to…
接受皮肤移植手术
…accept skin grafts.
你还记不记得
Remember that name…
我还在内务部做事时
…you all had for me…
你们给我起的外号♥?
…when I was at Internal Affairs?
是什么来着,戈登?
What was it, Gordon?
哈维,我…
Harvey, I…
说吧
Say it.
说啊!
Say it!
双面人,双面人哈维
Two-Face. Harvey Two-Face.
我何必隐藏自己呢?
Why should I hide who I am?
我知道,你想提醒我提高警惕
I know you tried to warn me.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
开车送你的是乌尔茨 他也是匪徒一伙的吗?
Wuertz picked you up. Was he working for them?
你知道送瑞秋的是谁吗?
Do you know who picked up Rachel?
哈维,我得了解手下哪些人是可信的
Harvey, I need to know which of my men I can trust.
你现在又肯听我的话了?
Why would you listen to me now?
我很遗憾,哈维
I’m sorry, Harvey.
没有
No.
你不用遗憾
No, you’re not.
还没到那时候
Not yet.
这事情太疯狂了,也太过分了
This craziness, it’s too much.
你早就该想到了
Should’ve thought about that before you let the clown out of the box.
你不想找他?
MARONl: You want him?
我可以告诉你,今天下午他人在哪里
I can tell you where he’ll be this afternoon.
你人长得很丑,但办事还算漂亮
Not so crazy as you look.
早告诉过你,我说话算话
I told you, I’m a man of my word.
意大利人哪儿去了?
Where is the Italian?
所有作战部队,确保20分钟内到达目标地点
All tactical units will converge on the location in 20 minutes.
后备部队则包抄全部可供逃生的通道
I want auxiliary units to cover all possible getaway routes.
接着
Please.
小丑人,你打算怎么花你那一份?
Joker-man, what you do with all your money?
我是个品味寻常的人
You see, I’m a guy of simple taste.
我喜欢…
I enjoy…
炸♥药♥
…dynamite…
火♥药♥
…and gunpowder…
还有汽油
…and gasoline.
– 你♥他♥妈♥…? – 别忙别忙
– What the…? – Ah, ah, ah.
你知道,它们有什么共同之处吗?
And you know the thing that they have in common?
都很便宜
They’re cheap.
为让你揭穿蝙蝠侠的真实身份 他们付了你多少钱?
How much are they paying you to say who Batman is?
成败在此一举,刘要抓活的 至于小丑,死活都行
This is our chance. I want Lau alive. The Joker, either way.
嘿,吉姆,看看这个
Hey, Jim. Get a load of this.
接通下一位观众
Let’s take the next caller.
哈维·登特不想向这疯子妥协
Harvey Dent didn’t wanna give in to this maniac.
你觉得你比他强?
You think you know better?
我想,如果我们今天再和登特谈一次 他的看法♥会♥大不相同
I think that if we could talk to Dent today, he may feel differently.
我们希望他早日康复 因为上帝知道,现在我们需要他
And we wish him a speedy recovery. Because God knows, we need him now.
你说过“说话算话”的
You said you were a man of your word.
对,我说过
Oh, I am.
所以我只烧我那一半
I’m only burning my half.
你们脑子里除了钱就是钱
All you care about is money.
这个城市应该配个更有品位的罪犯
This town deserves a better class of criminal…
像我这样的
…and I’m gonna give it to them.
告诉你的人,他们被我收编了
Tell your men they work for me now.
这是我的城市
This is my city.
他们不会为怪胎卖♥♥命的
They won’t work for a freak.
你说“怪胎”啊?
“Freak. ”
我♥干♥吗不把你一刀刀剐了
Why don’t we cut you up into little pieces…
然后拿肉喂狗呢?嗯?
…and feed you to your pooches? Hm?
然后咱们等着瞧,饿狗能有多衷心
And then we’ll see how loyal a hungry dog really is.
这一切和钱无关
It’s not about money…
而是要传出一个消息
…it’s about sending a message.
一切都烧光吧
Everything burns.
– 你是谁? – 我感受到了天兆…
– Who is this? I had a vision…
一个没有蝙蝠侠的世界
…of a world without Batman.
匪徒继续小偷小摸,好像例行公事
The Mob ground out a little profit…
警♥察♥呢,慢吞吞地破掉些小案子
…and the police tried to shut them down one block at a time.
