怎么回到飞机上?
What about getting back into the plane?
– 我可以推荐一个上等旅行代理 – 要中途无降落的
– I’d recommend a good travel agent. – Without it landing.
这回有点像你了,韦恩先生
Now, that’s more like it, Mr. Wayne.
中情局在60年代有个项目…
The CIA had a program back in the ’60s…
专门救援处在危区的人 叫做“天勾计划”
…for getting their people out of hot spots called Sky Hook.
– 我们可以拿来参考一下 – 很好
– We could look into that. – Yeah.
好了,接下来…
Okay. Now…
硬化合成纤维板 镀钛三纺自然纤维…
Hardened Kevlar plates over titanium-dipped…
双重弹性与韧性
…tri-weave fibers for flexibility.
你会变得更轻,更快,更敏捷
You’ll be lighter, faster, more agile.
你最好先看看说明书?
Perhaps you should read the instructions first?
– 说得对 – 不过有得必有失
– Yeah. – Now, there is a tradeoff.
轻护甲会降低你对刀和枪的防御力
Separation of the plates makes you more vulnerable to knives and gunfire.
事情很难两全其美,不是吗?
We wouldn’t wanna make things too easy, now, would we?
那它的防狗功能怎么样?
How will it hold up against dogs?
你是问德国猎犬,还是吉娃娃狗?
We talking rottweilers or Chihuahuas?
不过防猫肯定没问题
Should do fine against cats.
我在亚利桑纳州找到一位
I found one in Arizona.
一个不错的卖♥♥家 说是一星期就能备好货…
A very nice man said he could have it up and running in a week…
而且他愿意收现金
…and he takes cash.
– 机组成员呢? – 一些南韩的走私犯
– What about the flight crew? – South Korean smugglers.
经常避着雷达飞平壤
They run flights into Pyongyang, below radar.
– 想好对公众怎么说没? – 当然了
– Did you think of an alibi? – Oh, yes.
估计这就是你的飞机了,先生
I believe this is your plane, sir.
你好像很累,阿尔弗雷德 没我你行不行啊?
You look tired, Alfred. You’ll be all right without me?
你最好教我一句俄语: “烦请自己擦防晒油”
If you can tell me the Russian for “apply your own bloody suntan lotion. ”
甘博尔,有人找你 说是他们杀了小丑
Yo, Gambol, somebody here for you. They say they’ve just killed the Joker.
把尸体都带来了
They brought the body.
好,死的,就是50万喽
So, dead, that’s 500.
那活的呢?嗯?
How about alive? Hm?
想不想知道我这道疤怎么来的?
You wanna know how I got these scars?
我爸爸是个…
My father was…
酒鬼…
…a drinker…
是个禽兽
…and a fiend.
有天晚上,他发起疯比往常厉害
And one night, he goes off crazier than usual.
妈妈只好躲进厨房♥ 拿着刀防身
Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself.
他看见了,十分愤怒…
He doesn’t like that…
是愤怒至极
…not one bit.
于是我看到…
So, me watching…
他对我妈妈下了刀 一边捅还一边疯笑
…he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it.
突然,他转过头对我说
He turns to me and he says:
“那么严肃干嘛?”
“Why so serious?”
于是他拿着刀朝我走过来
He comes at me with the knife.
“那么严肃干嘛?”
“Why so serious?”
他把刀插♥进♥我的嘴里
He sticks the blade in my mouth.
“来给脸上添点笑容多好”
“Let’s put a smile on that face. ”
然后呢…
And…
那么严肃干嘛?
Why so serious?
现在…
Now…
我们的规模还很小…
…our operation is small…
但是只要够胆识…
…but there is a lot of potential…
上升的空间相当大
…for aggressive expansion.
那么,你们当中有谁 愿意加入我们?
So which of you fine gentlemen would like to join our team?
对了,现在只有一个空缺了 所以咱们得来个…
Oh. There’s only one spot open right now, so we’re gonna have…
优胜劣汰
…tryouts.
动作麻利点
Make it fast.
欢迎来到香港,福克斯先生
Welcome to Hong Kong, Mr. Fox.
不能亲自来这接您 刘先生深表歉意
Mr. Lau regrets he is unable to greet you in person today.
我完全理解
I understand.
为了安全起见 我们得暂扣您的手♥机♥
For security purposes, I’m gonna have to ask you to check in your mobile.
这个当然
Of course.
很抱歉,谈了一半 我就离开了高谭市
I must apologize for leaving Gotham in the middle of our negotiations.
我跟高谭警方有些误会…
This misunderstanding with the Gotham police force…
– 不想因此威胁到我的公♥司♥ – 当然
…I couldn’t let it threaten my company. – Of course.
以您的身份和地位 应该能够理解
A businessman of your stature will understand and…
既然您来了香港 咱们就继续谈吧
…with you here now, we can continue.
