Thank you.
– 你好 – 嗨
– Hello. – Hi.
我们以前没见过面吧
I don’t believe we’ve met.
我是詹妮弗
I’m Jennifer.

Hmm.
你是怎么认识威廉的
How do you know William?
呃 他曾是我的跑步教练
Uh, he was my running coach.
没错
Of course.
我的丈夫因以前很多的学生的出现
My husband is just completely flattered
尤其是他们对他所表现的崇拜与感激
that so many of his former students
而倍感受宠若惊
have come out to honor him.
你想跟他打个招呼吗
Yeah. Would… would you like to meet him?
呃 寒暄一下吧 已经很多年没见了 所以
Uh, say hello, yeah. It’s been a long time, so…
好的
Okay.
你感觉怎样
How are you feeling?
– 很棒 – 那就好 那就好
– Really well. – Ah, good, that’s good.
你是最棒的 你是我们遇到过最好的
You’re the best. You’re the best one we have.
– 我可没开玩笑 – 嗨 比尔
– I’m not kidding. – Hi, Bill.
哇哦 你的头发
Hey. Boy, your hair.
卷卷的 看起来很漂亮
Such curls. Looks beautiful.
有人见过这么漂亮的头发吗
Has anybody ever seen such beautiful hair, huh?
小姐
Miss…?
你还 我是詹妮
Do you- – It’s Jenny.
– 詹 – 詹妮·福克斯
– Jen… – Jenny Fox.

Um…
詹妮
Jenny.
好吧这么多年来 我从没预料到能在这里见到你
Well, I never expected to see you here in a million years.
是的 想跟你联♥系♥上真的很艰难
Yeah, it’s been difficult getting a hold of you.
詹妮
Jenny.
这位是我忠诚的伴侣 玛姬
Well, I have the pit bull Marge here.
是的 我们刚刚见过了
Yeah, we met.
– 你现在也有另一半了吗 – 不 我一直没结婚
– You got one now? – No, no, I never got married.
你曾跟我说结婚就是背叛 还记得吗
You told me that was selling out, remember?
你还记得 你还记得我那个理论
You got me. You got me with that one.
是的我还记得那个理论
Yes, I remember that.
所以到底过了多少年了呢 什么
So how long has it been exactly, what…
日月如梭 不是吗
Time just flies away, doesn’t it?
是的 眨眼间就过去了
Yeah, in a blink.
一眨眼
Blink.
而一个错误的眼神你就步入了错误的路线
And one wrong blink and you’re headed down the wrong path.
抱歉打扰一下 你们是怎么认识的
Excuse me, but how do you guys know each other?
比尔是我的教练 你还记得吗
Bill was my coach. Remember?
当然
Sure.
我们曾有一段美好的时光
We had a good time- –
在我13岁的时候 对吧
When I was 13, right?
是的
Yeah.
她是天生的运动员
Natural athlete.
我以前很喜欢看着你的肩膀在衣服的包裹下有力地摆动
I used to love to watch you tuck your shoulder into a turn and- –
床上功夫也很让人着迷 不是吗
Pretty good in bed too, right?
你说什么
Pardon me?
你知道我指的是什么
You know what I said.
你知道发生了什么事 我也知道
You know what happened, and so do I.
我不知道你在说 你什么意思
I don’t know what you- – what do you mean?
我只是想告诉你每一分钟我都觉得很恶心
I wanted you to know I hated every minute of it.
我根本不知道你到底在说什么
I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.
不会吧 你不记得每次我们发♥生♥关♥系♥之后我都会吐吗
No? You don’t remember me puking every time we had sex?
而你会告诉我那可能是因为我怀孕了
And you would tell me maybe it was because I was pregnant.
但那是不可能的 因为我那时还没有经历过生理期
But that would be hard, because I hadn’t even got my period yet.
还记得吗
Remember that
一个13岁的小孩
A 13- year- old kid.
– 都是假话 – 你遭遇过什么事吗
– None of this is true. – What happened to you
让你对我做出这样的事情
that you would do that to me?
– 这些都不是真的 – 我还以为我们是恋人
– None of this is true. – I thought we were lovers.
在你没法把生殖器塞进我体内时
You didn’t call me your girlfriend?
那不是真的 那不是事实
That’s not true. That’s not true.
你没有称呼过我是你的女朋友吗
When you couldn’t fit your dick in me?
你不记得这些了吗
You can’t remember that?
