也什么…?
Is…? Heh-heh.
是否在界内?当然了
The Palisades? Sure.
我说,做为新上任的检察官 你可得弄清楚…
You know, as our new DA, you might wanna figure out…
你的地盘有多大
…where your jurisdiction ends.
我是想说,一个城市 竟然崇拜一个带着面具的侠客
I’m talking about the kind of city that idolizes a masked vigilante.
挺身而出,申张正义 这位市民是高谭市的骄傲
Gotham City is proud of an ordinary citizen standing up for what’s right.
高谭市需要的英雄是你这样的 人♥民♥选出来的…
Gotham needs heroes like you, elected officials…
而不是自认凌驾于法律之上的人
…not a man who thinks he’s above the law.
谁给蝙蝠侠的权力?
Who appointed the Batman?
我们给的,我们这些看着 恶人肆意横行坐视不管的人
We did. All of us who stood by and let scum take control of our city.
但是我们讲的是民♥主♥,哈维
But this is a democracy, Harvey.
当敌军兵临城下的时候…
When their enemies were at the gates…
罗马人就不讲什么民♥主♥了 而是希望有人能力挽狂澜
…the Romans would suspend democracy and appoint one man to protect the city.
那绝不是图什么虚名 而是救民于水火
It wasn’t considered an honor, it was a public service.
哈维,他们保护共和的…
Harvey, the last man that they appointed…
最后人选,就是凯撒
…to protect the republic was named Caesar…
– 结果他变成了独♥裁♥家 – 那好
…and he never gave up his power. – Okay, fine.
要么舍生取义…
You either die a hero…
要么坐视不管 苟活到与恶人为伍
…or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
不管蝙蝠侠是谁 他不可能一辈子都干这个
Whoever the Batman is, he doesn’t wanna do this for the rest of his life.
蝙蝠侠一直在等人 从他手中接过接力棒
How could he? Batman is looking for someone to take up his mantle.
比如你,登特先生?
Someone like you, Mr. Dent?
也许吧,如果我真想的话
Maybe. If I’m up to it.
如果哈维·登特正是 这位蒙面飞侠呢?
What if Harvey Dent is the Caped Crusader? Hm?
如果每晚我都溜出去 早就有人知道了
If I were sneaking out every night, someone would’ve noticed by now.
我被说动了,登特 我要为你办个募捐
Well, I’m sold, Dent, and I’m gonna throw you a fundraiser.
那太好了,只是未来三年 我都不打算参选了
That’s nice, but I’m not up for reelection for three years.
不,你不明白
No, you don’t understand.
我这一次募捐…
One fundraiser with my pals…
别说三年,三辈子你都用不完
…you’ll never need another cent.
这他妈什么东西?
What the hell is this?
大家都知道 我们有间银行被抢了
As you’re all aware, one of our deposits was stolen.
相对来说是个小数目,6800万
A relatively small amount, 68 million.
谁这么蠢,敢偷我们的钱?
Who’s stupid enough to steal from us?
一个怪胎,一身廉价紫衣服,化着妆
Two-bit wackjob, wears a cheap purple suit and makeup.
主要问题不在他 他是个无名小卒
He’s not the problem. He’s a nobody.
问题是我们的钱 被条子盯上了
The problem is our money being tracked by the cops.
多亏马洛尼先生 有可靠的内♥幕♥消息…
Thanks to Mr. Maroni’s well-placed sources…
警♥察♥已经用可追踪钞票 查出了我们的银行
…we know that police have indeed identified our banks using marked bills…
而且计划今天 查封你们所有的资金
…and are planning to seize your funds today.
既然这位热心肠的新任检察官 把我的同行都给扫清了…
And since the enthusiastic new D A has put all my competitors out of business…
– 我成了你们唯一的选择 – 那你的建议是?
…I’m your only option. MARONl: So, what are you proposing?
把所有的钱转移到安全的地方 但不是银行
Moving all deposits to one secure location, not a bank.
– 那是哪里? – 除了我没人知道
– Where, then? – No one can know but me.
否则一旦你们当中有谁 落到警♥察♥手里…
If the police were to gain leverage over one of you…
所有的钱都会不保
…everyone’s money would be at stake.
为什么他们就不能抓你?
What stop them getting to you?
我会去香港 登特管不到那里…
I go to Hong Kong, far from Dent’s jurisdiction…
中国也不会同意引渡自已的公民
…and the Chinese will not extradite one of their own.
多长时间才能把钱转走?
MARONl: How soon can you move the money?
已经转完了
I already have.
明摆着的 等你们同意一切都晚了
For obvious reasons, I couldn’t wait for your permission.
放心吧,你们的钱很安全
Rest assured, your money is safe.
噢,哈,啊哈,哈哈哈
Oh, hee-hee, aha. Ha, ooh, hee, ha-ha, ha-ha.
看来我的笑话不好笑
And I thought my jokes were bad.
要是你说不出个一二三 我就把你脑袋拧下来!
Give me one reason why I shouldn’t have my boy pull your head off.
给大家变个戏法怎么样?
How about a magic trick?
我要把这支铅笔变没
I’m gonna make this pencil disappear.
嗒啦!
Ta-da!
它…
It’s…
消失了
It’s gone.
还有,这身衣服可不便宜
Oh, and by the way, the suit, it wasn’t cheap.
