No, okay.
我只是想要了解你
I just want to know you.
你了解不了的
You can’t.
我正试图去理解
I’m trying to understand.
你知道有比尔当你的老师你有多幸运吗
Do you know how lucky you were to have a teacher like Bill?
他是如此的特别
He’s so special.
我从没见过像他一样的人
I never had anyone like him.
没有坚持不懈 你是永远都赢不了的
You never win without perseverance.
稍微忍♥耐一会儿 很快就会结束了
Just a little while longer, and then it will be over,
然后就再也不会痛了
and it will never hurt again.
你会懂的
You’ll see.
现在你是一个女人了 我亲爱的
Now you are a woman, my love.
福克斯教授 您还好吗
Professor Fox, are you okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I’m fine.
好了 平时的话 我可能会说
Okay, so ordinarily I’d say
你应该跟你的访谈对象之间
you should take the time to build up trust
建立起信任 对吗
with your subject, right?
但是 嗯
But, um…
有的时候 你也要让他们惊喜一下
sometimes you gotta surprise ’em.
对吗 为了摆脱他们的防卫心理
Right? To get beyond their defenses.
所以 萨曼莎 那就请你
So, Samantha, why don’t you…
跟大家分享一下你的第一次性经历
tell us all about your first sexual experience.
嗯 好的 可以
Uh, yeah, okay.
我那时
I was…
我那时17岁
I was 17.
他的名字叫瑞克
His name was Rick.
是的 我们俩一般大
Yeah, he was my age.
所以他是你的青梅竹马还是什么
So, your childhood sweetheart or whatever?
是的
Yeah.
那么你很享受吗
And did you enjoy it?
我很享受吗
Did I enjoy it?
嗯 我觉得是的
Um, yeah, I think.
是的 事实上整个过程
Right, the whole thing was actually just- –
还是有些甜蜜的
It was kind of sweet,
因为我们从六年级开始
because we’d been best friends since…
就是最好的朋友了
God, sixth grade?
你懂的 我们完全不知道自己在做些什么
You know, we had no idea what we were doing.
我们只是两个孩子
We were just a couple of kids.
回首过去 我
Looking back on it, I…
我自以为自己很成熟 但实则不然
I was younger than I thought of myself to be, you know?
时至今日 我仍难以忘怀那个时刻
And yet, I’ll never forget in the moment,
感觉就像身在温柔乡
there was just so much tenderness.
我想我甚至还有了些
I think I even had a little…

um…
你懂的
you know.
你知道我在说些什么
You know what I’m saying.
我不懂 是什么
No. What?

Uh…
我是说 如果你连性都没有勇气谈论的话
I mean, if you’re not going to be able to talk about sex,
我不知道你要如何去采访其他人
I don’t know how you’re going to interview other people
关于各种各样的事儿 所以
about all kinds of shit, so…
好吧 嗯
Okay. Uh…
我觉得我可能还有点高♥潮♥了
I think I had a little… orgasm.
我不确定 我真的没有期待会高♥潮♥
I don’t know, I wasn’t expecting it.
我当时都不知道那是什么
I didn’t know what it was.
只是 那个感觉确实跟现在的不同
It just- – It wasn’t the same as it is now.
你懂的 因为一开始时它就像
You know, because in the beginning it’s like…
它就像这些小火花
it’s just like these little… sparks.
我是说 那个感觉真的很自然而然
And, I mean, it felt really… just really natural, I think.
所以说确实很艰难 因为所发生的事是
So it’s a tough thing, because what happens is,
特别是在那样一个年纪 那种事让你感觉很好
especially at that age, is that it feels good.
我的意思是 确实感觉很好
I mean, it feels good.
有一个人在触摸你跟性有关的身体区域
Someone is touching you in an area that is sexual,
而且你也感觉很享受 所以
and so you kind of enjoy it, and so- –
– 罪恶感 – 这种感觉就像
– There’s guilt. – There’s a sense of like…
确实存在因享受这种事
well there’s a sense of guilt,
而产生的罪恶感
of feeling like you enjoyed this,
同时还不理解这是
and not understanding that it was- –
这不是一件好事
it’s not a good thing
还有这并不合时宜
and it’s not appropriate.
