但是 她却仍然不想离开他
and still, she can’t leave him.
你得帮我一下
You are gonna have to help me.
我虽没亲眼看到这些
Everything I’ve ever seen
但一切都告诉我 这姑娘是个失败者
tells me that this girl is a loser,
流产啊断骨啊也许还有更危险的遭遇
scarred and broken and maybe even dangerous,
我以前真没见过像她这样的
but I’ve never really seen anyone like her before,
与其逃避
and instead of running away,
我要尽我的一切保护她
all I want to do is protect her.
探视时间已过 亲爱的 请长话短说
Visiting hours are over, hon. You kids need to wrap it up.
那么
So…
他该被枪毙
He should be shot.
用铝合金棒球棒打自己妻子的家伙
Any man who’d beat his wife with an aluminum bat
都该被枪毙
needs to be shot.
你怎么会知道的
How did you find out?
有警♥察♥的报告 有救护车的报告
There are police reports, there are ambulance reports,
还有医院的病历
there are hospital records.
凯丽 你还想再等多久呢
How long are you gonna wait, Kelly,
等他决定用他的棒球棒打碎你的脑袋吗
until he decides to hit you in the head with that bat of his?
这会致你于死地 你知道吗 你会死的
‘Cause that could kill you, you know. That’d be it.
几下你就完蛋了
A couple of good shots to the skull, and that would be it.
别说了 用不着告诉我我该怎么想
Stop it, don’t tell me how it feels.
看着我 凯丽
Look at me, Kelly.
我能问你点儿事吗
Can I ask you something?
你有父亲或者兄弟吗
Do you have a father or a brother?
为什么问这个
Why?
假如你是我的女儿 像你这样被打了
Because if my daughter got beat the way your husband beat you,
我向上帝起誓 我会扭断他的脖子
I swear to God I’d break his neck.
没有哥哥吗
No big brother?
没有
No.
没人照顾我 你知道吗
No one to take care of me, you know?
凯丽 我会尽我所能帮你
Kelly, I’ll try to help you any way I can,
但你一定得申请离婚
but you have to file for divorce.
趁你还在医院里治疗家暴创伤
Do it now while you’re in the hospital
赶快办吧
being treated for the last beating.
现成的证据
It’ll sail through.
还有什么更好的证据吗
What better proof is there than that?
我 我不能申请离婚
I…I can’t file for a divorce.
为什么不能呢
Why not?
因为他会杀了我
Because he’ll kill me.
他一直是对我这么说的
He tells me so all the time.
这决不会发生
That’s not gonna happen.
请你递个枕头给我
Could you pass me a pillow, please,
把它垫在我腿下好吗
and put it under my foot?
那边有一只
There’s one over there.
这里
Here.
这样行吗
That OK?

Yeah.
嗯 好吧
Yeah? All right.
请再把我的睡袍递给我 好吗
Could you pass me my gown, too, please?
好的
Yeah.
多谢
Thanks.
要我帮你穿吗
You need some help putting it on?
不用 你只要背过身去就行
No. Just turn around.
好吧
All right.

Hey!
噢 你是谁
Oh! Who are you?
我住在这里 你又是什么人
I live here. Who the hell are you?
噢 我的上帝 我是笛尔伯特的太太
Oh, my gosh. I’m Delbert’s wife.
笛尔伯特 谁又是笛尔伯特
Delbert? Who the hell is Delbert?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
是柏蒂把钥匙交给我的
Birdie gave me the key.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
我住在这儿
I am the person who lives here.
你明白么 你无权待在这里
Do you understand that? You have no right to be in here.
这是私人住♥宅♥ -是的 好吧
-This is a private residence. -Oh, yeah, right.
行了行了 我明白
Some place. Get a grip.
柏蒂要见你
Birdie wants to see you.
协议永久有效
Agreements are permanent,
且包含上述限制条款
and restrictions mentioned above herein…
这是什么
What is this?
嗯 你想必就是那个律师了
Well, you must be the lawyer.
我是鲁迪拜勒
I’m Rudy Baylor.
我是笛尔伯特伯德松 柏蒂的小儿子
I’m Delbert Birdsong, Birdie’s youngest.
他朝我大喊大叫
He yelled at me.
他让我滚出他的公♥寓♥
He told me to get out of his apartment.
是这样吗
That so?
你说对了 就是这样
You’re damn right that’s so.
对你们两位都是
That goes for the both of you.
我不希望你们任何一个上去
I don’t want neither one of you up there
乱翻我的东西 那是私人财产
going through my stuff. That’s private property.
我回家来看望我的妈妈
I come home to check on mama,
发觉 她让一个混身发臭的 律师和她一起住
and, damn, she’s got a stinking lawyer living with her.
你是不是在篡改我妈的遗嘱
You been messing with my mama’s will?
她是你妈 为什么不直接问她
Well, she’s your mama. Why don’t you ask her?
她一句话都不说
She won’t say a word.
噢 好嘛
Oh, well,
那我也什么都不能说
then neither can I.
这是律师与委托人之间的隐私
That’s a lawyer-client privilege.
但是让我来告诉你
But I tell you what.
我打过好几个电♥话♥
I made a couple of phone calls…
查过某些账目
Verifying some accounts.
你妈妈的第二任丈夫
Your mama’s second husband
给她留下了巨额的财产
left her an enormous fortune.
多大呢
How big?
很大
Big.
很大
Big.
你不会从中作梗吧 小伙子
I hope you’re not meddling, boy.
妈妈 你不是想到我们家去住些日子吗
Mama, wouldn’t you just love to come and visit with us
去弗罗里达吧
down in Florida for a while?
妈妈 你会爱上那儿的
You’d love it down there, mama.
妈妈 坐回来吃点儿点心吧 妈妈
Mama, come on back in and get some cake, mama.
我来给她倒杯牛奶
I’ll get her some milk.
我们住的离青年喷水池很近
We’re close to the fountain of youth.
离那儿只有33英里
We ain’t but 33 Miles away
我们离迪斯尼乐园也只有180英里
and 180 Miles from Disney world.
丹尼雷 感觉怎么样
How you feeling, Donny Ray?
非常好
Great.
我看上去不是很棒吗
Don’t I look fantastic?
你觉得能行吗
You feel up to this?
行啊 动身吧
Yeah. Let’s go already.
好吧
All right.
按说律师不该和委托人建立私人感情
A lawyer’s not supposed to become personally involved with his client,
但是律师和律师还不一样
but there’s all kinds of lawyers
委托人也有很多种
and all kinds of clients, too.
都还好吧 宝贝儿
You OK, baby?
雷科 雷科 雷科
Riker! Riker! Riker!
雷科 雷科
Riker! Riker!
还需要点儿什么别的吗
Can I get you guys anything else?
嗯 要点儿
Um, want something?
请再给我一杯杰克丹尼尔吧
I’ll have a shot of Jack Daniels, please.
干嘛 想宰了我啊
What’s it gonna do, kill me?
柏蒂女士 这是我的朋友丹尼雷
Miss Birdie, this is my friend Donny Ray.
噢 丹尼雷
Oh, Donny Ray,
欢迎你的光临
I’m so glad to have you come over and visit.
您好 柏蒂女士
Hello, Miss Birdie.
在–噢
Where… oh.
就这儿
There you go.
你就过来坐在这里吧
You just come right over here and sit down.
放松一下
Just have a rest.
您快把我吃光了
You have me all…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!