噢 好吧 詹妮
Ohh. Okay, Jenny,
见到你很高兴
it was nice seeing you.
是吗 比尔
Huh, Bill?
比尔
Bill.
你都遭遇过什么
What happened to you?
请问有人可以让保安过来吗
Can someone please go get security?
你都遭遇过什么 让你这样对我
What happened to you, that you would do that to me?
我什么事都没有 你什么意思啊
Nothing happened to me. What do you mean what happened to me?
那不是我 那不是我的错 都是你
It wasn’t me. It wasn’t me, it was you!
是你不相信 是你不信任比尔
You didn’t believe. You didn’t trust.
噢可我相信你 这就是问题所在
Oh, I did believe. That was the problem.
– 我信了你 – 你只是催眠了自己
– I believed you. – You deceived yourself.
可爱的女孩 詹妮
Sweet girl, Jenny.
– 我们在比天堂还要高的地方 – 那是你自己
– “We are higher than heaven.” – It was you.
都是你的错 你从来就不相信我 从不
It was you. You never believed. You never believed.
– 走吧 – 你都没有信任过我
– Come on. – You never trusted me.
比尔 我居然信了你的鬼话
I believed your story. Huh, Bill?
你当时是成年人
You were the grownup!
看什么
What?
没有其他人接受过比尔的训练吗
Nobody else was coached by Bill?
我想要以一些美好的事情为开头
I’d like to begin this story
来讲述这个故事
by telling you something so beautiful.
我遇到了两个很特别的人
I’ve met two very special people
两个我后来很爱很爱的人
whom I’ve come to love dearly.
一个是已婚的女人
Imagine a woman who’s married
另一个则是离婚了的男人
and a man who’s divorced.
请记住这一点
Get this.
我进入了他们两人的生活
I’m part of them both.
我很有幸能分享他们的爱
I’m lucky enough to be able to share in their love.
♪在无尽的远方♪
♪ Way over yonder ♪
♪有一个我熟知的地方♪
♪ Is a place that I know ♪
♪我能在那找到依靠♪
♪ Where I can find shelter ♪
♪远离饥寒交迫的处境♪
♪ From a hunger and cold ♪
♪而生活的美好与滋味♪
♪ And the sweet- tasting good life ♪
♪都近在咫尺♪
♪ Is so easily found ♪
♪在无尽的远方♪
♪ Way over yonder ♪
♪那是我生来就注定的归宿♪
♪ That’s where I’m bound ♪
♪我知道当我找到那里的时候♪
♪ I know when I get there ♪
♪第一眼看到的♪
♪ The first thing I’ll see ♪
♪就会是太阳金色的光芒♪
♪ Is the sun shining golden ♪
♪太阳闪耀着金光♪
♪ Sun shining golden ♪
♪沐浴在我的身上♪
♪ Shining right down on me ♪
♪于是烦恼不再困扰我♪
♪ Then trouble’s gonna lose me ♪
♪忧愁都被抛诸脑后♪
♪ Worry leave me behind ♪
♪我会骄傲地挺直身子♪
♪ And I’ll stand up proudly ♪
♪在一片平静的脑海中♪
♪ In true peace of mind ♪
♪谈论那些♪
♪ Talking about ♪
♪曾经不堪的事情♪
♪ Talking about ♪
♪在无尽的远方♪
♪ Way over yonder ♪
♪有一个我曾见过的地方♪
♪ Is a place I have seen ♪
♪那是在一个很久以前的梦里♪
♪ In a garden of wisdom ♪
♪看到过的一个满载着智慧的花♥园♥♪
♪ From some long- ago dream ♪
♪噢 噢♪
♪ Oh, oh ♪
♪在无尽的远方♪
♪ Way over yonder ♪
♪那就是我的归宿♪
♪ That’s where I’m bound ♪
根据詹妮弗·福克斯13岁时
所著的 “信笺故事” 改编
影片中关于现实中具体的人名、地点和事件部分已经过修改
片中所展现的少女性行为的片段均由成年人替身进行拍摄
本片基于摄制者詹妮弗·福克斯个人经历改编
包含敏感内容
请慎重观看
“像汤姆索亚一样”
以你的家乡为背景
写一篇虚构的故事
信笺
我是当时夏令营的福克斯 如果你想要和我打个招呼 请打我的电♥话♥
嘿 这里是当时夏令营的詹妮 福克斯 如果你
他睡了多少女孩?
他们为何分手?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!