一个人不需要因此而羞愧
One needn’t be ashamed.
我是说 你懂的
I mean, you know…
我的意思是 否则我们将无法忍♥受自己
I mean, otherwise we wouldn’t be able to live with ourselves.
我有那种一聊到性就停不下来的朋友
I have friends who just, like, go on about sex
就好像那是全世界最美妙的事情
like it’s the most amazing thing in the world,
而我 我就是无法感同身受
and I just- – I can’t relate.
就像 什么
Like, what
这种事有什么好吸引人的呢
What’s so fantastic about it?
因为我也从来没有过高♥潮♥
Because I also never orgasmed.
你知道吗
You know?
你自已做的时候可以来高♥潮♥吗
Can you when you’re alone?
可以 但和别人做的时候就不行
Yeah. But never with someone.
是的
Right.
是的 但是我
Yeah, but I…
我感觉对大多数女性来说那是很正常的
I feel like that’s normal for most women.
我并没有被虐待 但是我花了很多年
I wasn’t abused, but for me it took me years
才走出阴影 才能和一个男人做的时候来高♥潮♥
to get comfortable, to have an orgasm with a man.
我不认为这跟虐待有任何关系
I don’t think that it has anything to do with abuse.
您好 这是威廉·艾伦
Hello, you’ve reached William Allens.
运动精英
Best in Sports.
请留言 得便时我就会及时
Leave a message, and I’ll return your call
回您电♥话♥
at my earliest convenience.
嗨 比尔
Hey, Bill.
又是我 詹妮·福克斯
This is Jenny Fox calling again.
我只是 我不想一个劲儿不停地打你电♥话♥
I’m just- – I don’t want to keep calling and calling,
但我想我们应该谈谈
but I think we need to talk.
所以可以请你给我回个电♥话♥吗
So can you please call me back?
嗨 詹妮弗
Hey, Jennifer.
我是阿马托侦探
It’s Detective Amato.
哦 您好
Oh. Hey.
听着 我想你可能会对此感兴趣
Listen, I thought you might be interested to know,
即将有一个大型运动盛会
there’ll be a big event.
威廉·艾伦将被授予一个奖项
William Allens is receiving an award.
– 哦 – 还有
– Oh… – Also,
我找到了你要找的女人
I found that woman you were looking for.
爱莉丝·罗斯
Iris Rose?
她在中学教书
She teaches middle school.
好 好的
Okay, okay.
看到这些人在他们固定的家庭制度中多痛苦了吗
See how miserable people look in their little nuclear units?
别打了 – 拜托
Stop fighting. – Man: Come on.
全是那些条例
It’s all those rules.
一夫一妻制 婚姻
Monogamy. Marriage.
那会要人命的
It’s killing people.
也许这是取决于人的
Maybe it just depends on the people.
麻烦你两张票
Two tickets, please.
詹妮 你需要更认真地考虑问题
You really need to start thinking more clearly, Jenny.
谢谢
Thank you.
詹妮 詹妮
Jenny? Jenny?
喔 嘿 爱莉丝
Oh! Hey, Iris!
你最近怎样
How are you?
很好 很高兴见到你
– Good! Good to see you!
我也是 我很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
– You too. – I’m so glad you called.
你要不要 呃 喝杯茶还是什么的
Do you want to, um, grab a tea or something?
这底下有一个我们能去的
Yeah, there’s a little place right down here
小地方 – 好的 好的
– that we can go. – Okay, okay.
你和比尔曾经 呃 曾经是情侣 对吧
And you and Bill were, um… were lovers, right?
是的 呃
Yes, um…
G夫人把我安排给他做兼♥职♥
Mrs. G arranged that I would work for him part- time
剩余的时间再给她工作
and work for her the other time.
我在他的花♥园♥做事
And I would work in his garden.
我记得我当时穿着比基尼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!