那可就太无聊了
And it was so boring.
我改变主意了
I’ve had a change of heart.
我不想让里斯先生来大煞风景
I don’t want Mr. Reese spoiling everything…
但光我自己玩也不太象话吧? 也得给别人一个机会啊
…but why should I have all the fun? Let’s give someone else a chance.
如果一个小时之内 里斯·科尔曼还活着的话
If Coleman Reese isn’t dead in 60 minutes…
我就炸掉一所医院
…then I blow up a hospital.
给每个警员下命令
Call in every officer.
让他们火速赶到身边的医院 撤离全部人员,展开搜索
Tell them to head to their nearest hospital and start evac and search.
给运输管理局、各所学校和监狱打电♥话♥
Call the transit authority, school board, prisons.
把能开的大巴士都调出来 撤离医院的群众
Get every bus down to a hospital.
重点监视高谭中心医院 第一时间把人都撤出来
The priority is Gotham General. Wheel everybody out of that place right now.
你,你,你,还有你,跟我来
You, you and you, you come with me.
– 上哪儿去,长官? – 去保护里斯
– Where are we going, sir? – To get Reese.
我要你进系统查一查 戈登的手下和他们的亲属
I need you plugged in, checking Gordon’s men and their families.
– 具体内容是? – 看有谁在住院
– Looking for? – Hospital admissions.
骑蝙蝠摩托去吗?
Will you be wanting the Batpod?
在这大中午的? 太张扬了吧
In the middle of the day? Not very subtle.
那就开兰博基尼去吧
The Lamborghini, then.
这下“低调”多了
Much more subtle.
劳驾,借过,让一让
Excuse me. Let me through. Excuse me. Okay.
长官,请帮个忙好吗?
Sir, could you help, please?
我给他找辆巴士去
I’m gonna find a bus for him.
长官,你真的认为会有…
Sir? Commissioner, do you really think…
无辜的市民想杀了这个人吗?
…an ordinary citizen would try to kill this man?
长官,长官!
Sir. Commissioner.
拿车把后门围上!
Get the cars around the back!
好样的,山姆
Go. Keep rolling, Sam.
我看见奥布里恩和理查德了
I see O’Brien and Richards.
这两个人没有在高谭市住院的家属
No immediate family member admitted to a Gotham hospital.
– 他们想杀我 – 也许蝙蝠侠会来救你的
They’re trying to kill me. – Well, maybe Batman can save you.
戴维斯,车上还有地方,把人送出来
Davis, they got space. Bring him out.
戴维斯!
Davis.
伯恩斯和扎克瑞呢
I saw Burns and Zachary.
也没有
Nothing on them.
还有一个我不认识的巡警
And a patrolman I don’t know.
好,现在怎么办?
Okay, so, what now?
怎么办?咱们上哪儿去?
What do we do now? Where are we going?
把消息通知给戈登
Send the information to Gordon.
快撤离
Get out of here.
戴维斯
Davis.
夫人,现在我们要把人送走
Ma’am, we’re gonna have to move him now.
– 你叫博格,对吗? – 探员
It’s Berg, isn’t it? – Commissioner.
孩子,你还好吧?
You okay, son?
你好啊
Hi.
你看…
You know…
哈维,我不想把咱们的关系搞得太紧张
…I don’t want there to be any hard feelings between us, Harvey.
– 你和那个… – 瑞秋!
– When you and… – Rachel!
和瑞秋被绑♥架♥的时候
– Rachel were being abducted…
我还在戈登的大牢里关着呢
…I was sitting in Gordon’s cage.
策划这事儿的不是我
I didn’t rig those charges.
计划和人都是你出的
Your men, your plan.
你看看我,我像个按计划办事的人么?
Do I really look like a guy with a plan?
你还不了解我吧? 我就是那追着汽车的狗
You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars.
就算真追上了,也不知道该怎么办
I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it.
我不过是…凭感觉来
You know? I just do things.
黑帮的人有计划,警方的人有计划
The Mob has plans. The cops have plans.
就连戈登也有
Gordon’s got plans.
要知道,他们都是阴谋家
You know, they’re schemers.
阴谋家总是把自己的“小世界” 牢牢握在手心的
Schemers trying to control their little worlds.
我不算个阴谋家
I’m not a schemer.
我是让那些阴谋家意识到
I try to show the schemers…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章音乐之声
下一篇文章燃情岁月
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!