[Kevin] The last pitch getting to Wino Tower,
到距离Wino Tower前最后的绳距时
this crazy fog came in.
起了诡异的浓雾
[Tommy] Kevin sends this pitch right now,
Kevin 立刻出发了
he’s going to be caught up with me.
他要赶上我
[Kevin]Yes! 是了
[Tommy] Nice one, Kevin. 好好好,Kevin
[Kevin]I just remember seeing Tommy at the anchor
我还记得在锚角石那里看见Tommy
and having such a huge wash of gratefulness.
被感恩的情绪浸泡着
[Tommy] Oh! I can’t believe we’re here.
真不敢相信我们都在这儿了
So good, man.
太好了,老弟
[Kevin] We’re reunited at our high points now.
我们在彼此的最高绳距处汇合了
I can’t believe we did it.
无法相信我们都做到了
Going up from there on out together to the top.
从下往上,一路并肩
[Tommy] Come on, Jorgeson. Come on.
加油,Kevin Jorgeson,加油
[Kevin] He was sitting on five days’ rest while I caught up.
在我追赶的五天里,他坐歇了五天
Pretty sure he’s going to pull me up the wall today.
今天他肯定要把我拽上岩墙了
[Tommy] From here on it’s just a matter of grinding it out.
从此以后,就是常规性了
So we get up and we stay 300 feet from the top.
所以我们起身后,在离开峰顶300英尺的地方停留住
We wake up this last morning.
最后一个清晨醒来
The sun comes on the Dawn Wall.
阳光照耀在黎明墙面
It hits the top of the Wall first,
阳光首先照到岩墙顶端
and we’re the only thing in Yosemite actually in the sun.
当时我们是优胜美地唯一沐浴在阳光里的人
[Kevin]So happy.
如此快乐
[Tommy] This is a good moment right here.
真是好时光
This is definitely a good moment.
绝对的好时光
[P Music plays]
Does it get any better than this?
还能比这更好吗?
[Tommy] I’m just enjoying my last day
我在享受我最后一天的冲刺
being up here with my friend.
和我的朋友一起
I think we should just stay.
我都想就此停下来
Just cancel the whole thing.
把一切取消
We’re going to camp here for another day.
再花一天露营
[kevin] Living on a wall where everything is so simple
住在岩墙上的生活真是简洁
for 19 days,
19天呐
we were going to miss that experience.
我们会怀念这段经历的
[Mark] Good morning to our viewers.
观众朋友早上好
It’s been an exciting 24 hours here in Yosemite.
刚刚过去的令人激动的24小时,在优胜美地国家公园
[Ranger] Tommy Caidwell and Kevin Jorgeson
Tommy Caidwell 和 Kevin Jorgeson 两位
spent 19 days on the Wall.
度过19天的岩墙生活
There were 15 TV trucks, reporters from all over.
总共有15辆电视台报道卡车,记者们也从四方赶来
There was a webcam.
还有网络摄像机
Millions of people were actually watching this live.
数以百万计的人们直接目睹了这实况
Like a moon landing or something.
几乎类似登月什么了
A lot of their friends and family had come out.
他们各自的家人和朋友也因此而来
A number of people hiked up El Cap the back way,
很多人从El Cap的山后背徒步上来
and you could watch these guys go up the final pitches.
为了亲眼观看这两位完成最后的绳距而上
And they’re cheering them on.
他们正在欢呼
[Becca] I love you! Whoo! 我爱你,喔
It’s gonna be awesome.
真是太棒了
[Beth] Seeing Tommy do the Dawn Wall,
看到Tommy完成夙愿
I was super happy for him.
我为他高兴极了
Just knowing how much was emotionally wrapped up
要知道这包含了多少情感
in the route for him,
对于他,这一路都是
I was really proud of him.
我为他自豪
[Dad] Actually seeing he was going to complete this climb,
亲眼目睹他圆梦攀登
it was just, wow.
