她没告诉你看见我们两接吻的事吗
She didn’t tell you something about seeing us kiss?
– 她说她会告诉你的 – 没有 她绝对没说
– She said she was gonna tell. – No, absolutely not.
不然我一定会杀了他的
I would’ve killed him.
当然 每当我向你问起比尔 你都撒谎了
Of course, whenever I asked you about Bill, you did lie.
是 而你也对你自己撒谎了
Yeah, and you lied to yourself.
等会
Whoa, wait a minute.
我明确地问过你
I asked you specifically
比尔和G夫人是不是有一腿
if Bill and Mrs. G were having an affair,
而你看着我的眼睛说 没有
and you looked me right in the eye and you said no.
你为什么现在来和我生气
Why are you so angry now?
为什么不生气 因为我想知道那件事
Well, why are you not angry? That’s what I want to know.
如果那是你女儿 你会怎么想
How would you- – How would you feel if it was your daughter?
你会怎么做
What would you do
你当时确实知道一些事的 妈
Mom, you knew something.
你告诉了爸爸 而他让你不要管了
You told Dad, and he talked you out of it.
是的
That’s true.
你遵守着爸爸的规则
You were following Dad’s rules,
就像G夫人遵守比尔的规则
just like Mrs. G followed Bill’s rules.
你是在拿我和G夫人 你♥爸♥和那个人比吗
Are you equating me with Mrs. G and you father with that
不 妈 你听我说
No, no. Mom, listen.
我说过这事很复杂
I’m saying it’s complicated.
我说过她很没有安全感
I’m saying she was deeply insecure,
她可能自己小时候也遭受过性侵
she was probably sexually abused herself as a kid.
可能
Probably.
相信我
Trust me….
我知道 这可能会对人造成伤害
I know. It can damage your boundaries.
你终于承认你被伤害了
At last, you admit you were damaged.
行吧
Fine, Mom.
自从我看了你写的故事
There’s a question I’ve been wanting to ask
就想问你一个问题
since I read your story.
什么
Yeah?
你很享受吗
Did you like it?

Mom…
我那时只是个孩子
I was a kid.
你为什么要问我这个
Why are you asking me that?
我只是不能理解
I just don’t understand.
为什么你要一直回到他那里
Why did you keep going back?
我得到了一些别的东西
I got something else.
什么 告诉我 我想要知道
What? Tell me. I want to know.
爱 我
Love. I…
我想要有人认为我是特别的
I wanted somebody to think I was special.
好吧
Well…
你对我来说永远都是特别的
you were always special to me.
妈 天呐
Mom, Jesus.
自那以后 你变得十分乱来
And then after that, you became so promiscuous.
你和各种男人上♥床♥
You slept with all kinds of men.
外国男人 已婚男人
Foreign men, married men…
你从不在乎别人的妻子
You didn’t care about the wives.
– 妈 – 你什么都不在乎
– Mom… – You didn’t care about anything.
你这样的想法已经过时了
You sound very old- fashioned.
这很过时吗
That’s old- fashioned.
你这辈子都和一个男人在一起
You were with one man your entire life.
我不 我不想像那样被束缚住
I didn’t- – I didn’t want to be stuck like that.
我不想像你一样
I didn’t want to be like you.
失陪了
Excuse me.
比尔·艾伦在1960到196♥4♥年蝉联冠军
Bill Allens has stood on the podium in 1960 and 196♥4♥.
当他去大学当老师后
When he moved to teaching at the university,
他将目光投向了长远的教学中
his vision extended far beyond the valley.
– 单腿下蹲 – 比尔成为了一名传奇的教练
– And lunges. – Bill became a coaching legend.
踢臀跑
And now butt kicks.
在全国各地的大学里
He would cultivate his larger- than- life image
他树立起高大的形象
at universities all across the country.
艾伦教练在众多人中选择了我 并且相信我
Coach Allens picked me out of a crowd and believed in me.
