你明天得主持一个发布会
You’re gonna hold a press conference tomorrow.
– 为什么? – 不能再让人因我而死了
– Why? – No one else will die because of me.
高谭市的未来交给你了
Gotham’s in your hands now.
你不能
You can’t.
你不能认输
You can’t give in.
你不能认输!
You can’t give in!
哈维来电♥话♥了
Harvey called.
他说蝙蝠侠要自首
He said Batman’s gonna turn himself in.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
你真的以为那样 就可以阻止小丑继续杀人?
You honestly think that’s gonna keep the Joker from killing people?
也许不能 但我手上已沾了太多血
Maybe not. But I have enough blood on my hands.
我终于看清了 要想阻止他,我应该扮演什么角色
And I’ve seen now what I would have to become to stop men like him.
你曾经说过 如果有一天我的使命完成了…
You once told me that if the day came when I was finished…
我们就可以在一起
…that we’d be together.
布鲁斯,别让我成为 你回归的唯一动力
Bruce, don’t make me your one hope for a normal life.
当时是真心话吗?
Did you mean it?
是的
Yes.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
如果你去自首 他们是不会让我们在一起的
If you turn yourself in, they’re not gonna let us be together.
– 日志也不留吗? – 什么都不留
Logs as well? Everything.
任何跟路修斯或瑞秋有关的
Anything that could lead back to Lucius or Rachel.
人们一个接一个死去,阿尔弗雷德 给我提点建议吧?
People are dying, Alfred. What would you have me do?
忍♥,韦恩少爷,要学会忍♥
Endure, Master Wayne. Take it.
人们会因此而恨你 但这才是蝙蝠侠
They’ll hate you for it, but that’s the point of Batman.
他可以被排斥 他可以做别人做不来的抉择
He can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make.
正确的抉择
The right choice.
不,今天我知道蝙蝠侠也有极限
No, today I found out what Batman can’t do.
这次我没法忍♥
He can’t endure this.
今天你该说“我早告诉过你”了
Today you get to say “I told you so. ”
今天,我不想说
Today, I don’t want to.
不过,我的确早告诉过你了
But I did bloody tell you.
我猜他们会把我一块儿铐起来…
I suppose they’re gonna lock me up as well…
作为你的帮凶
…as your accomplice.
帮凶?我会说你才是主谋
Accomplice? I’m gonna tell them the whole thing was your idea.
女士们先生们 召开这次媒体发布会有两个原因
Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve called this press conference for two reasons.
第一,向高谭市市民保证…
Firstly, to assure the citizens of Gotham…
小丑的事我们已经揭尽全力
…that everything that can be done over the Joker killings is being done.
第二,是因为蝙蝠侠提出要自首
Secondly, because the Batman has offered to turn himself in.
但是让我们好好想想
But let’s consider the situation.
我们真应该向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥低头吗?
Should we give in to this terrorist’s demands?
– 我们真的相信他会…? – 你竟然为一个…
Do we really think he’s gonna…?
非法的侠客 视广大人♥民♥生命而不顾?
You’d rather protect an outlaw vigilante than the lives of citizens?
蝙蝠侠是非法的
The Batman is an outlaw.
但那不是我们要他自首的原因…
That’s not why we demand he turn himself in…
我们这么做是因为我们怕了
…we’re doing it because we’re scared.
一直以来,我们对蝙蝠侠的 所作所为都津津乐道
We’ve been happy to let Batman clean up our streets till now.
这次情况比以往要糟得多
Things are worse than ever! Amen.
是的,没错
Yes, they are.
但是黎明之前总是最黑暗的
But the night is darkest just before the dawn.
我向你们保证…
And I promise you…
黎明就要来了
…the dawn is coming.
总有一天,蝙蝠侠会因伏法而走下神台 但那是为了我们…
One day, the Batman will have to answer for the laws he’s broken. But to us…
而不是因为那个疯子
…not to this madman.
– 不能再死警♥察♥了! – 对!
– No more dead cops! Yeah!
快让他自首!
He should turn himself in!
– 交出蝙蝠侠!快点! – 他在哪呢!
Give us the Batman! Come on! Where is he?
那好吧,把蝙蝠侠抓起来吧
So be it. Take the Batman into custody.
– 什么? – 他来了?
What? Is he here?
我就是蝙蝠侠
I am the Batman.
– 什么? – 别逗了
What? Come on.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred.
他怎么能让哈维顶替他?
Why is he letting Harvey do this?
– 他去发布会现场了 – 我知道,可他是只作壁上观
– He went down to the press conference. – I know. He just stood by.
