你知道吗 我找到了一些那个夏天的照片
You know, I found some photos from that summer.
– 噢 太好了 – 我想你会想要看看它们
– Oh, great. – Thought you might like to see them.
你后来还有见过G女士出现在骑马比赛上或者是
Do you ever see Mrs. G at riding events or…?
喔 我几年前见过弗兰妮 我
Oh, I saw Franny a few years back. I- –
– 你见过她 – 对
– You did? – Yeah.
她说了一些关于G女士的东西
She said something about Mrs. G.
喔 看看她有多美
Oh, look how beautiful.
那里也有一些弗兰妮好看的照片
There’s some great ones of Franny, too.
但是我找不到任何你的照片
But I couldn’t seem to find any of you.
你当时那么小小一只
You were such a tiny little thing,
比我和弗兰妮小得多
so much smaller than Franny and I.
– 是这样吗 – 你几乎看起来像个小男孩
– Was I? – You almost looked like a little boy.
– 什么 – 你太害怕了
– What? – So afraid
都不敢怎么说话
that you barely said two words.
我都不知道你在这里
I didn’t know you were here.
你好 妈妈 你好 詹妮弗
“Hello, Mother.” “Hello, Jennifer.”
我在找1973年的照片
Looking for pictures from ’73.
不在那本书里 在这
Not in that book. Here.
喔 对
Oh. Yeah.
看看我
Look at me.
不 不 不 这是晚些时候的
No, no, no, that’s later.
这是1975年的
That’s ’75.
这张照片里你已经15岁了
You were already 15 here in this picture.
我给你看看13岁的你吧
Let me show you 13.
这里
There.
这是13岁
That’s 13.
我那时好小
I was so little.
是啊
Yeah.
为什么你要讲这个故事 詹妮
Why are you telling this story, Jenny?
我一直想要讲个故事
I always wanted to have a story to tell,
但是从来没有什么事发生在我身上
but nothing ever happened to me before.
啊 那很烫 小心点
Ah- – It’s hot. Be careful.
不要告诉任何人 这是我们的秘密
Don’t tell anyone. It’s our secret.
– 妈妈 可以让我来说吗 – 雷蒙德
– Mom, can I say it? – Raymond!
保佑我们 亲爱的主
Bless us, Lord,
还有这些我们将要享用的您赐的礼物
and these gifts that we’re about to eat.
感谢您将我们的朋友
Thank you for friends…
我想要以一些美好的事情为开头
I’d like to begin this story
来讲述这个故事
by telling you something so beautiful.
起床起床啦
Wakey- wakey!
跑步时间到
Time to run.
十分钟后在外面集♥合♥
Meet outside in 10 minutes.
不许掉队
No stragglers.
她是我见过最美丽的女人
She was the most beautiful woman I had ever met.
每一个女孩都想要像她那样
Every girl wanted to be just like her.
贝琪和弗兰妮想
Becky and Franny did.
我也想
I did.
早上好
Good morning.
每天早上骑马前 我们都要和比尔一起跑步
We’ll be running every morning before our first ride, with Bill.
你们非常幸运
You’re very lucky.
比尔是个超好的教练
Bill is an excellent coach.
他会教你们超越身体的极限
He will teach you to go beyond the complaints of your bodies.
跑步锻炼我们的毅力
Running gives us stamina.
让我们成为杰出的骑手
Makes us into excellent riders.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 女孩们
Good morning, girls.
– 这是弗兰妮 – 嗨 比尔
– This is Franny… – Hi. Bill.
– 贝琪 – 嗨
– Becky… – Hi.
还有詹妮
and Jenny.
很开心能见到你们
I’m so happy to meet you.
简告诉了我好多关于你们的事情
Jane has already told me a lot about you.
那么 我们走吧
So, here we go.
简 你领头 我垫后吧
Jane, why don’t you run scout, I’ll run gunner.
让我们看看大家做得怎么样
We’ll see how everyone does,
然后我们会在中途交换位置
and then we’ll switch it up in the middle.