就像,哇塞塞
[Reporter 1] After 19 days,
19天后
Tommy Caidwell pulling himself over the edge of the Dawn Wall.
Tommy Caidwell 在黎明墙的边缘,把自己拽了上去
Followed minutes later by climbing partner Kevin Jorgeson.
几分钟后,他的搭档Kevin Jorgeson也攀爬了上来
[Reporter 2] And the crowd cheered
围观人群欢腾起来
as the two men accomplished a feat many said was impossible.
他们两位完成了众人认为不可能的壮举
[Branch] There aren’t a lot of moments that choke me up
我轻易不会梗咽
in sports anymore. I’ve been doing this too long.
在体育项目上,我很久都不会动感情了
I’ll never forget a scene of them rejoicing.
永远都忘不了他们快乐的那一景
This is the moment that’s been so many years in the making.
为了完成这一刻,花了多少年
Now forever enshrined in history.
现在,可以珍藏在历史里了
[Reporter] Inspiring millions around the world,
鼓舞着全球的人们
even at the White House,
即使是在白宫
where President Obama gave a thumbs up.
奥巴马总统都举赞了
It’s done. It’s done.
完成了,完成了呀
You are shaking like a leaf.
艾,你都像树叶一样发抖了
Are you cold or are you emotional?
你是冷呢还是激动过了?
-I’m emotional. 激动
-OK. 好吧
[Mom] He’s worked so hard for this.
他为此付出了多少
[Kevin] That moment he describes as bittersweet.
那一刻,可以描述为苦乐参半
This whole experience that drove him for so long,
驱动他如此之久的这段经历
it was over.
就此过去了
Anything that you’d like to say about El Cap?
有关El Cap,你想说什么吗?
I’ve totally fallen in love with that piece of rock.
我爱上了那些石头
It’s been a big centerpiece of my life.
它是我生活的中心
And I just feel so thankful every day.
每一天我都感恩
E KEVIN MORBY:
[“I Have Been To The Mountain’9
[Reporter 1] Tommy and Kevin join us now on SportsCenter.
Tommy和Kevin在体育中心和我们在一起
I know Tommy’s lost his voice a little bit.
我知道Tommy嗓子哑了
[Hoarse voice] It drove me every day for seven years.
七年时间我被它激励
Sorry. 抱歉
What did your first real shower in 19 days feel like?
19天才真正冲澡的感觉如何?
I, like the entire world, was watching you.
我,呃,全球,都在看着你
And I just thought, why?
我在想,为什么?
EPAI Throwing out today’s
first pitch, Kevin Jorgeson.
请开出今天的第一棒,Kevin Jorgeson
[Reporter 2] Tommy Caidwell’s new autobiography, “The Push”.
Tommy Caidwell的新版自传《推动》出来了
You were captured by militants in Kyrgyzstan?
你在吉尔吉斯斯坦被激进分子劫持了?
[Reporter 3] Turns out
结果是
the militant actually survived the fall.
那个激进分子没有摔死
[Reporter 4]The rebel was put on trial
他被送上了审判庭
and found guilty of terrorism, murder, and kidnapping.
判刑为恐怖行为、谋杀和绑♥架♥
I I have been to the mountain
I And I have walked on his shore
I I have seen
I But I can’t see him no more
I have been to the valley
And I have sung all her songs
[Becca] You can do it.你可以做到的
Watch me sing
Look…
Mantle.
Mantle. Come on, try hard.
You’ve got to work hard and focus.
And I have walked
on his shore… 5
You can do it.
You’re working really hard.
Focus.
Come on, Fitz. You got it.
You can do it. Come on, buddy.
Come on.
Remember, push up strong.
Yeah.
Don’t forget to breathe.
Come on. Yeah.
Try hard. Try hard.
Come on, Fitz.
You got it. Yeah.
Way to focus in.
Good perseverance.
Whoo!
Nice mantle, buddy.
High five.
Boom!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!