刘先生,我确实很感谢您的 高规格接待,不过我…
Well, I do appreciate you bringing me out here in such style, Mr. Lau, but I re…
这儿不准带电♥话♥进来
We do not allow cell phones in here.
不好意思,忘了我带了这台
I’m sorry. Forgot I had it.
我此行的目的是想告诉你 我们的合作得先缓一缓
No, I really came to tell you that our business deal has to be put on hold.
我们不能冒这个险 跟一个被警方盯上的公♥司♥…
You see, we can’t afford to be seen to do business with…
有生意上的往来
…whatever it is you’re accused of being.
我相信以您的身份和地位 应该能够理解
I’m sure a businessman of your stature will understand.
依我看,福克斯先生 这种事打个电♥话♥足矣了
I think, Mr. Fox, a simple phone call might have sufficed.
韦恩先生不想让你觉得 他在存心浪费您的时间
Mr. Wayne didn’t want you to think he was deliberately wasting your time.
只是碰巧浪费一下
Just accidentally wasting it.
说得好,刘先生 “碰巧”,非常好
That’s very good, Mr. Lau. “Accidentally. ” Very good.
嗨,先生
Hey, sir.
山顶上的缆车视野不错
There’s a better view from the peak tram.
刘氏公♥司♥的内部情况是?
How’s the view from LSI Holdings?
戒备森严
Restricted.
刘在那里可谓高枕无忧
Lau is holed up in there good and tight.
– 这是什么? – 我让研发部门设计的
– What’s this? – I had R & D work it up.
可以发射高频脉冲…
Sends out a high-frequency pulse…
以此记录周围的环境
…records the response time for mapping an environment.
声纳,就像一个…
Sonar. Just like a…
潜水艇,韦恩先生,像艘潜水艇
Submarine, Mr. Wayne. Like a submarine.
– 另一台呢? – 安置好了
– And the other device? – It’s in place.
韦恩先生?
Mr. Wayne?
祝你好运
Good luck.
听着,把钱交出来 咱们可以做个交易
Look, give us the money and we’ll talk about making a deal.
正因为这些钱,我才能活命
The money is the only reason I’m still alive.
你是说,他们发现你帮了我们 就会想办法杀掉你?
Oh, you mean, when they find out that you’ve helped us, they’re gonna kill you?
– 你在恐吓我的当事人吗? – 没有
– Are you threatening my client? – No.
我以为你的当事人 愿意跟我们合作了
I’m just assuming your client’s cooperation with this investigation.
换成其他人♥大♥概都愿意的
As will everyone.
不愿意?好吧
No? Okay.
等着进重犯监狱吧,刘先生
Enjoy your time in County, Mr. Lau.
等等!
Wait!
钱我是不会交出来的…
I won’t give you the money…
但我可以供出我的客户,全部
…but I will give you my clients, all of them.
你这个会计口气可不小
You were a glorified accountant.
我们要告那么多人 你怎么可能都有?
What could you possibly have on all of them that we could charge?
我精于计算 他们所有的投资我都经手
I’m good with calculation. I handled all their investments.
数目绝对不菲
One big pot.
成了
Got it.
请稍等
One minute.
这是“诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪” 如果他们的钱卷在一起…
RICO. If they pooled their money…
我们可以用合谋罪起诉他们
…we can charge them as one criminal conspiracy.
起诉他们什么?
Charge them with what?
在该种案件中 如果团伙中有一人被控重罪…
In a RICO case, if you can charge one of them with a felony…
那其他人都跑不了,太好了
You can charge all of them with it. That’s great.
刘先生
Mr. Lau.
关于这笔资金 你手上到底有什么?
What kind of details do you have about this communal fund?
– 帐本?票♥据♥…? – 我要豁免权,人身保护…
– Ledgers…? – Immunity, protection…
– 以及特许飞回香港 – 等你出庭做完证,那些都好说
…a chartered plane back to Hong Kong. – After you testify in open court.
我好奇的是 如果你的客户都入了狱…
I’m just curious. With all your clients locked up…
那些钱怎么办?
…what’s gonna happen with all that money?
我说了,我精于计算
Like I said, I’m good with calculation.
不能送他去重犯监狱 还是把他关在这儿安全
He can’t go to County. I’ll keep him here in the holding cells.
你当这是哪,戈登? 你的城♥堡♥啊?
What is this, Gordon, your fortress?
重犯监狱的人你信得过吗?
Well, you trust them over at County?
我更信不过这里的人
I don’t trust them here.
刘必须留下
Lau stays.
刘的具体行程我不太了解…
Well, I don’t know about Mr. Lau’s travel arrangements…
但最重要的是,他又回来了
…but I’m sure glad he’s back.
我已放出了话,雇那个小丑
Put word out. We hire the clown.
他说得对,得解决些实际问题
He was right. We have to fix real problem.
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
– 我完全不知道蝙蝠侠跟这事有… – 他挺上镜的嘛
– I’m not aware of any participation… – Our boy looks good on the tube.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章音乐之声
下一篇文章燃情岁月
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!