也许布鲁斯先生和登特先生…
Perhaps both Bruce and Mr. Dent…
都相信蝙蝠侠任重而道远,不应该…
…believe that Batman stands for something more important…
泯灭在恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的戏言中,道威斯小姐
…than the whims of a terrorist, Miss Dawes…
即便人们会因此而恨他
…even if everyone hates him for it.
但这就是他所做出的牺牲
That’s the sacrifice he’s making.
他不仅仅是想当个英雄 而是想比英雄做得更多
He’s not being a hero. He’s being something more.
对,你说的很对
Yeah, you’re absolutely right.
让哈维代他受过确实不是英雄之举
Letting Harvey take the fall for this is not heroic at all.
你比谁都了解他
You know him better than anyone.
是的
I do.
时机合适的时候 帮我把这个交给他好吗?
Will you give this to him for me? When the time is right?
我怎么知道什么时候?
How will I know?
信没封口
It’s not sealed.
再见,阿尔弗雷德
Goodbye, Alfred.
再见,瑞秋
Bye, Rachel.
对不起,没来得及跟你商量
I didn’t have time to talk this through.
你这是要干嘛?
What are you doing?
他们要把我转到中♥央♥拘留所
They’re transferring me to Central Holding.
这是小丑的好机会,他要是来了 蝙蝠侠就会将他拿下
This is the Joker’s chance, and when he attacks, the Batman will take him down.
听我说,这太危险了
Listen. This is too dangerous.
把人送到监狱,接下来是监狱方面的事了 沿途一律为你们开道…
We get this guy to County, he’s their problem. The streets will be cleared…
出发吧,什么情况车队都不要停
…so let’s go. The convoys stop for no reason.
希望你动作快点,伙计
I hope you got some moves, pal.
他在拿你当诱饵 他自己也不敢说能抓到小丑
He’s using you as bait. He doesn’t know if he can get the Joker.
他就没赢过
He’s failed so far.
你怎么知道他怎么想的?
How do you know what he’s thinking?
我就是知道 再说,这不是你一个人的事
I just do. Anyway, this isn’t just about you.
那么多的人指望你…
What about the people depending on you…
让这里重现光明 你的荣誉,你的…
…to clean the city up and do it honorably and…?
哈维,告诉大家真♥相♥吧
Harvey. Tell everyone the truth.
人头,我放手一搏
Heads, I go through with it.
这是拿命作赌注!你不能…
This is your life. You can’t leave…
– 拿这种事碰运气! – 不是碰
…something like that to chance. – I’m not.
你是创造运气
You make your own luck.
嘿,跟其他人一样,你得等着
Hey, you wait like everybody else, pal.
什么他妈鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
前方受阻,前方受阻!
Obstruction ahead, obstruction ahead!
见鬼!所有人员转往地下通道 重复,转往地下
Damn it! All units divert down onto Lower Fifth. I repeat, exit down.
转往地下!
Exit down!
地下通道? 在那儿还不成了瓮中之鳖?
Lower Fifth? We’ll be like turkeys on Thanksgiving.
上帝,快,快离开这里,快点儿!
Jesus. Come on, get us out of here. Let’s go.
听着,我们需要增援 我们有麻烦了
Listen, we need backup. We’ve got company.
有大♥麻♥烦了,老兄
We got trouble, guys.
荷枪待命!
Lock and load!
那又他妈是什么?
The hell was that?
– 这车能扛得住,对吧? – 得用点更大的家伙…
– These are built for that, right? – He’ll need something…
才能打穿
…a lot bigger to get through this.
什么东西?
What is that?
什么来着,火箭筒?
What is that, a bazooka?
早知这样不当警♥察♥了!
I didn’t sign up for this!
小心!
Look out.
小心!
Look out!
呼哈!
Hmm.
快,快开!
Come on, let’s go!
哈维,哈维,哈维·登特
Harvey, Harvey, Harvey Dent.
劳驾你让让,我想亲自开
Oh, excuse me. I wanna drive.
正在扫描所有系统 正在扫描所有系统
Scanning all systems. Scanning all systems.
咱们得回上面去 还要空中支援,越快越好!
We gotta get topside. We need air support, now!
我爱死这个活儿了,真爱死了
I like this job. I like it.
损坏级别,灾难级 弹出程序已启动
Damage catastrophic. Eject sequence initiated.
再见
Goodbye.
我们到地方了 马上给他们点儿颜色看看
We’re on point, ready to give them some of their own medicine.
我说什么来着,有空中支援的
That’s what I’m talking about. Air cav.
很好,给我♥干♥掉他们
Okay, rack them up.
干掉,干掉,干掉他们
Rack them up, rack them up, rack them up.
事情不妙
That’s not good.
我♥操♥,这下完了!
Okay, that’s not good!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章音乐之声
下一篇文章燃情岁月
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!