– 你们知道,你们付的钱嘛 – 坐下
– You ought to know, you bought it. Sit.
我倒想听听他有什么建议
I want to hear proposition.
咱们从一年前说起吧
Let’s wind the clocks back a year.
警♥察♥跟律师 谁敢动你们一根毫毛
These cops and lawyers wouldn’t dare cross any of you.
可现在,现在怎么了?
I mean, what happened?
你们的小♥弟♥弟♥掉了吗?
Did your balls drop off? Hm?
你看,像我这样的人…
You see, a guy like me…
– 怪胎 – 说得对
– A freak. Damn right.
像我这样的人… 大伙儿听着
A guy like me… Look, listen.
我知道你们为什么在白天…
I know why you choose to have your little, ahem…
聚在一起做互助心理治疗
…group-therapy sessions in broad daylight.
我知道你们为什么 晚上不敢出门
I know why you’re afraid to go out at night.
因为蝙蝠侠
The Batman.
真不幸,蝙蝠侠让高谭市 发现你们是胆小鬼
See, Batman has shown Gotham your true colors, unfortunately.
登特,他只是个开始
Dent, he’s just the beginning.
至于电视里那个所谓的“计划”…
And as for the television’s so-called plan…
别忘了蝙蝠侠是从不讲♥法♥的
…Batman has no jurisdiction.
他会找到那小子,逼他全吐出来
He’ll find him and make him squeal.
叛徒什么样我一眼就能看出来…
I know the squealers when I see them…
而他…
…and…
那你的意思是?
What do you propose?
很简单,杀了蝙蝠侠
It’s simple. We, uh, kill the Batman.
如果真那么简单 你怎么还没杀了他?
If it’s so simple, why haven’t you done it already?
如果你有过人的本事 绝不能免费展示
If you’re good at something, never do it for free.
你想要多少?
How much you want?
呃,一半吧
Uh, half.
– 你疯了 – 不,我没疯
You’re crazy. – No, I’m not.
我没疯
No, I’m not.
如果不快点决定…
If we don’t deal with this now…
很快…
…soon…
这位小甘博尔先生就会 一分钱都捞不到了
…little Gambol here won’t be able to get a nickel for his grandma.
我受够你个小丑了!
Enough from the clown!
大家还是不要…
Ah, ta-ta-ta. Let’s not blow…
– 妈的! – 把会议谈爆
Shit! … this out of proportion.
你以为偷了我们的钱 还能大摇大摆地一走了之?
You think you can steal from us and just walk away?
– 对呀 – 我现在就放出话
– Yeah. I’m putting the word out.
50万要这个小丑的命
Five hundred grand for this clown dead.
活捉的话100万 我好教教他礼数
A million alive, so I can teach him some manners first.
听着,如果你们想通了…
All right. So, listen, why don’t you give me a call…
给我打电♥话♥ 咱们谈点儿正经的
…when you wanna start taking things a little more seriously?
这是我的名片
Here’s my card.
唔呼!
Mm-mm.
你这人还真难找啊
You’re a hard man to reach.
刘已经快到香港了
Lau’s halfway to Hong Kong.
如果你早说一句 我早就收了他的护照了
If you’d have asked, I could have taken his passport.
所有可追踪钞票 都留在了钱库里
All that was left in the vaults were marked bills.
他们知道我们要去了 自从你的部门插手之后…
They knew we were coming. As soon as your office got involved…
我的部门?
My office?
你成天跟乌尔茨、拉米尔茨 这种杂碎打交道,现在反倒…
You’re sitting down there with scum like Wuertz and Ramirez and you’re talking…
对哦,上次破的诈骗案 把你的那些菜鸟吓坏了吧
Oh, yeah. I almost had your rookie cold on a racketeering beat.
马洛尼肯定在你的部门安插了卧底 你还狡辩什么,登特?
Don’t try and cloud the fact that clearly Maroni’s got people in your office, Dent.
我们得把刘弄回来…
We need Lau back…
可是中国从不引渡本国国民
…but the Chinese won’t extradite a national under any circumstances.
如果我抓他回来 你能让他开口吗?
If I get him to you, can you get him to talk?
我能让他唱歌♥
I’ll get him to sing.
我们这是在毁他们的命根子
We’re going after the Mob’s life savings.
事情会变得很危险
Things will get ugly.
我从干这行起,就想到这一天了,队长
I knew the risk when I took this job, lieutenant.
那你怎么弄他回来…?
How will you get him back, any…?
他总是这样的
He does that.
我还没来得及通知他取消合作 这个中国小子就走了
Our Chinese friends left town before I could tell them the deal was off.
我猜你一直想去香港逛逛吧
Well, I’m sure that you’ve always wanted to go to Hong Kong.
打个电♥话♥不就完了嘛?
What’s wrong with a phone call?
刘先生非比寻常 要格外关照一下
I think Mr. Lau deserves a more personal touch.
从这么高的地方跳下…
Now, for high-altitude jumps…
你需要氧气和平衡翼
…you’re going to need oxygen and stabilizers.
我得说,相比你一惯的作风…
Well, I must say, compared to your usual requests…
直接从飞机上跳下去 这要求真是前所未有
…jumping out of an airplane is pretty straightforward.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章音乐之声
下一篇文章燃情岁月
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!