– 那我们认真点 – 好的
– Let’s be serious, then. – Okay.
你的回复是?
What’s your answer?
我不做任何回复
I don’t have an answer.
他们怎么会有我的DNA?
How’d they get my DNA?
一定是有人进了 你的办公室或住♥宅♥…
Somebody with access to your office or house…
偷了你用的纸巾或杯子… 等等!等等!!
…must have lifted a tissue or a glass… Wait! Wait!
– “没回复”,那就是“不”了? – 哈维
– Well, I guess no answer is a no. – Harvey.
– 心里有别人吧,是不是? – 哈维
– It’s someone else, isn’t it? – Harvey.
别告诉我是韦恩 这家伙就是一个花花…
Just tell me it’s not Wayne. The guy’s a complete f…
你干什么啊?
What are you doing?
噢,见鬼!
Oh, shit.
快叫医生!
Get a medic!
他们是冲他来的
They’ve come for him.
我们来啦
We made it.
藏在这儿
Stay hidden.
晚上好啊,女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
今晚,我们是特意来助兴的
We are tonight’s entertainment.
我只有一个小问题
I only have one question:
哈维·登特在哪?
Where is Harvey Dent?
知道哈维在哪吗? 知道他是谁吗?
You know where Harvey is? You know who he is?
举起手来,大帅哥
Hands up, pretty boy.
在哪能找到哈维? 我有话跟他说
Do you know where I can find Harvey? I need to talk to him.
就那么几句,没人知道?
Just something little, huh? No.
外面怎么了?韦恩!
What’s going on out there? Wayne!
谢天谢地,原来你有个应急室
Oh, thank God, you’ve got a panic room.
嘿,等等我…
Hey, wait…
噢,开什么玩笑啊
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
如果是他的挚爱,我也可以凑合
You know, I’ll settle for his loved ones.
我们不吃坏人这一套
We’re not intimidated by thugs.
知道吗…
You know…
你让我想起了我老爸
…you remind me of my father.
我可不喜欢他老人家
I hated my father.
好了,够了
Okay, stop.
噢,久违了,小美人
Well, hello, beautiful.
这位肯定就是哈维的姘头了,嗯?
You must be Harvey’s squeeze. Hm?
你果然是个美人
And you are beautiful.
你好像很紧张,难道因为这些疤?
You look nervous. Is it the scars?
想不想知道这疤怎么来的?
You wanna know how I got them?
靠近点儿,嘿
Come here. Hey.
看着我
Look at me.
本来我有个老婆 很漂亮,像你一样…
So I had a wife. She was beautiful, like you…
她总说我太多愁善感…
…who tells me I worry too much…
说我应该多笑一笑…
…who tells me I ought to smile more…
可她赌博欠了一屁♥股♥债
…who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks. Hey.
终于有一天 他们弄花了她的脸
One day they carve her face.
可我们没钱做手术 她痛苦得无法自拔
And we have no money for surgeries. She can’t take it.
我只想再看看她的笑脸
I just wanna see her smile again. Hm?
我只想让她知道 我不在乎什么刀疤
I just want her to know that I don’t care about the scars.
所以…
So…
我把刀塞进嘴里,轻轻一划…
…I stick a razor in my mouth and do this…
成了这样
…to myself.
可你知道吗? 她却受不了我这份尊容
And you know what? She can’t stand the sight of me.
弃我而去
She leaves.
现在我想明白了
Now I see the funny side.
现在我天天都在笑
Now I’m always smiling.
性子挺烈的嘛,我喜欢
You got a little fight in you. I like that.
那你肯定也喜欢我
Then you’re gonna love me.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
可以,只要你轻轻的 摘下那张小面具…
Oh, sure. You just take off your little mask…
秀一秀您的庐山真面目,嗯?
…and show us all who you really are. Hm?
放开她
Let her go.
拜托 对白有点深度…
Very poor choice of words.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
千万别有下一次了
Let’s not do that again.
– 哈维没事吧? – 他很安全
– Is Harvey okay? – He’s safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
吉姆,一切都完了
Jim, it’s over.
只要刘还在我们手上 他们就拿不到钱
As long as they don’t get to Lau, we’ve cut off their funds.
诉讼完了
The prosecution’s over.
没人敢上庭了,谁都知道…
Nobody’s standing up in front of a judge…
连法官大人跟警♥察♥局长 都难逃一死
…while judges and police commissioners are getting blown away.