他把他的接力队称为错配玩具岛
They called his relay team the island of the misfit toys.
我们都是没人关注的孩子
We were all kids who no one would have noticed,
但他能看见我们的才华并让我们与众不同
but he saw our talent and he just pushed us to excel.
我们想要赢
And we all want to win,
但那是次要的
but that’s secondary.
最重要的是我们
What’s most important is that we feel
作为一个团队去完成它
that we’ve done this as a team.
我们已经学会坚持努力去成就非凡
And we’ve learned to persevere and strive for excellence.
我希望你们再回顾起这段时光时
And I hope that you think of this time fondly,
觉得它帮助了你们成就真正的自己
and that it helped make you who you are.
威廉·P·艾伦
William P. Allens.
嗯 他在71到82年期间在大学当教练
Yeah, he coached at the university from ’71 to ’82.
你说他在73年的时候对你进行性♥虐♥待
You said that he sexually abused you in ’73.
但 我们 我们有过一段感情经历
But, um- – we were- – we had a relationship.
好的 很抱歉
Okay, um, I’m very sorry.
我 我很抱歉
I’m- – I’m very sorry.
我希望这能帮到你
I hope this helps.
我通过我的一个调查员得到了
I was able to get his phone number
他的电♥话♥号♥码
from one of my investigators.

Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
我猜你是在准备起诉他
I assume you’re in the process of building a case against him.
不 我只是
No, I just, um,
我只是想知道在他身上发生了什么
I just wanted to know what’s happened to him,
自从我和
you know, since me and…
为什么他在82年离开了学校
why he left the university after ’82.
你好 这里是威廉·艾伦
Answering machine: Hello, you’ve reached William Allens.
运动精英
Best in Sports.
请留言 我会给你回复
Leave a message and I’ll return your call- –
你对此可能有自己的答案
Well, you probably have your answer for that.
我的意思是如果他虐待
I mean if he abused- –
如果你们在一起过
if you had a relationship,
那往往意味着还会有其他人也一样
that usually means that there were others.
这绝不止一个
There’s never only one.
阿马托侦探说还有其他人
Adult Jennifer: Detective Amato said something about others.
他能找到她们吗
Can he find them?
我不知
I don’t- –
妈 不会有其他人的 如果有我会知道的
Mom, there weren’t others. I would have known.
噢 我的天呐
Oh, for God’s sakes.
亲爱的 有时候我真的很难相信
Honestly, sometimes I find it hard to believe
你是我的孩子
you’re my own child.
你好 这里是威廉·艾伦
Hello, you’ve reached William Allens.
运动精英
Best in Sports.
请留言 我会尽快
Leave a message and I’ll return your call
给你回电♥话♥
at my earliest convenience.
嗨 比尔 我是
Hey, Bill, uh, this is J- –
我是詹妮·福克斯
this is Jenny Fox.
这么多年轻的运动员
Many, many young athletes.
还有多少受害者
How many others were there?
我是年纪最小的吗
Was I the youngest?
一定有其他人知道我
Someone else must have known about me.
一定有目击者
There must have been a witness.
你是谁
Who are you?
做出完美苹果派的秘诀
The secret to the perfect apple pie…
不要告诉任何人
– Don’t tell anyone, though.
这是我们的秘密
It’s our secret.
犹太人不被允许骑马
Jews were not allowed to ride horses,
因为犹太人不能高过俄♥罗♥斯♥人
because no Jew could be higher than a Russian.
是啊
– Yeah.
我觉得我们
I don’t think we should
不应该告诉G夫人
tell Mrs. G about us.
用那个庄稼 詹妮
Use that crop, Jenny.
我不认为她准备好了
I don’t think she’s quite ready.
第一次总会有点血
There’s always blood the first time.
你不记得我了吗 傻瓜
You remember me, don’t you, silly?
当然 这是爱丽丝
Sure. That’s Iris.
她是在G夫人农场里的大学生
She was the college student that ran Mrs. G’s barn.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!