生杀之权在你手上,哈维
You’re the one pointing the gun, Harvey.
该为此事负责的人才该死
So point it at the people responsible.
很公平
Fair enough.
从你先来
You first.
到我了
My turn.
哈维,你说得对
Harvey, you’re right.
瑞秋的死,过错在我
Rachel’s death was my fault.
请别拿孩子当替死鬼
Please don’t punish the boy.
– 要惩罚,就惩罚我吧 – 马上了
– Please, punish me. – I’m about to.
告诉你儿子,“不会有事的”
Tell your boy he’s gonna be all right, Gordon.
撒谎吧
Lie…
就像我做过的那样
…like I lied.
孩子,不会有事的
It’s going to be all right, son.
爸爸?爸爸,他还好吗?
Dad? Daddy, is he okay?
– 谢谢你 – 你不用谢我
– Thank you. – You don’t have to thank me.
我应该的
Yes, I do.
小丑赢了
The Joker won.
哈维的苦心经营,还有所诉求的一切…
Harvey’s prosecution, everything he fought for…
都烟消云散了
…undone.
你给我们的重振城市的机会 也随着哈维的身败名裂而消失了
Whatever chance you gave us at fixing our city dies with Harvey’s reputation.
我们都寄望于他
We bet it all on him.
小丑的寄望更大,把他拉入深渊
The Joker took the best of us and tore him down.
人们会失去希望
People will lose hope.
他们不会的
They won’t.
他们永远不会知道,他做了什么
They must never know what he did.
死了五个人
Five dead.
其中两个是警♥察♥
Two of them cops.
– 你没法抹杀这件事… – 不
– You can’t sweep that… – No.
不能让小丑得逞
But the Joker cannot win.
高谭市需要它真正的英雄
Gotham needs its true hero.
– 不 – 要么舍生取义…
– No. – You either die a hero…
要么坐视不管 苟活到与恶人为伍
…or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
就算我无恶不做吧
I can do those things…
因为我不像登特,我不是个英雄
…because I’m not a hero, not like Dent.
是我杀了那些人,反正我一向如此
I killed those people. That’s what I can be.
不行,绝对不行,不是你干的
No, no, you can’t. You’re not.
为了高谭市,我可以是任何一种人
I’m whatever Gotham needs me to be.
叫他们进来吧
Call it in.
他是一位英雄
A hero.
或许我们不配有,但我们确实需要
Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed.
就像一名骑士
Nothing less than a knight
闪耀着光明的骑士
…shining.
他们会追捕你的
They’ll hunt you.
你们也会追捕我
You’ll hunt me.
你们会声讨我
You’ll condemn me.
派出人来对付我
Set the dogs on me.
因为事情必须如此
Because that’s what needs to happen.
因为有些时候
Because sometimes…
真♥相♥是不宜昭然天下的
…the truth isn’t good enough.
有些时候,人们有权得到更多
Sometimes people deserve more.
卢修 福克斯
Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
有些时候,人们的信念必须得以回报
Batman.
蝙蝠侠
Batman!
蝙蝠侠!
Why’s he running, Dad?
爸爸,他为什么要逃跑?
Because we have to chase him.
因为我们不得不抓他
Okay, we’re going in! Go, go! Move!
好,大家进去!快走!
He didn’t do anything wrong.
可他没做错什么
Because he’s the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
因为高谭市需要他这种英雄 但这话没人能说得出口
So we’ll hunt him…
所以我们要追捕他
…because he can take it.
因为他能忍♥受这一切
Because he’s not our hero.
因为他不是我们心目中的英雄
He’s a silent guardian…
他是悄无声息的卫士
…a watchful protector.
时刻警惕的守护者
A dark knight.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章音乐之声
下一篇文章燃情岁月
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!