– 还有登特呢? – 如果他够识相…
– What about Dent? – He’s got any sense…
登特应该快到墨西哥了
…Dent’s halfway to Mex…
那个混♥蛋♥被你关哪了?
So where do you keep your trash?
你得照常出庭 至少活到庭审结束
You’re due in court. I need you alive long enough to get you on the record.
你们保不了我 你们连自己都保不了
You can’t protect me. You can’t even protect yourselves.
不想合作?那你就回不来了 直接送你进重犯监狱
You refuse to cooperate, you’re not coming back here, you go to County.
算算你得在那蹲多久?
How long do you calculate you’ll last in there?
向我发难,他们也拿不回钱
Targeting me won’t get their money.
我知道黑道的人 从不会束手就擒…
I knew the Mob wouldn’t go down easily…
但这次不同,他们玩过界了
…but this is different. They crossed a line.
是你先过的界
You crossed the line first.
是你一点一点 把他们逼入绝境
You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation.
在绝境中,他们找了一个 自己都不了解的人
And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn’t fully understand.
坏人没那么复杂,阿尔弗雷德
Criminals aren’t complicated, Alfred.
最重要是知道 他们想要什么
We just need to figure out what he’s after.
恕我直言,韦恩少爷…
With respect, Master Wayne…
也许这是一个 你也不完全了解的人
…perhaps this is a man you don’t fully understand either.
很久以前,那时我还在缅♥甸♥
A long time ago, I was in Burma…
和几个朋友为当地政♥府♥工作
…and my friends and I were working for the local government.
他们想用一些宝石
They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders…
招安那些部落首领
…by bribing them with precious stones…
可在仰光北部的一个森林里 宝石被一个强盗给劫了
…but their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit.
所以我们就负责查找这批宝石
So we went looking for the stones.
可六个月下来 没发现一个跟他交易的人
But in six months, we never met anyone who traded with him.
后来有一天 我看见一个小孩
One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby…
拿着一块橘子大的红宝石在玩
…the size of a tangerine.
那强盗把宝石全扔了
The bandit had been throwing them away.
– 那他干嘛还抢? – 因为他觉得好玩
– So why steal them? – Because he thought it was good sport.
因为有些人 对有逻辑的东西不感兴趣,比如钱
Because some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money.
对于他们,收买♥♥、威胁、理喻、谈判 全都不管用
They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with.
有些人就想看到世界陷入混乱
Some men just wanna watch the world burn.
您是哪位,先生?
Your name, sir?
“果园路8号♥,哈维·登特人在那儿“
Eighth and Orchard. You’ll find Harvey Dent there.
看看名字
Check the names.
理查德·登特
“Richard Dent. ”
派崔克·哈维
“Patrick Harvey. ”
加起来,哈维·登特
Harvey Dent.
在你的人破坏现场之前,给我10分钟
I need 10 minutes with the scene before your men contaminate it.
我们破坏现场? 因为你他们才死的…
It’s because of you these guys are dead…
探长!
Detective!
给我们几分钟
Give us a minute, guys.
墙面是实砖的
That’s brick underneath.
想用子弹还原弹道?
Gonna take ballistics off a shattered bullet?

No.
还原指纹
Fingerprints.
不管还原什么,动作快点
Whatever you’re gonna do, do it fast.
他已经把下一个目标提前登报了 “安东尼·加西亚市长,享年40岁”
Because we found his next target. He’s put it in tomorrow’s paper.
不知道这声音够不够大,先生
I’m not sure you made it loud enough, sir.
找我什么事,里斯先生?
What can I do for you, Mr. Reese?
你不是叫我再评估一次 刘氏公♥司♥的帐目吗?
You wanted me to do the diligence on the LSI Holdings deal again.
我还真发现一些问题
Well, I found some irregularities.
他们的总裁早被收监了
Their CEO is in police custody.
不,不是指他们的数据 是你们的
No, not with their numbers, with yours.
“应用科技部”,韦恩企业的一整个部门…
Applied Sciences. Whole division of Wayne Enterprises…
一夜之间全消失了
…just disappeared overnight.
我就去了档案室 翻看了一些旧文件
I went down to the archives and I started pulling some old files.
记得新闻里那些被压扁的警车吗…
Don’t tell me you didn’t recognize your baby…
看看那是谁的杰作
…pancaking cop cars on the evening news.
现在整个研发部成天都在烧钱…
Now you got the entire R & D Department burning through cash…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章音乐之声
下一篇文章燃情岁月
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!