– 来吧 女孩们 – 好的
– Come along, girls! – All right.
我是纽加你们是尼特
I am Nouga and you are Neets!
我说纽加 你们说尼特
When I say Nouga, you say Neets!
– 纽加 – 尼特
– Nouga! – Neets!
– 纽加 – 尼特
– Nouga! – Neets!
– 纽加 纽加 – 尼特 尼特
– Nouga! Nouga! – Neets! Neets!
– 纽加 – 尼特
– Nouga! – Neets!
没事 弗兰妮 你做得很好
Okay, Franny, you’re doing great.
– 走几分钟休息一下 – 好的
– Just walk for a few minutes. – Okay.

Jane?
做得很棒 詹妮
Good girl, Jenny.
我和她们一起走 我们在顶端见
I’ll walk with them. Meet you at the top.
– 纽加 – 尼特
– Nouga! – Neets!
– 纽加 纽加 – 尼特 尼特
– Nouga! Nouga! – Neets! Neets!
– 纽加 – 尼特
– Nouga! – Neets!
– 纽加 纽加 – 尼特 尼特
– Nouga! Nouga! – Neets! Neets!
马丁
Martin?
弗兰妮
Franny?
可笑的是 你和记忆中的人在自己的想象里一起生活
Funny how you live with people in your mind.
在你的想象中 他们永远都是一个样子
Inside of you, they’re always the same.
你和他们幸福的生活在一起
And you live with them happily.
永远不想有任何改变
Never wanting anything to change.
作为纪录片制♥作♥者
As documentarians,
从你们出生开始
you all have been developing
你们都已经在不知不觉间发展出了
your own unique skills, unconsciously,
自己的独特的技巧
since you were born.
从我自身的经验讲起
I’ll speak from my experience.
我以前是个超级害羞的小孩
I was a super- shy kid.
我感觉自己是隐形的
I felt invisible.
不管是在家里 还是在学校
At home, at school.
所以我学会了去适应
So I learned to adapt.
我教会了自己怎么变成一条变色龙
I taught myself the skill of being a chameleon
这样我就可以融入人们的世界
so that I could fit into people’s worlds,
人们的坏境
their environment…
并且交到一些朋友
and have some friends.
让我们来试一试
Let’s try something.
乔 你想不想来做我们今天的实验对象
Joe, how would you like to be a guinea pig today?
没问题
Sure.
大家对乔打个招呼
Everybody say hi to Joe.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe.
那么 我们通过观察人们
So, we learn about the truth
来了解真♥相♥ 没错吧
by reading people, right?
这是我们了解人们的手段
It’s how we get to know them.
所以 从乔身上能看出什么
So, what about Joe?
他的身体语言 是防范的
His body language- – it’s defensive.
没错 你是
Well, you’re- –
让我们改变一下 乔 好的 这说到点子上了
Let’s change it up, Joe. All right, so there’s a point.
我们能从人们的身体上了解很多
We learn a lot from people’s bodies.
它们告诉我们很多东西 所以让我们再深入调查
They tell us a lot. So let’s keep investigating.
还有什么
What else?
你抑郁吗 乔
Are you depressed, Joe?
不是
No.
我们相信乔吗 你相信自己吗
Do we believe Joe? Do you believe yourself?
一点点
A little bit.
所以 这是个好点子
So, good point.
这意味着他没有告诉你们真♥相♥
So that means he didn’t tell you the truth.
没错吧
Right?
所以我们要怎么去了解事实
So how do we get to know?
我们怎么去了解人们刻意隐瞒的真♥相♥呢
How do we go beyond what the person is telling us?
我们怎么才能知道是否越界了呢
– How do we know when we cross the boundaries…
抱歉 给我两分钟
Excuse me. One second, guys. Sorry.
继续和乔交流吧
Keep talking to Joe.
嗨 弗兰妮
Hey, Franny?
詹妮·福克斯 是你吗
Jenny Fox, is that you?
嗨 能跟你联♥系♥上真是太好了
Hi! How good to hear from you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!