怪不得我要死了
No wonder I’m dying.
我们三个人都必须签吗
And all 3 of us have to sign it?
是的 夫人 都得签 签在你们名字旁边
Yes, ma’am, all 3. Just where your name is.
他说他不进来
He said he wasn’t coming in.
拿枝笔去外面
Take the pen and go out there
让他去签下
and make him sign the damn thing.
我想我只能这么办了
I guess I could.
喂 伯迪
Now, Buddy,
你得在文件上签个字
you gotta sign this paper
这样丹尼雷就可以做手术了
so Donny Ray can get that operation he needs,
别找麻烦
and I don’t want no trouble out of you.
把这可恶的酒瓶子给我
I’ll take that damn bottle
我要把它扔到大街上去
and throw it across union street.
现在 在这签字 快点 快点儿
Now sign the damn thing. Come on, hurry up.
我知道你一定以为他们都疯了
I know you must think they’re crazy.
他们都是很好的人
They’re nice folks.
嗨 哥们儿
Hey, man.
嗨 你留鼻血了
Hey, your nose is bleeding.
勃拉克女士
Mrs. Black!
把头仰起来
Hold your head up.
勃拉克女士
Mrs. Black!
没什么我来弄
It’s OK. I got it.
他在流鼻血
He’s bleeding.
把头仰起来 仰起来
Put your head back. Put your head back.
快点儿 仰起头来
Come on, put it back.
啊 亲爱的 没什么 一切都会好的
Oh, sweetie, OK, it’ll be all right.
我自己来
I got it.
让我自己来
I got it.
都会好的 都会好的
OK, OK.
好啦 我捂住了
OK, I got it.
你一定会好起来的
You’re gonna be all right.
文件在哪里
Where’s the paper?
丹尼雷 你不能稍稍歇一歇吗
Donny Ray, why don’t you just rest a little bit?
你可以等一会儿的
You can wait.
你不用着急
You don’t have to do this now.
不 不 我想现在就做
No, no. I want to do this now.
好吧
OK.
对 对 你能做到
All right, all right, you can do it.
请继续
Go ahead.
就好了
You’re doing it.
啊 柏蒂女士 这是鲁迪拜勒
Uh, Miss Birdie, it’s Rudy Baylor.
什么
What?
你是谁
Who is it?
这是鲁迪拜勒
It’s Rudy Baylor.

Oh.
我们在孟菲斯法律工作室见过
We met at the law workshop at Memphis state.
噢 对了 噢 请进 快请进
Oh, yes. Oh, come in, come in.
多谢 多谢
Thank you, thank you.
您今天还好吧
How are you doing today?
不错 很不错
Fine, fine.
柏蒂女士 我想跟您谈谈遗嘱的事情
Miss Birdie, I wanted to talk to you about your will.
把我的孩子们从我的遗嘱里剔出去
Cut my children out of my will.
剔除 剔除 剔除
Cut, cut, cut.
剔除 剔除 剔除 我知道了
Cut, cut, cut. I know.
我昨晚上没睡好
I had trouble sleeping last night
原因是我一直在担心您的财产
’cause I was worried about your estate.
现在 如果您大意了 柏蒂女士
Now, if you’re not careful, Miss Birdie,
政♥府♥就会从中抽取相当大的份额
the government is just gonna get a big chunk of this.
其实 很多税款是可以避免支付的
Now, a lot of these taxes can be avoided
只要仔细制订一下财产分配计划
with a little bit of careful estate planning.
噢 全都是废话
Oh, that legal gobbledygook.
是不是想把你的名字
I suppose you want your name
写进我的遗嘱里去
in the will somewhere.
当然不是 夫人
Of course not.
律师们总是想把他们的名字写进我的遗嘱
Lawyers are always wanting their names in my wills.
不 夫人 律师和律师是不一样的
No, ma’am. Well, there are all kinds of lawyers.
为了安排您的财产 我需要您告诉我
What I do need from you is, for purposes of estate planning,
钱是存在哪里的
I do need to know where the money is.
是债券 股票还是现金
Is it in bonds or stocks or cash?
哎 鲁迪 别那么急 不要那么急嘛
Now, Rudy, not so fast, not so fast.
好吧 夫人 那先不管在哪儿 反正有这笔钱
OK, ma’am. So we have this money somewhere.
我们将把它留给谁呢
Who are we gonna leave it to?
好吧
Well,
我希望把所有的钱留给
I want it all to go
肯尼思钱德勒 教士
to the reverend Kenneth Chandler.
你知道这个人吗
Do you know him?
他最近老是出现在达拉斯的电视里
He’s on television all the time now out of Dallas.
他一头的灰白卷发 老得早了点
Got this curly gray hair premature,
他根本不会想到
and he wouldn’t dream
会得到这笔钱的 你知道吗
of touching it up, you know?
我希望他拿到这笔钱
I want him to have the money.
对不起 柏蒂女士 嗯
Forgive me, Miss Birdie. Um…
什么
What?
我只是有一个很实际的问题
I just have a real problem
起草这么一个遗嘱或契约
drafting a will or any instrument
要把家庭成员都剔除出去
that’s gonna cut out family
反而
and that’s gonna replace it
把大部分财产
and convey the bulk of this estate
给一个电视台的人物
to a TV personality.
啊 他是上帝的使者
Well, he’s a man of God.
我感觉到了
I realize that.
我懂
I know.
有没有别的方法把这件事情
Is there any way we could attack this in more of a…
有必要把所有的一切都给他吗
do you have to give him everything?
能不能 比如说 给他25%
Could it be more, say, 25%
他的开销很大
he’s got a lot of overhead,
他的零件也已经老了
and his jet is getting old.
零件已经老了
His jet is getting old?
这样 鲁迪 我希望请你只是
Now, Rudy, I want you to just please
按照我要求的去起草
draw it up the way I ask
然后拿回来让我过目 怎么样
and bring it back to me so I can review it, all right?
这是强盗小时候还招人喜欢时的照片
Here’s the hustlers when they were still young and sweet.
剔除 剔除 剔除
Cut, cut, cut.
你会回来的 是不是
You come back now, huh?
哦 我会 我会的
Oh, I will, I will.
谢谢您
Thank you.
不客气 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
后院是个小公♥寓♥吗
Is that a little apartment back there?
以前是的
Used to be.
你觉得我的花♥园♥怎么样
What do you think about my garden?
啊 这是个很漂亮的花♥园♥
Oh, that’s a fine-looking garden.
您自己当园丁吗
Do you do all the work on this yourself?
大部分是
Most of it.
我请了一个男孩子 每周替我剪一次草
I pay a young boy to cut the grass for me once a week.
我付三十美金 你信吗
$30. Can you believe it?
以前是五美金的
Used to be 5.
噢 我不知道您想不想
Well, I don’t suppose you’d be interested
出租这个地方 愿意么
in renting this place out now, would you?
我可付不起太多租金
I couldn’t afford much, though.
我会给你个好价钱的
I could let you have it quite reasonably
只要你能帮我♥干♥点杂货
if you’d assist me with a few chores around the place.
当然 当然可以
Sure, sure.
也就是除除草之类的
Perhaps a little weed pulling now and then.
当然 我是除草专家
Sure. Weed pulling’s my specialty.
我常来医院
Go to hospitals all the time.
伯鲁瑟和各行都有联♥系♥
Bruiser has contacts down at the main precinct,
他的那些发小们
guys he grew up with.
每天早上都会向他提供事故报告
They feed him accident reports every morning.
我可以问你点儿事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!