仅宣称是为军方研制移♥动♥电♥话♥?
…claiming it’s related to cell phones for the Army?
这回你又帮他造什么? 导弹飞艇?
What are you building for him now, a rocket ship?
听好了…
I want…
今后每年给我一千万,到我死为止
…$ 10 million a year for the rest of my life.
咱们别绕弯子了
Let me get this straight.
你以为你的客户…
You think that your client…
世上最富有,最具影响力之一的人…
One of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world…
是一个神秘的侠客?
…is secretly a vigilante…
整夜飞出去 赤手空拳把歹徒砸成肉酱…
…who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands…
然后你想敲这人的竹杠?
…and your plan is to blackmail this person?
祝你好运
Good luck.
那…
When…
我把这收好
Keep that.
这是原始扫描
This is your original scan.
这个是重建的
Here it is reengineered.
这个就是他装子弹的时候 留下的指纹
And there’s the thumbprint he left when he pushed the round in the clip.
我给你拷贝一份
I’ll get you a copy.
韦恩先生,你重组了研发部?
Mr. Wayne, did you reassign R & D?
对,为一个政♥府♥的通讯工程
Yeah. Government telecommunications project.
我怎么不知道跟政♥府♥还有合作?
Wasn’t aware we had any government contracts.
路修斯,这事我不想让太多人知道
You know, Lucius, I’m playing this one pretty close to the chest.
当我没说
Fair enough.
蝙蝠侠始终没有现身…
With no word from the Batman…
警♥察♥在悼念罗伯局长的同时…
…even as they mourn Commissioner Loeb…
还要担心小丑登在《高谭时报》上的…
…these cops have to wonder if the Joker will make good on his threat…
市长悼文是否会变为现实
…in the obituary column of The Gotham Times to kill the mayor.
我查遍了所有数据 发现四个可能性
I’ve checked all the databases. There are four possibles.
严密查询周围住家情况
Cross-reference the addresses.
重点关照周边酒店 能俯视仪仗队的那种
Look for Parkside, overlooking the parade.
找到一个
I got one.
梅尔文·怀特,兰道夫公♥寓♥1502号♥
Melvin White, 1502 Randolph Apartments.
被控重度伤害罪 进过两次精神病院
Aggravated assault, moved to Arkham twice.
上面情况怎么样?
What do you got on the roof?
一切正常,不过说实话 这上面窗户太多了
We’re tight, but frankly, there’s a lot of windows up here.
罗伯局长毕生致力于维护♥法♥制…
Commissioner Loeb dedicated his life to law enforcement…
维持社会秩序
…and to the protection of his community.
记得我在上任之初…
I remember when I first took office…
我问他是否愿意继续担任局长
…and I asked if he wanted to stay on as commissioner.
他说他愿意,只要不谈政♥治♥
And he said he would, provided I kept my politics out of his office.
他不喜欢拐弯抹角 他也用不着
Clearly he was not a man who minced words, nor should he have been.
他的很多政策都不受欢迎
A number of policies that he enacted as commissioner were unpopular.
投诉电♥话♥和信函 不断地飞进我的办公室…
Policies that flooded my office with angry calls and letters…
– 是谁? – 怎么回事?
– Who’s that? – What happened?
他们抢了我们的枪
They took our guns.
还有制♥服♥
And our uniforms.
他的牺牲让我们认识到…
And as we recognize the sacrifice of this man…
和平是要付出代价的
…we must remember that vigilance is the price of safety.
仪仗队,听令!
Stand by. Honor guard.
立正,举枪
Attention. Port arms.
预备!瞄准!放!
Ready! Aim! Fire!
预备!瞄准!
Ready! Aim!
预备!瞄准!
Ready! Aim!
趴下!别动!
Stay down! Don’t move!
市长先生 快把市长送走
Mr. Mayor. Get him out of here.
– 回头我再找你 – 你还回去干嘛?
– I’ll see you later. – Why are you going back?
你先出去
Get out of here.
把你所知的 小丑的事都告诉我
Tell me what you know about the Joker.

No.
对不起,芭芭拉
I’m sorry, Barbara.
吉米,去陪妹妹玩去,快去
Jimmy, go play with your sister. Go ahead, honey.
有什么要求,有什么需要…
If there’s anything we can do, anything you need…
尽管提出来
…we’re here for you.

Shh.
你当时在那儿吗?
Are you out there?
在吗?是你害我们这样的,是你!
Are you? You brought this craziness on us. You did!
是你害的我们!
You brought this on us!
关了吧,他不会来的 他根本不想见咱们
Switch it off, he ain’t coming. He doesn’t wanna talk to us.
只能替他想见的人祈祷了
God help whoever he does wanna talk to.
能不能找个清静点的地方? 这里说话都听不见
Can’t we go someplace quieter? We can’t hear each other talk.
谁说我想听你说话了?
What makes you think I wanna hear you talk?
什么?
What?
– 啊? – 二号♥机
– Yeah? Second.
好的
Okay.
– 哈维,你在哪儿呢? – 你在哪儿呢?
– Harvey, where are you? Where are you?
重案组啊,你怎么还没来?
I’m where you should be, at Major Crimes.
乱的我都忙不过来了
I’m trying to deal with all of this mess.
– 麻烦把指纹分♥析♥给我看下 – 瑞秋,听着,那里不安全
– Can I get the fingerprint analysis? – Rachel, listen. You’re not safe there.
– 这里都是戈登的人 – 戈登死了
– This is Gordon’s unit. – Gordon’s gone.
– 他打了包票的 – 结果他死了
He vouched for these men. – And he’s gone.
小丑的下个目标就是你
The Joker’s named you next.
老天,到底还有谁 能让咱们信得过?
God, is there someone, is there anyone in this town we can trust?
布鲁斯
Bruce.
布鲁斯·韦恩还信得过
We can trust Bruce Wayne.
不,瑞秋,我知道 你们是好朋友,可是…
No. Rachel, I know you’re his friend, but…
哈维,相信我
Harvey, trust me.
布鲁斯的公♥寓♥现在是最安全的地方
Bruce’s penthouse is now the safest place in the city.
那你马上去那里
Then you go straight there.
谁也不要告诉 我到时去那里找你
Don’t tell anybody and I’ll find you there.
我爱你
I love you.
小丑在哪?
I want the Joker.
大家都是明白人…
From one professional to another…
如果你真想吓唬谁 挑个好点的地方
…you’re trying to scare somebody, pick a better spot.
这种高度,掉下去也摔不死我
From this height, the fall wouldn’t kill me.
– 正合我意 – 啊!
– I’m counting on it. – Huh!
– 他在哪? – 我不知道,都是他来找我们
– Where is he? – I don’t know where he is. He found us.
他肯定有朋友
He must have friends.
他能有朋友?你见过这家伙没?
Friends? Have you met this guy?
总得有人知道他在哪
Someone knows where he is.
谁也不会吐露半个字
Nobody’s gonna tell you nothing.
他们早把你吃透了
They’re wise to your act.
你行事有准则 而小丑,他没准则
You got rules. The Joker, he’s got no rules.
没人会为了你同他作对 想要抓他,只有一个方法
Nobody’s gonna cross him for you. If you want this guy, you got one way.
你也早就知道了
But you already know what that is.
就是摘下这张面具 让他来找你
Just take off that mask, let him come find you.
或者让更多人 在你的优柔寡断中送命
Or you can let a couple more people get killed while you make up your mind.
喜欢耍把戏是不是?
You wanna play games?
感觉怎么样?
How’s that feel?
– 你不会的! – 我不会的!
– You wouldn’t. – I wouldn’t!
你以为我不会?
– You don’t think I will? – Mm-mm.
你以为我不会?
– You don’t think I will? – Mm-mm.
不,不,我是不会
No. No, I wouldn’t.
所以生杀大权不能留给我
That’s why I’m not gonna leave it up to me.
人头,留着你的脑袋
Heads, you get to keep your head.
字…
Tails…
你就认倒霉吧
…not so lucky.
那么…到底告不告诉我小丑的事?
So you wanna tell me about the Joker?
– 再来一次 – 我什么都不知道!别来了!
– Let’s go again. – I don’t know anything! God, don’t!
这游戏不是你做主
You’re not playing the odds, friend.
再来一次
Let’s do it again.
你要拿一条人命作赌注?
You’d leave a man’s life to chance?
– 并非如此 – 他叫希夫,托马斯
– Not exactly. – His name’s Schiff, Thomas.
他患有精神分♥裂♥症 曾经是精神病院的病人
He’s a paranoid schizophrenic, former patient at Arkham.
小丑专挑这种人 能从他嘴里套出什么?
The kind of mind the Joker attracts. What do you expect to learn from him?
小丑杀了戈登 现在他打算杀瑞秋
The Joker killed Gordon. He’s gonna kill Rachel.
你象征着希望,而我永远不行
You’re the symbol of hope I could never be.
你打击犯罪团伙的那份坚决…
Your stand against organized crime…
是几十年来高谭市 第一道法理之光
…is the first legitimate ray of light in Gotham in decades.
一旦被人看到这一幕 那就功亏一篑了
If anyone saw this, everything would be undone.
栽在你手上的罪犯 将会被无罪释放…
The criminals you arrested would be released…
吉姆·戈登的血将会白流
…and Jim Gordon will have died for nothing.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章音乐之声
下一篇文章燃情岁月
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!